Author Topic: Miscellaneous Information For You on the UB, Jesus. and Protocol  (Read 487 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Miscellaneous Information For You on the UB, Jesus. and Protocol
« on: December 15, 2017, 12:02:03 AM »
Miscellaneous Information For You on the UB, Jesus. and Protocol

This is Michael and for the List as you know.

Michael of Nebadon on His 12th Anniversary to the Remake of Jesus
T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 17408
December 14, 2017

“I have this to say to the list tonight.  I am truly leaving Transmissions to the discussion forum for about a fortnight.  In two weeks time the entire matter of Jesus and his disclosures to Urantia will have been accomplished.  And that includes the remaking of this discussion forum which is not up for discussion right now. 

“In many cases the trial to know Ron is the trial to know the Urantia Book.  He speaks its language and knows Mantutia its editor and writer of the first edition of the Urantia Book.  Mantutia is also editor and writer of the second (2017) Urantia Book soon to be released in a few moments of time.  I wish it to be known that Ron will receive a new Urantia Book edition this coming few weeks.  He will photograph it for you and show it on the discussion forum what it looks like.  I will also make it available to all of you who wrote to be on the list for dissemination of the book starting after January 15, 2018.  Wait for details please, as Ron does not have them yet either.

“You all will note that shortly we will announce on behalf of the Magisterial incorporation into the material situation where Besser sustained a bomb blast in a local law firm that tried to estrange the Magisterial Mission out of existence. They laughed when he called down on the born- again perpetrator, when acting as his layer tried to strangle to death the approach to the Magisterial Mission to incorporate.  The sabotage was stopped when he realized something was very wrong and wrote all involved of the crime.  Instead they covered it up and threw Ron out as a tgrouble maker not realizing to the extent she has fooled them and now waits on a trail of her own soon.  She will never work in law in Pennsylvania again.

“Now that you have some dirty laundry to read on what was done to us earlier this year, just know Ron reassigned the work to another law firm and got delayed there too as he had to remind them to do the work properl.  It cost 5,000 dollars to get 3,000 dollars worth of work done and that law firm will be history very soon too.

“So far, we have four people who will do the work of the Magisterial Mission in office in York.

“These people are Larry Gossett, Colin Lemuel Chamberlain. Sue Whiley, and Ronald Besser.  I have ordered that Ron is on my Magisterial Mission Staff, and also assigned him to the Serara and Monjoronson Magisterial Mission Staff.  In this detailing the remaining three individuals will be his associate staff temporarily until they become fused.  We wait for Sue’s work there still to come, and Lemuel and Larry become infused with something more than wondering what work awaits them in York to actually do. We also congratulate Lemuel for coming out of his funk from all but a broken leg happening lately, and to accuse Sue Whiley of getting tipse on a wine she thought was so good.

“I will have no bickering as Ron rules the roost. [Ron: I speak this as I know how this works being in the military in particular.  It means you come to me first and stop praying around me to get a higher ear!)

“Be also aware that the trial to be on Staff fpr Ron lands him in the middle of controversy I hope ends as soon as it begins, as the powers to be dislike the idea of a human being on staff and they will connive to make it difficult for him to get a lot of things done our angels can do it ten seconds if they were allowed to do it.  He has had nothing but computer problems in this area now for at least six weeks and some of you have run into it too.

“I am sure that Ron already knows this, but the protocol when a Deity incarnated enters your area is to stand until told to sit, or an easy, ‘as you were.’   Be assured they will take into consideration Ron’s sore knees and Sue’s wobbly exercise with occasional wine smears on her lips.   It is also polite to bring a room to attention to stand when they enter a meeting room or auditorium.  Be assured Ron will enforce it as he knows the drill from the military when children with lieutenant bars entered his work space and all had to go rigidly upright.  You are not to stand at attention but stand in generous support for their hard work.

“Finally, we take full measure for fraud or translations that are not of truth before us. In a sense you are always in court when speaking with us and they know more about the offense or problem than you do as this will be a environment of Deity and divinity to stand the test of time to work together.  As Ron says to Michael, until the whole thing brings a bad case of poison ivy into the mix in relationships,  he expects it to work well forever.  We rest our case.”

MOTHER SPIRIT - 
“I speak candidly as we on Staff as Ron calls it have gottne truly silly over this dictation as it is up to Ron to determine how it is to be written.  Tonight it is in the near style of Evelyn St. John Waugh, whom Ron loves with his article in the British publication for cartoons, in which Waugh explains the miscreation of a English cottage chimney where the brick maker makes the mistake of ballasting a load of bricks on a flag pole type symmetry of scaffolding that reverts to an unending trip to the roof and back down again many times without stopping for the brick maker to get off.  Waugh is one of the funniest people you will ever read folks. He also wrote the Bridgeheads Revisited which is a very sad story about two young lovers who did not understand what to do with their male equipment.

“In any case, let the record show that Michael has indeed incarnated twice now. Both cases are in Palestine and both cases ended in the misery of Michael being unable to sustain the operation for long as he cannot get over the fact there was nothing to say because nobody listened and has aborted the entire matter to Jesus when he has a form he can use without referencing Michael to do the incarnation.  That signals to Ron a very important aspect of this Second Return.

“I close with the admonition to all of you including this Transmitter.  Do not be too prideful about your knowledge of Jesus as His appearance this time means business and not a Rabbi of God to speak in gentle tones the sounds of learning God well and fully.  You are among the few Ron who knows the differenct too and you use both when fools are about.  I congratulate you on finding an outlet for your caring soon as there will be a few of your friends present at York to tell the time with you at home as they are children of the lost Arc of Patience, and they are yours as a friend of the Court.  Thank you one and all for listening.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

NovaPrime

• View Profile
Re: Miscellaneous Information For You on the UB, Jesus. and Protocol
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 12:51:37 PM »
    It is still very unsettling to me to know there are so many self appointed 'born again christians' who attack many souls who have chosen to believe in God in a different way from what the bible seems to imply on the surface..
  Have they lost their true discernment..?? Are they not denying and rejecting the suggestions of  their Thought Adjuster hour after hour..??
  Nevertheless these bible thumpers are well educated with degrees in law and what not.. which makes their damage even worse.

