Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ The Magisterial Mission  (Read 189 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ The Magisterial Mission
« on: January 22, 2018, 01:26:08 AM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA
Subject: The Magisterial Mission
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona ,Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  22nd Jan. 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/it6gdkeamcnprajq1hcqtk2vn5pjjkdx

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:32:56 AM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ The Magisterial Mission
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:52:10 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
The Magisterial Mission

Ocilliaya : Yes Lemuel, good morning, this is Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Number Four, Voice of Father and Son. I come this morning to say a few things about the Magisterial Mission. We are now at the stage where we are ready, to use your expression, to hit the road running. There has been tremendous amount of planning and re-planning and re-organizing things behind the scene, of course, you are not aware of.

But I can tell you that the amount of organizing this needs is remarkable. You have all been informed recently about buildings that we are to take over as soon as possible in York for the use of the Magisterial Mission. This will be done and there will be the Ministry of Interior in the building and also in the same building there will be rooms and appartments for the Melchizedeks and others who will be working directly with Serara and Mojoronson for the Mission.

So, obviously it is a very busy time for all concerned and those of you who are fortunate enough to be eventually be brought to York to work alongside Celestials will be the most rewarding and advantages work you could possibly imagine. When the announcement comes and the world takes note there will be choc and denial in many places. We expect that of course and we are prepared for that and we know how to deal with that.

It is the more remarkable time in the history of this planet that has suffered so much from the Lucifer rebellion to finally, at last, begin to recover, little by little, her dignity, her beauty, the standing in the rest of the Universe of Nebadon. This planet of Urantia that has been brought down to the very depth shall be raised to the very height. This is Father’s Will and Father’s Will will be done.

I am Ocilliaya and I have come with these few words this morning to remind all that the Mission is about to go public and you will all be involved in one way or another. In the meantime, I ask you to be patient, to trust, listen to your Thought Adjusters and above all be joyful and be thankful, be very grateful to Father for what is about to happen here on Urantia.

I thank you all for listening, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ The Magisterial Mission
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 03:56:01 AM »
A byside note to this transmission, if you want to listen to the audio version, just add the "https" at the beginning of the link and you are done. Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.