Author Topic: A Different Perspective  (Read 834 times)

Bryan_G

• View Profile
Re: A Different Perspective
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »
Well thanks for that Ron, you made me laugh! If Clency is going to be crushed by 7 very simple, pertinent, honest, and timely questions on this forum, 6 of which can be answered with either Yes or No, and the last one being merely an inquiry of what is on his mind about a subject he himself brought up and refuses to further clarify in a manner consistent with any open discussion forum on the internet, then you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I should take it up with him in private lest I expose his inability or refusal to stand by his pointless comment and cause him public embarrassment. So Clency, per Ron's request I will no longer discuss this matter with you openly to avoid the risk of crushing you as Ron so aptly stated. I offer you my sincere apology right here in front of everyone if I my curiosity and inquisitiveness has crushed you in any way.

For what it's worth Ron, if you truly believe that you know or understand what I really mean to ask Clency with my question as being something different from the words and question I posted in this discussion, then rest assured you are utterly in error. I speak my mind freely and truthfully. The truth is something I fear not to speak in front of anyone. I asked my questions exactly as I intended them for Clency. They stand as is and on their own merit for the public record.

Perhaps Allie is correct and this exchange is further proof of the fact that this forum has shriveled up and become devoid of any deep spiritual discussion. How sad, yet how fortunate that Father's work continues, expands and thrives in many different places, through many different projects, and with an ever growing number of sincere and dedicated Urantians who have pledged their allegiance to the Universal Father, the Creator of all.

Allie, for the public record I stand firmly by your side and in 100% in agreement with you and your statement that started this discussion which I'm copying here for everyone's benefit:
I miss the discussions we used to have just a few years ago.   First thing in the morning, I would check into the Forum to see what was being discussed that day.   It got heated at times, especially when members took things a bit too personally.   But that was part of the fun.   We eventually got past the acrimony and sat down together to a satisfying meal of thought- provoking questions and responses.

As I tread water waiting to see our Celestial family face to face, I am conscious of time passing too slowly.   I wish that we could return to that time when we weren't just patting each other on the back.   We are receiving wonderful messages of guidance and support from spirit.   They are much needed and appreciated.   But I wish we could receive more specific teaching.
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 09:28:35 PM »
I would like to give an alternative to this ...... Ron reminds me NovaPrime probably uses it to control nasty tremors or some other nervous system malady and he at least needs to know what an alternative to marijuana can be for pain and tremor reduction......This is all natural and works for any kind of pain, including any kind of cancer ,which is also painful. Put 5 drops of each in a empty capsule a swallow 2X a day with extreme pain or 1X a day with a little pain. Frankincense ,balsum fir and copaiba. Its called a morphine bomb. These essential oils have to be Young Living brand since they are medicinal and can be taken oral where other brands of essential oils are used only topically. I know this works because I have used this pain reliever. My sister just got over breast and colon cancer in 3 months with these oils and others.
Big Love to All
Janelle
Be Gracious, Be Kind , Be Thankful

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 09:36:32 PM »
I thank you Bryan G for taking the action you did as that is helpful.  Thank you.

Pronto: and to Michael Queen -  Pronto and Michael I would like to point out to you to notice something that is going to severely trial many of you when it happens.

If you have not already understood it, the Salvington Government headed by Michael and Mother Spirit of Nebadon has already crossed the Rubicon in favor of fully controlling the American White House with no shots fired.

This places the Most Highs and Salvington on a collision course with the majority of voting citizens who place the current political administration into power.   The Constitution of  the U ited States is outdated and needs modern fixes to govern a power country like this place has become.  Salvington may not have time to go through all of its processes for the changes that must be placed in style at this time.  That means the Constitution will abridged slightly or totaly before there is ratification.  There is a spiritual mandate professed on high itself as to determine that they will remanage the corporate governance of the United States of America.

