Author Topic: Ocilliaya  (Read 215 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ocilliaya
« on: January 01, 2018, 03:00:40 AM »
Ocilliaya

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 04:05:31 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ocilliaya, Transcription of Audio 31 December 2007, Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 06:21:43 AM »
Transcription of audio.

"This is Daniel Alderfer speaking it is the thirty first of Dec. 2017,  eleven PM from las Vegas Nevada. I am here Father for reception of the message that is given as a common test for the receivers on the Serara Forum. Go ahead Father. 

"This is Ocilliaya speaking. The common message that we're sending to everyone is approximately that: Whatever takes place, remember, know, be confident that you can always trust us. Even when we may witness the most serious and devastating happenings, the ramifications from that will always in the end, contribute to a positive outcome for the  rebuilding and remaking of Urantia.

" If you should have periods where the communication is broken because conventional means are out of order, go into stillness and ask to have impressed upon you, if there is any communication. Then relax and trust what comes. It may be as simple as a clear, but faint thought.
As they come, hang on to them and record them if you can. 

"All of your preparations to this moment is for you to reflect the calm confidence to your friends and neighbors. Trusting that you will be inspired to say those things that will help to reinforce a hopeful outlook and to help dissipate fear. 

"Be circumspect now about everything you do, asking for wisdom and the ability to discern the truth about any situation and to get a knowing of the general mindset and needs of those that you will be brought to, to help and serve them through this difficult time.

"That will be all for now. I thank you for coming to receive this. I sign off with the thought that will sustain you and that thought and knowing is that we are really here with you. Believe it and act accordingly. Good night and best wishes to all.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:24:58 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.