Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ FEMALE APOSTLES  (Read 276 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ FEMALE APOSTLES
« on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:15 AM »
Speaker: BEATRICE (?)
Subject: FEMALE APOSTLES
Category: Audio Transmission
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 12th Oct.  07:00 Local  05:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/svcwoujm3yjzlehjyh5fj16qlvjjnnn3

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ FEMALE APOSTLES
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 08:34:51 AM »
 This reception and information took me by  pleasant surprise.   It also reminded me that a few weeks ago,  I , in private chat with Phyllis, aka  and affectionately known as Newstarsaphire, I was remarking to her about how much I always looked forward to her receptions as well as the in-depth receptions of Sue and I had asked her if she had heard anything about the proposed "Women's Corp."   Developing and creating a "Women's Corp" was briefly talked about a couple of years ago and there was quite a bit of excitement and anticipation about that possibility.   I can not remember now if that was something that might  be done in conjunction with Serara's plans for Sustainability Policies and Projects or if it might be done via some other Spirit Established Directives and Programs.
Creating a balanced "equality" between male and female  roles in  our civilization on so many many levels is so long overdue and of course it goes without say that "equality" among education, the work place, races and religions, etc etc etc are exactly the purposes and plans of what is called The Corrective Time and man o' man is there lots to be corrected!

Again my thanks for  this surprising and timely  reception .     In Love and service with you all.   LarryG

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:13:52 AM »
I was so pleased to listen to Lemuel's reception of Beatrice, one of the original women Apostles of Jesus.   Since she is not listed in the Urantia Book, I am wondering if she is also known by another name?

We, here on the Forum, already have our own unofficial Women's Corp. devoted to Jesus.  These women are our older sisters and our mentors.   I wish we would be allowed to hear more about these remarkable women.

They lived in a culture where women were thought of as spiritually inferior and just another possession.   Then to be treated with such love and respect and complete equality by Jesus.   No wonder they were devoted to Him!   What a joy, to be able to travel with Him and hear His teaching every day.  

I look forward to the time ahead when we will be able to listen to Jesus again.   Perhaps, this group of women will be of help to Him in this most challenging time.  

Namaste,
Allie
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:17:59 AM by Allie »
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 11:33:05 AM »
Lemuel, this is not your fault.  The wrong impression is conveyed in your transmission for whatever reason.  I will also state why one must know the Urantia Book to spot even minor difficulties in factual transmissions as this one may be.

First look at the message.  It is right on concerning Apostolic women of that time with Jesus.  That is not the issue I raise however:

Beatrice is ABC 03 is a secondary Midwayer reporting facts to Lemuel.  She is reporting through a transmission to Lemuel about the little known Women's Corp that helped Jesus withstanding the grueling work of teaching in his day.  She was not part of the human corp, but followed them to help them out in those terrible times of political intrigue.  FYI below is another transcript received in 2015 from Beatrice to make it clear she is a Midwayer and not a human in the Women's Corp of Jesus' day.

Beatrice is here to smack you Lemuel for getting this confused in your mind as you transmitted p[\arts of your subconscious instead of the verbal errors you heard due to an increased pressure on you to get things in order in your own mind.  (Beatrice add on) Only Ron could spot these things and correct them as I am sure he is in full touch with the Deity Absolute when he needs to be.  Here is Beatrice to speak:

BEATRICE ABC-03 -
"I am reporting factually Ron, as you state and emphasizing the need for women in today's mission.  You work well with me all the time and I am happy to report that your cut and paste of my message to George Barnard is similar to what you report at times for me and others as we must make up time with you and provide you this additional information:

"George Barnard is our principle receiver.  He will pass on and leave nothing to the world as he has decided to let the list go on by itself whoever cares to pick it up and trial the world with this work.  You Ron consider George important and keep it going in spite of his decision not to use you in any transmission work ever as he sees you full of mischief when high spirit removes some factual material and lets you hang as so often happens with George, but he does not know that ever.  Below is one of my transmissions to George Barnard some years ago now.

Illawarra District, Australia, February 12, 2007.
Midwayer Chief Beatrice (ABC-3).
 Received by George Barnard.

Beatrice: “That’s good. That’s fine. This is Secondary Midwayer, Beatrice, right here with you. I have this receiver in my clutches now, and I will endeavor to hold his attention for the duration of this chat, this lesson. Good day to you, my dear friends.

“I am the Midwayer who helped guide Dante Alighieri throughout his extensive writings over a prolonged period of time. I am the leader of one of the small clans of Midwayers that, from time to time, are appointed to undertake certain tasks by ‘Those on High’.

“My present job is to teach, and one might say I am enjoying a short holiday break from these activities. There are many (former humans) from this planet still unfamiliar with the daily goings on in which the Secondary and the Primary Midwayers are playing their parts. And so, together with student visitors from other planets, I teach them our and their Urantia history.

