Author Topic: Love obsession of the objection - Ocilliaya  (Read 153 times)

Don Crownover

Love obsession of the objection - Ocilliaya
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:09 AM »
Teacher: Ocilliaya
Lesson: Love obsession of the objection
Category: Audio transmission
T/R: Don Crownover
Date/Time: 01/04/2018 08:52 AM CST

Audio attached.

(Correction in type to statement of incorrect number sequence of Master Spirit)

Transcript:

This morning I request connection with spirit Father. Father I ask for communications with Master Spirit number four, Ocilliaya. Is there a message that I can convey to the Serara forum from Master Spirit number four? Spirit of the Father and of the Son.

“Ocilliaya is here Don. And is ready to perform in the minds of men as the Father and the Son, with Love and with Mercy during the correcting time. To lead humanity through the times of decision, approaching upon the times of light and life.”

“Here I am Son. You can call upon me. Set your patterns straight. Align your life with the Fathers will. Forgiveness is of the utmost concern. Leave those matters in spiritual hands. Love! Love is your objection and obsession. Make it the object of your every endeavor. Expressing your Fathers love in everything that you do and forgiving and passing by any transgressions towards you by others. Love overcomes everything. Continual taps of love upon every situation. Continual taps of love to every pattern to align your life by. Use this metaphor to set your paths straight. The Father is behind you and with you and in front of you. Thank you son for listening.” Thank you Ocilliaya for sharing. “Have a good day son.” Thank you.

My Father, is there anymore message to this Father? “You can be on your way son and share this with the forum if you like. Mark it down in your notes and look upon this information.” Yes Father, thank you. “Good Day son.” Amen Father.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 11:31:50 AM by Don Crownover »