Author Topic: Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book  (Read 625 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:55:54 PM »
Dear List,
I wrote a post where some of the information included in that post shows up in a category some of you do not read as it concerns material, new material, about the coming new Urantia Book we sometimes call the Second Urantia Book.

Here is the copied text that has to do with the information recently given today about the Second Urantia Book, and I capitalize it because unlike the past and original Urantia Book, it will NOT BE CALLED A URANTIA BOOK.  Get that?  It will come forth with a new name and a new station because it will be published and printed from the east coast and not the Chicago Foundation.  Hear that well?  I am not at liberty to divest myself of the truth, but listen to what Mantutia Melchizedek told me and us just a few hours ago in another post I made elsewhere.

- - - - -

EXCERPT reprint:

here is Mantutia Melchizedek, the writer and editor of the new Urantia and all of the old Urantia Book you now read!

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
". . .  I must make amends as the last time I indicated we had the Urantia Book already published and sitting in our warehouse on Salvington, and I now have moved them to Urantia to be seen by Ron and a few others of you who will be in York.  Ron is to retrieve his copy as a single bound volume as he prefers, but we have printed five thousand each (5,000) of each single volumes (20,00 thousand parts) for each part of the Urantia Book to come. I will leave it alone at that.  

"Be assured Ron will photograph the new book and will post the photos on line for all to see and maybe a page of text for you to read which is permissible now.  I look forward to this much as Ron does as he blushes at the thought of being able to do that.  And this:  . . . .   Ron will receive me in the flesh in about six days if all goes well at 2709 Sunset Lane his home.  I will deliver the single bound Urantia Book to him that day and he can take all the photos he wants to after that.    And more:   [This time we will ask for a copyright in perpetuity for  it in perpetuity] - not to prevent quotes but to prevent making copies of it in other editions until we okay the type of edition to be made.

"There are no translations right now and the Spanish Urantia Book as printed already will do for now as their hundreds of them backed up in the warehouse and no takers for now.  No new Urantia Book in Spanish will be produced until we on high make the new translation and that is unprecedented for a revelation to receive two translations: one into English from the Universe language and one to Spanish from the Universe language too.

"Finally I may report that our new Urantia Book is almost double in size from the original and is bound in one volume at 4,142 pages long of which 2,000 pages are for the rest of the revelation, and 2, 142 pages now comprise the full life biography of Jesus.  The type used is taller (more like ten point Times New Roman which is larger than the original) than the current Urantia Book.  We also make the Urantia Book two inches taller (2" higher) and 1 and one half inches wider (1.5" wider).  That makes the new Urantia Book 8.35" wide and about 12.4" high or tall.  That allows us to print so many more pages than before and it is a whopper of a book and most will prefer the break down but Ron wants the full volume in one and will get two counts:  The four volume edition and the big one printed volume and both will be displayed in his home for those who would like to see it.  Those who examine it will be given gloves to take home with them as proof of visiting it and viewing it with such marked on the glove for posterity and for your grandchildren to marvel over as among the first ones to see the 6th epochal revelation before it was distributed in a year or so now.
. . . .
END
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:07:06 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:49:04 PM »
Thanks Ron and Mantutia, for sharing those news of such importance for those of us who read their revelations firsthand.

I have delighted in reading this announcement in the same way, as when I started reading The Urantia Book in Spanish, I started reading a line, sometimes a paragraph, and I had to stop reading because my brain did not fit that greatness. wisdom contained on each page.

Today they describe with great detail how the final presentation will be, if there are no more modifications, a transcendental work for mortals on Urantia.

Welcome your work Lord Mantutia,

René

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »
Will we forum members be allowed early registration for ordering the volumes? I truly look forward to reading and studying it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:37:06 AM »
Sharon as I announced yesterday on the forum to Minister Ruland, send your address and name in an email and I will ask Mantutia when the time comes who has to wait for get one and who can get one right away.  If you are clergy or a teacher in a university of seminary, Mantutia will gift those libraries with a copy and if you are on staff of a certified worker in the Magisterial Mission. you would have priority for a copy.  Thank you   Ron

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 08:23:43 AM »
Is my wish, I formulated in another thread, to receive the New Urantia Book as a Chrismas gift, be transformed from potential to actual ? I hope so. Ron, if I am eligible among those on the list, please check your private in-box for details. Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 11:43:46 PM »
Hey!!!! Members and quests
A reminder from a post by Ron Besser
(Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book)

This is what MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK had mentioned:

"...
Be assured Ron will photograph the new book and will post the photos on line for all to see and maybe a page of text for you to read which is permissible now.  I look forward to this much as Ron does as he blushes at the thought of being able to do that.  And this:  . . . .   Ron will receive me in the flesh in about six days if all goes well at 2709 Sunset Lane his home.  I will deliver the single bound Urantia Book to him that day and he can take all the photos he wants to after that.    And more:   [This time we will ask for a copyright in perpetuity for  it in perpetuity] - not to prevent quotes but to prevent making copies of it in other editions until we okay the type of edition to be made...”

