Author Topic: New start  (Read 295 times)

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New start
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
Welcome back brother Daniel, I as the rest of the Forum members missed you.
 I also thank to our Father Michael of Nebadon for mercy shown to mortals who love him so deeply as you do.
Rene.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 03:53:09 PM »
Welcome home, Daniel!
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 04:58:46 PM »
Welcome back Daniel, great to hear from you again, Domtia.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 07:34:16 PM »
     Daniel my brother, nice to have you back, anxiously awaiting to read and listen to some posts from you.  A happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours my brother.
Eternal Love will not be denied

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 10:53:55 AM »
My dear brother Daniel I too add my  pleasure that you have returned to and for us.   I can tell you how much you have been missed and also, dear man, that we all learn a great deal from each other and your lessons are ours as well.  In your growth we all grow.  Since we are as a family and as a team anything that effects one, effects all  .  We are so happy that you have returned and we thank you for your teaching us for all of our experiences are shared equally.  Our trials, our successes make us all what we are becoming and our work together is enhanced by each experience that we share together individually and collectively.  Welcome home again.   You are always in our hearts.   LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"