Author Topic: A Different Perspective  (Read 471 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
A Different Perspective
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:11:38 AM »
I miss the discussions we used to have just a few years ago.   First thing in the morning, I would check into the Forum to see what was being discussed that day.   It got heated at times, especially when members took things a bit too personally.   But that was part of the fun.   We eventually got past the acrimony and sat down together to a satisfying meal of thought- provoking questions and responses.

As I tread water waiting to see our Celestial family face to face, I am conscious of time passing too slowly.   I wish that we could return to that time when we weren't just patting each other on the back.   We are receiving wonderful messages of guidance and support from spirit.   They are much needed and appreciated.   But I wish we could receive more specific teaching.

I have been re-reading the voluminous material that has already been shared with us.   It is mind-boggling.   I wish that we could receive specific lessons that we could focus on that day.   The topic of those lessons should come from us.   We should not expect spirit to spoon feed us.    For example: An aspect of the Lucifer Rebellion.   If looked at in its entirety it is overwhelming.   I wish that we could receive information that would help us to understand what happened.   But without all the emotion that always accompanies this subject.   I understand the emotion but would like to study it from a different perspective.

We have such a wide range of talents and abilities on this Forum.   I have not given up on us!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: A Different Perspective
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »
Hi Allie,
Your post is summed up like a Chinese symbol in that I don't know how to respond, but I get where you're coming from; and it's a little annoying for me to find the right sentiments of response because I agree with you about 20%
The other 80% of me, today, desires other members and future members to become part of the transmitter corp and that entails sharing through publication, here on the forum, of what comes to your mind in co-creative training.  And the commonality in building TR capacity in the beginning stages is receiving loving guidance and supportive messages.
Expect more of the same until you're bored to tears but it will be a great sign and trend if we could get that from more and more people.
In ironic, harmonious, friction of different sentiment, Dominick
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:56:05 AM by Dominick O »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:17:49 PM »
You can be very funny Dominick; the Chinese symbol is a good analogy about this post from Allie.

I happen to agree that the present state of common appreciation for members who must learn to transmit and transmit well is a bit disconcerting to me, but also remember we have guests and members who do not speak English as a common language.  Allie that was not true when we first started and as a result we have a lot of no comprehension at the friendship levels we had five years or so ago.

Dominick could have pointed out too that all of us have gone through a metamorphosis in understanding from the old understanding and the new anticipation and the modalities that happened to most of us in between.  In plain English I think that means that in 2010 we were ready to experience the Jesus in the flesh schedule to having to slow down and wait for the world situation to ratify that NOW is the time for the announcement when THEY say "go."

We also have taken on at least six more transmitters!  T0 date the total of transmitters trained and ready to take their first steps is about fifteen, six of which are among the unnamed guests.  I get that statistic from the angel who works with me to write these messages so I get my facts right to this point.

Besides the new transmitters, since 2010, three of the transmitters fused with their Adjusters on earth.  That does not modify your understanding Allie but it does change the tone I work for when I post or do not post now.  It also adds better voices to transmitters included in the fifteen in that those who fuse have a natural tendency to speak frequently or even daily and that is not what we used to have in general in 2010.

I also point out to you Dominick, I feel something working you that someone up there shares with my evaluation of your work.  We seldom have a man like you who has an agenda that is kept secret from all of us, and I hear something of it in your transmission work and am really hoping you sign on to something that probably will thrill all of us for your capacity to do for us and the guests and those who come across this web site and wonder what the heck it is all about.  We stand with you and you just keep doing what you are doing, Dominick.  This thing of secret destinies always has my great and full attention when I hear them stirring as I do with you.  Just keep going as you are as you are Dominick.

And Allie, in some ways I recognize your complaint and your sense of a past that was more free of constraints we are all feeling these days in January 2018.  We develop as members on this site because you are found in a warm bath of anticiaption and approval, and that was as true in 2010 as it is in 2018.  But there is one vast difference between then and now and that is to be found in the reorganization of the Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus if we are still looking at it that well yet.

I am not convinced we have a Second Return, but that we might have several Returns that break back into the old idea of the Last Supper causation, and that causation was the lack of support in Jerusalem and Palestine when Jesus tread the earth as Joshua ben Joseph.  I look at the so called intellectual properties of the smart persons on line and in the news and the newspapers and so on, and there is such a lack of human trust I dare say ice would not melt in their mouths.  I look at statements they make and I dare say they remind of the Borgia's of the Italian Renaissance where Lucretia Borgia declared the Saints of the Vatican to be a bunch of war mongers who had nothing good to report except for the fact they were deceased.  Most people do not know history well enough to learn most of what we experience with Donald Trump and the American wild west of no gun control as operative in most countries since they were founded during the reign of Henry VIII.

But you Allie worry over the things that are the human sense of family and tractability in the workplace.  Mostly those things still exist but a lot of people there take them and hide them to get through a workday that would devastate our grandparents if not our own parents when they were young and started life out to raise and family and educate where possible.  We have also lost a good number of our early member personalities for one reason or another and that also changes the relationships in print too.  I can only surmise and tell you that we will change again however this message gets conveyed in the future, and that is because once these Missions start, there is no going back to this mess today or even further back when things were much simpler to understand.  I will let it go at that and hope you all have some comments like Dominick did too as he has the impression that Allie doesn't really know what she is saying because things really are a little better for me and Dominick and many others as members than in 2010.  Thank you.   Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I suggest you read those notes by Dominick, all of you, as he has hit the nail on the head and Ron agrrees with most of what he says too.  I must remind all of you that the day of infamy, as Roosevelt put it on 7 Decemdber 1941 when the Japanese made a sneak attack on the naval base at Hawaii, is about to occur again.  I mean this not from the Japanese experience but from the Cape Cod experience of a Presidential compound in use then by Roosevelt who decided that the world was too war like and banned the use of the word that sounds still like Japanese today - Harakiri!  It means to commit suicide under the license of the nation state you defend.  In this case it was mostly pilots of the Japanese Air Force who wished to kill the sailors on American ships to save the home land.  Today we see it coming to Cape Cod too as it is a nation called the United States that will fall hard if it bombs Korea without allies backing it completely and there is scant attention to such a plan by anyone else we would call Allies of the United States.  Our reports keep telling us that Trump places such ignorance on the consequences he MUST NOT BE TRUSTED IN A FEW YEARS FOR WHAT HE IS SAID TO BE DOING!  He insists he is right every moment of the day and refuses to listen to counsel that what he is doing is destroying the fabric of the American principles that founded the nation in 1776 when the Constitution was ratified for signatures by the States in existence at that time.  In our estimation, the world will little note or remember a United States as it is today, and we both spirit and material man, must make some effort to rescind an election full of debate yet by the American electorate that was so angry at Obama they took what they could get aside from Hilary Clinton.  We send the following to all of you:

"Be aware the plans are in place for bunker busting bombs on North Korea.  Be aware the Joint Chiefs do not approve such a plan and will never give Trump their okay.  But as military men they must obey orders from the Commander in Chief and they will do as ordered but Trump will be banished from the community of nations when he completes the bombing only to discover he has unleashed over on million troops on South Korea, focused on the death of its leaders and all people who resist the Kim Jong-un we have all learned is demented too.  If this is what is to happen, even God helping you leaves the world to its own devices until we revise our plans for a spirit Mission I am not sure what to call it.   The Day of Infamy can revisit America, and it can be the redoing of America committing Harakiri itself."

THE TRINITY SPEAKS -
MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON AND PARADISE SON REPRESENTING THE TRINITY ON URANTIA -

"I am least represented on Urantia due to the fact we represent a later Mission to Urantia if and when the Magisterial Mission completes itself for the beginning of Light and Life.  I dare not speculate at all but I will say that the need for better compensation for policy retrieval must be accomplished without Trump, as he has shown he is incompetent for months now and must be removed insofar spirit can decree such things.  The Trinity allows the Most Highs to carry out what must be done to remove unrepentend danger as we have represented in the man you all call Trump.  I carry this message to all of you who read these words:  The Most Highs consider Trump arrogant and nearly without any control on him except as his wife at times will tell him to calm down and let the ways and means of destiny work itself out.  He is dangerous to the point we are declaring an emergency right now on Urantia, as the plans for nuclear detonations inside those bunkers is already starting to spread among proposed allies Trump will ask for them to stand up for and most will not.  Great Britain is torn between support and no support only because the Queen has decreed no one talks to Trump until she does and that is one tough gamble from a woman who loves Americans and most do her.  She is left between the extreme danger of break diplomatic ties as they are or giving into a tyrant who knows no such thing as compromise.

"I see Trump ready to toss a coin and he is not ready to set the course just yet; however, we assume he will go ahead with the blast to kill the Korean dictator and then pay the consequences later as he is being tracked by satellite every move he makes and America has satellites that can do it down to the minute if required.  Be assure this is no joke and Trump may be removed by fiat along with AF 1 if necessary along with that bombastic news reporter for the White House jargon place now where reporters just sit and wait for something dramatic to happen to the entire administration since they hear a great deal more than is being reported.  He is not to be tolerated further by those in the Trinity or those in the local universe of Nebadon, and we speak no more of what is to be done, except we will do it shortly.  You Ron carry this easily, but your compatriots on this web site have no training like you do and you are not alone at looking at a rebel force in the administration willing to take him down if required to prevent a nasty nuclear war with all guns blazing for sure!  This is the Paradise Trinity and we face it like you do, and you wonder if you are sane at looking at this as a consequence and not the end of life or eternal life for most of you on this web site.  Good day.  Margul."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 10:30:44 PM »
From RonBesser:
"...I happen to agree that the present state of common appreciation for members who must learn to transmit and transmit well is a bit disconcerting to me, but also remember we have guests and members who do not speak English as a common language..."

Ron, my friend,..., you hit it on the nail for my case!!!! I completely agree with this Ron......
For some time now, I try to receive transmissions by Celestial beings only in English and then I translated it into French,..., and this requires me a lot of effort on my part.

I am sure if I was an English native, ... everything would be different for me to receive their messages and the quality of these messages would be quite filled with more substantial material.

In an answer to a personal message by RonB, that, I must acknowledge that Jesus was right about my case by declaring :   "...For now, however, you Antonio, are too small in the head and too lengthy in your chest to know that the business of the FAther..."  :-[ :(

( This coming from Jesus, ..., it hurt me a lot and I still wonder tonight if I should give up being given that I feel like I bring nothing to support my brothers and sisters and guests of this forum.)

Anyway, I never understood anything that Jesus wanted to express in relation to me by these affirmations and for you my dear sister Allie,..., I would like to get involved as much as possible in many "posts", but my French language is a back up to want to develop my ideas to better feed the discussions.

Father, ... why I was born a man speaking French????!!!!

John 20:31

31 But these are written that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 07:45:17 AM »
Antonio,
Why don't you just transmit your posts as received in French.  We do have a translation button you know and maybe the button can translate into English better than you and at the same time relieve you of all of your angst.  Just give it a try buddy.  You may find that everything will come out easier for you.  You speak French for a reason my friend.  They need you where you are.

Just a thought,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 08:20:39 AM »

This discussion is so absolutely necessary for this world right now.   The last three paragraphs from Michael and Margul stand out and probably merit being in all caps for their importance to all on Urantia.  Never in my 73 years of life have I seen anything like what is happening in the United States and the standing of our Country on the world stage has fallen because of this current administration to such  disreputable levels that it challenges my belief at times.   In these final 3 paragraphs of this post are several sentences that I have extracted because they hold such impact.

From Michael
"Be aware the plans are in place for bunker busting bombs on North Korea.  Be aware the Joint Chiefs do not approve such a plan and will never give Trump their okay.  But as military men they must obey orders from the Commander in Chief and they will do as ordered but Trump will be banished from the community of nations when he completes the bombing only to discover he has unleashed over on million troops on South Korea, focused on the death of its leaders and all people who resist the Kim Jong-un we have all learned is demented too.  If this is what is to happen, even God helping you leaves the world to its own devices until we revise our plans for a spirit Mission I am not sure what to call it.   The Day of Infamy can revisit America, and it can be the redoing of America committing Harakiri itself."

THE TRINITY SPEAKS -
 MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON AND PARADISE SON REPRESENTING THE TRINITY ON URANTIA -

"I am least represented on Urantia due to the fact we represent a later Mission to Urantia if and when the Magisterial Mission completes itself for the beginning of Light and Life.  I dare not speculate at all but I will say that the need for better compensation for policy retrieval must be accomplished without Trump, as he has shown he is incompetent for months now and must be removed insofar spirit can decree such things.  The Trinity allows the Most Highs to carry out what must be done to remove unrepentend danger as we have represented in the man you all call Trump.  I carry this message to all of you who read these words:  The Most Highs consider Trump arrogant and nearly without any control on him except as his wife at times will tell him to calm down and let the ways and means of destiny work itself out.  He is dangerous to the point we are declaring an emergency right now on Urantia, as the plans for nuclear detonations inside those bunkers is already starting to spread among proposed allies Trump will ask for them to stand up for and most will not.  Great Britain is torn between support and no support only because the Queen has decreed no one talks to Trump until she does and that is one tough gamble from a woman who loves Americans and most do her.  She is left between the extreme danger of break diplomatic ties as they are or giving into a tyrant who knows no such thing as compromise.

