Author Topic: How is Sin Defined on Urantia and What Are They?  (Read 587 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: How is Sin Defined on Urantia and What Are They?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 01:30:30 AM »
Hello my dearest fellows,
This morning I was reading this thread and my Adjuster has impressed me with the following thoughts to share with you. These are thoughts that came as they flew and although I have to get to work and trying to get through my morning breakfast I chance upon writing this as it came and I am very acutely aware how sensitive this subject may be for some of you, just be aware some things are not so good for this body we wear as I found out some time ago and quickly listened to the good sense my Adjuster instilled in me when it was happening at the time.

Pre’Mtor speaks here (5.58-6.10am 5/10/17):

“It is not that we ruin the body with such decorations, it is more that is reflective of your nature in how you are treating such a body. It is how you as a personality so respect it in a manner worthy of others to see how you behave and conduct oneself and your own sensitive cues to the spirit within you to hold true to oneself and the edifice in which you abide in.

“If you are one that is acutely sensitised you would realise the harm such foreign material has upon every living cell that makes up such a perfecting creation as this material creation presents itself.

“As your Adjuster, I acclimatise you to be so aware of this edifice in which you reside in as I am is within you. Take care of it as it will take care of you. Each living cell is an Ultimaton within you, remember that. It is well placed to serve the business of creative purpose and uphold you the will-ful child that you are in learning to be embracing the life that is created in you.

“Even wearing metal on your skin has a detrimental effect upon you as it causes an alkali sensitive to your sensory nerve cells and that is why you cannot bear to wear the wedding rings on your fingers. You were sensitive to this and chose to not wear them and as a result the uneasy feeling has dissipated and you are normalised with your natural metabolism. The body is self-sufficient as it is meant to be.

“Treat it well, respect it with holy regard as you and I abide in it for the length of time for the experience to be enjoyed and to absorb as valuable and timeless in eternity as it makes you into the being you are to become.”End.

As a side, the following break downs of Sin:
The unknowing, unaware type;
The knowing type;
And the willful intent type.

In the case of the hairdresser, that person should know better and it takes someone of “knowing” conscience to make awareness of a behaviour as both absurd and unacceptable on so many points. In other words, “wake up” and see what you are doing! It appears so many people are still in La La Land. I just came home from work rather annoyed and a bit aggro due to the constant behaviour of staff in my workplace that do not clean up the dishes they use in their break in the staff room. Even though a sign is up to say so and a dishwasher is there to put them in, they still just keep placing dirty dishes in the sink, ewww! And I come in to have my break and get some sanity, only to find this again! How infuriating! I have spoken to the nurse-in-charge, still no change. I have spoken to the Supervisor today,  and she agrees with my assessment and disgust, but still it is up to me to make some action to make a point and I may just do it if I see this behaviour still persisting. It is not up to me to continue cleaning up after people!  It is time to get people to show some respect when using a place and leave it clean for others to enjoy. To me this is that second sin, the knowing and, in this, case the outrageous lazy type. I’ll  just stop there as I need to go let off steam, arrrghh!

Sue/7inOcean

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2017, 08:38:10 AM »
Dear Sister Sue,

In the words of some famous person on Urantia: "I feel your pain!"    Have you thought about taking care of yourself when you first walk through the door after work?   Park yourself in a comfy chair with your feet up.   Place a beverage in your hand (non-alcoholic, please!) and listen to some classical music.   Play it loud enough to get through those thoughts about work that are still running through your mind.   There is nothing like listening to the majestic tones of those gifted composers of long ago to chase away that heartache and take you to a higher level.  

In the words of Johann Sebastian Bach: "The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.   If heed is not paid to this, it is not true music but a diabolical bawling and twanging!"

Blessings,
Allie
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:09:36 AM by Allie »
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 12:54:47 PM »
I got the impression that Michael was talking about plastic surgery,where people would become unrecognizable enhancing their looks, plus all the other gadgetry.