Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: To Open the Michael Mission this Friday
« Last post by weydevu on Today at 01:41:57 PM »
What a historic event for this world, it's a shame not even a thousand or less people are remotely aware of it. Urantia has set so many precedents I lost count several years ago. Thank you Father for establishing your plan on this world through your Divine Sons Christ Micheal, Jesus and Monsonloran. Thank you Holy Mother Spirit Nebadonia for blowing life into these projects with your divine spirit. And thank you Ron, Larry and Steven for being the human element for bringing this historic situation into reality. You are no longer Faith-Sons of God but true Sons of God. I also like to send greetings to all the Archangels who are here to participate in doing the Father's Will.

The United States of America is so bless to have the Magisterial Foundation within it's shores and to have York,PA as the Spirit Capital of the World. Thank You FATHER Thank You.

Domtia

Weydevu
Threads for New Transmissions / A visit of a 'Melchizedek' at my door?
« Last post by Antonio on Today at 01:09:45 PM »
Speaker : Margul.
Subject : A visit of a 'Melchizedek' at my door?

Category : Threads for New Transmissions
T/R : Antonio, Stanstead(Home) Qc Canada
Date : Saturday, November 17, 2018 @ 12:12 pm

Good afternoon Father, this is Antonio to be at your service and to answer to the 'prompt' that I just received in my left ear.

Is there a message for me at this moment?

( Right now, Margul is in my mind )

Are you there Margul?

( It's a personal message but I thought it was good to share it with you my brothers, sisters and guests !!! )

«  Here Margul, The Trinity Teacher Son, and you wonder how you would react if simply you received the visit of a 'Melchizedek'!!!

«  It's a good thought of you Antonio,..., you receive 'Him' as you would get normally a visit,..., in respect and as always, politeness is required.

«  You remain 'calm' and 'receptive' when the 'Melchizedek' announces himself as such,..., you open your heart and your soul to this 'Divine Being' and of course, you will be able to give him a good handshake.

«  You let him start the conversation and naturally, the dialogue will begin between 'him' and you and will go on as if you will speak to your Thought Adjuster, as to a member of your family, without any stress and this with ease,..., and now, ..., as simple as that.

« The important is to remain respectful, welcoming and always pay attention to his instructions and any guidelines regarding future missions.

« You know what's going on right now at Ron Besser's house in York, be attentive to what will come out of this weekend, ..., of this famous historic meeting between the presence of 'Divine Beings' and some elected humans.

Is it all Margul?

«  This is what I wanted to convey to you today being your questioning by a possible visit of a 'Melchizedek' and what has been worrying your thoughts for a while Antonio and on that, I wish you a nice day, ..., Domtia !!!

Thank you Margul for these clarifications and I pray for the success of the discussions at this time at Ron Besser home and for the success of the future missions,..., Domtia!!!

END.
If we make a tour of the world affairs actually, country by country, it seems that everything is going astray nation wide, whether it is at a cultural, social or political level. This is not new, you may say, but in my view, the situation is worsening from day to day and I feel like there is thunderbolt in the air. People are becoming more aware that there must be a change in the way of governing and trading, not just struggling for everyday life. In France, people are starting to manifest their fed-up ; it all begins with a social media and the other countries around are taking example.

I join my prayers and my thoughts with others for the success of the Meetings and that a Divine Intervention will come soon for the betterment of Urantia. Amen
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Thoughts and Prayers

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our chat this morning is simply entitled : ‘Thoughts and Prayers’. I am calling upon all members, readers and guests alike, here on the forum to please think and pray about what is going on now in the city of York, Pennesylvania.

You all know the reasons for this meeting that has been planned for sometime, just to remind all of you it is a meeting to establish the foundations – a Magisterial Foundation, a Magisterial Mission, Michael Mission – and also other things establishing the board of directors and every possible leader requirement according to United States’law that will give all of our Foundations and the Missions the necessary legal requirement in order to be able to function way into the future.

This is what this meeting is all about this weekend and it is so vitally important. It is the Foundation upon which all the Missions in the future will be built. I repeat, its importance cannot be obfuscated and so I am calling upon all of you to think and to pray as sincere as you possibly can for the successful outcome of these meetings that will take place to-day and again to-morrow.

Three days of meetings that in fact you must look upon as one meeting to establish these Missions. So, that is the beginning of the New World that we have all been looking for so long and it is here now, beginning this very weekend in York. Try to realize and understand what is happening here. This opportunity is so wonderful, we need your prayers and your thoughts for a successful outcome for this tremendously important meeting.

So, this is my message this morning, it is a short one, but probably the most important of all my talks. this one this morning. As I said yesterday : welcome to the new and welcome to the successful outcome of these meetings taking place now in York, Pennesylvania. So, I thank you all, each and everyone of you members here on the forum and all who read and guests, you also must be familiar from what you have read of what is taking place at the moment.

I thank you all for your thoughts and your prayers, THANK YOU. I bid you all a very good day, thank you so much for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Thank you deeply loved and valued Lemuel. You speak for us all. Wendy
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission / Thoughts and Prayers
« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 01:49:58 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Thoughts and Prayers
Date/Time: 17th Nov. 2018  07:49 Local  06:49 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ikweevpfo4pxxwwa3t7n2jf5eatbnsyu
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Welcome the new
« Last post by Lemuel on November 16, 2018, 11:31:43 PM »
Ron, thank you so much for taking the trouble to send me this update on yesterday´s proceedings.
I am thrilled to know that all was achieved according to plan.
All our prayers now are for the successful completion of what remains to be done over the next
two days.
On behalf of all of us here on the forum, I offer you our full support and sincere thanks once again.
Domtia
Lemuel
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission / Welcome the new
« Last post by Ron Besser on November 16, 2018, 08:40:19 PM »
Dear Lemuel, thank you for this wonderful support and advertising for what is now transpiring in York.

The Michael Foundation is now open and has been populated with its Board of Directors for the first time as of 11:22am this morning.  The Board now stands adjourned while we consider six other new corporations to elect Board members to and field instructions from our spiritual leadership.

I am cautioned, and believe, you must not hear the full story yet. as we have two more days of meetings to acquire the Boards of Directors for subsidiary institutions to serve the Michael Mission, the Magisterial Mission, and likely, a newly announced Paradise Trinity Mission to run concurrently with the first two Missions mentioned here.

These three days are to be viewed as one event and it is broken down over three days so we humans get our rest and are available for all discussions with us by the primary leaders of Spirit to Urantia these important 72 hours taking place now.  I will see to it that you get a synopsis of what happened and what was achieved this coming week of Thanksgiving, which is all that important more for what is to become a new world in the coming weeks and months as we, the new Boards of Directors for all of these support corporations, begin to dig in with directed served for the Missions we are now officiating to the public in verbal form.  These corporations and the Magisterial Foundation represent the best for visible views where any person can walk through the door and meet a representative of a divine Mission to their communities in literal terms.

I am not fully apprised just how these seventy two hours will end, as we made a good start today and all was accomplished as we were instructed to schedule.  Tomorrow is more of the same as is Sunday this weekend.  I conclude by thanking Lemuel for his support and audio tape and I do hope we live up to your expectations, both for Lemuel and the reading public and members on this forum.  I thank you all for your patience while we work through these days for the benefit of Urantia and that is for all of you as well.

Ron Besser
It is wonderful how the growth of the forum members has developed, I say this because on one occasion the Father said that the most brilliant minds were in Ron Besser and Steven the Pianist, I did not know anything about Steven or that he played and sold pianos , but today being in the most important meeting on the planet confirms what has been said.
Although it is late in the publication of this data because it was a bit personal. I have to congratulate everyone, Ron Besser, Steven Gitz and Larry G.

"In good time, congratulations for your great work."
TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on November 16, 2018, 12:15:43 PM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11636.msg71888#msg71888
Przekazał/ Napisał : Lemuel, członek-bohater
Kategoria / Temat : Przekazy dźwiękowe / Przekaz dźwiękowy / Głos Ojca
« 13 listopada 2018, godz. 02:00:47 »

Mówca : Lemuel
Temat : Głos Ojca
Miejsce : Girona, Katalonia, Hiszpania
Data/Godzina : 13 listopada 2018 r., godz. 8:00 czasu miejscowego, 7:00 UTC

Link do nagrania dźwiękowego :
https://app.box.com/s/40qq2ttba91e7v584d86tzakm1wcnwfs

Transkrypcja
Napisał : Clency, członek-bohater
« Odpowiedż nr 1, 13 listopada 2018, godz. 04:24:24 »
Zapis przekazu dźwiękowego Lemuela

Głos Ojca

Lemuel : Dzień dobry. Tytułem i tematem będzie dziś rano "Głos Ojca". Niektórzy z was wyrazili zainteresowanie wystąpieniami publicznymi i potrzebą uczenia się, co robić, a czego nie robić itp., gdy jesteście w obecności tłumu lub tylko kilku osób. Innymi słowy, jak stać się biegłym w występowaniu publicznym.

Można to uznać za sztukę samą w sobie, ponieważ wszyscy ludzie występujący zawodowo, jak aktorzy, politycy i liderzy przemysłu przechodzili kiedyś szkolenie w wystąpieniach publicznych, bo od czasu do czasu wymaga się od nich mówienia publicznego, więc się uczą i ćwiczą, jak mówić publicznie. Tym właśnie niektórzy z was niedawno wyrażali zainteresowanie.