But I ask:  
  -What is the mechanism that leads these brothers and sisters to turn against their own when  they judge in their minds that what is not in their bibles has to be anti-God and anti-truth..??
  -Are they not, these bible thumpers, comparable to the Pharisees in Jesus time 2000 years ago..??
  -Do they really know the range and size of the damage they have created and are continuously perpetuating..??
  -Will  the judgement upon these self righteous and holier-than-thou self appointed judges be harder and more severe..?? -for they judge and condemn who and what they only assume to be, in their torturing minds, untrue and false. By what right they blindly stifle the Spirit..??

I'm in your Peace..
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 01:22:02 PM »
Hi NovaPrime,
I think there are several things that play into the born-again belligerent attitude.  Here is a quick list:

1) Defend Christ and Christendom even at the cost of the life to someone else;

2) Use all guerilla tactics available for the righteous condemnation of evil and persons who condone it;

3) Let no man stand in the way of the condemnation of the followers of Lucifer;

4) Trial all who are outside of the Kingdom of God no matter what their excuse;

And finally:

5) Give not to the poor of heart for they condemns the righteous lives of the Saints and of the Martyrs to Christ.

Any Christian sect can have the so-called born again which indicates to me they are very sure they are on the right side of God and in his heaven of heavens already, and that in the end times, God will prosecute the lost and the unjust to destroy the privileges of wealth and sacrilege.  

The born again justify all this by:

1_ Ministers who travaile all who work outside of the kingdom by either removing them with violence or justifying that the landed and wealthy have such by the ill gotten gains as a reward from Satan for doing his bidding before God's.

2) Ministers who are so ignorant they cannot find any justification for entering the Kingdom except of those of his own congregation and will see to it that other congregations will not enter the Kingdom of God if they differ one scintilla from their own congregation;

3) The deal whereby God serves man is detested as a weakness of God if God should accidentally let others pursue their own belief for rewards that are not justified in the eyes of  the born again christian.

Now I am aware of Christians weather Catholic or Baptist or some sect of Episcopalians in particular dislike revelation outside of the Church they direct.  The Catholics believe that original sin was theirs to deny but found it so easy to understand as the imperfection of man due to his lowly birth, they adopted it as one of their tenets and let it ride as such even though Jesus denied that such a state ever exists or  existed for man at any time,

Further, the Christian Church holds that the transubstantiation secrets of the First Testament disagree with the ideals of the teachings of Jesus simply because those who believe in transubstantiation cannot justify how the lamb's blood matriculated from the lamb to the human circulatory system.  And so on.  The entire matter is useless arguments as they have nothing to do with the true religion of Jesus as he pronounced while he leved here on earth as the Bestowal Son of record,

I also point out to you NovaPrime that almost every club that pronounces the purity of a revelation, whether it is the new Testament or the Urantia Book, become cultic by expressing extreme or untrue versions of an otherwise begin system of corollaries propounding the tenants of the book or books they believe in mist heartily.  The Urantia Book groups can become  as the it is promulgate defense of the Urantia Foundation and the Mansion at 533 Diversey Street in Chicago.   That happens when they become unusually absurd over defeating those who are creative in their approach to dissemination in particular of materials not approved by the Urantia Foundation.  
RON
END

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
Ya.. seems clear to me that bible thumpers and even Urantia Book thumpers too,  have cristalized their beliefs and rejected either evolution of the soul or of social structures and also spiritual progress.

I say UB thumpers from experience; I was on BlogTalkRadio which airs live every saturday at noon and have numerous guests speaking on and about the UB.. and in the comments section I had another 'fight' with someone who would swear by the UB and the UB only and that outside of it there was no more revelation.. Ha..!! How will these stagnant minds all hit a wall some day..!!

When you post about different christian sects I cannot but wonder about the Mormon church. Some time ago there was something said about the Mormons but I never followed on it.
Many years ago I was part of the Mormons but by my own beliefs I was soon excommunicated; nevertheless the document that was given to me was not signed and was left blank. I have fond memories of the elders and the time spent there.

As I imagine you know, one of the pillars in the beliefs of the Mormons is revelation given by the Spirit to their president and to those who feel the Inner Voice come. They may not be far from what we do with you here on the forum, meaning T-R'ing and such.

While I was in the Mormon church my soul was light and things started to look up. But the too many forms and rules and so on was not for me.

But on another note I occasionally wonder if these Latter Day Saints would be more receptive to something like the UB or even this forum..

Thanks.
I´m in your Peace..
God is Love beyond belief..

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 07:27:07 AM »
To all,

The surgery on my nose has been postponed and will be held, possibly, in early January. It is already marked in the hospital, and everything is right with the doctor and her team who will perform the surgery. However, I know there may be setbacks, or unforeseen events that may cause the surgery to be postponed again.

Lately I have many appointments and this is making it difficult to get the time to read the Serara Forum news. Commitments to work, to health (doctor), to family. Yesterday, for example, came two visits that will be here at home for the holidays, Christmas and the end of the year, an aunt of my wife and my brother-in-law. As I like to be hospitable, the tendency is to reserve, also, a time for the visits.

On the other hand, I sold a house (I have two houses for sale, the second house is also under negotiation) and I am finishing (finishing) the purchase of an apartment near the place where I work. Only details are missing. I intend to move, God willing, by the end of January 2018 to the new residence near the place of my work.

Changing the subject, in my view, in the evolutionary worlds of time and space, as is our planet, the crystallization of concepts is a great problem that prevents (disrupts or inhibits or prevents) people from evolving. This is also true for religions.

In my view, true religion is a living and evolutionary religion, for in the daily challenges there is a continual renewal in faith and service to God, the Universal Father, and the like.

Crystallization is a way of speaking when a person believes that a concept is totally right and can not be changed. However, in the evolutionary worlds of time and space what exists is a limited view, a relative view of reality, a partial view of reality.

Since there is a partial view of reality arising from the very limitations of evolutionary human beings, there is a need for continual evolution towards the improvement and improvement of personal personality characteristics. Evolving, step by step, from imperfection to perfection in the light of God.

Finally, I leave this public record. I pray for Ron Besser, Larry, Lemuel, Sue and all who will serve in some way the Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus.