"I see Trump ready to toss a coin and he is not ready to set the course just yet; however, we assume he will go ahead with the blast to kill the Korean dictator and then pay the consequences later as he is being tracked by satellite every move he makes and America has satellites that can do it down to the minute if required.  Be assure this is no joke and Trump may be removed by fiat along with AF 1 if necessary along with that bombastic news reporter for the White House jargon place now where reporters just sit and wait for something dramatic to happen to the entire administration since they hear a great deal more than is being reported.  He is not to be tolerated further by those in the Trinity or those in the local universe of Nebadon, and we speak no more of what is to be done, except we will do it shortly.  You Ron carry this easily, but your compatriots on this web site have no training like you do and you are not alone at looking at a rebel force in the administration willing to take him down if required to prevent a nasty nuclear war with all guns blazing for sure!  This is the Paradise Trinity and we face it like you do, and you wonder if you are sane at looking at this as a consequence and not the end of life or eternal life for most of you on this web site.  Good day.  Margul."

1.      “…If this is what is to happen, even God helping you leaves the world to its own devices until we revise our plans for a spirit Mission I am not sure what to call it.  

2.      I dare not speculate at all but I will say that the need for better compensation for policy retrieval must be accomplished without Trump, as he has shown he is incompetent for months now and must be removed insofar spirit can decree such things.  The Trinity allows the Most Highs to carry out what must be done to remove unrepented danger as we have represented in the man you all call Trump.” (  me.. and this phrase in particular… and “must be removed insofar spirit can decree such things”… I would like to learn what might possibly be decreed! ) 

3.      “Be assure this is no joke and Trump may be removed by fiat along with AF 1 if necessary….”

4.      “  He is not to be tolerated further by those in the Trinity or those in the local universe of Nebadon, and we speak no more of what is to be done, except we will do it shortly.” 

I could scarcely sleep well after reading this last night, but even so, I am gravely appreciative of the candor and directness of  what is shared with us to keep us acutely abreast of  the dangers that face Urantia.    LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 09:47:15 AM »
None of the above rant is from any spiritual being. It is Ron’s socialist views being conveyed to us as being from Michael and Trinity. It’s not. Sad to see politics being used to pollute a formerly spiritual forum.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »
« Fire and Fury », the new book about Trumps psychological mental status which is well on its way to become a best-seller, says it all, without the revelations from Celestials being seen as outlandish. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »
The author has said its full of lies yesterday on tv.  He’s a known liar and gossip columnist.

Bryan_G

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 10:50:29 AM »
Clency,

That's an interesting comment you made about the book Fire and Fury, but I must say that you leave me totally confused. Are you trying to tell us something of value? If so then could you please be clear and to the point about why you are making this off topic comment so we can all understand what is on your mind concerning what is clearly an open attack by the author of that book on the legitimately elected President of the United States.

Allie clearly stated the topic when she started this post. That it is about why we don't have serious spiritual discussion on this forum anymore. From where I currently stand your comment simply seems to be a means of stirring up some political controversy, and as far as I can discern that has little or nothing to do with Allie's topic. So if you would be so kind as to enlighten us, I for one would be appreciative.

Bryan

I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 12:29:55 PM »
                Once upon a time there was a planet named Urantia that was on the verge of going to nuclear war and the people prayed and dreamed for divine intervention, but saw none.
     I pray this is not what will be written in history books as Urantia was allowed to once again show its rage and savagery among tribes and nations so infected by the Lucifer Rebellion, they could not come to terms!
    It seems to me the start of the Magisterial Mission now and the control of governance by the Melchezedeks, Serara and Monjoronson would be the better solution than unleashing the dogs of war? The shock and awe of Serara, Monjoronson and the Meichezedeks before the UN would be explosive, but not nuclear war explosive. The riots and unrest would be easier to overcome than the years of the fear, the hatred, and the tension caused by a nuclear exchange.

It would be sad to think of the years that Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit and all the others have invested in the Correction Time and all the other programs accomplished to this point would be in jeopardy; it would take years to reestablish this in the hearts and minds of Urantians! If there is a vote on whether to have divine intervention or nuclear war, divine intervention would overwhelmingly win, I think. Is this not a better time to start the Magisterial Mission than after nuclear war or an exchange of nuclear weapons? Just my thoughts. Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 12:48:26 PM »
Bryan-G, my reply is not to give some credit to the book to which most people in USA are paying attention, because I don’t mind whether it is true or not. If what the book relates about the Trump situation is true, then it is very close to what Celestials reveal to us on this forum and this is what I care much. Celestial revelations are not to be renegated or discredited for the sole purpose of political tendency. Sorry for the confusion. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
Hi Lundco, Great post above.  I agree with your statement that we pray that such a statement of our future history is not as you wrote it.