“For me, on this day, my given task is to discuss with you and, all who will learn about awareness -- awareness of your behavior as it affects yourself and others; self examination of thoughts, feelings, motives – of the reason why you do the things you do, and therefore, and therewith, an opportunity for you to progress in this earthly life to, indeed, know yourself.

“This is your earthly stepping-stone into your eternal life, and an important one it is. Life -- the golden opportunities and real hazards of your evolutionary existence here -- have no ‘credibly suitable’, ‘hard knocks’ alternatives on the utterly safe mansion worlds. Whatever total spiritual, intellectual, and moral progress you depart with from this planet is what you start off with in your new life on the mansion worlds. However, should at any time your awareness of what goes on around you lag in certain ways about the seemingly mundane, there will be provided a period of time during which you can look back, when you can make comparisons with others, and do this much more openly than is possible on your world right now.

“On the mansion worlds you will be in receipt of a vastly different, superior brain and corresponding morontia mind with which to progress, and so it is inescapable for you to look back upon your earth life almost in a way of observing that terrestrial life as if it had been of another. There will be huge memory gaps, for it is typical of your human behavior to see more clearly the motivations of another, and perhaps be unaware of your own.

“In looking back upon your earth life and piecing it together bit by bit, event by event, you will be able to more clearly discern those instances where you were so right, those instances where you were so wrong, and in that realization ‘resides’ an aspect of your further progress.

“It has been my task to teach these things, bring together those who have already left your world, and re-acquaint them with each other to improve their collective memories. And after a short time, a short break here and now, I shall return to likewise exercises on Mansion World One.

“For me it has been a wonderful gift to be allowed this opportunity to say hello to all, and express my wish that at some time in the near future I may be granted a return to my home planet. This is Secondary Midwayer, Beatrice, signing off for now.”

AND THIS:

Something Called the Correcting Time
Category: Messages Published: Friday, 26 June 2015 14:11 Written by Secondary Midwayer Beatrice (ABC-3) Hits: 363
 Illawarra District, Australia, June 15, 2015.
 Teacher: Secondary Midwayer Beatrice (ABC-3).
 Subject: “Something Called the Correcting Time.”
 (shortened transcript).

Message received by George Barnard.

Beatrice: “I greet you my beloved most-human brother and I am glad to once more “come through” to you by the ever-caring attention of our dear friend Mathew. As you discerned, I am still doing my . . . “teaching thingy” on Mansonia One and I would like to say a few words on behalf of those relatively recently departed from your world: They now fully understand the ins and outs of the Correcting Time. Indeed, they now grasp the concept better than you do.

“They are meeting up with former humans from other planets, which were never isolated as befell our world. We of the Midway Realm know now how easy it is to page virtually anyone within the local universe. More and more of you are learning to communicate with your Celestial Teachers and it is no longer an isolated case that some common people — parents or spouses who have passed on — are coming through with greetings even requests.

“Something called the Correcting Time has well begun, but as yet the finer points of what is possible are hidden from you. In your physical state — and here I’m mostly referring to the ability of the soul — you have only a modicum of the undreamed-of psychic powers with which your Morontia kin are generously gifted. By virtue of your much baser senses you are still isolated from them, but so are they therefore and thereby cut off from you. What to do?

“As for acquiring peace of mind, tranquility of the emotions, physical well being and instructions from on high, regular meditation is the very best way. It is also possible for you to let your mind and wishes be known to those close to you yet far away on Mansionia. Every day at all I hear from some of my students here that snippets of well-wishes and strong feelings of love, devotion and gratitude are felt as loved ones strengthen an ever-lasting bond.

“To at last come around to your question of why I am here and not on Urantia where I really belong? Well my “teaching thingy,” as you so off-handedly call it, deals with sponsoring suitable humans into Midwayer contact. With the help of personal Seraphim, I allow former humans to clearly remember certain talents of those they left behind. And this is in an effort to elicit their 11:11 sponsoring relatives — making tiny aspects of the Correcting Time come about.

“The Correcting Time is not just something that happens without great effort. It takes effort, energy and intent to overcome the adversities of rebellion, insurrection and default. I’m working on that, you work on that and our 1,000s of Progress members work on that in their own sphere, in their own time, in their own way. Carry on and do what you all do. Know that we all love you.” Note: Her lessons last for just one session, but 10,000s are booked in. They could not have a more charming (good-looking) Teacher!

END QUOTES From Beatrice

Ron here -
Lemuel, I reported this was not something you directly did in confusion, but that you got off the wrong way with Beatrice by assuming she was a Thought Adjuster, or other highly placed spirit individual.  What happens when you make an assumption like that is the mind feeds you into the subconscious to verify the fact you selected to be true.  That is why those who are not trained properly and who do channel are constantly fighting the unverifiable facts of revelation.  It has happened to me so often I cringe at the thought of what I produced in my early days as a transmitter and I forgive myself based on the fact I do not do it anymore.  But it is extremely tricky and you have no easy way to know what happened.