Ron,..., you know I'm basically a very curious person,..., Will we have the chance this weekend to see a preview of these famous new books?

I imagine and in the case without any constraint in the timing,..., MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK most be with you by now at 2709 Sunset Lane in the flesh???!!!!!
"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 12:10:44 AM »
Basically if I get the chance to photograph because I have the book you will see a picture around that time.  Bur remember Niant2 it has to happen first to get a photo.  Like the rest of the people on this list I have learned not to count the chickens before they hatch.  Wait and see,  Thanks for your post.  Ron

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 12:29:04 AM »
These are very good news my friend Ron!!!! ;) 8)
but you make me laugh with your expressions "...I have learned not to count the chickens before they hatch...",..., I can not wait to read the work thoroughly in addition the text will be in English and it will be for me Ron, an opportunity to improve my assimilation in "English" language to read it perfectly, recite it in English and speak it in the English language, ...., ha! !!!, ..., what a wonder website my brother Ron., ..., God bless you my brother !!!!  :D ;)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:46:49 PM by niant2 »
"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

luismarco9

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 09:11:54 PM »
Hi, Everyone.
I would like to know:
Will the second Urantia Book be published this year and will it be free? I mean, will there be an electronic version of it?
When will we see the photos of it before it's published? Ron Besser would you please answer me?
I have read most of the posts regarding this, but I'm still at a loss. Would please Anyone help me with these questions of mine? Thank you in advance, guys!!!.
LM, 33, "white", born and living in Mexico City

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2018, 11:05:35 PM »
Jan 25th Update on the Second Urantia Book
January 25, 2018

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK REPORTS:
“I am finally settled on page numbers and book size Ron, so publish this as I dictate it to you.  The book is materialized and will be sent to you in excess of 10,000 volumes.  You will store it as discussed.  It will be available to you immediately Ron for photographing and decision making as to whom we send it per your private list already well documented on your computer.

Your photographs should be showing by March 03, 2018.  Show front cover, binding, and back cover all at once and that is doable because you will be give three presentation copies for your office and to be read in your library in Continental Square in York, PA.  You have been shown the picture of this building posted over one week ago on this forum.

The book is cerulean blue (sky blue color as I call it when I painted I used cerulean to do skies - Ron) as Michael requested the original blue actually looks dirty because the threads have paste over them to bind the material as one board.

The book size is twelve and one-half inches wide and sixteen and one-quarter inch high and contains 2,189 pages after a hundred page reduction out of the Lucifer Rebellion Papers and adding less than was required initially for other material you will see is quite new.

Font is larger than the original book and Ron says the original book is about eight  (-8-) point Helvetica (about current usage of that name) and has been bumped up to ten point (10) and the font: Times New Roman as Ron uses it on his computer only.

The appearance of the cerulean blue binding is a blinding demonstration of INCUSED letters front and back (incused means the letters are stamped deep inside the front cover and sit recessed both in the front and back covers),  and are filled with 24 karat gold into the leather like material itself.  

The back binding has an additional two ribs, one at the top down about four inches and up from the bottom about two inches as they did in the 15th century to keep books from losing their front or back covers entirely. These covers will not come off now.

There are now FIVE parts to the book.  Part V is about one thousand pages long and is the complete biography of the Life of Jesus on Urantia from inception to the bitter end.

Part IV - is fully dedicated to the Lucifer Rebellion consisting of 182 pages and fourteen pages of additional material as the rebellion has affected all Apostate Planets and that consists of another eight-two pages for a total of 265 pages with one additional page from Michael of Nebadon on the issue at hand.

Part III is much like the current Urantia Book on the Local Universe and the creation of Urantia and the problems found in the Monmatia solar system and so on.

Parts I and II are the same as the old Urantia Book with a little additional material on the fusion process Ron Besser, Lemuel, and Larry Gossett have gone through recently and why it is to be used for everyone on Urantia now as the sixth epochal revelation allows for this.  Ron, Lemuel, and Larry, set Urantia back on its heels by fusing with their Adjusters recently and the Magisterial Sons declare this is the only way that humans may participate as actual staff in this first Mission.

ANCIENTS OF DAYS speak now:
“We have modified this statement to include all work as staff for the Magisterial Foundation after 2045. And after all Missions of the Magisterial Sons are completed by 3024, as that is the assigned date for these Magisterial Missions to end.

The year 3025 will see a new Magisterial Mission to begin and last another thirteen hundred years to 4325 and then Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, will initiate Light and Life on Urantia pronto.  

Ron Besser will serve as the priory mate to Lemuel and Larry Gossett for ten hundred years of Urantia standard time and there is no time off you three. Ron will be dismissed in 4013 to be part of the Mansion World renewal of normal operations, not in Satania, but in Gollingforth, the new name of the new Planetary System that will hold Urantia, formerly 606 of Satania but renamed Gollingforth (the name taken from the new system it is placed in), and Lemuel and Larry will go with Ron to the headquarters of Gollingforth and work with the System Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon, for a brief period of sixty system days (130 Urantia days) to get some real experience in universe administration.

