Author Topic: Ocilliaya on Rest and Prayer  (Read 180 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Ocilliaya on Rest and Prayer
« on: January 03, 2018, 03:44:03 AM »
Speaker: Ocilliaya through Michael
Subject: Rest and Prayer
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 03/01/2018 5.05pm (AEDT)

[I asked Ocilliaya to speak here with me through Michael, what do you wish to say Ocilliaya? Father Michael, may you relay this to me please?]

“Two things: Rest and Prayer.

“Rest -
“When I say rest, what I mean here is that you put aside all your clutter and be quiet in yourself. Find it in yourself to be still, breathe and let the softness of the air fill you and calm you. Let everything crash to the floor if you have to and don’t mind at all what happens as you listen above all else something ticking and telling you to stop and take in a note in your mind. It tells you to stop and pray and you do it at once right there.

“Prayer -
“This is the moment you go into that barrage of asking, ‘what is it Father?’ That is when you get the gist of my end of the stick to tell you to pay attention as your life is in want of it right now. Here is where the road ends and there you find new directions to take.

“Nonetheless, these are two things, there is another: How do you stop, how do you take it and how do you have the courage to ask a question, what makes you do that?

“The reason I ask you this is to make you look at yourself as to how you arrive at those moments that make you look and say ‘wait-a-minute, what-is-going-on-here?’ Well that is a moment you just took in a cue for yourself to notice a change in your thinking capacity.

“These inquisitions are all to do with your ability to discern in which is best and meant for you to take. ‘Hey! Don’t say I didn’t say so that you need to take a good look at yourself as the wrinkles are starting to show for good reason!’ That is just to say what it is to reflect, to pause and to think what is really good for you in that moment in time.

“Rest and Prayer is ever your daily chore no more than you regularly go to wash your hands as a habit of hygiene. So it is with what truly illuminates you when you have a jab at noticing a signpost when it pops up in your mind-construct.

“As exhausted as humans can get, you still have that capacity to mull over something and think through many avenues to get to where you really want to go as your body reeks saying, ‘I’ve had enough of this, can I go someplace different instead of here!!’ Well, you get the gist of it and that is that.

“Know it in yourself to take note of the light that guides your path as you walk,  as it is in you every moment your heart beats to the rythym of life as you have it in the flesh.

“I am Ocilliaya and I speak this through Michael as requested and thank you for this small snippet of lessons to come. I look forward to sharing more insights with you and may you have a good rest.”

End.

Dorian

Re: Ocilliaya on Rest and Prayer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 03:56:26 AM »
Good morning Sue and also to you Ocilliaya,
I am up and reading the forum in the middle of the night here in Oklahoma and I think I was supposed to do exactly this as I have found so much to think about that is so positive.  What wonderful advice Ocilliaya and I will take it to heart.  As a matter of fact I am going back to bed to try and get some of that rest you recommended.   Thank you so for all your efforts that are not taken for granted by me that is for sure.

Love to you on the other side of the world,
Dorian
Domtia