Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Mental Problems?  (Read 165 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Mental Problems?
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:13:44 AM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA
Subject: Mental Problems?
T/R: Lemuel 
Place: Girona Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time: 3rd Jan 2018  07:00 Local  07:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/wityqg9v7kdjuir2ztirtmiwd2o3hqiq

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Mental Problems?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 03:48:11 AM »
Dear Lemuel,
So sorry to hear of you problems you are facing at this time.  Just wanted you to know that you are not alone.  Even though I am an ocean away, I am still with you in mind and spirit.  I couldn't sleep tonight so I am up in the middle of the night perusing our blessed forum and ran across your recording.  I am going back to be soon and you can be sure that I will say a special prayer for you and your road to wellness.  Just remember what I said, you are not alone.

Love to you my brother,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 09:25:19 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Mental problems ?

Lemuel : First of all I would like to say thank-you to all of you who have sent me best wishes and prayers to improve my health. I thank you most sincerely for that. I am feeling a little better but I am still so very weak. I still need an operation on my knee but that has to wait for a while because there is something else more worrying for me and I say that with you now and that is although I am recovering from a terrible influenza, I am now experiencing anxiety attacks and panic when I realize that my thoughts are not coherent, it crumbles all over the place and I don’t know why.

This morning for example I just got up and sat in my chair and I immediately felt this sensation of anxiety in my chest and I broke out into cold sweat and I am taking a pill but the doctor yesterday recommended to place it under my tongue which is (…). I am fortunate enough to have an interview this morning later on with the neurologist for him to examine me to see in fact if I am suffering from some mental conditions and perhaps I need to have some tests done.

Anyway, I want to inform you this, because in fact this is the present situation with Lemuel. And now I would like to call upon Ocilliaya to see if He would come and perhaps throw some light on the subject of me personally and perhaps something in general. So please, Ocilliaya, will you come forward now. Thank You.

Ocilliaya : Yes, good morning Lemuel, I am Ocilliaya. The first thing I want to say to you is : thank you for your courage and your endeavour to continue as normal. I must say to you that you and Ron Besser and Larry Gossett and soon to be Sue, you are fused mortals and you are very, very special people.

You are very individual and your future work is very different and there are things that need to be tested on all of you and one of those test includes something that you can regard as a psychological test to see where you stand, so to speak, and in your case Lemuel, your rational mind has been taken away momentarily, so to speak, to see how you react when your rational mind has been changed.

We understand that this is very disconcerting for you and you are right by seeking normal medical advice and treatment. I only wish to bring you comfort in the knowledge and certainty that this phase will come to an end, all will be restored to your mind as normal as before and even enhance mindal capacity.

I will not speak for Ron Besser or Larry Gossett at this moment because it is you personally Lemuel that I have come to try and bring some comfort to. As I mentioned before, you three are very special people and you will receive very special treatment and that this phase will come to an end. So try to relax Lemuel, be in My Peace and know that you are loved beyond comprehension.

This is Ocilliaya, I wish you a good day Lemuel. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:18 AM »
Dearest Lemuel,
I wish that I could be of any assistance to you in this heavy and discomforting time, but know that I am thinking of you and remember you in my prayers for a speedy and good recovery.
These days you are going through many difficult and painful experiences, but I know that you hold fast in your faith and trust.  I pray your Angels and Thought Adjuster and other Celestial Beings to keep you in their warm, loving care.
Love and blessings,
SophiaVeronica

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 02:01:50 PM »
Hi Lemuel,
Like old Aussie mates say, "Hang in there buddy! I'll get you a beer if you do and that makes two, maaate!"

My thoughts and prayers be with you dear brother, just learn to breathe in and out when this anxiety thing happens and accept it for what it is, don't fight it, let it pass, it's just a a brief lapse that happens. I got that when I was in Darwin, it's a freaky thing and I found the breathing technique helps and talk to your Adjuster to bring sense to this. I got through ok as I learn not to fight the situation I was in. Go with the flow mate! Think of it as a wave you are riding, it eventually leads to shore.

And thanks for sharing as it gives some of us a heads up for what can be really testing for us to go through and thank you Ocilliaya for your counsel through Lemuel.

Sue/7inOcean