Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New Members Forum/Introduce Yourself / Greetings
« Last post by CharlesL on Today at 01:07:16 AM »
Greetings all,

I came across this forum some time ago while searching a Urantia Book term. Lately I have been checking regularly to read new posts.
I also have been subscribed to the 11:11 Progress Group list for a while and Center for Christ Consciousness email list a shorter while.

I am 25 years old.

Thank you people doing TRing. Thank you the hosts of this site. And thank you Celestial Beings for your ministry and revelations.

Congratulations to those achieving Fusion.

Peace to you all,

Charles L.
General Discussion / Re: Vision of Patterns on Seafloor
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 12:38:59 AM »
Thank you Ron for your interesting response, although multi-faceted, it still presents what is now very much concerning Father, the Deity Absolute, Michael and Mother Spirit and whoever else this is of concern. I think you all have highlighted what I may have been witnessed to and to what this may mean. I note too in memory of those patterns I saw there was no visual of life forms or organisms, just the patterns in shifting slides, the sediment and the murky water, interesting isn't. Well it never seems dull for me as once more I am experiencing another visit, this morning about 8.00am,  not with images although I did see some pattern with very brilliant lighting of sorts as I underwent what feels like an ....well I cant find the right way how to describe it, perhaps an indwelling?, an operation on the brain stem? or some other type of work going on I do not know of. What happened is, like the Vision of the Patterns on the Seafloor (in above post), again I was in bed, semi-awake, snoozing this morning and I got what is a rather painless but very intrusive ringing, bells and singing sounds, pattern shifting, bright shows of light infused with the patterning and heavy intense continual vibrations all over in the mind. I have not had this type of vibration and ringing as loud and unmistakable as this one has been this morning. As it was occurring, I kept calm and let it happen, and said, "hey, you know that is really loud and I can hear all of this ringing and vibration, but go ahead, I'm alright..." Now I sit typing this up and am back to my normal composure. I get the sense this is an ongoing operation and I am not at all worried with it. It seems my Adjuster is able to enable me to be as calm as I have been for this to happen and be it Mother Spirit and/or the Deity Absolute and the Universal Father's work here, I am your servant, I seek your will to be done and let US continue in service and love.Amen.

I gather it is a work in progress here when I experience these unusual intrusions and I know someone is very busy with me. I take it as it comes joyfully and calmly. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean
Wendy, but it may comfort you to know that this is not unusual or out of the question for this to happen.  I would not worry about it except to apply yourself as you normally would do and to let the strain of knowing you are fused to settle better than it has so far.  I very seldom speak to newly fused in our group because it just gets in the way for the normal concentration such an individual must do to get used to the idea that it happened at all and that they are assimilating it very well.  I hear nothing from any of these Adjusters to be concerned about and even Gossett is not that bad off so long as he redirects his attention to the web processes he is used to and then follows through on what is to be done as he has been instructed now on what to do next.

In your case Wendy, I hear nothing from your Adjuster today and that is a good sign and they all know I stand ready to pass on information if they want me to.  So it is a peaceful time and pleasy proceed without excessive worry.  Hmmm.  I am hearing a tweak noise from your Adjuster Wendy:

WENDY'S THOUGHT ADJUSTER speaks:
"I am the Thought Adjuster jointly expressed by Ron Besser, Sananda, Wendy's Indwelling, and Michael of Nebadon as well.  We jointly sponsor this fusion program and are hard at work to disarrange the problem that happened yesterday when Ron let one of the Candidates have it over pure ignorance and greed and his is well dispelled and out the door for this program we wish to announce now:

THOUGHT ADJUSTER FUSION ON URANTIA COMMENCED IN 2014 AND ENDS IN 2020
"We have decided that this Besser-style fusion is excellent and spells great times for Urantia if we can get about 1,000 fusions going (that is one thousand to be fused in total by 2020).  Beyond that it is too hard to say and we are signalling that this transmitter has been called to a halt and then released briefly for this announcement to follow:

"We now eight Thought Adjusters stand ready to form a pact to hold each individual included in this formation announced very early this morning, to be sure that all eight as designated by Ron in his list above, to be sure they survive the coming fury and disaster a sliding plate causes in western Alberta Province of Canada, and a like wish difficult re association of the Yellow Stone Caldera to partiall explode its ancient overburden cap off, and to explain why this is so bad, it will happen together in our opinion,  This will rip out the interior of the Canadian West and the central core of the land mass known to geologists as the Great Basin.  Water will not fill these regions for now but it will in about another century and that will ensure that the United States and Canada will stop feuding and worry not about trade pacts at all.  You all are aware that the Trump administration is under serious legal review and that it may end up in the refutation of all he has done to this point.  We make not further comment on this for now.

"As Ron has often stated he is ready to go for us at the drop of a hat and this is a drop of the hat:

"Our decision to form a pact of eight Adjusters as this time is rudimentary to the entire idea of protection of our wards at this time.  We are fully fused with Ron and Lenuel.  We have backed off Larry Gossett and wonder if he can even hear for his day in court coming very soon.  Wendy and Amethyst and Gitz are fully fused now but are hard of hearing for a few wekks as that is required to cement the emotional side of their construction.  You are dear transmitter under the gun again and that message is urgent so take it now please . . . . . .

"our trust is supplied mostly by Ron to care for all who join the matrix of these eight so far and to see to their everlasting careers with him or about him or over him.   Joylin is near death as the 8th member and it may remain seven depending on the prognosis of her Adjuster very soon as what to do with the lady who broke all the rules and is now fused for all her work on high too.  She is worth every penny to keep her going.  In any case the entire matter is before the Father and He will report to them Ron and not vous.  Okay?

We eight Adjusters also remind this Transmitter he is the emergency contact and must stand by at all hours of the day and night and the proposed surgery for Ron possibly in weeks will be a trial time for all of us and that is not to be so rough yu do not regain consciousness Ron as the anesthetists must be aware you are a shallow breather and need to be fed a lot of oxygen as ime increases as that operation takes about two hours and is full of anesthetists to be sure you are okay.  Let it flow their way and it will be fine.

"In any case, the drill is soon over insofar as Adjusters are concerned if they get permission to bond or fuse or unify, whatever the case may be with Father's permission and Divinington will be studying this cause for years as it never came up before and there are things to be done with yu humans too to prevent too much interest shown in you..  Good day.  The Eight Adjusters."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "The ideal message  I have this evening is to wish Ron some release from the painful situation developing today where there is no remission and it just keeps going and going and going and he has had to take an opiate to clear it somewhat and it does,  You are not going to run out Ron as that is refillable in an emergency just let him know it and he will write a larger quantity call him Monday morning.  He is truly okay with you and sees it as an emergency too and that is all you need to tell him.  Ask him to increase the codeine dose to 50mg if possible because you need it to clear the vein better in both legs at the same time.  

"You are finding this pedantic Ron but it must be told you are to have an overhaul of your entire system soon and that business with surgery is essential.  Be of good cheer as you will be home in four or less days and it will take you moments to feel the freedom.  Be assured we work this within the Mission.  I tell this list that fusion is everything it need be, but that humans on a planet are never to be feeling its additional gift is of well being and happenstance.

"We close this unusual post to remind the eight to be well and that Joylin may never find the site again but she is part of this set up and must be informed just what is happening so she can participate with her two cents.  Good day, Michael."

END

Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions / Re: 100 Voices of Gospel
« Last post by Clency on August 18, 2018, 11:16:54 PM »
I first listened to the ‘100 Voices of Gospel’, on YouTube, during their primary performance in a tv musical contest – Britain’s got talent – where the jury was completely flabbergasted and since then I have been a fervent follower of their repertoire. They are really a surprising group. Domtia
@RonB, My Adjuster instructs me that I am now steadily being trained and tasked to rely heavily on His expertise for our work in the Missions ahead, which is of a confidential nature with respect to Finance and Administration for now, with more grooming in the pipeline. I have not passed my tests to their satisfaction and my lack of paying acute attention just may get me disqualified if I don't work harder at it. My spirit ears are now on higher alert. Wendy
Ron--Yes I got it in two parts.  It took 2 days.  The first day I had no idea who was giving it to me except that I did know it was a higher Being.  Then on the next day when I got the rest of it, I realized that it was from a Universal Censor.  Sometimes the hardest part for me is knowing just who is sending the transmission.
Amethyst
Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions / 100 Voices of Gospel
« Last post by Lemuel on August 18, 2018, 04:28:49 PM »
Hi everyone.
                     I´d like to share this with all of you.  
I am a Youtuber and have enjoyed many concerts and have seen so many artists who give it their all.
This is one of my favourites.  Just put the subject above in Youtube search and enjoy!
I´ve been tempted to do the same whilst taking my walks in the country. lol

