Author Topic: The Planetary Supreme on Forgiveness and Service  (Read 259 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
The Planetary Supreme on Forgiveness and Service
« on: October 04, 2017, 03:16:01 AM »
Speaker: The Planetary Supreme, GAIA
Subject: Forgiveness and Service
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 04/10/2017 4.50pm (ADST)

“The Planetary Supreme here Sue, as I said earlier with you, I have a latch on you and so I come here to speak with you.

[Yes dear, you have my ear, go ahead…]

“Thank you Sue. What I wish to speak on is on forgiveness. As you know you have been taught by your Master to forgive many times and that is….
[pause – I wait to get back on line….]
“Forgiveness is not something you do out of a civil way, it is a heart-related gesture that points you in the right direction and leaves the matter in the dust. You have let it gone and done with and so you are freed to look forward to the goal. Forgiveness as you know comes with a cost and you really need to know that it doesn’t cost anything as it pales in significance to what others have embraced that you leave wide open. It opens the door for hospitality and there you leave the trail for others to follow as it has been done a good deed as it lifts the heart in joyful deliverance.

“So, you see forgiveness has two sides to the coin, it is really up to you which way you prefer it; to appease or to break the chain that binds. You can forgive when you have been forgiven,  as you know how liberating it is for you to experience it,  and you will only wish that for others who are ready to turn from what binds them and embrace what can truly bring happiness in themselves and for others.

“This is an ongoing enterprise in our work on High as I forego many times in being your Planetary Supreme and have a forgiving heart to my inhabitants that evolve upon this sphere of my influence. There is nothing to be ashamed of as I hold you all dear.

“There is a time and place to make amends and we will be well placed to have that accomplished among you as you learn anew the ways and means of universal heart. You will all know where you stand when Deity stands in front of you and speaks the word you all need to hear. That time is come and I ask you all to pray for those High Ones to fare well in the service of God our Father who sends them with His blessings.

“I am the Planetary Supreme and I too await my orders as all the rest do in this work. I standby you all and count it a great joy to see this day come to be and delight in seeing the change that is so necessary to be wrought as it will do so much to rectify so many things that should never transpire upon my sphere.

“I ache in horror in the numerous tragedies occurring that is truly a blight I wish it not to be happening anymore. It is heartbreaking to see so many lives lost so unnecessarily and for which can be prevented by those in authority in those lands where it happens.

“So much change is coming soon and you will see some firm things put in place for your own good. You will see the wisdom in it when that time comes and past. Know that it will be good.

“That will be all for now, I will speak again when you are ready, may you rest well my dears as those days are drawing near to you soon. Good day.”

End. (5.31pm)