With much love to all,

Julio

=======

A todos,

A cirurgia de meu nariz foi adiada e será realizada, possivelmente, no início de janeiro. Já está com data marcada no hospital, e tudo está certo com a médica e sua equipe que irá realizar a cirurgia. No entanto,  eu sei que pode existir contratempos, ou imprevistos que podem fazer com que a cirurgia seja novamente adiada.

Ultimamente estou com muitos compromissos e isto está dificultando conseguir tempo para ler as notícias do Fórum Serara. Compromissos com o trabalho, com a saúde (médico), com a família. Ontem, por exemplo, chegou duas visitas que irão ficar aqui em casa para as festas do final de ano, natal e final de ano, uma tia de minha esposa e meu cunhado. Como eu gosto de ser hospitaleiro, a tendência é reservar, também, um tempo para as visitas.

Por outro lado, eu vendi uma casa (eu tenho duas casas à venda, sendo que a segunda casa também está em negociação)  e estou finalizando (terminando) a compra de um apartamento perto do local em que eu trabalho. Faltam apenas detalhes. Pretendo me mudar, se Deus quiser, até o final de janeiro de 2018 para a nova residência perto do local de meu trabalho.

Mudando de assunto, em minha visão, nos mundos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço, como é o nosso planeta, a cristalização dos conceitos é um grande problema que impede (atrapalha ou inibe ou inviabiliza) as pessoas de evoluírem. Isto serve também para as religiões. 

Na minha visão, a verdadeira religião é uma religião viva e evolutiva, pois nos desafios diários existe uma renovação continua na fé e no serviço a Deus, Pai Universal e aos semelhantes.

A cristalização é uma forma de falar quando uma pessoa acredita que um conceito é totalmente certo e não pode ser mudado. No entanto, nos mundos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço o que existe é uma visão limitada, uma visão relativa da realidade, uma visão parcial da realidade.

Como existe uma visão parcial da realidade decorrente das próprias limitações dos seres humanos evolucionários, é necessário a continua evolução para o aperfeiçoamento e melhoria das características de personalidade pessoais. Evoluindo, passo a passo, da imperfeição para a perfeição na luz de Deus.

Por fim, eu deixo este registro público. Eu rezo por Ron Besser, Larry, Lemuel, Sue e a todos que irão servir de alguma forma a Missão Magisterial e o retorno de Jesus.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:26:46 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 12:16:04 PM »
I think that on the eve of the Second Coming the forum should clearly define its attitude to the Bible.
The fifth epochal revelation gives us the full right to say: "How the New Testament abolished the Old Testament, just as the Urantia book canceled the New Testament. Moreover, we will soon get acquainted with the Sixth epochal revelation. The truths of the Revelations will be easier to perceive by people who are poorly acquainted with the Bible. But some clerics and the most fanatical Christians can not immediately accept the Revelation.
In these last days, we need to go deeper into those parts of the Urantia book that would have helped us better in polemics. And with the release of the Sixth epochal revelation, I would like to receive the book in electronic form in order to begin to translate and study it.
Prozonov

Я думаю, что накануне Второго пришествия на форуме надо четко определить свое отношение к библии.
Пятое эпохальное откровение дает нам полное право говорить: «Как Новый Завет отменил Ветхий Завет, как и книга Урантии отменила Новый завет. Тем более мы скоро познакомимся с Шестым эпохальным откровением. Истины Откровений будут легче восприниматься людьми, слабо знакомыми с библией. А вот некоторые священнослужители и наиболее фанатичные христиане сразу могут не принять Откровение.
В эти последние дни нам надо глубже повторить те разделы книги Урантии, которые лучше помогли бы нам в полемике. А с выходом Шестого эпохального откровения хотелось бы получить книгу в электронном виде, чтобы начать ее переводить и изучать.
С увжением,

Prozonov

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 09:35:42 PM »
Hi Prozonov,

I am sure that the MSM and Jesus will introduce the UB in a way that will not alienate the Bible readers or any one that has a belief in a Book of Scripture.
In your post you said:
The fifth epochal revelation gives us the full right to say: "How the New Testament abolished the Old Testament, just as the Urantia book canceled the New Testament. Moreover, we will soon get acquainted with the Sixth epochal revelation. The truths of the Revelations will be easier to perceive by people who are poorly acquainted with the Bible. But some clerics and the most fanatical Christians can not immediately accept the Revelation.

I feel if I took the position to have the right to say the above I would cause a lot to become closed minded to what I have to share.

I find that the best way to talk to bible readers is to share with them how the New Testament complements the Old Testament and is the reason that the Bible has the 2 Testaments in it. It helps expands ones understanding of the OT.    

In the same way the UB does that for the NT in the Bible. It gives a deeper understanding to the life and teachings of Jesus.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »
Let me answer the first question directly:
The attitude of the forum is accepting of old revelation and its telling whether in the Old or New Testament or as a supplemental testament in certain other failed revelations of very narrow material.  We are presently of the opinion that the New Testament is wildly incorrect in places, but that is reasonable to expect when the Gospels in particular, and Saint Paul in general, lived in an age of wonders and mystical persuasions not available today to exploit as the did in the first few centuries of the Christian era.
As I am the admin master my views dominate what is or is not acceptable, and I accept the Bible as the revealed word of God in many places, and I accept Malachi and his insistence that all the world knows Jesus first before the four Gospels by the insistence of the Infinite Spirit to obtain the teachings of Jesus Christ inside and outside of the Christian Church.

Further, we can proscribe that this forum is ecumenical and all that means is we accept God in various ways as to the language he may be taught in to individuals being different from the Judaeo-Christian language the fourth, the fifth, and the sixth epochal English language proscribes.  We have more of a problem on this site with untaught individuals insisting on ways of teaching the proscriptions of much older religions which truly miss the point as to our purpose and our ways of making the discussion forum available for all who know the Urantia Book, the advent of Jesus and his proposals as to the value of this forum, and above all, the rule and cherishment of Jesus as Michael of Nebadon for all that transpires in what we say and do on this web site.

I also state that the general aptitude of people who come to this site to observe as Guests is higher than myself in some cases in being familiar with Old Testament revelatory meaning, as I prefer not to index concept that way from old to young but the other way around and therefore my preference for the fifth epochal revelation.  I do not yet know the sixth epochal revelation as to its changes and comments on present concepts such as the Lucifer Rebellion and on scientific concepts reading as to how matter and God are also one and that building blocks of matter are more like God than matter.

Furthermore, the real world of Urantia is ignorant of the third epochal writings of two millennium BC, and except for Abraham of the Bible, we know of no further disclosures of that time but the Old Testament does include some of what Melchizedek taught during that early era of pre-(sort-of)-Christian religions. Urantia is aware of the Life of Jesus in Palestine which is the fourth epochal revelation on Urantia and that dispensational revelation was current until October 23, 2016 of the modern era.  The fifth epochal dispensation lasted from October 2016  to October 23, 2017.  The sixth epochal dispensation was initially declared in January 16, 2017 but was called back for changes I caused and was reinstated in October of 2017 and is current with its text coming out shortly as the new  The Sixth Epochal Revelation To Earth (title).  The third epochal dispensation began in 1975BC and lasted until the Advent of Jesus in 08/07BCE depending on the work of Paradise to clarify in what way a pole shift obscured the Urantia calendar in those days.  The Urantia Book currently states that Jesus was born in 7BC at noon, but new calculations from Paradise are suggesting it could shift to as early as 08BC at 3:47 AM in Bethlehem, and Jesus himself says it might actually shift to 07BC in May sometime.  Clarification of this sure date once known in the Urantia Book will have to be added in an addendum to the new Urantia Book as a yearl summary of changes from publication of the new text in 2017.  The Adam and Eve dispensational roll call is the fifth of its kind but is no longer counted as an epochal dispensation.  The fifth epochal dispensation is affiliated with the Urantia Book alone and changes to the sixth epochal dispensation in October of this year 2017.

I hope this clarifies our standing on our relationship view of the Bible and both Testaments and that all are free to discuss the Urantia revelation when clarifying Biblical textual revelation coming so much earlier on the scene to the people of Urantia.
Ron Besser
MICHAEL OF NEBADON ADDS THIS:
"I am seldom a teacher of Biblical references any more as Jesus was an expert on the Old Testament and was writing the New Testament as he lived.  However, Ron clarifies something I used to give little attention to and that is how the flow of dispensations on Urantia is so seldom ever known except by the administrators of spirit government on Urantia.  I make particular note by Ron of a gap in dispensations which I aver to bad record keeping by the spiritual powers in charge of Urantia, and so I correct the notice that the fifth epochal dispensations ran from October 23, 2016 to October 23, 2017, and that the sixth epochal dispensation began actually October 23 and 1/2, 2017 and is presently the only dispensation of record not to be announced by a Paradise Son on any planet in Nebadon or perhaps Orvonton as I am not sure of that record at this point.  Dispensations are greatly important to know and how they start and how they are modified by different changes in history and events un planned for as Ron becoming host to a Staff position with the Magisterial Mission with Serara and Monjoroson. and the sixth epochal dispensation had to be modified to show that change.  Today the sixth epochal dispensation runs 10/23/17 to present and is annotated as 6-12-2017 as of today. 

"That designation of 6-12-2017 is usally noted as 6-12-17 but because the years are so fast on Urantia we allow four digits to express the planetary calendar year the dispensation occurs in.  We note that the 12 is to show the number of changes made to the dispensation to the point we look at this record.  Ron's move to the staff of Monjoronson/Serara is one of those changes.  Two changes were Ron's fusion status and Lemuel's fusion status to be incorporated into the nomenclature of the archive for this dispensation.  Further changes are strictly spiritual and of no use to human minds, but I assure you that when four more of you fuse with your Adjusters in the coming year, the dispensation will show those changes too.  Larry Gossett's fusion was included with the change in status with the Besser fusion earlier and did not require a separate change.  Lemuel is of a fusion status with both Besser and Gossett at this point in time.

"I aver to the fact that Ron likes to keep track of dispensational changes as they are the outward effect of large changes in spirit administration and attention to any sphere that requires dispensations to follow epochs of life changes on a planet like Urantia.  Ron has correctly understood that to follow the dispensational changes is to follow the context of the history of planetary changes usually so vast one cannot tell which is which until we know the dispensation they take place within,  In the fifth epochal dispensation we have to arrive at figures for how many humans we lost due to the Lucifer Rebellion in total and that came to 1 billion three hundred fifty million in round numbers.  But that figure does not include young children to young to even walk in some cases and that number of very young children is about three hundred million.  The fifth epochal dispensation tallied the total number lost in the morontial and the spiritual and that number exceeds ten millions.  Of that ten millions nearly sixty thousand (60,000) high born Sons were derailed and have had to correct their pattern lives to another type of conflagration by being removed from Nebadon for good and serving elsewhere under the control of existential Deity.  Of that 10 million lost divine and Deity classification, these 60,000 represent the greatest loss to me as they were senior Lanonadeks and even a few Vorondadek Sons are included out of other Systems and not in the Constellation of Norlatiadek.
"One final thing and I have requested Mantutia Melchizedek to provide Ron a summary sheet with all facts and figures on it for his relief of trying to remember all this in memory which is really impossible to do, but he needs to speak consistently when citing these changes of adminsitration and so on and he does it very well already but he needs better notes than he keeps so far to be consistent.  Already we have a few months discrepancy in declaration so far and that only hurts his authority which has to be at its peak soon to advertise the new Urantia Book Foundation and other items of great interest to the public to come.  Thank you.  I wish you all well."

Ron here - I have gone back up and corrected per Michael's record corrections above.
END

Pronto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 07:21:16 AM »
Very informative indeed and absolutely good to know these figures. One question that still visits my mind when figures are dealt with is to know how far is Uversa from the Isle of Paradise.
I also need to know about the updated news on Hanna/Gaia's transmission regarding the Urantia populations spiritual records.
I've got some questions to Father Michael:
- Isn't there a way for the Salvington Administration to help prevent religious killings on Urantia?
- How do they feel from on High with these massive terrorist attacks?
- For developed nations, war is by far more profitable than any other business on earth, how can or will the Salvington Administration help stop weapon producers?
- So far as war business is the most profitable on Urantia, so long as money is the god on Urantia, what value can bring new and increased revelations on a planet that never gives credit to spiritual affairs?
- This planet called Urantia is not a normal planet, so I think there should be another better way to heal its woes. Father Michael, what practical program do you on hand to reduce soften our woes?

