Author Topic: Be Prepared to Receive Warnings  (Read 111 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Be Prepared to Receive Warnings
« on: December 15, 2017, 01:24:13 PM »
Yesterday morning, 14 December 2017, at 2:30 AM and again this morning 15 December 2017 at 3:30 AM, I was awakened, not from a dream,  but quite fully alert with the thoughts  or really a " directive" to review and  be well prepared to receive possible dire and extreme warnings of  Planetary  situations that would be quite dangerous and to have the courage to take these receptions meant as a warning for not only the safety of ourselves, friends, associates, and family but also to listen and follow very specific instructions to  local authorities in  our respective living areas as we will be  led to do so by our Universal Administration ONLY.

This is a paraphrase of what I heard on both of these days.There was nothing else given.   I believe it was kept brief and direct for a purpose.

I remembered immediately that at one time Ron shared with us an example of an "Emergency Planetary Broadcast"  reception as to what and how it was to be presented.   I  tried, in vain, to research it this morning so I could put it up for our  review.

I am not going to add more to this since it seems important that I leave it as it is.

LarryG
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 01:25:55 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"