Author Topic: Ocilliaya, Audio Reassurance and Update 29 Dec 2017,, Daniel, L V NV. USA  (Read 80 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ocilliaya, Audio

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:18:47 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ocilliaya, Audio Reassurance and Update 29 Dec 2017,, Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 01:10:35 AM »
Transcription,

Subject: 26 Dec. 2017, Audio, Ocilliaya

"This is Daniel Alderfer speaking. It is the 26th of December 2017 at 8:08 pm, from las Vegas, Nevada. Speak Father, I am listening. Go ahead Daniel, this is Ocilliaya. My purpose in coming this evening is not only to make use of the transmitter but to deliver some pertinent information that will add to and solidify your happy confidence, your equilibrium of being and to put it simply, your sanity.

"First of all, we are in a time of very great likelihood and possibility of a begining communication with everyone on Urantia, that will begin to start a readjustment of everything. The protocol of how what and when, will be decided! It's going to be pretty near perfect, but it looks like the go ahead will come in spite of some less than perfect circumstances.

" The message you all have received today through Ron Besser, concerning the names of himself and the other 2 that have been fused and, most importantly, the full name of Michael of Nebadon, and then the revelation about the name of Satinia now to be pronounced Santiena, (San Teen Ah) is the all important steps and milestones as we go ahead. Just know with considerable confidence that this is the time. The back and forth of short delays may take place, but this is the time roughly, before very long.

" Then, what needs to happen will happen. All the careful attention to maintaining and preserving free choice in everything taking place, is the greatest concern and yet some little leeway is there, for Jesus to do what he decides is best upon the Fathers ok. The soulful and highly appropriate actions will be taken as we all pray fervently for the out play and orchestration of exactly what the Father can see would be best.

" Your duty now is pretty much, in this time of lull before the actual needed precipitous action takes place, is full time intercession, supplication ( begging on your knees). With earnest and sincere feelings, beaten fine so to speak as you intercede about what you know. This is a marvelous opportunity for a closer walk with Mother and Father, a closer walk with Universal Father, a closer walk with all your Celestial friends who you can address at any time. Building upon existing friendships with comments on your part that appreciate them, as only you can appreciate them being trained on this Forum.

"My quest and purpose today is also to in this familiar way bare my heart to those here on this, Serara/Monjoronson MSM training Forum, sharing for your uplifting and education, showing our respect with an attitude, that brings you along in the way that we would like to be brought along if we were in your situation. Take all of this and drink in the feelings of friendly camaraderie and loving concern for every one of you, every one of you.

" Now is the time to reserve judgment about many things. If needed keep a notebook of all these things that you have questions about and in prayerful communication with your adjuster, exibit full confidence that all will be duly explained. My wish is to encourage all to be more sensitive to find time for stillness, where the intention is to listen to that still small voice of wisdom and wise counsel.

"As you can see, it's pretty simple what I am suggesting your life to look like now in the immediate future where it certainly can be said there is some lull. We on this side are truly scrambling in earnest support of Father Michael and Mother Nabadonia.

"Again, this is Ocilliaya, wanting to express my love for each of you here, guest and member, that we are actively bringing along and that means every one of you as we need each in the magistral missions before it is all said and done. With warm affection and love, I say, good night to you all. Domtia "

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:15:00 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ocilliaya, Audio Reassurance and Update 29 Dec 2017,, Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 01:24:07 AM »
Extraordinary my brother Daniel, ..., this transmission is undoubtedly a very nice incitement to persevere, to believe, to have faith, ..., and to continue to percefer each one for choice, the possibility of acting as a TR to help the Fathers find this beautiful blue planet that he loved so much!!!!

Thank you Ocilliaya and Daniel, ..., hhhaaa !!!!! that I am exalted happy to finally receive your transmission my dear brother and friend!!!!  ;) :D
John 20:31

31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.