Author Topic: Sharing my Adjuster's Message  (Read 1088 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Sharing my Adjuster's Message
« on: December 10, 2016, 12:44:46 AM »

Hello to  all of my forum family.  I received this message from my Adjuster a couple of days ago and thought some of you might enjoy reading it.  

Topic:  Spiritual Intimacy and Growth through Adjuster to Adjuster Communication
Teacher:  Ambynetty (Amethyst’s Adjuster)
Date:  December 06,2016

“My dearest ward, I am thrilled with the progress we have made in the last year.  You hear me, and recognize it more consistently than ever before and great things lie ahead.  Sooner than you realize, I will be you and you will be in Me.  Even now, you are allowing Me personality expression through you, and you are absorbing divine qualities because of My presence in you.

“Even now I am starting the process of establishing a communication link with another Adjuster on your behalf that will greatly nourish the spiritual growth of both you and the ward of the other Adjuster.  As more time passes,  both of you will begin to be an active participant in these communications.  On a conscious level, and through the connections by both of your Father Fragments you will experience a deep love, a connection that takes both of you to a new level of intimacy that cannot be experienced on the human level.  You are  being prepared to serve as a team, a couple in wonderful ways.   How this will manifest is yet to be determined as it all rests on the free will decisions made by both of you.  But as your Father Within, I am truly optimistic.

“Yet this is just a tiny beginning.  Through the eons ahead of us there will be untold numbers of instances of Adjuster to Adjuster communication that will lead to more opportunities to serve, to much deeper camaraderie and the most enthralling relationships that at this time are beyond your comprehension.  

“My dearest ward, it is now official.  We will soon be one, and our path has begun to be charted.  I have shared many possibilities and potential scenarios that lie ahead and you have heard  Me describe them to you.  Let this day be the confirmed official start of our blending and impending oneness.  

“I am forever in you, with you, and a part of you.  You are forever in Me, with Me, and a part of Me!”
Ambynetty

Amethyst:  I am so eternally grateful!  Thank you.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sharing my Adjuster's Message
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 06:04:30 AM »
My Sister delicious light to the first name of a precious stone, amethyst : - *
thank you, this gentle message confirms that we are the elements of the Divine Puzzle, defined everyone together in wonderful company and accomplished by our brilliant internal monitors, which that we may be, brothers and sisters in the true and charitable work Ensemensé in the flesh mortal, living proof and uplifting to our humanity adrift, under the protection of those who guide us, whatever continent our Fragments are there, we respondents simultaneously to both human questions, for it all thank you my friends , friends, my brothers and sisters involved in this vast work of collaboration and co creating for the joy of our While watchmen
 We continue tirelessly and courageously what propelled us Here in this instant breath of the Spirit of Truth, sharing, love, kindness, towards the light and the life of UR.future ... '(fétes or not called Sapiens fétes of the holidays of christmas or other stupid and uneducated names of spiritual reality so bright and high icibas)
Eternelove in our readings so invigorating for Humanity in repair pathway, thanks to all the "NDErs"!
Bernadette France

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 02:28:25 PM »
Dear Amethist!  
Your  TA Ambynetty's message is wonderful! So glad for you and corroborates everything that have been told to us about our relationship with our indwelling Spirit and  with each other.  The loving relationship that will develop with our
partners to enable us to do the Father's work.   Thank you for sharing.  Blessings.    esther

Don Crownover

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 08:13:14 PM »
Those are Beautiful words to you Amethyst from your Thought Adjuster Ambynetty, in your last statement. This is a true matrimony where the word "Forever" has real meaning. I long for such Love! Your Brother DonKC

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 12:19:55 AM »
Dear forum brothers and sisters, Bernadette, Ester, Andy, and Don-
 I do so appreciate your kind and warm words of encouragement. 
Oui, je suis très heureux.  (Yes, I am very happy!)
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken