Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Ring out the old, Ring in the new.  (Read 121 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Ring out the old, Ring in the new.
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:17:17 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Ring out the old, Ring in the new
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  31st Dec. 2017  08:00 Local  07:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/gye7ur0ph1ywvpllk5fie74q42wwdcen

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Ring out the old, Ring in the new.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 08:15:35 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel
Ring out the old, ring in the new

Lemuel : I have not been transmitting for a while due to illness and now I am feeling a little better and I would just like to say a few words. I would like to say : « Ring out the old and ring in the new ». Letting go of the past can sometime be very difficult, specially when some of those things have been enjoyable, pleasurable.

Maybe you visit new places, maybe you make new acquaintances, maybe you have bought many new things this year. 2017 has flown by, as every year seems to fly by more quickly, but letting go of everything can be difficult but it is very necessary to let everything go. What you have done and what you have not done. What you have said or what you should not have said. Let it all go, it is gone and passed.

To-morrow is another day and another year and so I simply say again : « Ring out the old and ring in the new ». Let us all embrace the year 2018 to be a year that will go down in another history for the future of this most wonderful planet. Thank you.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Ring out the old, Ring in the new.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »
Dear Forum of the spirit, to all continents, all the languages of this primitive planet Thank exist
thank you to contribute in this work associated with our merveilleurx instructors, our median our celestial cousins for continuity in space / time with divine gratitude and respect in this vast organnigramme
Human / divine in 2018 ..Merci to everyone that we are ONE, by sharing this love, o, 01%
of the 7 billion uncultivated land, may the divine will Fragments show on Urantia 2018
PS / all names and surnames are Chosen, bless, always accompanied by our Fragments service and action in this faithful sharing of amour..dans this field of sublime cosmic action we Winners
in this Light Energy multiplied to Infinity for eternity ... 'Dear trinitiluv companion for your life knowing God entrust your journey of faith that rewards you and God only knows ... not Men) May the Father's Will lights s accomplish in this tumultuous time by Joy, love, peace 2018
Eternelove 
P "otchamé" Bernadette "

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !