Author Topic: A Co-creative Effort  (Read 93 times)

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
A Co-creative Effort
« on: January 03, 2018, 10:23:22 PM »
Speaker: Ocilliaya
Subject: A Co-creative Effort
Category: New Transmissions
T/R: Roger Lund
3 Jan 2018, 10:30 AM, CST

This is a message I received and send to Ron for verification. Ron said it was good and to post it. I copied and pasted it here. 

Yes this is Ocilliaya, grateful to see you respond to Ron's request to receive me. The message to each of you will be different, but similar in tone as you all are needed to be up to speed soon, when the Magisterial Mission gets rolling down the road. Many more have the ability to transmit but the doubts are so overwhelming it can not happen.
   Rest assured the Magisterial Mission will commence soon and the soft cozy world you live in now will change quite drastically. You must take this time to prepare yourself mentally to be able to overcome the devastating events which will be close to home. Don't despair or cower in fear, but keep the faith and pray for courage to help others who will be even more fearful. Your desire and ability to help others and yourself will depend on your faith, grown from so many messages here on the forum. Courage in dealing with highly stressful events seems to come naturally to those who believe and have faith in their abilities and the Father overseeing all on Urantia.
    Your time is coming to shine and lead others out of the despair and fear that so easily grips them as the lack of understanding in a world like Urantia. The Magisterial Mission will encompass the entire planet as all will know the presence of Serara and Monjoronson as well as the Melchizedeks stationed in countries to lead and foster help. Some of you will be working closely with them to help governments maintain order and help with disaster relief to many stranded by the planet's adjustments. It will not be easy for many for some time. These things you must accept and be prepared to deal with mentally whether it happened at your front door or far away.
     There will be much to do locally, but also the need to transmit in order to keep others informed. The doubts must be overcome immediately and life-saving information assimilated to all affected. These responsibilities will be stressful, but know we will help prepare you and be there for you. This is a cocreative, co- operative and co-beneficial effort to help others during the most incredible event to grace the planet known now as Urantia. We look forward to working with all who heed the call and desire to be a part of the grand new beginning for you and all on Urantia. Be at piece and prepare. This is Ocilliaya. Domtia

Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.