Author Topic: Thoughts from my Adjuster  (Read 51 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Thoughts from my Adjuster
« on: December 28, 2017, 09:32:59 PM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: Thoughts from my Adjuster
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: December 27th,   11:14pm PST

Thoughts from my Adjuster

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thoughts from my Adjuster
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 09:34:26 PM »
"Yes son, I am here this is your thought adjuster, as always, I'm with you, and I'm glad you've stopped what youre doing to take the time to work in making a connection with me. I know at times it is difficult. You had difficulty in a way tonight, but we're here. And what i would I like to share with you tonight is: 'Thinking' It is so important to govern what you think about to have control of your thoughts to be able to keep focus on what you think and what you're wanting to accomplish. 

"By doing that you control the machinery, your body and your action and you are in control of them, they don't lead you, but you lead them. That's a problem today in society. People are so governed by external sources, their emotions, they have no control, they think they are choosing but they are being controlled, being manipulated. So having that control and discipline of mind puts you in a place to be a strong city that can't be seighed against, whereas when there is no control of their anger and other emotions it can lead to their downfall and they can find themselves enslaved by others. 

"So son do some work in disciplining your mind, disciplining your thoughts, disciplining your thinking, in a way that you know what you should think about and feed your mind on those things and don't be troubled about negativity you see around you that the media promotes and the fear tactics. You know what the end result is going to be and knowing that it gives you confidence, it gives you comfort.

"We share these things and leave them with you. Be in our peace son, know that we are with you and we're working with you and that the universe is friendly, so have a great evening, Domtia,  goodnight."