Author Topic: The Eternal Delight  (Read 120 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
The Eternal Delight
« on: December 30, 2017, 05:07:10 AM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: The Eternal Delight
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: December 30th,   1:55am PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Eternal Delight
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 10:22:42 AM »
Thank you Ron for sharing your innermost thoughts with us on the forum.  What your TA has passed on to you can also be meant for all of us who are struggling to learn and accept the guidance that is presented to us daily.  We just need to Listen and Follow this sage advice.

Happy New Year my friend,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Eternal Delight
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 02:18:13 PM »
Audio transcription,

"Is anyone here? Yes son, this is your thought adjuster and you enjoyed reading about what I am involved in and it made you think so much that you've done and you didn't understand so many things aa to what was going on and you wished you had better training when you were younger to be able to respond better. 

"You feel you've made it hard for me in your stubborness and you've not following my leading. But I say you have followed my lead, for this is where you are at now, and where is that? You have found the new revelation, you've found communication with Christ, Michael and the Father through the Urantia revelation to help you to get to the next level. You graduated from the prior ones, it took you awhile, you got sidetracked, but you came back on the track. 

"You reestablished your course. And that was  done by my guidance and so be in gratitude, not in grief. Of all that you have done, value it all as a learning experience that brought you where you are today. Hopefully, in the future, you will follow my leading more consciously and in doing that we can make better progress. Know son, that I haven't given up on you and in what I do to lead you. Accept the challenges, don't seek the easy way. 

"Show your power. Show your ability to overcome the obstacles. Yes, you saw Jesus, how he can snatch victory from the arms of defeat and in doing that he found the challenges being invigorating. And a growth of power was manifested in a way that humanity has never seen before and as you will see in the future, it will be inspireing to them. For some it will be very disturbing to them, but know the Father has a hand in all of it, he cares for all, for we all love to the fullness so that, whatever an individual can receive they have. 

"Their capacity of heart is expanding so that the influence of love will be inspiring. Yes son, the future is bright for eternity. Throughout eternity I will slowly reveal myself. As we fuse, I will be with you unending in that time. Never stop wondering, in awe of what you see unfolding before you of the father. 

"There will be an eternal study, an eternal revelation that is within you and there will be treasure after treasure unfolding before you. So son, you can call this: "The Eternal Delight" and post it with your posting. Domtia "
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565