Author Topic: Needful information, reassurance, and support  (Read 100 times)

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
Needful information, reassurance, and support
« on: January 03, 2018, 04:59:58 PM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon and the Creator Mother Spirit
Subject: Needful information, reassurance, and support
Category: Threads for New Transmissions
T/R: Michael S. Queen, Kasaan, Alaska USA  
Wednesday, January 03, 2018  1725 UTC

"My son, good morning. Yes, it was Us, your Creator Father, through your Seraphic team and Midwayers that has short-circuited your usual morning meanderings to gently guide you into stillness. We have need of your attention, full attention, sooner rather than later this day.

'Since you would never, of yourself, ask – Ron has answered several of your questions for Me. Your Creator Mother and I know of your earnest spirit and your good and proper loyalty and devotion to your family. Keeping your promises, those righteous and true vows made in sincerity and good faith, add to, rather than detract from your value to Us, as well as to the Magisterial Missions. As instructed, keep on your feet, ready to move, to act and react, as situations demand of you. You and yours are protected and supported and We know you are confident and wholeheartedly trust in those facts.

'You have already survived massive earthquakes and tsunamis in your life and have an understanding through those personal experiences, as well as through your career as an emergency provider and preparedness planner. These are skills of value to the Missions, particularly at the onset of physical upheaval and cataclysm. You are one of those, Our children, whose skills and experience, coupled irrevocably to your free will devotion to doing the will of the Father in all things, can be of invaluable benefit and service to your brethren and sisters in these upcoming events.

'Stop a moment. Take some deep breaths. Pour another cup of coffee. Re-group and re-center. You are not given these things to inflate your ego, or to set you up above or apart from any mortals who will serve the Father or the Missions forthcoming. Well you know already, there is no glory or honor involved in attending to the needs of the ill and injured, or attending to the requirements surrounding the many dead. It is, and ever shall be on the worlds of space and time, grueling, exhausting, emotionally and physically, brutally hard labor that, at the time, seems endless. There is simply work to do… And never enough hands to help. Yours will be ‘grunt work’ of a most invaluable nature.

'My son, We have your back. You and your faith brothers and sisters are well protected and looked out for. Yes, We know even the number of hairs on your head – and how many less you have, from day to day! Often you have heard and read, but it bears repeating for the benefit and succor of all your brethren and sisters – no upcoming event on this planet can jeopardize your eternal survival status. You, Michael, know that We mean no frivolity or insensitivity when We lovingly, but grimly as well, impart to you all that whatever may befall you on this planet, you cannot lose your place on the Mansion Worlds. Be it now, or at the conclusion of the Missions, each mortal still must pass through the portals of physical death to advance onward. As one of your poets was wisely given – ‘…death precedes life, and does not wait at the end to arrest it.’

'Well you sense a collective Presence with you this morning. Your Creator Mother and even Ocilliaya are near. You need to 'get over' that such a superuniverse personality would have anything to say to you. It does not become you to feel, to mentally place, yourself on such a ‘low rung’ relative to the Superuniverse Master Spirit. It gets in the way of receiving him. Still, you have made good progress in these past months and, soon enough, will be the time and place for his and your discourse.

Nebadonia: "My son, I would step in here to just thank you and your wife, Ellen, for the compassionate care and concern you demonstrate for My creatures that are resident near you. They are, in fact, guided to you that you may see to their needs. Yours is a haven of safety and support for My creatures. Your partner is a perpetual delight to Me, as she has so ruggedly and steadfastly refused to compromise the principles and values We imbued her with so early in her mortal life. Your loyalty, Michael, and your devotion to her, serves well the both of you. Adieu."

Michael of Nebadon: 'And now, My son, get this typed up and posted. Go in My peace. Good day."
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen