Author Topic: Committing yourSelf  (Read 176 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Committing yourSelf
« on: December 27, 2017, 10:54:03 PM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: Committing your Self
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: December 27th,   12:38am PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Committing your Self
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 10:55:29 PM »
Transcription of audio.,

"I ask, is anyone here? Yes son, this is Persorba and we are glad that you have given the time speaking before you go to bed, but you need to put the times regularly.

"Be doing that on a daily basis and not as you feel is appropriate for you, put yourself out in that way, make yourself available in that way for this will help not only the contact and the quality, but also the depth of attachment, the commitment and development of a closer relationship for all involved.

"So do that now. That is what I want to share with you. So you posted  tonight and you said a few things there, a suggestion as well as telling Walt in his madness he's not alone. Anyway, that's is what I want to share with you tonight, be thinking about that and see how you can put yourself in a regular pattern, being open to receive. Call It:  "Commiting yourself" Domtia."
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565