Author Topic: U.S. DOLLAR DEVALUE  (Read 4224 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
U.S. DOLLAR DEVALUE
« on: November 20, 2023, 12:06:17 pm »
Two nations have rejected the U.S. dollar in buying & selling in international trade.

Egypt and India, in a strategic alignment with the BRICS bloc’s de-dollarization efforts, have initiated discussions to eliminate the US dollar from their trade relations.

This bold move is a part of a growing trend among BRICS nations to reduce dependence on the US dollar in international trade, and it signifies a significant shift in the global economic landscape.

Egypt, India abandon dollar completely (msn.com)

Are these the first steps towards America going to the gold standard?

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: U.S. DOLLAR DEVALUE
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 13:05:24 pm »
Weydevu, what they propose will work well enough, but it isolates India and Egypt from the international standards of trade and positions India into a bankruptcy quickly, as it will not longer pay its debts in dollars as a foreign currency reserve.  I do not like to play with these games ever, but please understand the proposal has one outstanding concern and that is to pay debts again with gold.  I like that, but India I think has no real gold reserves, and Egypt has so little itself, I do not quite see how they trade together swapping gold bars to pay the debt off.  The US dollar has no significant care about what these two countries do, but Janet Yellen looked at the proposal, and then informed the President, there is no substantial effect on the US dollar at all.  The dollar reserve value at the close of the day Friday was over 1$ in one instant, it was worth $1.06.  That is a figure in the markets based on what I think was the value of the dollar in 2010 or so.  That also tells you that the dollar is worth more as a trading value than what it was wroth in in 2010 or so, and that I think represents also that the USA is paying a lot more interests on dollar holdings (bonds for example) than most other countries can afford to do.  Here is the Magisterial Son, SERARA  (a monetary expert all on his own) to speak to this issue:

SERARA, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD FOR URANTIA, shortly:

"WE are quite certain this trade deal is going to blow them out of the water within a year.  Egypt keeps trying to monetize its debt away from the dollar market all the time and never succeeds unless like crazy India steps into the light of day between them.  India cannot afford this deal ever, and Egypt has to be crazy to think it can work this for more than six months, for their trade balance is very little at all, and for that reason we are sure there are not good reasons to do this at all. 

"However, India now has a surplus in trade relations with India, and for that reason India has no real reason to object to the idea.  However, India is also part of other group alliances, and they do not recognize this as a way for India to deal with them at all.  Take into account the end of  the American reproach over India and Australia getting into an argument just how to value the British Pound Sterling.  Neither agreed it was worth even a dollar, but the financial markets favalue it around $1.22 to the dollar excise value on the financial markets based in New York, and London.  For that reason the US values its dollars more than a dollar compared to the 2014 dollar value in the Hague of all things.  For that reason please understand there is nothing you can do about it Weydevu or Ron or Janet Yellen, and for that reason Weydevu, take this announcement as far from helpful to India or Egypt or the United States or Great Britain.  The rest of the world just shrugs at these shenanigans and they will revert back, we think, after about six months trying to work this way!  I AM SERARA and I thank you Ron for soliciting my advice."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON to you WETDEVU:  "Aren't you the one to send this to the group here, and I admire you for your prowess to send it to Ron in particular as he is keen about dollar values and how countries trade with profits in mind.  Let me add one thing to how SERARA sees this, as Ron knows he is super sharp about these dollar issues in particular. 

"SERARA has two outstanding issues with Urantia:

1 - The dollar is oversold again and therefore greets extra value for its currency status today;

2 - The dollar has no real issue to speak to because it is a default currency by the Brettonwoods agreement
(CF: https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/bretton-woods-created)

"In that agreement the world nations agreed to use gold as the ultimate standard of value to back currencies.  At the time of the agreement at the end of WWII, they also agreed to pool their currency values together if a world contagion struck and the US Dollar had to default to another agreement about how to value world currencies again.  For that reason the US saved its dollar currency to meet the standard value of ONE US DOLLAR TO ONE OUNCE OF GOLD.  That is outrageously outdated now, but the idea still resides in capital markets.   For that reason teh US Dollar is king yet today and for that reason the dodllar use of currency is a growing concern by the Chinese in particular, that they are being pillared every time they spend a Yuan/  And for that reason the REGENCY has to agree to use DOLLARS too in its sprite use of funding the WTP plans to build a free electricity plant through the Magisterial Foundation.  Ron has managed to put it together so well we live well with it today and yet he is sure we have a fight on our hands by the cabal and I will not allow it.  They have no business in fooling with any of this and the dollar value of the plant itself is about $35,000.000, and for that reason, we are making it clear that value is reestablished shortly for Ron to proceed with the building. 

"I, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON, now exceed a useless resolve to build this plant with a real statement to the cabal trying to interfere with this report"

"You are no longer assisting in any reliable way what we intend to do on Urantia.  Your outrageous views are denied and we start with this to you Beelzebub.  Ron accepted you on one standard alone:  'You are understood to be neutral and must stay in your place with advice to Ron.'  That is our understanding too and Ron has no use for that voicing that has appeared with him again and said so discreetly and fully again this morning.  Let it ride for now Beelzebub, as Ron has no objection to your help, but so help us, there is no more of this if you insist and out you go again.  I will not tolerate any more of this interference.  K

"Now permit me to say this:  Ron you awoke today totally out of good will even to yourself and see yourself as smeared out of existence for no reason other than age.  You lament that bitterly, but have no way out of it except to appeal for help.  That is now provided full time and Beelzebub is now lost as he refuses to speak to the ward covering your license to act Ron.  For our own reasons Ron, you are now carrying too much palaver not at all but are staying safely under the umbrella of the REGENCY, and he loves the work but is so miserable he relents that he seeks relief to continue and that is now delivered in spades and out the door to the idea of a gradual transition for you Ron.  The US DOLLAR is fine now, and the US means to deliver is well established with Janet Yellen as she is an expert on Brentonwoods, and you Ron are one of the few that relates to it as the founding world agreement on how to deal with currencies at all.  India and Egypt have no reference to Brentonwoods and that has to stay that way for now.

"Lastly, let this post stand, and for your Weydevu, as a way to let people know things they have no idea about at all for now.  Brentonwoods is a failed agreement if GREAT BRITAIN, THE UNITED STATES, AND FRANCE disagree on its use anymore.  France does not remember it to be honest, and only Great Britain and the United States keep it going between them.  So, for that reason then, there is a standard being used between English speaking allies but the world will be rudely reminded it is still in effect and they will howl and carry on but China can break it if it wants to but without knowing how they remain silent.l   And finally this:

"You Weydevu are one of the few who remembers that all worlds have one idea, and that is to assign the entire matter not to God, but to financial markets, and financial markets have no idea about Brentonwoods and finally Ron watches MSNBC regularily and that is one of the few programs we watch too, as it course the dollar value daily and publishes its world account values every day on screen.  That is why Ron watches it so often and well.  Lately the dollar has been showing the value of about $1.06 in world markets and that is because the US is paying a lot more interest rates for borrowing to run its government.  For that reason Bonds are hot and stocks are lackluster and for that reason Weydevu, buy a stock and not a bond right now and you will get a real winner in about six months when the entire matter of a gold standard is discussed again to shore up the lagging trade issues now facing the world.  It is these trade issues which will drive the US back to the gold standard we feel sure in the coming years at least.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: U.S. DOLLAR DEVALUE
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 10:45:32 am »
Thanks to SERARA, MICHAEL OF NEBADON and yourself Ron for that response. I must admit my knowledge on the financial market is below standard.
I would love to buy some stock but I wouldn't know where to begin and who would I choose from, if you do, well, I would love to hear from you. Right now I have some transportation problems to take care of now or I'll be stuck in the sticks if you know what I mean.

Speaking of China, they just made a deal with Saudi Arabia worth billions of dollars in Yuan for Saudi oil. Thanks again for your reply.  
Here is the link to the subject:   (2602) China and Saudi Arabia sign strategic partnership deal - YouTube

Weydevu