We, the Ancients of Days are most interested in seeing how these three young men do under the guidance of Michael and Mother Spirit and the two Magisterial Sons do.  Ron fully recognizes he is out of work now and then to update his fusion status as all morontial fused students must do at least every millennium.  Those in Finaliter Corps are exempt from this updating but unassigned pre-Finaliters must update every millennia and Ron is due in 3014 or before and then in 40105. What ever the true calendar year that affords to the new calendar to be introduced to Urantia in 2020.

[Ron here, they allow me to add a note here: Due to pole shifts in Urantia history after the introduction of  the Gregorian calendar on Easter of 1582; in 1583 a pole shift occured accelerating our planet, and thereby dropping our length of year by forty days, and it was never instituted officially to change the calendar to make the years perfectly add up.  Even worse, right after Jesus was born, several months later,, a pole shift occurred that fluctuates the Julian calendar then used in Rome. Julian calendars were already way off but by the time Pope Gregory had the Gregorian Calendar instituted, and  used Jesus birth as the starting date (1 not zero) for that calendar, he more than doubled the true error of what actual years Urantia has by his calendar, and today, the 25th of January 2018 (Gregorian), is in truth March 15, 2033.  True winter time today the 25th of January in York is bitter and cold and the correction we need to make in the new calendar is to use the STARDATE method and let not the seasons dictate which months are hot and cold.  Thank you.)

The Gideon Bible
And finally, where do we put five million copies the Bible they keep producing for the Gideon crowd?  They will be bought and money refunded to the publisher when we can get to them, but meanwhile a new Museum has opened in Washington DC and is on the Bible alone and it will make great offices for the Magisterial Mission when we are done with them.  Be assured the Bible will not last long once we arrive and secure the world of Urantia.  

Next:

The Universal Father: Trustees and an Executive Board for the New Urantia Book  Foundation for Dissemination and Rising Problems to Come for the Brotherhood and the Foundation vis-a-vis the End of the Old Foundation Over The Years

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER -
“ . . .  A Certificate of Authenticity will be issued to the Urantia Magisterial Mission by Paradise to affirm that both the URANTIA Foundation for York is real and that the Declaration of Trust is exceptionally in place for use by Jesus as Chief of the Trustees that will serve at that Foundation.  No persons have yet been nominated to serve with Jesus but Besser and Mantutia at this point.  The full Board of Trustees under the Chairmanship of Jesus and Mantutia will end with Besser as the only human representative for the revelatory control. . . .  I am Father.”

Ron's Note - I had to truncate this as it kept growing to over 10 pages on my computer.  I cut off a discussion on star dating our new calendar because it nees more work to present propertly.  I cut off a debate over the new Urantia Book and how I and others are involved with its administration and that should be heard by all of you but this length business keeps growing and growing because there are SO MAY ISSUES unresolved over it material administration in York.  I am also out of time and can not get to responding to the Einstein post which I have completed but it is 14 pages long and I must pare it down too and have no time to get into it yet.  But I will answer that thread when I am free to do it for you properly.  Thank you.
END
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:09:58 PM by Ron Besser »

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 02:29:43 AM »
Special thanks to esteemed scribe Ron and a planet-sized thank you, Mantutia for writing a multi-thousand page word montage for the edification of we eagerly awaiting Urantian Agondonters for the landing in our hands of such a glorious creation.  I  take a supreme delight in reading the Unrantia Book, regularly - every morning from about 7:30am or 8 until about 10 0'clock, and at other available times during the day, making copious notes as I progress, stopping to point out items of special interest to my beloved wife.  She is a devout Christian, attends worship services every Sunday and participates in a bible study group every Wednesday, but as of this writing, I have not been able to convince her of the reality an validity of the UB.  I tell her to think of the UB as graduate or post-graduate study of her King James bible. She is ethnic Chinese from Cambodia.  Since she speaks Chinese dialects of Mandarin, Cantonese and Tchu Tchau, plus Vietnamese, Cambodian and English. I see her potentially as a very valuable asset to the mission in helping to keep such ethnic elements within her church and social range a bit calmer and informed about what is happening.....I will supply her with information and she will translate......I reaffirm my earlier stated request to be added to the list of those to which a new book will be sent and I will send a personal mail to Ron Besser containing my residence address.
I've been amassing a collection of God's unconditional love and buckets full of warm fuzzy hugs - and - here it comes! - I'm sending it all to you, my llustrious fellow Forumites.
Royce // TrinitiLuv // 26Jan2018 // Arlington, Virginia (Wash DC Metro Area // usicfund@aol.com
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:41:51 PM by TrinitiLuv »

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 03:06:42 PM »
Ron,

I have a question about a date in the paragraph where the Ancient of Days is speaking in yesterday's post.    It says you are due for an update in 3014 and then in 40105.    Should that be 4015?   Or are they planning on keeping you here a lot longer than you expect!..................Allie
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:39:57 PM by Allie »
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 05:26:03 PM »
Allie I see this as a typographical  error, I see 4015 and not the long count! :)
7inOcean