My personal opinion is that the Most Highs are letting this thing develop to the point of harvest.  Will the harvest be nuclear war or will it be some version of two nations sitting down and avoiding the war that could be nuclear or strategically escalating into nuclear war.  My best bet is that the Most Highs have to wring the anger and stubbornness out of both parties to see the lay of the land, and they likely do that by tracking who does what on both sides and when a final decision is reached to force a nuclear war, then to pull some robots out of Edentia war games machinery and fine tune it in such a way it is far too expensive for Trump or Kim Jong-un to pay easily or at all.  Looking at it that way we narrowly escape the historical sentence you wrote.  But, no, I take moment by moment how this develops and fear the worst with the rest of you, but pray the Most Highs have tgheir way and scold those two back into normal diplomacy.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron holds keys I hold at times as he knows we must develop possible material gamesmanship to the point they bear fruit and then design our reaction around the mature ripening of the situation to intervene.

"I am also surprised by Kurt this morning laying into Ron for what we said.  Kurt you buy into propaganda easily and you are in no position to force an issue here concerning Trump.  Ron has no socialist leanings but he is a conservative like you and sees more than Trump sees, that is all.

"Meanwhile, let it be known that we have a new trial to take care of on Urantia.  The Trump administration has ruled that marijuana is a drug and must be regulated and so it has.  But the western states are scurrilous about such a move and are suing the administration over its regulatory requirements.  However the Senate has voted to provide no money to prosecute marijuana growers or retailers and the result is a stalemate that will rarely see prosecution for selling marijuana anywhere.  I advise all of you to stay away from that plant to either ingest it or smoke it in any form.  It carries great harm to the brain and has little help to the body in total pain relief over time.  I also hear Ron complain in my ear that many people need the plant to control pain and that is true, but that they are unaware of the nature of the smoke on the lungs and the brain's lethal reaction by injecting the nervous system with HTH which is not a pain killer but a perpetuator of gold dust in the lungs that can result in mesothelioma.  I agree but there are pain killers out there which do a better job withiut destroying the limbic nervous system which marijuana can do over a long period of time.  Ron reminds me NovaPrime probably uses it to control nasty tremors or some other nervous system malady and he at least needs to know what an alternative to marijuana can be for pain and tremor reduction.

"I answer you all as I am Dr. Mendoza. and we subject ourselves to this answer only to help NovaPrime - remember that - only for NovaPrime.  He needs to shower more frequently remove the dust that gets in his clothing from walking in the woods as he truly enjoys the peace of the trees and filtered sun coming down on him.  However all trees debark themselves all the time to keep the bark protecting them and not strangling them and they shed this stuff all day long in minute particle man cannot see.  In this case he walks among conifers and they are especially difficult to manage as they contain elements of a pesticide he should never bring into his lungs.  That is what. for the most part, causes seizures he experiences once in a while and he needs to wear a ranger's hat or cough as little as possible when he walks through them.  Good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pronto

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 02:44:11 PM »
It started here, the questions should be replied here. I'm sometimes surprised to see how far Ron hates Trump, hiding behind spiritual beings 'Michael said this, Nebadonia said this, Serara said that about Trump), there's no tangible means to check whether what people transmit is true or false. I think Clency should be brave enough to reply to the very few questions posed above.

To me, Trump is a good president, maybe one among the best, for whom only the well being of America matters. Finally where are we with all these flows of transmissions from on High? Mere human beings are playing with billions of lives and powerful spiritual beings stand aside and look without any possibility to save Urantia.

So bizarre, indeed!

P.

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2018, 03:07:02 PM »
Thank you, Ron--
I, for one, dislike even the hint of political discussion here, as it seems on all venues to end in arguing and bruiting about what can only be an opinion.
Jesus' acid test remains: 'By their fruits you shall know them.' I am also informed by the parable of the barren tree. 
From my limited mortal perspective, there are no absolutely 'clean hands' amongst Urantian institutions of polity and commerce. I eagerly anticipate the housecleaning when 'all things shall be made known.' Just because 'everybody does it,' or 'that's the way of the world,' doesn't make it the world our Creator Father challenged humanity to create when He bestowed Himself among us as Joshua ben Joseph.
From one of my favorite Christmas carols: '... Then pealed the bells more loud and deep/ God is not dead, nor doth He sleep/ The wrong shall fail, the right prevail/ In peace on earth, good will to men.'
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen