Author Topic: New Teaching Mission & Melchizedek Schools & Human Fusion Modification  (Read 751 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Teaching Mission & Melchizedek Schools & Human Fusion Modification
Speakers - Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon, Mantutia Melchizedek
Subject: Melchizedek Schools and Human Fusion
T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA at 1130am
December 01, 2016

“I am Michael and I have on bit of information for all of you that needs to be spread on the forum.  We have chucked the idea of a straightforward Teaching Mission, in order to face the thousands who have no idea what it is to talk to God or anyone else in the spirit realms these days.  I am using Ron to tell you that the Teaching Mission is now understood to be ready but not in the familiar form that old Teaching Mission was conducted in.

“In about two weeks time all of this will be perfectly clear as Nixon use to say to the cameras during his Presidency.  To figure out how this is to be done I give you Machiventa Melchizedek to speak on it:”

Machiventa Melchizedek - “I am of the opinion we can do this quickly and I will.  The new Teaching Mission will be seeded by Abraham and myself, and we will do it through the Melchizedek School being established this week at York, Pennsylvania, and that is a miracle in that no one there knows anything about it except Ron, and it is invisible to him as well.  I am asking that the people who come to York, Pa, USA, understand that Ron is the principle guest in our schools and until we are all materialized, the only human form and substance any will see for now.  Our work is to establish the School so it becomes part of the lessons we wish done and that is all for now.”

Mantutia Melchizedek - “Ron has graciously accepted his position in the Melchizedek School as our first student and as our first teacher as he is working to be both in our realm of activities.  We see to it that all who enter the School now will have credentials from us to do certain things.  Let me list them:

1) No one under the age of thirty becomes a student or a teacher in the Melchizedek School unless we make a particular exception;

2) People who relay this information must remember that the Melchizedek Schools have been promised now for over two decades and more and that this school is the first of its kind on Urantia for over ten thousand years.  We will establish a classroom and a building to hold sessions in as soon as we can get Ron looking for proper credits to establish one;

3) You all, that is, all who belong to the School are very few.  Let me list those on this list who have been accredited already to teach: 1 = Ron Besser.  That is it for now as Ron has passed all regulatory testing to become part of our staff and works with us on various issues until we feel he is ready to take all of you on in the new School.  Mantutia Melchizedek will incarnate and lead classes to begin with when the time comes.

4) I also wish people to recognize that Ron dislikes being shown by name as he considers it getting some of you riled up over his use in spirit, but the truth of the matter is he is the only one who has actually fused with an Adjuster living on Urantia.  This is incredible to those who may read this outside of this forum, but it is none the less true as the trial was completed on Christmas Day, 2014, and he resides in the flesh yet.  This is a modified form of fusion never mentioned in the Urantia Book, and to day three humans all of whom work on this forum also became fused around mid years or later.  It is because of this advanced standing that we bring this transmitter inside as the first Melchizedek School teacher and we liken it to bringing in Joan of Arc out of the fire to the trials of the revelation given in her day as St. Germaine.

5) The trial to fuse is now placed on everyone as the Father now allows this modification to take place in order to prepare the various Missions of the divine and of Paradise to have highly qualified people to take on teaching and motions of chemistry to move large populations to safey and so on.  Anyone who has completed their first Psychic Circle will be admitted to the Hall of Fame on Urantia and there will be a marker placed on Urantia with your names on it for all future reference to spirit guides and spirit visitors to show we do have enough going to get a fusion done once in a while.  The Melchizedek Schools will use these humans to their highest good.

6) As Machiventa Melchizedek would say, this is Not a Test and we leave it for the moment to advise all that Michael of Nebadon also has an announcement for all to hear. 

“I am Mantutia and wish you a good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “We are arriving soon to discover who on Urantia and who is not on Urantia, ready for discussions on fusion status for themselves.

“On Urantia at this time are four hundred thousand people who have completed their first circle of the Psychic Circle test.  I am not sure who should know this or who can appreciate this, but it is normally done by the Thought Adjuster causing the human body to disappear in chariots of fire.  In this case, Ron was the guinea pig to test the ability of an Adjuster to fuse everything but the burning of the body to discard it.  In our case we have settled the idea that fusion is necessary for some of you to remain on the planet in an extended life plan to be presented to you when it is time to do that.

“Be prepared to listen to our broadcasts soon as we are ready to advance this information even further through various means available to you through Serara Discussion forum located at (http://forum.serara.org/index.php), as we use this now for all official information for the times to come on Urantia.  We will have other web sites but this has given us much satisfaction for what it delivers to those interested.  Good day.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: New Teaching Mission & Melchizedek Schools & Human Fusion Modification
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 12:09:08 PM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you,

What an exceptional opportunity!  I always wondered through my years of Bible study why there was nothing taught about who "Melchizedek" was as he always struck me as someone of extreme importance.  After reading of the Melchizedeks in the Urantia Book then coming to this and the tmarchives.org site and finding communications from them I was beyond elated.  Now to see once again the opportunity exists to receive their teaching there are no words.  The Melchizedeks have done so much for us on Urantia already and here they are once again finding new ways to help us make it through.  I just needed to humbly say thank you.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »
Dear Ron, Machiventa Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon, Mantutia Melchizedek,

Thank you for the great information.  I must say that it is exciting to read about the plans that are coming down for us and the opportunity to be having a part in this teaching work. I hope to be a student in these schools that are being set up. You are all putting so much on our plate in such a short time it seems. It will truly be a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" in our love for our Father Above. The first 150 days of the year 2017 will be one of a lot of work and joy, as we make greater progress in our training to serve in the MSM.

We have all heard about these things in the past and now to be those that will live it in their lifetime is such a blessing for us all.

Thank You
Ron H.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 02:16:23 PM »
This is wonderful. When I see the names Machiventia, Michael and Mantutia, I shorten it to the three big M's all Melchizedek and that means emergency Sons.  The Melchizedek School is very much needed in the brilliant teaching from such wonderful Sons.  It is such a delight to be looking forward to sitting at your feet Ron Besser to listen to so much lessons and true guidance to set us aright in the way of God for our little blue world. All I can say is to join with Newstarsaphire and all our beautiful brothers and sisters to say a heartfelt, THANK YOU FATHER!  I wish to thank Serara and Father Michael for giving us the heads up on a number of things in another thread (Re:General Discussion -Your Surroundings) to pay attention to and yes I do "count on it" with all my heart, thank you for your loving understanding. With the numbers of those who have reached their First Circle, it makes me wonder how many out of these will be joining the Mission Team.  My hand is up, of course, and so is all of us here on this Forum, so that makes for an amazing ratio of what this planet has produced given how messed up it is.  All praise to the Father and His wonderful Fragments in us who works to do a mighty job in getting each of us to know Him and love Him. 

In humbleness and prayer for Urantia, her inhabitants and for all the Team,
Sue/7inOcean

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
I'm speechless.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 04:25:32 PM »
I also find myself at a loss of words with this anticipation rattling through my brain at the speed of light.  I am not real sure where I am at in the Psychic Circles yet. I am close according to Ron and Michael in a past post to me.  I only hope that I can achieve what needs to be done to be an active part of this wonderful journey that we are about to take.  Thank you Michael, Machiventa, Mantutia and Ron for keeping us up to date on where we are in this process.  I never thought I would look so forward to going to school again.  Sign me up as soon as possible.  My heart wants to keep talking but I promise this will be short.
Thank you heavenly Father so much,
Your son,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw