Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Human Participation  (Read 170 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Human Participation
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »
Speaker: MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Subject: Human Participation.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 14th Feb 2018   07:27 local  06:27 Z

https://app.box.com/s/90jiyf6j11geiot5eczmrgf0k0vdpx7o

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Human Participation
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:08:22 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Human participation

Michael of Nebadon : Good morning to you all. I have come this morning through this one to talk to you about « Human participation ». You all know now that it was my decision to remove all human participation from the Magisterial Mission. My reasons were valid, many in fact, you all know and I know in part, you will understand and agree that over the past, eleven years now more or less, I have been fighting the pros and the cons with Paradise about the possibility of human activity and participation, for the first time ever, for the Magisterial Mission.

Finally, just a few days ago, I came to the decision, that it has not been worth all the trouble that I have gone through over the past eleven years to include human participation in a Magisterial Mission. As you know, this planet was my choice for my final bestowal here as Jesus. This planet has always another place in my heart and always will. Obviously, this is a very dear planet to me.

In the beginning, when it was thought about the possibility of a Magisterial Mission here on earth, with human participation, it was almost thrown out at once, but I fought, tooth and nail, for this to be accepted for all Beings in Paradise for your participation. After so many years of stop and go, and finally I thought that this will not going to work ans so I decided to clear the board and announced my decision that all human participation is a no go.

Since then, many things have happened of course, and although I have been in contact with the Consummator of Universe Destiny on previous occasions, I had no idea that He, the Consummator, would have any interest what so ever in the Magisterial Mission here and above all human participation.

As it turns out, I could not be more wrong and the Consummator, as He agrees to be referred to, has come and put me on the carpet, so to speak, and questioned why I have made this decision. It has been to light that it is true of course that in the 5th Epochal Dispensation, one of the greatest thing to come out of it is the Urantia Book, given to humanity in the hope they will learn something about Father.

Since my bestowal here on Urantia and after my crucifixion you all received the Indwelling Thought Adjuster, Fragment Father and it is He, your Indwelling Fragment, that had the responsability to lead you along your ascension path, to final perfection, to stand before the Universal Father, so that one day the son of man truely becomes the Son of God and so of course, that means your participation with God in you, your own individual fragment of God, so, you already have been participating with God.

This has been already pointed out and I cannot help to agree with this and you members here on the forum, you all know, you are told many times that it is your Beloved Thought Adjusters that have brought you here which is proof again in your co-operation with your Beloved Thought Adjusters. Now, we have come to this understanding and also you know that through my recent promotion I am elevated to the highest in all the Seven Superuniverses.

So, the administration of the Magisterial Mission would have been through my own auspices from Salvington, it is now changed and the Paradise Trinity has taken over. This is an idea that was first put forward by your Trinity Teacher Son, Margul and the Paradise Trinity has taken it up immediately. So, in fact, that relieves me and I am content with that.

I only wish to say one thing further and it is this : who would have thought that the Highest of the Highest of Deities, a Super Deity if you like, would take interest in a Magisterial Mission on this tiny orb, on the outskirts of my universe of Nabadon and in fact this has proved to be the case and not only that, now after communicating with Him I can assure you that His interest in the Magisterial Mission and the human participation will be one of the foremost interest that He has, until this planet is well into Light and Life. Even I think that it is the most wonderful and wondrous thing.

So, my dear children here on the forum, I want to assure you that day is gone to be Magisterial Mission like no other and human beings will participate, will continue to participate, in bringing this planet back into the Hands of the Universal Father. I am Michael of Nebadon, I want to thank Lemuel to pick me up on this morning, first thing and thank you all for listening. I bid you all a good day. Domtia

Lemuel : I want to say that obviously since reading the tremendous information and revelation in Ron Besser’s post recently about the Consummator of the Universe Destiny, it is being go round and round in my mind and finally this morning I knew I have just to let Michael come through and transmit, so I am so pleased and honored to do that. So once again I want to say thank you Michael. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.