Author Topic: Lemuel  (Read 129 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Lemuel
« on: January 01, 2018, 12:48:20 AM »
Happy New Year to you all.

I am so sorry, this is not the message I would have liked to post this morning.

I am so very weak.  I have had a most severe influenza and am still ill with the aftermath.  The emergency

services here in Catalunya are collapsed as the outbreak of influenza has reached pandemic proportions.

I live alone and am doing the best I can but at the moment I must admit, I feel very poorly.

I hope to be well again soon.

Lemuel

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lemuel
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 01:06:54 AM »
In France, it is recommended to the senior population to take vaccins against influenza during winter period. To be on the safe side, I usually take curcuma roots in boiling water with some honey and I make it through. Wish you a prompt recovery Lemuel and take care. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 01:18:16 AM »
     Lemuel, I pray that you get to feeling better my brother, and a Happy New Year to all of my siblings on this fabulous forum, may all have a safe and prosperous, and God filled New Year.  Domtia Charlie Peace, Love and Blessings to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 01:24:03 AM »
Hi Lemuel,
My thoughts and prayers be with you. Sorry to hear you are not well. If at all possible try to stay inside, keep warm and stay out of the chilly air. The northern hemisphere is going through some freezing temperatures. It is not good to be out in these conditions. Stay safe and warm and get lots of sleep and hope you recover. Lots of love, Sue

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 04:18:04 AM »
Hi Lemuel,

What I do and it kills it in a day is get some Nano Silver Water (In a Heath food store) and put it into a throught spray bottle. Then inhale to it, spray it when you inhale. This brings it down into the lungs and kills the virus. Silver kills all the bad bugs.
Good health to you
Ron

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 05:58:01 PM »
Hi Lemuel,
Stay inside, sleep, read, rest. All the items listed by others here might help you. You can add Sambucol also, it may help you. Take care.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...