Author Topic: Seeing Good  (Read 176 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Seeing Good
« on: December 24, 2017, 09:00:39 PM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: Seeing good
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: December 24th,   2:14am PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seeing Good
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 09:01:41 PM »
Transcription of audio.

"Is anyone here? Yes, it is your Thought Adjuster, Persorba. Its been  a few days,  you had a little adventure going south. But it got disrupted, you didn't keep to the diet and you had your heart palapations, put you in the hospital, but your back home now, so glad that you made a safe trip and we looked after you, took care of you. We Helped you to trust in us, you thought of us and you asked for us, and that's good.

"SInce you've been back, you've been thinking also about us, to give us the time here, before you go to bed to be able to communicate, talk with us and to receive from us.  Well son, do you have a question? I'm having a little sensation in my heart now and earlier tonight. Wondering if it is trying to get a relapse? Well, the coffee you drank wasn't helpful, kept you awake then, but it wasn't helpful for your heart, so be conscious of that.

" Choose not to take it for use on trips like this, whether or not it would be beneficial for you to drink different beverages. We can give you some guidance, give you an alternative that would help you along. Yes it would. I'm sorry for my lapse. Don't be sorry son, you learned, you learned through this school of experience for next time, remember our invitation to help you. That's good. We think that such things as this are not negative, they just are and you can learn from them, make progress to have us more in your life and by the experience all things will work for God's glory.

"Don't put negative attachments to events that you have. You had a good event at the gas station, helping the person there that was going through the garbage. So there are alot of things as you said in the past, there is no singularity but they are all involved to help one another, to share, to encourage and you saw the usage of what you took with you, so we thank you for your effort of letting your light shine. Taking the time to incourage and to commend the individual's behavior of self sufficiency.

"So son, we thank you, you're  ready for bed, we'll see you tomorrow for a new day, Domtia. What should you call this? call it:  'Seeing good in everything, the value. Call it seeing good'.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565