Author Topic: Machiventa, Audio, Guidance for the near future, 8 January 2018, Daniel L V NV.  (Read 295 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Transcription of audio,

"This is Daniel Alderfer speaking, it is 7:15 pm on the 8th of January 2018. I am speaking from las Vegas, Nevada. I'm here Father, is there some message you would have me transcribe? I am here, Daniel. This is Machiventa again for this audio this evening as a lesson and teaching. The subject I want to cover has to do with the transmission and question and answer session that all of you heard today from the New Era Transition site. Daniel Rafael was the T/R and it was posted here by Kurt. It truly does cover in pretty exhaustive detail the nucleus of what we would need to tell others about sustainability and planetary management in a succinct and brief way. It as well covers the underlying reasons and explanation for doing things the way we are going to do them.

"The timing of that coming to Serara.org Is significant because you have now at the forefront of your mind all those principles that were covered and also covered was the way you can be leaders in community projects and town meetings where you would wait for the right opening and standing would say things that would strike a chord and you would say something timely, at that moment presenient to reach those in attendance.

"You have the opportunity now with that long post to more or less summarize the whole document on sustainability by Daniel Raphael speaking My and Monjoronsons words. Also, you will notice My message also covered the way the husband and wife team are planning to have an outreach to serve those needing information and their idea to provide a website location as a kind of clearing house for administration information, is very excellent.

"Any others that have a similar stirring of juices to establish such websites, providing information that the whole population more and more will be starving and highly motivated to search for regarding an explanation of what is really going on. The title and name will be forthcoming so that there is a continuity and a connection of a recognized information outlet. If there is some delay for some weeks and months or more, no problem because it's simply means, the means to accomplish these information, outlets will become much clearer. And no delay will detract from the signifiance of these tools held in reserve for when they are needed. Hopefully sooner than later.

This is intended to be only a short audio, perhaps this is sufficient for now to help you to be motivated to assimilate that post from Kurt that I did on the first of January 2018. My salutation as the latinos say is adios for now and I feel much love and pleasure I am able to teach like this. A good night to all.

End

Thank you Machiventa and Father and Mother for the privilege of receiving this message. D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:43:03 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Machiventa, Audio 8 January 2018. 3:15 Z

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:45:45 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.