Author Topic: Animals in special service to humanity  (Read 1242 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Animals in special service to humanity
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:15:03 AM »

Teacher:  Planetary Supreme Gaia
        T/R:        Amethyst
        Topic:      Animals in special service to humanity
         Date:      August 23, 2016

Amethyst:  Thank you Gaia and Father Within for providing the guidance, inspiration and the words that allow me to receive this and share with my forum brothers and sisters, as we seek to learn and grow in Father’s Will and Goodness.

Gaia:  “ This is the Planetary Supreme Gaia.  In my last transmission to you Amethyst, I touched briefly on my uniqueness and my difference from other Planetary Supreme sisters.  Today I will expand on that.  I desire to discuss my very unique and deep bond I have with some animals of Urantia, especially mammals such as dogs, cats, dolphins, and horses.  Your Urantia text tells you that animals cannot know God or survive death individually, and this is indeed true.*  But let me talk now about how their relationships with humans have evolved beyond mere domestication,  to a relationship that can help compensate, in a small way, for some of the damage caused by the rebellion.  

“Some dogs, for example, live out their entire short lives, radiating only love, gentleness and loyalty to their human companions.  I have witnessed, as have some of you, how they are benefiting humanity in many ways with  these qualities.  Humans have Father Fragments within them, and while animals do not, a few serve as a tiny or miniature reflection  of some divine-like qualities.  Isn’t it interesting the the word d-o-g, spelled backward with a  lower case ‘g’ of course, is g-o-d?  They help you with search and rescue, aiding the disabled, herding the sheep, companionship and yes even love that at times can have a very healing effect, and they do these things with more devotion that many people can offer.  I have witnessed a dog  sit bravely in front of an angry cat that had just scratched her face, and simply remain calmly sitting with no reaction of malice or fear,  thus releasing some of the anger from the cat.  I have witnessed the effect of experiences of some of the most hardened criminals on Urantia as these creatures help dispel and soften their hatred, coldness, and other negative qualities, and thus prepare these humans to begin to receive more of God’s Love and Goodness, an experience they may not have otherwise been able to have.  I could go on with with more examples, but no doubt all animal lovers can cite their own examples.  

“This is one of those areas where I am experiencing some of my uniqueness.  These relationships with humans have had a profound and healing effect on the human family.  

“These experiences with the few loving animals of Urantia are some of my most rewarding, and I look forward to receiving much more of this as Urantia moves forward and out of the dark fog of the rebellion.  

“I cannot tell you what the future holds for these dedicated animals once they are gone from this sphere, as I do not know.  But I do know that all true goodness is never lost from the universe.  Ponder the possibilities of the part they might play after my eventual actualization, and indeed even God the Supreme.  Ponder still, the re-emergence of these dear sweet creatures in future universe ages, even into the outer space levels of creation now forming beyond the current boundaries of known creation.  

“There are many delightful mysteries that we will experience together in the continued maturation of the creatures, individuals, planets, and universes throughout the ages.  Yes in many ways my dear ones, we will be growing and learning together side by side, as I continue to receive what you and future generations contribute to me through your growth, and as you continue to experience your universe journeys into perfection.

END

*UB  36:6.5
      130:2.7

Amethyst:  I added the references found in the UB to help with clarification.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Animals in special service to humanity
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 12:36:48 AM »
Thank you Amethyst

Our most dear Planetary Supreme I am so grateful for the special evolutionary creatures you have blessed us to share life with and as you have shared here, they enrich our lives in wondrous ways.  Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 08:05:10 PM »
I still believe the words of the poem/movie that I taught my children...

"All Good Dogs Go To Heaven"...

Keepin' The Faith Anyway,

Doug (which, if you remove the letter "u", is Dog... 8))
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 04:01:30 AM »
Thanks for making this transmission available.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
Interesting to think about what happens in the future universe ages to come in the MU. "But I do know that all true goodness is never lost from the universe." This is great in what mysteries the Universal Father yet has for us in His Creation. This transmission makes my heart glad. Thank you Gaia for your wisdom and love, thank you for this transmission Amethyst. Let not our hearts be troubled and fear not. Peace be upon you. -Greg 
Greg Michael Steinhoff

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »
Thank-you Gaia for the message and Amethyst for posting your transmission.

Yes, having pet dogs and cats most of my life, I can indeed cite examples of loyalty and unconditional love from them. I have learned much from our beagle as she is very, very patient, calm, and always present and affectionate. In an earlier post, to me, Christ Michael stated that we mortals are lowly animals in the eyes of our Heavenly Father. In fact, I think that my beagle may even be at a higher level than me sometimes. My beagle like other pets I have had is full of goodness and very consistent.

Regarding the relationship between cats and dog, we had a cat and springer spaniel as pets before our beagle. As our cat was a kitten when brought into our home just a year after we got our spaniel puppy, they were constant companions, played often and snuggled when they slept, over their decade together. Sadly and mysteriously, when our spaniel died, our cat followed just 2 months after. I think it was not a coincidence our cat went so soon after as I am sure their bond was very deep. Maybe they're together even now at some unknown spiritual level.

Good day,
Brian