Author Topic: Purify your heart and mind  (Read 172 times)

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Purify your heart and mind
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:40:01 PM »
Speaker:Micael Nebadon
T/R:Manitraniaina
Subject: Purify your heart and mind
Madagascar ,01 DEC 05h50

We are always available for all of you when you wonder US everyday.
M'y message for you to day consist to improve your ability for TR,you must practise often as possible and before purify your heart.You heart must Be clean of many things bad as you know because everithing is from your heart.
I d like too to learn all of you the importance of cleaning the heart to day   and pratcise it s every day it 's faciltate your communication with US.
So purify you mind if you want to purify your heart don't think about a bad things just think a good think and don't hesitate of this .
You must too have a patiente and you can mesure this avancement of your goal if you want really to do it well.
So please make a effort to do it every day purify your hearth and your mind,try to thinking positively and everithing woork well.You are all the trésor of God because your TA is part of him and do better you can.
Thanks to listining and i wish you all a good day.
Michael Nebadon

Don Crownover

Re: Purify your heart and mind
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:21:21 PM »
Thank you Manitraniaina; for posting these fatherly directions from our Creator Father, Michael of Nebadon. I enjoyed thinking on these simple and clear instructions to affirm... Don