I have opened a category on this web site where editorials and politics can be addressed and that is where Bryan_G should have addressed Clency, but I do know those who post off subject get focused on their message and do not look for the best place to post that focused question at all.  Both political parties are going to have to determine how much anger they are going to take to either go to war with a Magisterial Mission, or support the divine determination that there is presently a man in the White House who is dangerous and cannot be tolerated by even a divine government that extends mercy to leaders who have hard choices to make.

For the first time since 30AD, when the State adjudged constitutionally in error of the ruling politburo of Israel, operating under the name of the Sanhedrin, Caesar was politically at fault and Jesus blameless but he was removed permanently.  Today we have the opposite but same effect where spirit decrees the removal of a political elephant to replace it with that which is Spirit Counsel.  Are you as an American willing to look at this as salvation or a declaration of war?   How say you?

In whatever case you take note of, that politics will come into play.   How shall we handle that here in the coming years too?  There is a category established months ago to put the tangled politics of the moment in the Untied States with a spiritual web site around it, and yes. I did not establish that category so people could ignore it.

However, my sense of the journey we all have made on the web site here is that we are above mixing partisan politics at all if we are careful, but I cannot stop the Salvington Government making it clear they are going to clean house and that means the end to Trump politics as usual.  Your so-called amendment rights are up for questioning.  Your belief that everyone deserves a vote will be severely questioned and that could be over too.  and many other issues you may deeply care about will come up to the judges and will you or I adjust our attitudes appropriately then?  This is very far from settled and it must be at least recognized we have some very rough years ahead to even politically agree what is good for this country or even for world governance through a League of Nations or a United Nations in command.

Thank you
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron lays the law down eventfully enough that I do not have to.  However, he is right about something you already think is sacred, and that American Constitution is pricesless but it was made for orphans from the kings of Great Britain who no longer tolerated the old fashion view that monarchy knows best.  In a sense we are a monarchy such is our power to rule without having to ask for votes to do that.  How many of you know that?  How many of you care that you will be entered under the care of a new government sanctioned by Uversa and not Washington DC?  I am asking all of you to realize that the discussions will change somewhat on this web site due to the change in our approach to the United States and our approach to the rest of the nation states on Urantia.  Be assured we are ready to govern correctly and to teach how to govern correctlym but when politicians move to destroy portions of a perfectly healthy planet, the Salvington Government will move swiftly to disabuse Washington, or Pyongyang, and other places too, of their attempted coup d'etats and so on and place them at the back of the line for reformation when we can get to them later.

"Finally, Ron made a very serious point about Jesus being removed by the State for political reasons,  For the most part that is essentially correct. but do not forget that Jesus stung the Sanhedrin often enough they also wanted revenge.  Salvington may sting the Trump person enough he wants revenge too and that will be checked at the door as quickly as it arises as well.  I wish you all a good day.  Michael of Nebadon."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 09:54:39 PM »

If you have not already understood it, the Salvington Government headed by Michael and Mother Spirit of Nebadon has already crossed the Rubicon in favor of fully controlling the American White House with no shots fired.

This places the Most Highs and Salvington on a collision course with the majority of voting citizens who place the current political administration into power...

However, my sense of the journey we all have made on the web site here is that we are above mixing partisan politics at all if we are careful, but I cannot stop the Salvington Government making it clear they are going to clean house and that means the end to Trump politics as usual.  

And thanks again, Ron-- this is precisely the housecleaning to which I obliquely referred.

Blessings all,

Mike
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 10:30:46 PM »
Ron has inverted the truth. He is controlled by remnants of the rebellion who put false voices in his head. He is NOT transmitting any celestials here anymore. His blind hatred of our President is all we are reading. His usefulness to the Mission was officially ended back in November as the remotion process concluded.
This forum remains a part of the Mission however as there are some good transmitters and we need at least 1000 highly proficient T/R people going forward. There are many ways to participate in the Magisterial Mission as there are hundreds of groups across the globe currently functioning in various formats. The best advice I can give anyone is to continue their studies of the Urantia Book. It is the introductory text that must be mastered before one can teach others.

Domtia
Kurt

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 12:45:57 AM »
Well, well, well.   This thread has turned out to be quite different than what I had originally intended.   I thought my message was clear and would not be misunderstood.   I was wrong.  

I had only one birthday wish and that was to express my hope for a return to a forum where deeper spiritual thoughts could be discussed.   Perhaps some extra teaching could come along with the wonderful guidance and messages we were receiving from spirit through transmissions.

I did not expect the response that I received.   Only Bryan G completely understood what I was saying.   I am grateful and appreciative of his support.   I will not forget it.

It is time to end the animosity on this thread and to remember that we are a family.   We need to close this division that has occurred.   Father is the head of this family and not any mortal that you can name.   My love and blessings go with each of you.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 03:15:29 AM »
 Ron reminds me NovaPrime probably uses it to control nasty tremors or some other nervous system malady and he at least needs to know what an alternative to marijuana can be for pain and tremor reduction.

"I answer you all as I am Dr. Mendoza. and we subject ourselves to this answer only to help NovaPrime - remember that - only for NovaPrime.  He needs to shower more frequently remove the dust that gets in his clothing from walking in the woods as he truly enjoys the peace of the trees and filtered sun coming down on him.  However all trees debark themselves all the time to keep the bark protecting them and not strangling them and they shed this stuff all day long in minute particle man cannot see.  In this case he walks among conifers and they are especially difficult to manage as they contain elements of a pesticide he should never bring into his lungs.  That is what. for the most part, causes seizures he experiences once in a while and he needs to wear a ranger's hat or cough as little as possible when he walks through them.  Good day."

END

Michael. Dr. Mendoza, Ron.. you guys worry too much for me..!

I said before publicly on this forum that I don't do drugs anymore.
I had my lesson and my scars; I got schizophrenia from smoking pot because my brain was not finished forming. The human brain stops normal developpement at the age of 25. Dr Mendoza should agree with this. Some humans have different genes. -In my case it affected me in a very bad way-

I don't have any seizures and I don't plan on having any but I'll wear a hat around the house, which I suspect you can somehow feel thru spirit channels and perhaps through the Eye of Majeston, that is surrounded by coniferes.

Nevertheless I cannot discern why you mention these 'seizures'. Please feel free to say more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the subject at hand.. I agree with Allie and Brian_G that things have changed and also feel some kind of light nostalgia thinking of those days. Nothing wrong there but no one will have it back except in their memories. Thus we have changed with the times, we have grown if you wish.. things have unfolded in an unsuspecting way.

We have been told in many different ways that things as they are now will not endure nor last. We are told everyday that the actual civilization is not 'sustainable'. The actual system is doomed. The science channels predict depletion of resources- The medical community predict shortages of antibiotics- The increasing number of humans will struggle to feed themselves even more than is happening now- etc etc. But at the same time this is happening there are numerous movements who already are mobilizing time and efforts to face what they have known for many years about the predictions of scientists and doctors and what not. But is it enough..??

Will it be enough..??

In this forum something is being done too. In a parallel course with scientist visionaries and all others getting ready for the worst: green energy sourcers, seed savers and those dedicated to 'sustainability'.. this forum is preparing our minds to sustain all those who see that the actual Urantian civilization as it is now is really doomed.-
We are being prepared for the 'change' and to sustain those who come after. This 'change' does not come as you would shich on a light bulb.. no, it is a process, it happens in the 'now', every day persevering. This 'change ' happens through the years. It is part of what Allie saw that is no more.. but, no!! it still is! but seen now from another time perspective-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Ron Besser on January 06, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron lays the law down eventfully enough that I do not have to.  However, he is right about something you already think is sacred, and that American Constitution is priceless but it was made for orphans from the kings of Great Britain who no longer tolerated the old fashion view that monarchy knows best.  In a sense we are a monarchy such is our power to rule without having to ask for votes to do that.  How many of you know that?  How many of you care that you will be entered under the care of a new government sanctioned by Uversa and not Washington DC?  I am asking all of you to realize that the discussions will change somewhat on this web site due to the change in our approach to the United States and our approach to the rest of the nation states on Urantia.  Be assured we are ready to govern correctly and to teach how to govern correctly but when politicians move to destroy portions of a perfectly healthy planet, the Salvington Government will move swiftly to disabuse Washington, or Pyongyang, and other places too, of their attempted coup d'etats and so on and place them at the back of the line for reformation when we can get to them later.

"Finally, Ron made a very serious point about Jesus being removed by the State for political reasons,  For the most part that is essentially correct. but do not forget that Jesus stung the Sanhedrin often enough they also wanted revenge.  Salvington may sting the Trump person enough he wants revenge too and that will be checked at the door as quickly as it arises as well.  I wish you all a good day.  Michael of Nebadon."
END

Michael:
Can you tell us of any other of your planets in Nebadon that have the laws similar to the USA where one can bear weapons legally and lawfully and if that should be the norm for a whole planet..??

Is that -bearing arms- seen on Uversa as a positive thing in the long run..??

If the answer is 'no' to the previous question should then the American Constitution be amended, changed, improved etc.. to fit the times ahead if the USA should be taken as the role model to follow..??

Many opinions clash about the character that is Trump:

Could he be considered simply like a pivoting point, a turning key that opens a path toward going to the limit of putting in danger a whole planet but at the same time permitting full free expression, like breaking the ice by letting every one on this same planet express their feelings about him while he, Trump, could only act, or should act only in the benefit of the people..??

Are we not letting the mainstream medias dictate what we talk about on the internet and among friends while knowing that the information given to us by them is narrowed, censured, cut, edited, controlled, manipulated to please an agenda that is still unknown to the masses..??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in your Peace..

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:48:00 AM by NovaPrime »
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
Hello NovaPrime -
You are right of course.  I do not know why they keep reporting about you in ways you are no longer using for yourself or even wish to.  But that was their dictation and at length too.  Like you I do not get it but I am loyal to what is dictated and apologize to have done so in a way that is not truthful about your situation.  If they have a reason it is not apparent to me either.

This other thing concerning what the site used to be is sentimental but I disagree with you Allie that deep conversation are absent.  In fact they are more prevalent than ever before including the "old days."  I did go to some lengths to explain why we evolve out of what was once a lot of hope and charity that is now a game of waiting and dread sometimes.  We as individuals take that inside quite differently from each other and I for one prefer the blue white sunshine of reality as we must use it as we have it today.  Worse yet from my perspective is that the sense of friendly spirit has been replaced with a lot of concerns for spirit and the problem we and they face with life on Urantia.  That situation shows up harshly all day here sometimes but why not use the site to keep yourself informed and find the cheer to bring it here too as we all enjoy such when it can be found in each of you to share it with us.

NovaPrime you ask the question about laws that allow bearing arms in our society and in our country as usual for other planets too?  Michael answers you with a curt NO:  there is no such thing on other planets and "I decree Urantia an outlaw planet with all the guns at bay at the same time as the people on Urantia are as close to savages you can get without calling them that to their face!"

You also ask about the Trump behavior as possibly the one way out to discharge the hate and fear we lived with since World War II.  Michael replies, "The Trump legacy is Luciferian and he will never have the votes of my government on Salvington so long as he directs the so-called "free world" from the oval office."

I conclude NovaPrime with an appreciation of your thinking as it fits with me as my own.  You are appreciated and please feel free to express yourself more often on these pages you choose to post on.  Yours in a kinky world of solitude we all have to face we are forced to live sometimes - RON

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 10:23:02 AM »
Well here we are in an actual discussion which was, I believe the basis for an innocent comment  from Allie.   It has been a long while since we have had a discussion of this type and magnitude and it has generated some very important information and I believe that was the whole point..   Perhaps we could have done without as few of the personal attacks that  were mentioned but still yet Ron  has certainly had  more than his share of this type of attack but even so I always learn so much in observing how he handles these attacks and  I am of the opinion that many here in the coming months and possibly even years,   will have to suffer through similar experiences and we will do well to learn from him.  
Many times have we been informed of the need to modernize  our Constitution and the World Governments as well, and it is high time indeed that this be accomplished.   The US Congress has become so ineffectual and gets so little done or accomplished and do not in most ways represent and support the people that they are supposed to govern and help...   Equally we can see that the House that Jack Built is crumbling and  so it must, if ever we are going to see the Kingdom of the Father and  the Salvington Government established on Urantia.
If the decision to let a nuclear exchange take place as mankind's  most terrible folly is permitted due to the playing out of mankind's freewill, then so it must be, to finally teach mankind that NO NUCLEAR  PROGRAMS can ever again be  allowed and that he must come to this realization himself.  Did this civilization learn nothing from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  Man must be held responsible and accountable. Man has perfected the most efficient ways of killing.  It will be a terrible price to pay and a pathetic lesson to have had to learn.   Although I understand if that is the drastic decision that is made,  I pray that it doesn't come to that.
I appreciate that  this discussion is taking place for I find it vitally important and timely and refocuses our attention of important issues that need discussion and clarification..  Thanks to all who are contributing  LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2018, 11:09:58 PM »
Dear Allie, I hope that there are more than BrianG who understood your original post and I am 100% in alignment with your original thought and have had the same thought a number of times.  It is and has always been my belief that from our differences we grow.  Yes, we share a common belief, but the implementation and execution of what we believe is rather personal.  Through a medium such as this forum, we come together and share our experiences and thoughts, and voice our opinions.  We don't have to agree on all points, but it is important to openly discuss without prejudice while keeping an open mind.  Yes, Ron is rather vocal regarding Trump and that's his prerogative and I am sure there are opposing and equally strong opinions others have.  
I for one miss some of the open debates where all voices are heard, without getting personal and or offended by another person's opinion.  Ironically this post is doing a little of that.  

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »
This reminds me of the times we heard both pros and cons of Obama in transmissions. Always riles people up. The problem is that politics is largely about public opinion and bringing in the possible thoughts of a higher spiritual authority seems to flatten debate with objective fact that no one can really agree with or verify. Personally, I'm not sure I care at all how the celestials see Trump or any other president if they don't actively alter the course of humanity while he's in office. Their discourse on the presidency primarily attacks the man himself, who is intentionally divisive in what he does. You either love him or hate him. We don't really need help seeing his flaws since we're bombarded with opinions about him daily. It just doesn't add much.

If there is to be a political discussion, it won't be meaningful until we move away from people and discuss issues instead. This isn't a forum about party politics. It's about the MM and the realm of spirit as described in the UB. Since the UB covers so many facets of life, it's not that difficult to find a passage that references a social issue we still face today. However, that likely doesn't happen because we're already confronted with discussions like these in other places. The real problem as I see it is that most of the long-term members aren't curious about anything new. Most desired discussions have already happened, and we're discouraged from making it a personal playground of sorts because it's supposed to represent official business of the MM. When things are taken too seriously, no one wants to post. If we throw caution to the wind, we make dumb mistakes.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2018, 06:43:28 PM »
Hi Overmind and to all,
It's so nice to see you again Overmind, I missed you! This is a sensible post you make and I agree with you. Now this thread has grown and I am not sure where it is going, I mostly stay away from it mainly due to the political views that as an outsider of American politics I stay out of it. It is for Americans to weigh in if they dare. However, Australia is mostly influenced by our American Allie since World War 2, we have to watch out for and also behind our backs too that is our main concern. Geopolitics is my main interest, and I care where it matters for the well-being and safety of those affected between these power struggles. For the past two or so decades, South-East Asia has been one of the fastest growing economies in the world and my country is smack right in the middle of it. This is where regional agreements in trade and commerce can be very useful in keeping with good international partnerships that enhances the growth and stability of these economies, Australia, included.  There is a lot more in this,  but it will mean a lot of words, suffice to say, without America (U.S.A) we would not be where we are now and for that our country is ever closely connected to America for its ability to keep the region as stable as it can be.

It has been an interesting thread thanks to our dear Sister, Allie and I know that some discussions can be helpful to bring out some flowers and also clear out some old cobwebs. 

Sue/7inOcean