Author Topic: Words from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia!!!  (Read 179 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Words from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia!!!
« on: January 01, 2018, 07:53:12 PM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Father Michael of Nebadon and Mother Nebadonia
Subject: Words from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia!!!
Category: Threads for New Transmissions
T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                 
Monday, January 01, 2018, 05:00 pm Canada

Good evening Father, this is your son, Niant2(Antonio) to be at your service and to do your will. I am here right now to receive a message as you requested to do for all transmitters. So, I ask you Father, is there a message for me for this special request to test my TRing abilities?
Father Michael of Nebadon and Mother Nebadonia, are-you here with me to grant me a message?

“Yes my son Antonio, this is Michael of Nebadon and Mother Nebadonia is with me by you side.
"You hesitated at the beginning and I tell you, you must have more confidence in your reception during your TRing sessions.
“Mother and I, are please that you take the time to call on us and we appreciate it very much my son.

Thank you Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia to have responded to my call, do you have a special message that you would like me to transmit to my friends and guests of this forum?

“Yes son, there is a lot to say at this moment for the days ahead will be quite challenging for all of you, for all the people living presently on Urantia.
“You all have been prepared for this, you all know what in a sense could append and de degree de severity those events will unfold.
“What the “Rebellion of Lucifer and Caligastia” have given you for too long a bad heritage and corrupt all your existence,..., this will be in the past in the near future, this will be the end for all you have use to live life.
“Many, many events to come will be quite difficult to see it happening in full forces, this have to be done, my son and you will need to keep your integrity, stay calm and pray for the success of “The Magisterial Mission”.
( Silence )
And,..., I do agree with you father Michael, this forum have been for me “The Best Class of Spirit” and made my soul and my heart grown.
Father Michael, I will follow your recommendations and pray for Serara and Monjoronson for the success of “The Magisterial Mission” and I will pray for my beloved brother Jesus for the success of his “Public Announcement”.

“My son Antonio, here is Mother Nebadonia for you.
“Hello my son Antonio, this is Mother Nebadonia and I am very pleased that you call on me.
"Continue to simply have faith and trust in the Father's plans.
"All will go for the best at the end of all this and" The Light and Life "on Urantia will prevail and the Father will contemplate his" Lost Planet Urantia and become again as it should be at the beginning.
“Stay alert, be calm, we will be there when the need will be asked for.
"So for the moment Antonio, here Michel of Nebadon and Mother Nebadonia to give you peace in your heart and we are with you and we thank you for asking us.

What can I say more to this,..., I just want to thank you with all my heart and soul and I appreciate, you Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia taking the time to give me such a beautiful message of encouragement.

Bonsoir, mes amis et invités distingués.

Orateur: Père Michael de Nébadon et Mère Nébadonia
Sujet: Paroles du père Michael et de la mère Nébadonia !!!
Catégorie: Nouvelles transmission.
T/R: NIANT2 (Antonio), Stanstead (à la maison) Qc Canada
Lundi 1er janvier 2018, 17h00 Canada

Bonsoir Père, voici ton fils, Niant2 (Antonio) pour être à ton service et faire ta volonté. Je suis ici en ce moment pour recevoir un message comme vous l’aviez demandé à le faire pour tous les transmetteurs. Alors, je vous demande Père, y a-t-il un message pour moi pour cette demande spéciale afin de tester mes capacités de TRing?
Père Michael de Nébadon et Mère Nébadonia, êtes-vous ici avec moi pour m'adresser un message?

"Oui, mon fils Antonio, voici Michael de Nébadon et Mère Nébadonia est avec moi à tes côtés.
"Tu as hésité au début et je te le dis, tu dois avoir plus confiance en ta réception lors de tes sessions de TRing.
"Mère et moi, nous sommes heureux que vous preniez le temps de nous appeler et nous l'apprécions beaucoup mon fils.

Merci Père Michael et Mère Nebadonia d'avoir répondu à mon appel, avez-vous un message spécial que vous aimeriez que je transmette à mes amis et invités de ce forum?

"Oui, mon fils, il y a beaucoup à dire en ce moment car les jours à venir seront très difficiles pour vous tous, pour toutes les personnes vivant actuellement sur Urantia.
"Vous avez tous été préparés pour cela, vous savez tous ce que dans un sens pourrait arriver et le degré de gravité ces événements se dérouleront.
"Ce que la "Rébellion de Lucifer et Caligastia" vous a donné un mauvais héritage et corrompre toute votre existence depuis trop longtemps, ..., ceci sera dans le passé dans un avenir proche, cela sera la fin de tout ce que vous avez à utiliser vivre la vie.
"Beaucoup, beaucoup d'événements à venir seront assez difficiles à voir se produire en pleine force, cela doit être fait, mon fils et vous devrez garder votre intégrité, rester calme et prier pour le succès de" La Mission Magistrale ".
( Silence )
Et, ... je suis d'accord avec vous père Michael, ce forum a été pour moi "La Meilleure Classe d'Esprit" et a fait grandir mon âme et mon coeur.
Père Michael, je vais suivre vos recommandations et prier pour Serara et Monjoronson pour le succès de "La Mission Magistrale" et je prierai pour mon frère bien-aimé Jésus pour le succès de son "Annonce Publique".

"Mon fils Antonio, voici Mère Nébadonia pour toi.
"Bonsoir mon fils Antonio, ici Mère Nébadonia et je suis très contente que tu as fait appelle à moi.
"Continue à avoir la foi simplement et aie confiance dans les plans du Père.
"Tout ira pour le mieux à la fin de tout cela et "La Lumière et la Vie" sur Urantia prévaudront et le Père contemplera sa "Planète perdue Urantia et redeviendra comme elle devait l'être au départ.
"Restez vigilant, soyez calme, nous serons là quand le besoin sera demandé.
"Donc pour l'instant Antonio, ici Michel de Nébadon et Mère Nébadonia pour te donner la paix dans ton coeur et nous sommes avec toi et nous te remercions de nous nous avoir demandé.

Que puis-je dire de plus à ce sujet, ..., je veux juste vous remercier de tout mon cœur et de toute mon âme et je vous remercie, Père Michael et Mère Nebadonia, de prendre le temps de me donner un si beau message d'encouragement.
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Words from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 11:39:57 PM »
Hello Father,

Tonight, I am ticking about the transmission that I receive yesterday, the first of January 2018, from Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia,..., and this for me was extraordinary!!!

This has boosted my morale and my self-esteem,..., and I want to start the new year with strength, determination and always progress in my ultimate desire to become a full time TR.

I am aware that I am only at the beginning of my learning for TRing,..., but I am determined to improve myself !!!!

And In this year 2018, ..., you my beloved Thought Adjuster Pre'MSha, you my beloved angel Thabita, ..., Father Michael, Mother Nebadonia, the Midwayers and all the heavenly beings who followed me, ... and you specially my dear beloved brother Jesus ...., help me to become your “working instrument for God”, ..., help me in my efforts to become “an excellent TR” for the good of the mission, help me to serve the Father, ..., help me " to do his will "and not mine" ....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:44:52 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.