Author Topic: Words of Advice  (Read 124 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Words of Advice
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:34:17 PM »
Teacher TA , Carson
Topic: Words of Advice
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: January 6th,  12:05am PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Words of Advice
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 10:42:35 PM »
Audio transcription,

"I ask, is anyone here now? Who is this speaking at this time? This is Carson your angel. It is good Ron that you can receive what I'm sharing with you, I want you extensively because I'm assigned with you and I have a vested interest to help you succeed in the assignment that I'm given with you for your growth, for your advancement. 

"For your spiritual advancement and to be able to share what you do with others and in the future. Undoubtably this sharing will be far more important than anything else that you could do to be able to comfort and encourage your siblings with the distressing things that will be coming. Know son, that you will not be alone with those challenges. 

"You have your thought adjuster Presoerba, Myself, as well as a number, many others that are attached as a team with you and with me so that the father's will can be done, this is so important and it is important to make yourself available in these coming times. You have a desire to help others, which is good and use that wisely, not just a carte blanc,  like Jesus says don't throw your pearls before swine. 

"So develop the wisdom, discernment, the perception of seeing whats going on around you and see who really is sighing and crying and wanting something better and who would appreciate and value what you have to offer. That is what I want to share with you tonight and keep with the practices that you engaged in today and the drawing closer to your beloved thought adjuster Presoerba. So I tell you Domtia, and good night. Well good night Carson and I am glad that you came forth. Is anyone else wanting to speak? 

"Well son this is your Thought Adjuster Presoerba and it is good that you were able to let Carson come forth and his words are true and have no fear for I am always with you to help you, incourage you, inspire you, help you to see what you need to do to get out of the comfort zone, to be engaged in things that develop the quality of character of the Spirit. That would be highly prized with the mission that's coming and so son, with that I leave you though I'm always with you, Domtia."
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565