Thanks.

P.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
A general comment to all the list:

Once again I reviewed dispensational understanding with Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit and we adjusted for concerns that were never mentioned at the time of the dispensation changes and adjustments.  Mantutia Melchizedek also gave me a good run down and I recorded what looks like some revision to dispensation changes and dating.  Here is what I think is the final address on the subject of dispensations should look like.  (I will address questions after I print the dispensation dating list)

Urantia had the following dispensation recognized and later changed after the Lucifer Rebellion was finally adjudicated as of March 16, 1986.
1st dispensation  - That is the arrival of the Planetary Prince roughly 250,000 BC

2nd dispensation - never addressed fully by the Urantia Book and is no longer recognized as a dispensation.

3rd dispensation - The Machiventa Melchizedek emergency Bestowal dispensation to prepare for the Bestowal Son Jesus running from 1973 BC to 7BC or to the extent they may revise this 7BC date due to a pole shift at the or near the time of the birth of the baby Jesus.  The exact date is still under investigation.  Ror now we use the Urantia Book dating.

93.2.1 "It was 1,973 years before the birth of Jesus that Machiventa was bestowed upon the human races of Urantia. His coming was unspectacular; his materialization was not witnessed by human eyes. He was first observed by mortal man on that eventful day when he entered the tent of Amdon, a Chaldean herder of Sumerian extraction. And the proclamation of his mission was embodied in the simple statement which he made to this shepherd, “I am Melchizedek, priest of El Elyon, the Most High, the one and only God.”

4th dispensation - 7BC to 30AD which is the Advent of Jesus birth to death years as recorded in the Urantia Book published in 1955.  There is reason to doubt this exact dating at the moment and that is due to a pole shift on Urantia that slowed the planet down by days or months and Paradise is recalculating it in order to set the record straight in the universe.  This Bestowal Son we know as Joshua ben Joseph, and in later years as Jesus, turns out to be such a significant Bestowal Son due to a Lanonandek Rebellion on the System Capital Urantia resides in, and a full rebellion of the Planetary Prince on Urantia some 200,00 years prior to the birth of Jesus.  It fell to Jesus on Mt. Herman to abolish the rule of the Planetary Prince and attempt to reset the spirit administration on Urantia, but Jesus could not adjudicate this wrong doing by an apostate Planetary Prince himself.  It was left to the Ancients of Days to settle it in their Supreme Court 2 millennia approximately after Jesus died and left the scene for his further perfection on high.  I submit that the new date for the beginning of the 4th dispensation is likely 8BC at 3:47am in Bethlehem and the month is likely late August or early September by our present calendar.  That would skew his death to 29AD and whatever equivalent that may be as to April or even June of 29AD is not known yet to anyone.

5th dispensation -  This one is made all the more confusing because we no longer have the Adam and Eve dispensation recognized.  That is still under adjudication I learned recently and we do not know the outcome or how that affects Urantia's dispensational history.  This is not addressed in the new Urantia Book because it is too new of an investigation to resolve here.

5th dispensation - The true 5th epochal dispensation is with its text, the 1955 publication of the text book The URANTIA Book, and operated from October 23, 2016 to October 23, 2017.  It was announced incorrectly at the time and the analysis speaks to how this got changed is not to be made here.  Essentially it was made to run to acknowledge that its work was done by October of 2017 and the dispensation was changed at that time.

6th dispensation - This dispensation begins this year 2017 on October 23rd and now is concurrent with the present calendar along with the proposed release of its own text book the second Urantia Book that is titled this time "Sixth Epochal Dispensation To Earth"  sometime the end of this year or before.  Book sales will likely commence early next year sometime as I have discussed with several of you lately.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is releasing what we hashed out last night and into the early morning hours of this morning as of 4am.  We have so much material relating to these dispensations that Ron sees to it you get the bare bone of their dating just to keep them reference properly.  In particular, the 2nd dispensation in the Urantia Book is given over to a dispensational task known by the recognition of the Sangik family of all seven colored races.  This was so significant we gave it a dispensation to clear the books in its appearance that brought Caligastia to Urantia as its Planetary  Prince some 250,000 years ago.  The Sangik family really were  persons in a set group of individuals who lost their way and the 2nd dispensation was called off/withdrawn that recognized their imperfection but also their creativity that no longer works in Nebadon.  Ron jokes that it was some sort of forbidden practice or institution that had to be removed from the human genome, and we agree with that analogy.   The 3rd epochal dispensation is solidly on behalf of Machiventa Melchizedek and his removal from the receivership of Urantia after Caligastia rebelled to join with the apostate Lucifer on Jerusem to repair the horror of rebellion enough to allow a Bestowal Son into Urantia.  Dating the supposed second dispensation would be about 200,000 years ago but it leaves no trace now.

ADAM And EVE

"In looking at this list we see Adam and Eve have been purged from the dispensational ranks.  I doubt they will be restored to the full dedication they once had for Urantia, but their office indicates they are prepared to make amends as we decide in court over the next thirty years or so, and that is all we can say about that at this time.

"As Ron says to me now, that begs the question about the proposed schools to be directed under Adam and Eve as recently as the beginning of the year 2017.   We admit the announcements are premature and we must readdress the educational system to be founded on Urantia once again during these investigations.  Adam and Eve are fondly cared for everywhere and they seem to not recognize their role in any rebellion, but they had the unfortunate timing to appear smack dab in the face of a growing Lanonadek Son rebellion on Urantia that took the lives of millions of human souls and created such a storm on Paradise, we still are unsure as to how this all rains down on Ron Besser and the fused individuals he is among on Urantia.  For now we must remark that Ron is calm and uncaring as he sees Adam and Eve as the necessary step toward planetary education they were initially set up to be.  If they do reappear there is no new dispensation set to begin with them, and if they do not reappear, their lives are circumspect then and we must wait for a tribunal to determine just what the matter would be if we did use them as they are."

"Ron as copied the questions from above and wishes to address them briefly here:"
Pronto Asks:
- Isn't there a way for the Salvington Administration to help prevent religious killings on Urantia?

Ron:  No and that is because the Magisterial Mission must adjudicate before it punishes and while that seems to be lacking prevention of murder, the Paradise Trinity insists on proper procedure when addressing life and death issues on Urantia and elsewhere.  Killings if premeditated are one thing, but killings of passions of belief are another and we must keep them separate before the judges and that requires investigating AFTER the fact of a death by murder.

- How do they feel from on High with these massive terrorist attacks?

Andromadeus, the Chief Most High:  "We view them as you do and that has to be adjudicated upon the appearance of the Magisterial Mission very soon.  Do not expect an overwhelming lack of terrorism but a slower remission of terror soon."

- For developed nations, war is by far more profitable than any other business on earth, how can or will the Salvington Administration help stop weapon producers?

Andromadeus Chief Most High - "You ask a pertinent question, but that is man's folly and we must repent their use of free will to kill and maim, but war is not stoppable except by man's pwn peaceful intentions."

- So far as war business is the most profitable on Urantia, so long as money is the god on Urantia, what value can bring new and increased revelations on a planet that never gives credit to spiritual affairs?

Ron - I answer this with a question back to you Pronto:  What do you think revelation is supposed to do and why does it not work yet on Urantia.  You could write a book on your answer no doubt.  But you can lead a horse to water but one cannot force it to drink.  See what I mean?

- This planet called Urantia is not a normal planet, so I think there should be another better way to heal its woes. Father Michael, what practical program do you on hand to reduce soften our woes?

Andromadeus the Chief Most High - What a curious question Pronto.  Are you really informed as to what has preached on in the past two years and the agony of decision to either kill off the population on Urantia or resurrect Urantia with a reformed population.  No less that twenty-five thousand Paradise proposals have been issued to adjudicate Urantia and finally the present Magisterial Sons are prepared to enact the final decision: Bring Urantia Jesus first and then reform the population of Uranatia after Jesus has had his say before them.  It is not a lack of proposals or of softening the ways to reform, but getting Urantia humans to finally here what the bottom line is and that is assure them they are loved but their misbehavior is no longer to be tolerated."

END

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 01:49:37 PM »
Ron,  on reading this latest posting, I feel moved to respond to some of the information given.

In reference to Adam and Eve and their, quote, "unfortunate timing to appear smack dab in the middle of a
rebellion",  I must say that I find that incredible!  How is it that their timing is regarded as being unfortunate?

I also feel that Adam and Eve would not be disappointed in the least in not having a dispensation accorded
to them should they return to take up again where they left off, so to speak.  I would not presume to speak on
their behalf, but I venture to guess that they only desire, with the purest of intentions, to return to Urantia,
without the severest of disadvantages that they were faced with before. 

I agree with Ron. And I would welcome them back with open heart and arms.  We need them!
Urantia has suffered from Spiritual famine for far too long and we are so in need of the type and style of
education that Adam and Eve will provide.

I pray that the powers that be would look upon this as I do.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 04:04:12 PM »
Hello Lemuel,
Just to remind you Lemuel, you have the power to speak to Michael or other official with regard to the questions concerning the problems surrounding the Adam and Eve situation, and I think you have to remember they will look at you as they do look at me, and that is to be sure you are competent to handle what they tell you.

As as aside, this is all new to me too, but I tend to look at things differently than most or even you Lemuel.  I see the Salvington government as a unit of administrator bureaucrats that have no negative connotation but to get the job of running Nebadon as an efficient and caring government.  They must deal with regulations and changes as it comes from those superior to the local universe of time and unruly space this sector of the universe continues to experience.  I look at Adam and Eve both as friends of the Court and as the educational arm to get human motivated on Urantia to start seeing things clearly as to what has gone wrong and how to fix it by personal adjustments through education.

Most people when dealing with the spiritual aspects of the governance of a evolutionary planet worry more about their relationship to God than anything else and therefore have to be encouraged to look at the other and proper aspects of working with God to improve the world, the nation, and the community in its proper perspectives.  Adam and Eve are dear to me and I am hoping that whatever their distraction is at the moment, that it is fleeting and aspects of their schools and education for we humans on the planetary level become an actuality with all problems of a dispensatioal nature settled with them for good. 

ADAM -
"I speak clearly to Lemuel now:  You take advice from Ron very well and he is reciting things I dictate in order to clarify statements made by Michael this morning to Ron is a direct transmission from the Magisterial Mission planet headquarters around Salvington.  He correctly stated that Adam and Eve were suspended but did not say for how long.  He also mentions that the dispensation concerns were negated.  In many views that was not a good transmissionn because he caught Ron on the fly of moving between the Magisterial Mission headquarters around Salvington to Salvington itself to attend a briefing by Paradise on the open question regarding the fused individuals on the planet who have al declared for the Magisterial Mission and seek restoration to those appointments as soon as Paradise releases Ron in particular to participate and clear him of his physical anomalies.  I see the report Ron made to you all and he makes no judgement as does not Michael either.  But you Lemuel take offense more than you should and you have to understand that the rule of law requires us to stand before the judges of the Lucifer Rebellion and declare us innocent.   We never condoned what Caligastia did or what Lucifer did but we had to ignore them while we worked on our mandate.  I point out that the same kind of investigation was directed toward your Planetary Supreme, and She had a rough time proving She did not do anything wrong.  We are now in almost the same position as the Planetary Supreme found Herself about three years ago.   So we must walk through the maze of legal tangles of Uversa and of the Paradise Trinity and we feel sure we will stand clean before the authorities who are out after blood as you would say when someone tried to take you across legally and without cause.

"Further more, Lemuel, take the time now to do an audio transmission and post it as we will respond to your concerns and questions on the matter of Adam and Eve as Ron reported this morning.

"Furthermore yet, there are angelic influences yet about Urantia that persuade the transmitter to type ackward statements about univers affairs and attempt to show Lucifer's views before Michael's.  Several have attempted to do that with this transmission and Ron caught them doing it.  Be assured we feel secure with Ron and we wish to feel secure with you Lemuel, but you need not wring your hands over what has been reported this morning as it is accurate temporarily and we feel fully vindicated already as Paradise does not wish a trail but a hearing on the matter only.  It is our sincere hope as ron expresses to me now that we will be back with a full education program for Urantia mortals as soon as possible.   I am Adam and here is my wife EVE:"

EVE -
"I speak longitudinally on behalf of Adam and myself to all of you who bother to read anything anymore.  Our work is to stop the drift into anarchy and that is not only on Urantia but on the ideals of a Magisterial Mission so departed from its original plans we worry if it has the strength to knock heads on Urantia and clear the woods is mis-creation entirely.   I am Eve and I caused the entire matter to become an uproar again when I noticed Ron being forced to take the lead in keeping people in line as best he could and they never look forward or back from positions that indicate a total loss of logic and approaching instability of minds over all the issues of major revelation to Urantia.  I asked Mantutia to curtail not Ron, but those who keep prodding the stick into his face and then dropping out of existence on the discussion forum because Ron is insensitive to their belief it is but a lot of hooey without reprimand from an all knowing parent.  Ron has been passed by the Censors and by Michael and by we Magisterial Sons a long time ago.  It is the Most Highs who question what authority Ron has or has left after being vetted by leaders of the Urantia Foundation as both insane and an iniquitous thorn in their sides for years now.  The truth of the matter is that I, Eve, see as Ron does and will not relinquish the sword to do battle with miscreants of the nature that indwell Urantia to the point there is little left to save but locations of grandeur for a planetary museum of sorts.

"I am Eve, and I speak to you Lemuel.  Why do you not ask these questions for transmission quality responses in your audi tapes?  Ron wonders the same thing about Larry Gossett:  What are you waiting for and why do you not bring forth the inquiry you wish answered?  As Ron says you are all capable but you never ask and wish to side with the peace and grandeur of the Paradise Lights of Love.  We seek better communication with the fused ones, but if you continue to sit by and push the controversial questions onto Ron, you will he his side of the transmission and never get what you brain can do to answer you personally on all of these matters.  Eve."

Ron here -
I see no personal accusations in any of this but the news is not pleasant to know and we have to wait again for the administration of Justice to clear another group so they can operate freely on Urantia once again.  I see it that way and not to restrict or remove Adam and Eve from ever working on Urantia again, but for Paradise to certify all groups who go back to Urantia to clear Urantia of the mess they and Lucifer once created  off the board of life given up so tragically we will never some people again and that is not their fault.  Even Michael of Nebadon was criticized by Paradise briefly for being too lenient on Caligastia at one point, and all who are leaders in Nebadon know the heat of investigations into their personal whereabouts during the long reign of the Urantia devil, Caligastia. 

I am showing my attitude to you Lemuel and I am positive you can help all of us out by you taking a transmission about this issue.  And Larry Gossett you should step forward with any transmission to see how your mind balances with what has been announced here this morning.  Meanwhile Sue Whiley and a few others of you are not deaf to this proposal either to transmit the perspective your  minds find good to state instead of just me bringing these announcements forth for you to worry about,

Thanks to you all.
Ron

MICHAEL Of NEBADON -
"I have finally returned to Salvington after a hectic time on the world of the Magisterial Sons Headquarters around Salvington.  That is not a new planet or designation but we have not used that concept to speak of lately due to all the pressures else where to straighten out contentions among almost all Orders over who is or is not on Staff with the Magisterial Sons.  Ron is on Staff.  We can be sure of that right now.  He is investigated daily and nothing wrong ever comes up to view.  I speak to Lemuel and Larry as both of you are laconic in sitting and worrying without taking more questions to your transmissions as Ron points out you are fully obligated to do when something doesn't sit right.  Lemuel is fully able to lead as Ron does but he has been injured gravely and is in no mood to castigate you or anyone else and he must resolve his peaceful views unto himself.  The issue is not Adam or Eve or Ron or the Rebellion, it is an issue of Justice and there it remains until resolved for all concerned.  I am like Ron who prefers to wait and see and to welcome the transmissions back from Adam and Eve when they may do so and we will let this all stand for awhile until we know what is in the mind of the Trinity and the Universal Father Himself.  Good day."

END

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 07:58:13 PM »
Hello folks,
I bring this transmission dialogue here in this thread as it pertains to the above discussion prevailing here. I sought answers to what is troubling me in my heart about how terrible this Lucifer Rebellion is and how it transpires upon all who have to work here to deal with the mess created by such erroneous High Sons as we have seen in the likes of Caligastia and Lucifer.  How these Sons have wrought havoc and death in the millions is truly horrific and to see those like Adam, Eve, Machiventia, the Planetary Supreme,  Jesus, Michael and Mother Spirit go to the lengths to defend themselves before the Courts is ludicrous, although necessary,  to clear any misunderstandings is still a great concern for us to know about. To me, it leaves a scar we humans can never forget as we live in it right here, right now as we speak it. This is a planet in distress. I came home from my hospital work the other day so exhausted. I did not know why, but I do now because I care so much and seeing so many people so sick and what not is just not right at all. The planet is one sick puppy! Anyway, below is a dialogue type thing and I share this here as appropriate follow on to the discussion above. Please keep in mind Monjoronson is used here as a plural of personalities speaking in me.
Thank you, Sue.

Teacher: Monjoronson
Subject: Justice and Man’s Condition
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 19/12/2017 9.55 am (AEST)

“This is intense as you say, no more so than what do you do with a rogue world?”

[What of the Adam and Eve dispensation, was it not a default (as per TUB account) and now it is taken off the records (as discussed in above thread) and their names cleared so it is no longer a default but adjudicated as an unfortunate mishap of timing with an incoming dysfunctional Lanonandek Son (i.e.Caligastia) who sided with contempt?]

“Defaults are failures. Adam and Eve did not fail in their duties, Caligastia did in the most distasteful manner imaginable to deter the rudiments of universe logic.”

[ok having said all that,  what is really wrong with the picture emerging in these dispensations over the long course of 250,000 years of history on a planet that has still not got what it takes to correct herself?]

“Think about it.”

[Error upon error has stacked upon us to the extent we do not know what error is. This rogue world has no cause, but to self-destruct to the point it becomes a failure to its own specie survival and existence……is that what I really want to say?]

“No, it is not, rather it is a nightmare (in your rear vision mirror),  a horror, you wish it to be just a dream, but it is a reality right before you that screams so loud you cannot ignore it anymore.”