Lemuel
General Discussion / Re: Vision of Patterns on Seafloor
« Last post by Ron Besser on August 18, 2018, 12:41:48 PM »
Hmmm.  That is my reaction Sue.  The way you describe these views puts me in mind of the Atlantic Ridge work being done by an Order of persons I have forgotten at this point.  That work was done at the behest of Michael to repair a seam in the Atlantic Ridge splitting open due to oceanigraphic gravity pressure on the mountain peaks in certain places.  Now I learn those ridges have toppled wome what and the slides they produced have actually muddied the sea floor near the Spanish islands off western Africa.  But this thing you see and saw now in your memory is really far beyond my capacity to intervene to ask what you saw and maybe why for our own edification.  Here is our champ and expert on things like this:  Michael of Nebadon:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is part right.  There are a group of beings I asked to work on the undersea ridges on Urantia in the Atlantic Ocean.  The style they use is underwater craft and those craft are actually diving flying saucers as you would call them, and their work is to strengthen the undersea cliffs as Ron saw them about six years ago.  He saw them clearly enough to know they were really working in a dangerous situation and that danger is what you saw as the black hole Sue.

"Those high mountain ridges rise to 30,000 feet and are still so overcome by ocean water, they never will breach the surface as that is about 50,000 feet MORE than what they have achieved in height so far.  This work has stopped as the entire mid Atlantic Ridge is crumbling due to the immense pressure placed on them by a hydrageologic substrata that refuses to bend under the mighty pressure of the ocean on top of them.  Consequently, the mid Atlantic Ridge is crumbling into sand traps of immendse width and depth, and we are nor sure what that means at all.  Ron is right, is is far above his pay grade to fathom what you were presented with.  I leave it to others to speak if they wish to. Michael."

[Ron here:  The Deity Absolute was to speak but the entire post was cut and I though I lost the above as happens when the universe does not want some material to be discusses from their side of things.  I provide that for your information as I truly do not know what the cut was all about or why it happened the way it did. . . . .]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON  - "Ron got cut because he smiled at the idea of the Deity Absolute being there, but for some reason it got cut from any of us to remind us that the Deity Absolute is the future.  He can explain the present from a future perspective but has no reason much to go into this one because Sue, you asked in prayer what this was about, and you got a blurred answer and that is because the North Atlantic Ridge is disappearing for reasons of State and not because of anything else.  What apparently is happening in the middle of the Mid Atlantic Ridge are consequential destruction of peaks so high they would be considered almost heroic by human standards on dry lane.  I leave it there for now. Michael."

The UNIVERSAL FATHER -
"Ron is playing hard ball this morning and letting us answer everything as he is truly caught red handed using his power to correct with the ninth fusion candidate whom we adore but hate for his slight of hand all the time to steal information and claim it as his own.  The Millennium III text is an abrogation of trust and it shall not go unpunished and be aware all of you Ron has such distaste for it he considers it a rebellion against our explicit order to represent God to the public religions on Urantia.  I hold him far from seeing it clearly, but clearly enough to hold them as rebels too!