Chcielibyśmy dziś powiedzieć, że niektórzy z was - goście, czytelnicy i członkowie, choć w tej chwili mogą o tym nie wiedzieć, to przewidziane jest, że niektórzy z was będą musieli docierać do dużych grup słuchaczy i do tego rzeczywiście trzeba być przeszkolonym. Wy wszyscy członkowie forum zdajecie sobie sprawę, że to wasz ukochany, zamieszkujący w was Fragment Ojca, wasz Dostrajacz Myśli, przyprowadził was tutaj na to forum z bardzo dobrego powodu.

W przyszłości czeka was ogromna praca. Misja Michała, Misja Magisterska, a potem Misja Trójcy rozciągną się na nadchodzące dziesięciolecia, a więc wielu z was jest teraz pionierami, którzy będą musieli być Głosem Ojca. Jest to ogromna praca z ogromną odpowiedzialnością i będziecie potrzebować pomocy i otrzymacie pomoc. Nie będziecie pozostawieni samymi przed publicznością bez dobrego przygotowania.

Jestem pewien, że zrozumiecie i docenicie fakt, że być Głosem Ojca to ogromnym zaszczyt i przywilej, a także niesie ze sobą niesamowitą odpowiedzialność. Jeśli będziecie Głosem Ojca, to będziecie musieli podróżować tu i tam i wszędzie. Wasza obecność będzie pożądana, potrzebna i oczekiwana. Będziecie traktowani jak członkowie rodziny królewskiej na całym świecie, tak, naprawdę, moi drodzy bracia i siostry, myślcie o tym bardzo uważnie.

Ci z was, którzy rzeczywiście są przeznaczeni, aby docierać do dużych grup słuchaczy, zostaną wyszkoleni, będą uczeni i gdziekolwiek pójdą, będą nosili odznakę służbową, która natychmiast da znać ludziom, którzy ją widzą, że macie status Głosu Ojca, natychmiast rozpoznawalny. Normalnie, gdy widzicie ludzi mówiących publicznie, mają notatki, do których zaglądają, ale wy jako Głos Ojca nie będziecie używali takich notatek.

Nadejdzie chwila, kiedy staniecie przed grupą ludzi, dwuch, trzech, czy czterech osób, albo dwustu, trzystu lub czterystu, czy też będziecie przemawiać przez radio, czy udzielać wywiadu w telewizji, albo jeszcze co innego. Nadejdzie chwila, kiedy otworzycie usta i zaczniecie mówić, a słowa wyjdą z waszych ust, ale nie wasze słowa.

Pomyślcie o tym poważnie. Przyjdą chwile, kiedy jako ogromny akt wiary, wstajecie bez żadnych notatek, w atmosferze ogromnego oczekiwania, czekania na wasze słowa, więc zaczynacie mówić i słyszycie słowa wychodzące z waszych ust i te słowa pochodzą od Ducha, a wy jesteście Głosem Ojca.

Powtarzam, są tacy z was tutaj na forum, członkowie, goście i czytelnicy, którzy w przyszłości staną się Głosem Ojca, i będziecie dużo podróżować, będziecie ambasadorami Ojca, reprezentantami Ojca, będziecie Jego Głosem. Jest to naprawdę wielkie dzieło, do czynienia którego będziecie wezwani z niesamowitą odpowiedzialnością, ale ważna będzie wasza wiara i wasze zaufanie nie tylko do waszego ukochanego, mieszkającego w was Fragmentu Ojca, ale także do nauki, którą otrzymaliście wcześniej od członków naszej Niebiańskiej Rodziny.

Więc, nie myślcie przez chwilę, że zostaniecie wysłani do wilków, aby tak rzec, stanąć przed ludźmi bez przeszkolenia, oczywiście tak nie będzie, byłoby to przerażające doświadczenie. Nie, drodzy bracia i siostry, to się nie zdarzy, ale powtarzam, nadejdzie chwila, kiedy staniecie przed ludźmi i otworzycie usta i zaczniecie mówić i wtedy całe szkolenie i naukę, które przeszliście i wiara i zaufanie do waszego własnego ukochanego Dostrajaczu Myśli, wszystko to zacznie działać, by tak rzec i będziecie Głosem dla Ojca.

Jeśli chodzi o wystąpienia publiczne, to sugeruję, że być Głosem Ojca będzie najwyższym możliwym sposobem publicznego przemawiania. Zostawię was dziś z tymi słowami, wiedząc, że niektórzy z was już wyrazili zainteresowanie wystąpieniami publicznymi, co jest bardzo zrozumiałe, ponieważ jesteście już świadomi możliwości, że rzeczywiścieie będziecie do tego potrzebni.

Dziękuję wszystkim za wysłuchanie, na razie mówię wam do widzenia i życzę wam wszystkim bardzo miłego dnia. Domszia
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10