Now you took down and reported the facts mostly, but again you went to your subconscious idea of what the women;s corp was all about.  You do not, I believe, have the Urantia Book account that the Women's Corp had about 70 (seventy) individuals in it (per the UB statements), and that the number twelve only was for the male counterpart and active teachers with Jesus, as the Women's Corp did not exist to follow Jesus wit teachings of their own.

I suggest that you revise your message and have Clency remove his transcription when appropriate too.  I have asked Beatrice ABC-03 to retransmit an audio tape again to you and report the facts less construed in your subconscious,  Do it soon as Beatrice is being transferred to audio tape sections not meant for your ears to others of her own staff for the beginning of  the Magisterial Mission in a few short days or weeks from now..

To others who follow these threads, disallow this transmission and wait for the correction Lemuel will get to us we hope shortly.  Thank you and do not worry it Lemuel, just keep plugging along and you will learn to diffuse the subconscious with practice.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 11:42:20 AM »
Interestingly enough, as Ron was writing this, I was in the archives looking up "Beatrice" and discovered that indeed she is  Beatrice ABC 03, a Midwayer and if you might be interested there are a few  offerings from her in the archives.  

Thanks Ron for posting this, especially since some of the receptions taken in the past few days deal with much that She was teaching to that Australian group back in 2007.

pointedly this:  “For me, on this day, my given task is to discuss with you and, all who will learn about awareness -- awareness of your behavior as it affects yourself and others; self examination of thoughts, feelings, motives – of the reason why you do the things you do, and therefore, and therewith, an opportunity for you to progress in this earthly life to, indeed, know yourself. "

Larry 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:47:39 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Transcription of Lemuel's transmission above removed as requested.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »
Hi Ron.
              Thank you so much for this. I did have some moments of doubt but I let it ride.
I will, of course, do what you suggest, and give it another try.
Thanks again.
Lemuel

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 12:59:21 PM »
Thank you Clency.
Lemuel

mauricio

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »
Perhaps, this group of women will be of help to Him in this most challenging time.  

Groups of women are inherent in the messages of the kingdoms that accompany descending sons of god, these groups come from the first revelation of god and follow with material sons and daughters, and so sustainably. Jesus had ministers, as the intermediaries inform us at UB. The schools of the Melchizedeks and of Adam and Eve also worked to reestablish over time a sustainable dynamic within the projects of the Magisterial Son.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »
@LarryG, you hit the nail on the head! Balance is the key to equality in all aspects of society, be it political, social, economical etc etc. Urantia so often tips the scales in its attempt to bring about equality. I see the value of a Women's Corp (for a time where male dominance currently reigns) but prefer a more balanced Corp that imitates Michael of Nebadon(male) and Mother Nebadonia's (female) balance of being harmoniously complimentary and sublimely loving.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »
Wendy and LarryG,
@LarryG, you hit the nail on the head! Balance is the key to equality in all aspects of society, be it political, social, economical etc etc. Urantia so often tips the scales in its attempt to bring about equality. I see the value of a Women's Corp (for a time where male dominance currently reigns) but prefer a more balanced Corp that imitates Michael of Nebadon(male) and Mother Nebadonia's (female) balance of being harmoniously complimentary and sublimely loving.

You pen my sentiments with your post Wendy, during a beginning time of transition it may be necessary to have a women's corps if only for the purpose of providing an environment for women to vent their personal issues and invoke an atmosphere of healing and trust.  As we all grow and mature and heal, it should become a non-issue and, as you state Wendy "balance of being complimentary" is the goal.  We are not all the same, male nor female as it is said
(12:7.9) The love of the Father absolutely individualizes each personality as a unique child of the Universal Father, a child without duplicate in infinity, a will creature irreplaceable in all eternity. The Father's love glorifies each child of God, illuminating each member of the celestial family, sharply silhouetting the unique nature of each personal being against the impersonal levels that lie outside the fraternal circuit of the Father of all.

I believe our uniqueness is in itself a gift to each other as perhaps a tiny glimpse of the Universal Father himself in each 'personality' endowment.  Maleness or femaleness in the mortal realm may add its unique flavour but I believe that was originally intended to perhaps mirror both the Fatherly and Motherly characteristics of the Creator Himself.

Let us pray for the divine wisdom we need whether male or female, to know the will of the Father in and through its manifesting in each of our lives.  I know for sure I require His wisdom and loving guidance to get past myself in many ways and discover and emulate the ways of our Father.

And I quote the words of Beatrice you gave us LarryG  
“For me, on this day, my given task is to discuss with you and, all who will learn about awareness -- awareness of your behavior as it affects yourself and others; self examination of thoughts, feelings, motives – of the reason why you do the things you do, and therefore, and therewith, an opportunity for you to progress in this earthly life to, indeed, know yourself. "

Larry
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.