Author Topic: Jeanne Dixon, former American Clairvoyant  (Read 4447 times)

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jeanne Dixon, former American Clairvoyant
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 05:37:02 PM »
I wish to send blessing to you Ron and the T/R crew and forum members as well. You all stay in my prays. Also to all the Celestial Hosts. I haven't posted in awhile but I do keep up. I still go to the library for my two hours. Wow people have grown its hard to keep up.
I'm looking forward for Christ Michael's full blown discussion about the Indigo race and the American black race. As Jesus wept going into Jerusalem knowing his race wouldn't accept him. I too weep in my heart for the young black youth who have not the Heart of God and are heading for destruction. The hand writing is on the wall and it spells DOOM for he lack of knowledge. Lack of respect for life-property-elders-law-God and themselves.  Blame can handed out many sources such as --No Identity, Purpose nor Direction--Lack of a sound family structure--the system--lack of proper education (If you don't know where you came from U don't know where U are going) spiritually speaking.--Why you can even blame music, there was a time you had groups that had names like the Miracles--Supremes-Stylistics--Impressions etc...But now I don't even know what these names are but it sounds like hell is about to break loose.  Here's what I think happen some big corporations got together and paid these artist millions of dollars to make a fool of themselves and their race to.  With this hip-hop gangsta rap that glorifies violence & the degridation of their own women and themselves too.  Meanwhile these same corporate giants have sinister schemes of their own. They have private prisons across American just for these kind of people who want to act on this music of violence and evil. Music is suppose to do what? (calm the savage beast). Its also the language of Gods-Angels & Men. Not so with this Gangsta Rap. I also want to blame ourselves, the elder black race for not providing the leadership that should have been passed down.  And last but not least Caligastia and his main man Lucifer. For non of this could have possible without them. It was a master plan. I pray for the success of the coming Missions. In Christ Michael's Peace.
Domtia, Weydevu

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »
I'm deeply touched by the depicted sad picture of the indigo race I belong to. However, dear brother, let us just sit down and see what we can do to level up the ground, the indigo ground. I have this for you by Visitor Monsoen Melchizedek via T/R Wivine.

Monsoen: "The power struggle between Luciferian thinking and Christ Consciousness has tumbled. The Christ Consciousness triumphed. How could it be otherwise?

"The ethnic groups that have been disadvantaged due to the Luciferian influence will be able to return to their original faith without persecution. Those who have kept secret their true spiritual knowledge on the American continents and in Africa will be again heard and respected.

"We have heard the call of the "Afrikaner" long ago and are actively busy with the Race Commissioners to rebuild this continent with its beautiful people. Good trading partners will come to meet them and African leaders will emerge that will put the welfare of their people at the forefront……… and not only in Africa.

"African leaders will be respected and heard in the future. Africa has known great civilizations that travelled to several continents thousands of years ago. Your people knew architecture, mathematics, metallurgy and carpentry. You had many books and could read and write long before the Arabs and Europeans swept over you and destroyed your cultural heritage.

"When Machiventa Melchizedek incarnated here about 4,000 years ago to elevate humanity spiritually worldwide, his succeeding emissaries visited all Africa, each nation and each tribe who lived there. The caste and slavery systems in all its shapes will disappear everywhere in the world. All will be treated equally as brothers and sisters under One Great Creator, regardless of how He is called."

With this message of hope in mind, there are sound reasons that things will get better for the indigoes we are.

Thank you dear brother for reminding of my natural standing.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:58:18 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 01:03:35 AM »
Indeed brother Assale!  Amen to all that.
Lemuel

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 05:17:36 PM »
Thank you once again Assale, for every dark cloud there's a sliver lining.
Domtia, Weydevu

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 04:18:01 PM »
Dear Friends,
Many thanks to everyone who participated in the discussion which followed this headline, which morphed away from Jeanne, whose name had suddenly appeared in a previous post by Ron.
The discussion moved to Jack Kennedy's concern for the future of the White House, and the future of the Indigo.... and then also the Aboriginal Peoples.
Thankyou to Bradcooke, Ron, Jeanne herself, Michael of Nebadon, Jack Kennedy, Sue7, Walt, Rayson, Ionah the Warrior, Assale, and Lemuel.                                                               Much Love to All,        Nigel.