Author Topic: NOTICE To Members & Guests  (Read 3078 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: NOTICE To Members & Guests
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 10:04:06 AM »
It is not so much the birthing of the baby that is the difficulty.   It is the fatigue and the hormones doing somersaults in one's body while carrying the child.  

And afterwards, the new mother's fantasy is a good night's unbroken sleep!  

My prayer is that all mothers have help so that they do not face this challenge alone!
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 10:22:38 AM »
As I read and reread  this post and tread last night  and thought about it as I lay in bed to the point I had to get up and think some more and then reread it  with my morning  coffee,   I am filled with such  wonder and joy at our Universe and  the diversity that must exit throughout creation.... a creation that  just keeps getting  bigger, better,  and more profound the more we find about it.   As I have said a few times in the  three years I have been a member here,    "how could any person on this planet  not want to be  a part of such a magnificent plan to help in this remaking of Urantia."    The Father, Michael and  Nebadonia  have  given us such a beautiful and stunning planet to call our home and to be given the opportunities that   confront us now is so  beyond our comprehension.     I truly  get overwhelmed with a  joy never before felt at   such an experience that lies ahead of us.   I could  go on  and on  but I am sure you get the gist of my thoughts and feelings. 
In short, this post and message and revelation  presented to us is another example of  what possibilities await in  Urantia's deliverance,  as all come  to establish the Father's Kingdom.....LarryG    
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 10:53:07 AM »
I think what Overmind was pointing out relates to how far removed Panoptia was in relation to Urantia as far as the LR was concerned given that Panoptia was far advanced in the matter of evolution and Urantia was still primitive.  As I looked up what I could about Panoptia, I ran across materials from the 1111angelsnet that could give us a look into how and why Panoptia could be closer to us than we think. Perhaps we could be 'joined at the hip' as the old saying goes.

Here are snippets from Teacher Samuel of Panoptia and Teacher Aaron of Urantia which refers to our planetary connection (link: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24929&hilit=knowledge+maturity+and+spirituality).

"Lesson

Samuel: “This is Samuel and Aaron is here with me to serve as an example of how new experiences continue to educate us here on the Mansion Worlds and how in the final analysis we both become more useful to the Creator’s great plans. Once proposed to be but a future possibility, it has — especially to you — been clarified as a fact that all progressives will in distant times perform important functions in the now organizing universes of deep space (see link).

“I will be the first to ‘urgently’ state that our brother Aaron has taught me much about organizing work groups, about crowd control in dangerous circumstances, about behind-the-scenes promotion of ideals and yes, indeed about psychology and how a single individual can positively effect the behavior of rather large groups. Just as there was no Aaron without Moses, there was no Moses without Aaron. Over to you, brother Aaron.”

Aaron: “Humans, even more so former humans, have an insatiable appetite for knowledge. This drive to acquire mastery over all that is as yet unknown to them is part of the human psyche and it becomes more evident once the need to basically sustain terrestrial life is no longer vital. My brother Samuel has imparted to me a great deal of knowledge about the elements, life and food-plant genetics. In his decades-long cooperation with his Life Carrier friends, he became the most successful ethical genetics engineeer Panoptia ever acknowledged.

Samuel: “This is Samuel again. Life on the Mansion Worlds is hardly devoid of reversion, as you have sometimes witnessed. Learning of countless subjects at an accelerated rate and improved capacity does aid one’s maturity. Does one need to be knowledgeable and wise to be mature? It helps. Does one need to be mature to be spiritual? Not always precisely, but yes, it helps.

Knowledge, maturity and spirituality have in common those loose but decided connections that are the hallmark of balanced personalities — those who will continue to grow in empathywith all other of the Master Creator’s creatures — and these true sons and daughters of the Father will be found in honorable and important positions throughout the far-flung enormousuniverses of His deep, deep space.

“Remember the very first lesson you were taught by the Midwayer Chief, ABC-22, that we all are each other ‘at our spiritual root Source.’ Even to the universes of deep space will you take with you your knowledge of a thousand things, your maturity gained by a million tests and your spiritual prowess born of a billion instances of nurturing love and affection onto the benefit of all others. How awesome!"

These days are indeed awesome! We may be witnessing the most incredible changes in our planetary history soon including men getting pregnant!  I also checked that part above where it says ‘link’. This is a transmission called 'A Contentious Issue" George Barnard alludes to Athena and his Midwayer friends…makes for quite an amazing read about a former mortal named Urantja and a Mentori and what they discuss that could shed some light on the mysteries of our universe!

It says in part: "Urantians are Ambassadors, Teachers, Planners, and because they have had such a tough start in life, they are valued hard nuts to crack in critical, crucial, and controversial circumstances. Urantians are eminently trusted.”  I just loved that! (Here’s the link: http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list422.htm)

Domtia, thank you Overmind and Ron and blessings everyone!
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 09:59:21 PM »
Yes, and Amen to that LarryG, the coming changes will rock our boats for sure, but I look forwards to seeing our Father's government established on Urantia, and have Jesus/Michael rule in love, and Srara establish justice, what a glorious time that will be!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 12:30:14 AM »
Helpful stuff you brought to light for us Evan, thank you for doing the work that this took! most of this was new and good for me to know, cheers,  Daniel
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 04:21:40 AM »
Bravo Evan!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.