Author Topic: Machiventa, True Perspective 27 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA  (Read 259 times)

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Machiventa, True Perspective 27 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« on: September 27, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »

Teacher: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
Subject: True Perspective
Category: Michael Reports, Phase One Missions
T/R: Daniel A, L V NV. USA
27 September 2017,

“Yes you can begin writing. This is Machiventa Melchizedek and The message I have for all of you listening today: ‘is one of explanation leading up to the speaking by Jesus in the United Nations General assembly in the last part of October this year 2017.

“If this takes place at any time in the next two years it will be without delay and right on time. I say that to have you appraised of our view of time. Two years is like two days from our perspective.  This may be disheartening to some, but it is the truth and the reason that resilience is needed as we wait for the most appropriate moment. Very rapid development soon by the start of the Magisterial Sons Mission being visible and having the attention of the whole world is completely in the spirit of our announcement of Jesus speaking, intended to be around the middle to the end of October as was mentioned. I preface and say these things because we have lost too many from the not knowing (if within two years, it will be right on time), as I just stated above, about the way things really are.

“Meanwhile, your working as full time as your faith allows you to evidence and as you are able, (the more full time you are occupied with the Mission work now is a clear measure of your faith for all to see) In other words Celestial Beings have the feeling and knowing that the timing is right, and we actually see the York offices as set up with persons working there like it was true today, even if it takes another two years for that to be an actual fact. To have the faith to be fully invested and acting like everything is perfectly on schedule, not hanging your hat on any particular time is also an intrical part of the reason you have been exercised by all that you have been through the last three years.  

“The twenty seven years since 1990 are an extremely short blip and very fast unfolding of all concerning this corrective time effort. I hope you can see that very rapid progress is being made using the 27 year time table. We are so inured to any delay being disheartening and confident from Our side, we really do need to explain the difference in our perspective more thoroughly and we are remiss in this area, not fully taking to mind and heart the extremely impatient nature, when it comes to all of you being trained here.

“It is not a criticism concerning this impatient nature, it is however somewhat of a miscalculation on our part as the lesson of your occupation being a sure thing: ‘your work having started on the day you came to the Forum’, with no need to prove to our friends and family this whole Magisterial Mission is valid, by some outward happening. Now, not being bothered, even if more years have to go by, where you suffer your trashed reputation and their respect of you STILL lacking. Cheerfully continuing to put up with the disillusionment of your family and friends, evidenced when you are not around, by them venting their frustration, by using the finger circling the head in the universal gesture indicating insanity.

“When I come like this and throw cold water on the warm vision of your restitution to respected status again soon, as soon as the last part of October, it is for a very important reason and that is the mature true and realistic vision of your life from here on is more like I have just explained above then the fulfillment of our hopes, come the last part of October. We truly do believe the estimation that the last part of October 2017 will work and the joyful relief will take place, but, and this I must say very clearly: “we are remiss in our guidance and mentoring if we do not bring you to the truth of how the Family business works, in a huge effort like the refurbishment of a planet in shambles, like Urantia.

“It works like this: All the family in full confidence, not worrying about a single thing, merrily goes along with nary a doubt, year after year after year after year, with the time table very interesting to us, but not any concern what so ever. For us to put X’s on the calendar, stoking our hope with the trust in the inviolate word of God as He just spoke to us through his servants, is not seeing the truth of the matter.  Has God been lying to us in the last 13 or more run-ups to blastoff that were so confidently communicated through Ron Besser? Not at all, to put it as simply as possible, He fully intended to do just exactly as he spoke and here is where we may have gone off the tracks in how things work. It goes without saying that he often must countervene his intentions with a new change of plans.

“Here is where we must admit some maleficence on our part and that was, we needed to shout, at each of the last planned announcements or public actions with a huge sign with six inch high lettering, reading what I just said above in bold type. The big thing is, almost none of you can believe the all-knowing, all powerful God, would ever encounter any circumstance he couldn’t powerfully manipulate to his will. And you are right to believe that, now add the mature understanding that Human free choice is so respected, so inviolate in almost all circumstances that it sometimes or even often, demands a change in His plans. Now can you begin to see the problem The Father has?

“Your disappointment and throwing in the towel as you could not handle or did not know this truth is lamentable, but the truth is: “all those who left under the most trying circumstances in the last three years will be back in full enthuastic support as workers in the MSM before it is in full swing for very long, but, they will have had to learn the very hard lesson that their lack of faith and steadfast allegiance has cost them the much more honored position for eternal service, they could from now on be enjoying, never to be encountered ever again.

“I feel much relieved and reassured by our being able to have this discussion and lesson today. It has been Our perennial challenge to be so closely in harmony and in fellowship with each of you, that you can be trained and brought along without losing too many along the way but also there is the truth that the extremely world class gauntlet you are being asked to run, precludes losing many, (from this specialized group) not imbued with the faith necessary and for Us to pass you along like the flawed primary education in the United States is often doing, reaching twelfth grade barely able to read and write is a condition of lapse in training we abhor and over our dead body, will not even come close to.

“Machiventa Melchizedek, good day!

End
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Machiventa, True Perspective 27 Sept. 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:22:10 PM »
What a message!
The hard facts as it is and straight to the point.
No message could be clearer.
I should think that most of us here on the forum are well prepared for this, although there may be a
moment of disappointment.
We can take it on the chin, and we can, again and again, so please, Machiventa, don´t worry about us.
We are here for the duration, however long that may be.
Domtia.
Lemuel

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 04:54:05 PM »
This Forum is, in my opinion, the largest school that has been set up on Urantia to help every person who has a real desire to contribute deeply to the Missions that will change the course of this planet.
We are tested and trained either by the messages we can receive and either by the messages that are transmitted to us by the members.

Some messages actually serve to train us and some others to test our real faith. Some other messages are to test the people who receive these messages but there is one true truth that must accompany each one of us and this truth is that only the Father knows the exact moment that all this will be unveiled , for he and he alone have the power to decide this moment.
So no matter what you see as an announcement, keep this reality in your memory and you will never be disappointed and able your faith growing.

Michel_
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 07:53:02 PM »
My thought on this subject is kind of simple. Whenever it happens is when it happens and if it happens later than the projection, I figure there must be a pretty good reason for that. The best thing to do is be patient and speak with The Father to plan where you fit it to the Mission. All things happen in the appropriate time when doing God's work if you use your Faith Blanket!