[Will it go away?]

“Not unless you will it to such an extent to be other than what it is.”

[Justice! What sort in such a place so desolate of any decency?]

“Try me and I will place it before you.”

[ok where do we start?]

“You know the law, “Thou Shall Not Kill.” Does that mean anything to you?”

[Yes, it means a lot. The statement “Not Kill” is to do with our willingness, a will-power, to restrain from harm, murder and evil intent of damage to another; to value life as just as important as one’s own. This is a universal law, it commands to respect life and to maintain that to the upmost to the best of human resources can muster. So what does this have to do with Justice?]

“Everything, or there is nothing, which one matters to you?”

[I think I’ll leave it there as this is overwhelmingly simplistic and yet so profound as it stands. For the long history of our planet, humans really haven’t kept this law, and as a result, have failed to uphold even just one that is telling of our spiritual stature even in today’s civilisation as we have it 250,000 years later.

In my view, the Universal Father is right to view this world as most probably not worth saving, but it is worth every ounce of revelation to correct the erroneous thinking or mindset that prevails and hope such revelation will have that effect to cause such changes in the animal mind.]

End.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 08:56:35 AM »
I want to just offer an explanation and response and I am not being defensive .. just responding about "asking questions" as was mentioned in this :
"I am Eve, and I speak to you Lemuel.  Why do you not ask these questions for transmission quality responses in your audio tapes?  Ron wonders the same thing about Larry Gossett:  What are you waiting for and why do you not bring forth the inquiry you wish answered?  As Ron says you are all capable but you never ask and wish to side with the peace and grandeur of the Paradise Lights of Love.  We seek better communication with the fused ones, but if you continue to sit by and push the controversial questions onto Ron, you will he his side of the transmission and never get what you brain can do to answer you personally on all of these matters.  Eve."

I, every day, during  the course of my days, nights and in preparation for rest and sleep, do ask many question, not necessarily to the forum or to Ron, but in my private thoughts and conversations with Spirit.  To be honest, most of my questions concern the upcoming Missions directly and the immediate impact that the coming of Jesus, His message, and the results of that on civilization,  and are about probable details of the Missions during the first 100 years which will most likely be the most troubling and the time filled with greatest of trials for humanity and every government on Urantia and the timing of the "earth changes" that will, in and of themselves, wreak havoc all over the planet and for all governments and people everywhere, regardless of whether there is a "direct hit" or not.  The effects will truly be planetary.

As was recently shared with us, there have been upwards 25,000 possible proposals concerning just the appearance of Jesus and the initiations of the Missions.  Of those 25, 000, we only are scantly aware of just a few of them.  Just as it was mentioned some months ago, that Jesus submitted 60 drafts of His announcement to the Father before one was finally approved and even that approval  may, by now, have been changed.

Most of the answers to the questions I have, can not be answered right now because the Appearance of Jesus has to occur FIRST.  There are so many variables because so much depends on how  humanity responds,  how Governments respond, how the many many  of the worlds major religions with their many sects and divisions respond, how severe will these reactions be and how long will it take for all of these fractures to coalesce to an acceptable place that the plans and proposals of the Missions can move forward  from a place of cooperation for the benefits of all.   Equality has never been a reality on Urantia. even though it may have been a kind of "lip service" in order to manipulate man.  This is quite true of the past and is certainly true and  glaringly evident in our present.

My own personal opinion and view in looking at the way mankind is, is that it is going to get worse before it gets better and we need to be prepared for that and I don't see that as a necessarily pessimistic view but one that  is grounded in reality in what we know of humanity especially considering how much has to be "corrected".  There are elements in civilization that will fight  tooth and nail against the changes to come from  abject fear and ignorance and even rebellion.   There is little on Urantia that will remain as it is and Glory Hallelujah for that!
I have no doubt whatsoever in my heart, mind and soul that the Missions will be successful and they will give mankind the absolute BEST ways and means to achieve what is the Father's Will !

Our journey, our individual paths and careers with  Spirit through our involvement with these Missions are one of the most precious gifts that any of us could ever have been given and there are not adequate "words" to express that.   And we can only truly express that in our commitment and demonstration to carry out the Will of the Father,  as we gain Spirit Value, and as we become wiser and better stewards and representatives with Spirit and the Incarnated Beings of our Universal Administration.
I have tried to keep my attention, focus, and energies,  directed towards the immediate tasks at hand...not always successful... I have tried to minimize  questions of curiosity.   Believing that Spirit will  give us the how, what, where and when as they want us to have it.   Revelations have to be given at times when the mind  and heart are  ready and can hear and accept it.

Had an Urantia Book  or it's equivalent, been released to mankind in the 1200's when Michael and Serara  purviewed  Urantia in Their assessments  concerning  the needed Magisterial Mission, it probably would have been very premature to have much effect .

Even with  the release in 1955 of the most profound written presentation of truth ever given to Urantia and the consequent near default of the handling  of its distribution and maintenance,  many opportunities were unrealized and even squandered.  Now we have "direct" intervention with the Second Return of Jesus and the coming of the most involved and complicated Magisterial Mission ever to have been manifest on any world.

Sorry I am getting off point here so I will leave it there.   Please know that I do, daily, ask questions and listen to whatever responses come to my  spirit ear.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 10:30:55 AM »
Good morning my friend Larry,

Please know that I don't believe that anyone, anywhere, can or ever will, be able to doubt or question your veracity.  Your constant search for the truth of what you put forth to this forum is so very well documented for all to read and in some cases, hear.

I believe that Ron, Lemuel and yourself are considered by most of us as our professors in this college of Spirit.  We are so lucky to have, not only you three here, but also many others that are able to guide us in our endeavors as we too try to come to that place where we finally are able to converse with our Celestial guardians and parents.  We have Sue, Lundco, Dominick, Ron H, Julio, Wendy and our quiet friend Daniel, and so many others that are already to that place where they have the duty and privilege to assist us neophytes on our journey to that place where we can, in turn, help others to understand all that our Heavenly Father has really given to all of us.

You Larry are an integral part of this Spiritual Journey we are all on.  Keep up the faith that is running through your veins your heart and your soul.

Your eternal friend,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw