Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Words of Encouragement and Gratitude.  (Read 73 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Words of Encouragement and Gratitude.
« on: January 12, 2018, 01:32:24 AM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA
Subject: Words of Encouragement and Gratitude
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  12th Jan 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/e5492hwq8uru0b74snz8zmo2eeoxzhv3

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Words of Encouragement and Gratitude.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 08:54:25 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Words of encouragement and gratitude

Lemuel : Is there someone with a message this morning ?

Ocilliaya : Yes, I am here Lemuel, I am Ocilliaya and I have come this morning with a few words of encouragement and a few words of gratitude to you members here of the forum who have remained loyal and steadfast. Most of you are very appreciative of the problems that Spirit has to put this Magisterial Mission together.

Your trust, your patience, your faith and your understanding has been tested always beyond limit which is not really one of the most forthcoming chateristics of the human being. This is why we congratulate you and thank you of remaining loyal and determine as even we are with you human-beings.

It is natural from time to time that there will be, as it has been recently, some disagreement and even feeling of hostility among some of the members, but that is over now. We here want you to concentrate on remaining loyal, determine and forthright in your decision and desire to serve your brothers and sisters by serving the Magisterial Mission and being about Father’s business.

There is only the need for you to remember this, concentrate only on that which you know is your overwhelming heart-felf desire and that is to serve. Continue practicing with patience and trust and talk to your Thought Adjusters, converse with your Thought Adjusters and listen to your heart and not your head.

There are those who need to get out of your head and into your heart. Think with your heart as you feel with your heart and only use your mind to put into effect the dictates of your heart. Remember your Thought Adjuster and your soul work directly through your heart and not your ego-dominated conscious mind.

Remember this and take my words to heart

Lemuel : Ocilliaya, is there anything more you want to say at this time ?

Ocilliaya : No, not at the moment, Lemuel. I want to thank you all for listening and I bid you all a good-day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Words of Encouragement and Gratitude.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:40:05 AM »
Thank you so much Lemuel and Ocilliaya for such a well timed message of hope and guidance.  It almost feels like you are talking directly to me as Ron and Wendy have both been telling me the same thing.  Get out of my head and into my heart.  I thank my lucky stars and of course my heavenly Father that these two wonderful friends have not given up on me yet.
Thanks again Ocilliaya and I look forward to communicating with you personally soon.

Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw