Author Topic: Doing the Fathers Will  (Read 153 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Doing the Fathers Will
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
Teacher, Nebadonia
Topic: Doing the Fathers Will
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: December 1st, 12:05am PST

Transcription,

"Yes child, I am here. Your mind is wondering, running different scenarios. Thinking, and you are concerned about the father's will. And know, your Thought Adjuster is always guiding you, directing you and your situation and your setting for re-doing the father's will.

"Trust me, even though you are not wise enough to understand, what it should look like, but know my beloved love, being in the father's love, will bring to service, things that he has. They come to you, you received them in gratitude, for the graciousness and praise and thanks.

" And in thanksgiving know that the father wishes to give good things to you and what you receive you use very well in helping others, sharing, encouraging, yes, letting the Father express himself through you in the way you act.

" So trust and understand that in the future, doing the father's will, I take on many shapes, many assignments, many actions, so don't have a judgment.

"Just allow and leave yourself open. So you can receive and share soon. With the future and the mission coming, you will be all the better. To be of service, serving and doing. In the father's will. Domtia. Good night."

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565