Author Topic: New start  (Read 296 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
New start
« on: December 28, 2017, 05:36:39 PM »
Hi one and all.

I received the beautiful gift on Dec. 25th, of an email from Ron Besser, that he was authorized to send by Father Michael, reinstating me to good standing on the Forum and you can imagine the hope that fostered. The whole experience was rediculously upsetting where the perjury I committed by thinking I heard Chief Bzhutu ABC 22 say he was the author and then forcing the rest of that message about the Las Vegas shooting, was pretty close to the worst experience I have ever had.

As transmitters the need to carefully question our speakers about what and how and if this is what is intended is upper most in my mind I think or thought. The next day on the 26th, first thing in the morning I was blessed with a long written transmission from a most respected source and then later that evening the same source came through with a long Audio transmission. My confidence was so shot I dallied the next day and the next because each time I re-read it, it sounded just like something I could or would force.

Finally in asking again this morning in a written instruction, that kind and very August source said to fix what I felt needed fixing and to have the courage to send it for evaluation to Ron B. So I sent both the written and the typed Audio (They are different and distinct messages) since I haven't been able to send audio's of the wav ilk, by email (to large). I changed it to MP3 but my iPad does not find it on drop box yet. As an aside, almost immediately upon my demise 2 and 1/2 months ago, my flawless ACER lap top refused to illuminate (at first I thought this was part of the censure but my adjuster assured me It was not) and my home grown computer experts, my roommates,  say almost certainly it is fried for good so this pay day will fix that I hope. My smart phone voice to type works pretty good as replacement but I miss the key board sorely.

Any way Ron got back almost immediately (how does he do that?) with lots of good advice and most importantly a detailed critique from Father Michael holding out small glimmers of hope for my continued usefulness and the most privilidged request to come for a personal reception to again hear today from Father Christ Michael [ or I should say, spelled phoneticly  (Hot' Tea N,   Diah Pet Rah,  Sun San Nor Sha,  Clay Oh Sha) ] for more good advice soon today (how with all going on does He find the time and love to come to talk to me like that?) so about nine am pacific time I am here listening now for some hours but was inspired (I hope) to write you all while I am waiting for this personal sit down.

Mean while also I'll share some pointers Ron gave about those two receptions that I'm in the process of refining and hopefully posting when I finally hear correctly what the Author was wanting me to hear and transmit. It turns out the implication from the author is that I only got about 80 percent right of what he actually wanted to say and that poor and unacceptable performance was because I was not really listening and concentrating, was not tuned in properly to the speaker, was greviously out of practice, was not having a dialog with the speaker as I was receiving, was un-ingaged and sloppy with my attention and also he could tell I was anxious to be finished and had little patience to remain and wait for other speakers and for this work, that is, as we have been told many times, regularly required.

This monster on my back of carelessness and redicilous inefficiency just must be vanquished. But how, if scareing the B Jesus out of a person and relegating them to the back forty for proper serious repentance doesn't have the proper effect is there some character flaw of an enormous nature that just does not get it concerning what I must do? I don't think so, I just think the level of desire in the qualities of my prayer could stand some major up stepping.

I have much more to say about this stint away from being respected as a capable T/R person, to being cast as a very flawed and unacceptable representation of what I really need to be and to come to, in the high calling of a T/R person for the MSM, but this is plenty long for today. Every bit of how my censure was handled is positive and appreciated I hasten to add, because it is impossible to find fault with any tiny thing in our relationship with our creators.

Yours with affection and love!  (thirteen of you reached out to me in my lowest moments and I will Never Forget who you were) Daniel

?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:55:18 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: New start
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:22:26 PM »
Brother Daniel,
Welcome back! It is good to hear from you. I look forwards to reading your receptions that I am sure you will be attuned to. I look forwards to getting back in the saddle with T/R'ing. I just have some issue to file away in their right place and that will permit me to give this the proper attention needed.
Take good care!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

gmanpat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 08:29:39 PM »
DANIEL, Good to see you are back on board. I greatly missed your posts. Remember we all need you T/R`sand the more the merrier.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:51:19 PM »
Back in the saddle, my Brother! We all missed you. Continue to seek the truth from above and share here with the world. Much love.

Domtia
Kurt

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 11:54:21 PM »
Good News!  I look forward to seeing your written and audio transmissions from spirit.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 11:59:13 PM »
So glad to see you post again. 

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 12:35:05 AM »
Welcome back to your family forum Daniel, you have been missing here. What of a awful experience have you been through ! It will serve you well, I am sure, for future transmissions and also as an example to those who transmit. I – we, all of us – will be looking forward to your comeback with still more energy. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 03:57:32 AM »
Daniel, so glad to see you're back! I look forward to reading and listening your posts.  Love and blessings,

SophiaVeronica

willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 04:18:05 AM »
Daniel, It is so good to hear from you again. Glad that you are so positive in your reaction.
Regards. willieb

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 06:44:15 AM »
My warm greeting Daniel; I am very happy to see you appear here in this forum that I identified from the first moment with your name and your person.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 11:04:44 AM »
Hello my friend Daniel,

It does my heart good to know you are back on the job and have an attitude that reflects the importance of your position within this family.  Thank you for your personal words of advice and may I say that I enjoyed meeting up with you while I was at my daughter's for Christmas.

You are a good man and will do good things.

Happy New Year and get cracking young man.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Licha

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 11:19:42 AM »
Dear Daniel,

Welcome back, you were sorely missed.  May you begin again with faith, trust and blessings.

Licha

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 11:56:25 AM »
Hello my dear friend Daniel,...,, despite my personal message I'd send you,..., I want to let the members and guests know how extremely happy I am to see you back at last.

I can not wait to read your new transmissions my brother!!!!!

Thank you very much Father Michael for returning our dear brother Daniel to this wonderful "Family of God!!!!"
John 20:31

31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2017, 12:15:07 PM »
Hi Daniel!
It's great to have you around again! I think this time you will minister to us your family with greater zeal and confidence.  Your soul-character can only grow with the last months you were away and probably given special spirit nourishment from Michael and Mother Spirit.  Our trust, respect and love will always be with you.
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
Welcome home, Daniel!
Pneyoptia