"With regard to the Mid Atlantic Ridge, we are sure there are problems now on Urantia we are unsure how to fix easily.  This ridge is far too complicated to just say they are montains.  They are, but they also hold stability issues on Urantia which we are sure must be corrected by the Power Directors.  Why Sue got that image is not clear to any of us, but be assured it was the Deity Absolute being busy with Sue as he is with Ron, and both Ron and Sue are psychic wonders bordering on the abstract as they can do things with words and numbers and pictures no one else will be able to do at my distinct orders to do so.  Ron is particular can tell the difference between a drop of heart and a drop of vinegar as he was handed by candidate number nine yesterday and properly let him have it good.  He will wonder a long time what happened.  He also is not a part of my contract anylonger as he has never properly learned how to deal truth without making it his peculiar episode of his own copyright which is not what Ron does ever.  They are two different people with immense differences of opinion and that is how it must stay for now.  The Mid Atlantic Ridge which Ron spells as three words for some reason, is off its mark as a stabilizing factor of gravity on Urantia.

"For this reason we must be absolutely clear that we are reconditioning Urantia without some of it in order to boil off some of the Atlantic man-made pollutants introduced in particular by New York City dumping mountains of gabage in the Atlantic in the 1930's and 1940's and it has caused a ban of sallow water that must be refreshed with tons of ice and cold and so on to kill the bacterial accumulating in it to feed.  It is never a dull moment on Urantia when these things occur and to kill unnumber numbers of bacteria forming in the Atlantic to feed on debris placed there by the garbage scows owned by the City of New York, it must be iced over for a century or more to kill them off.  I am Father and I assure you this is no pleasure to me and/or others, and I am quite certain it is a horror to Ron, but we need an ice shield to cover parts of the Atlantic again to provide all of that cold to kill such a swarm of pollutants now forming off the east coast of the United States in particular.   Ron rightly asks that the Mid Atlantic Ridge is central Atlantic and thousands of miles away from the US East Coast. and how do those bacteria threaten that area near Jersey and New York and so on?

"The answer lies in the American theology of power and destruction of political systems the USA does not like.  In World War II so many oil tankers hit the floor of the Atlantic, great amounts of oil still lie trapped in their rotting hulls and that is our gift Ron, and we see to it that the oil is distributed into the water as nutrients for Krill to feast on.  Now the bacteria are getting invilved and they will transfer some of their eating frenzy to the coast line as feeding grounds, and some of that bacteria is deadly to man just to touch it.  Good day.  Father."

MOTHER SPIRIT  - "We are all surprised Father chose to answer this at all, and as a result we see a new composing to be done on high in order to grapple with this kind of bacteria bloom.  I am aware of it since bacteria are life forms.  But I was unaware of the problem developing in the Mid Atlantic Ridge over bacterial infections taking place there and the actions the Father prepares to be taken by persons in the Local Universe of Nebadon alone to counter the results of infections now spreading around the world due to bacterial interlocutors versions of collusion on Urantia life.  We leave this for now to announced the following:

"The true we have with the URANTIA FOUNDATION is over.  Ron properly sees the results of what they do in the name of their own and persistent self existence.  Michael is lowering the boom today and they will hear a sentene or two in their own souls that the Millennium III text must be withdrawn from sale at once upon cons4equene to their own natures by the Judges.  Be assured this is true Ron as you worry they perpetuate anything they want unless legally countered and they will be legally countered by our own forces.  Thank you.  Mother Spirit."

Ron Besser here - We get these intertwined posts with different subjects because they are important for you to know; however, the Foundation announcement above really needs to be in a different category but I leave it here simply because I do not have the time to reassign information unless it begs to be done.  It does here but I do not have the time now.  I know this is a shock to some and unrelieved by others but wait until the final showdown arrives, not on my say so, but on that which Michael of Nebadon insists must be now as they have crossed the line with what is truly sedition and the resulting rebellion.  They apparently have no idea what they have done by condoning the publication known as Millennium III and made ready for purchase on Amazon dot Com.  I have no real fight in this discussion but only to call a spade a spade and I am appalled this text has its retribution against all of us and is centered in the very Foundation given so much trust to them under Dr. Sadler.  Ron

END

The new way of receiving a transmission by typing it directly on a white sheet of word pad through a computer key board is similar in some ways to what I do when I transcribe an audio transmission. The only difference is that I have the possibility to use the start-stop button to make a pause and to rewind the tape when I miss a word. On the opposite, in a direct reception-transmission, the transmitter is the one who has a control over the situation.

I have been doing this job typing for more than 20 yrs before I retired 10 yrs ago, and I have always kept practicing ; I must say that I am still good at it. I sincerely think that direct-reception-transmission typing on a computer key board is the best way to go for now. With the rapid evolution of technology, it is not impossible, in the future, to have all in one pack, without having to type. Who knows !  ;) Domtia
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Be careful what you say.
« Last post by Clency on August 18, 2018, 08:21:39 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be careful what you say

Beloved/Lemuel : Well, as you may hear, we are in the countryside again and it is more enjoyable now because the temperature is in a limit of 25, just a week ago it was 35 and more, so this is much more comfortable. I have no idea what to talk about this morning, but suddenly it has come to me as we go along here.

If you remember recently we talked about a new empowerment and increased responsibility and yes everyday can be a lovely day, but the title of this little talk this morning is simply ‘Be careful what you say’ and more importantly how you say it. This is a message for all of you, my dear brothers and sisters here on the forum and also the other fused members, especially to the new ones, I say many congratulations. As I am sure you understand, fusion is a process and it can be long, very long process and just take one day at a time and that will be sufficient, don’t look into the future.

So yes, the talk this morning is ‘Be careful what you say’, because now that you all have, whether you are aware of it or not, probably not, it does not matter, you must be mindful of it of this new empowerment which means literally that what you say and especially how you say it can have an immediate effect on the person to whom you are talking or even the person you are talking about if the person is not present and this is probably the most important thing you need to bear in mind at all, because if you were talking about someone else and may be critizing them, be very very careful of what you say, because it does have and will have an effect. If it is of a negative nature you will also receive the benefits of it, in other words it will come back and kick you on the estomac, so be very careful what you say and how you say it.

This is also an increased responsibility that this empowerment brings and just use the common sense about it and obviously if you are in a position in your workplace for example and you have a normal responsibility over other people in your work, I am sure there comes a time when the circumstances, you wish to take somebody aside and give them up a ticking off so to speak. Be very careful more than ever now because of the effect that it has on them and the rebounding effect that it will have on you. As they say what goes round, comes around, yes like a boomrang, so this is where your increased responsability lies.

Everyday can be a lovely day, we just talked about this a couple days ago I think. You have been told many times, if we can have the attitude of a child that has complete trust and faith in your parents and you don’t have a care of the world because you know you are loved and you love your parents (a pause). Yes, a child likes attitude that one can have. Some people may think that this is a very simplistic and childish thing to be talking about, let me assure you it is not.

If you can still have the attitude of a child who is still opened and innocent before the world has made him different, just like the child I saw this morning, in fact I saw many, but one in particular and it was a little girl and she was I suppose about four years of age and her face was so sweet, so adorable, and she smiled to everyone and it reminded me of the fact that even before a child is indwelt by a Thought Adjuster that child is being brought up in a correct way by parents, because if not that child would have a different expression on her face and it would not be so opened and smiling, because as the other children I see of the very young age they do not smile, they do not have light in their eyes and jump up and down and cannot have what they want and looking at the parents’faces one can see the result.

As they say what in the trees comes out in the branches and it is a sad affair when parents are not as opened and loving and responsible as they should be, bringing up young children. Well this is a big subject and I know I digress to mention this. But coming back again as a child with our Heavenly Parents, you can have a happy day everyday and I do it soon as I wake up, spend a few words to my Beloved, then I just sit up on the edge of the bed and I stay there for some minutes and I have a little chat with my Beloved and I feel OK. This is my message, you can be happy everyday, just spend a few moments with your Beloved everyday and I am sure you will see the difference if you get into the habit of doing this. It only takes a moment to do this and you start enjoying the day in a perfect way.

Well, so just a recap before we finish, be very careful because the new empowerment that we have received and the increased responsibility that goes with this, is very important and then try to be mindful of spending a few moments as a child, just a little child with your Heavenly Parents every morning before you start your normal daily routine. That’s enough for this morning and as always I thank you so much for listening, it is so nice to have the privilege to be able talk to you like this and so I wish you a good day and be happy, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10