Author Topic: A series of trips in the spirit  (Read 1281 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
A series of trips in the spirit
« on: January 09, 2017, 07:36:26 PM »
In the single night of January 8, 2017

1. Meet with Morocco King doing business in the Ivory Coast

2. Attend a celestial musical comedy on High (beyond human intellect), I can reproduce the scene if I have the celestial movie tecnology available on earth. I remember the details, just can't relate.

3. Visit Paris and meeting with a friend's soul 

For now I don't know why I experienced all this in the spirit. Only the future will tell.

Thanks for reading.

Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: A series of trips in the spirit
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »
What a jolly time you must have on these trips, Assale! When I leave my body I just blunder through fences and so forth. Entertaining, but nothing like what you do. You are a true adept, my brother.

If nothing else, at least it gives me a taste for what it feels like to be morontial.
Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 04:50:05 AM »
Yes, brother jlivengood, my pre-morontial life has begun right here on earth. When I left the Local Universe of Nebadon for Paradise in the night of December 31 2015 to January 1st 2016, it was a reply from Father of long prayer I made that night in bed.

Here's the prayer: "Father, let me be with you tonight on your Divine Isle of Paradise, it seems I've been there on various occasions without seeing things clearly, but light only. If this request is in line with your Will, I would like to see things in detail tonight, I would like to see buildings, meeting rooms, lakes, guest houses. I would like to go up there tonight with some souls who have the capacity to travel alone if possible..."

jlivengood, and then I closed my eyes and felt asleep, then my soul left my body and began ascension. I was on Paradise! First remarks:

I found myself in a very roomy and tall hall in company of glorified Mortals, it seemed various meetings were in progress and some participants went out of the meeting rooms for a little relax in the hall before going back. There was a very long counter with beautiful beings ready to direct and inform the participants on the meetings.

Then I found myself in the direct atmosphere of Paradise, flying, and I asked Father (I could only feel his presence): "Dad, did you really make it happen?" Father: "Yes my boy, I made it." Assalé: "Wow! Thank you Dad, I was not sure you would."

Then I saw in the distance the limitless lakes of Paradise with pure water and I landed, walked up to the shores and sat down on a bank to gaze at the beautiful landscape of Paradise lakes. Trees, wind singing a melody, and I walked over and touched the Absolutom.

That night jlivengood, I was not in bed alone, as we were visiting a professor in his village to celebrate the new year together. So there were two of us sharing the same bedroom, my room mate said the following to our host in the morning: "Dr Kouassi, what kind of man is Mr. Assalé? Because so many things happened to me last night while in bed, I found myself in a vision flying in the air and walking over the ocean..."

Dr Kouassi: "I myself keep wondering who really this man is. Sometimes I believe he may be on a particular mission on earth, he may not so far be aware of his real personality."   

jlivengood, I sincerely believe I'm on a mission, I've already met with Donald Trump's soul for a meeting where I was his assistant. I also met with Angela Merkel, Putine, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, George Bush Junior, French Chirac and François Holande, as well as various African presidents' souls. 

Thanks for reading and I'm happy to have an attentive ear.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:37:58 AM »
Good morning my friend Assale,
What a wonderful trip you reported to our friend Jim.  I wonder if you get frequent flyer miles when you travel.  That would be something wouldn't it!  I love to read of your adventures in the Astral world.  I believe I  told you one time before, but accidental astral trips when I was very young is what started my spiritual search.  When that happened I knew at a very young age that there was so much more out there than my priest told me about.  It has been a life long search that has culminated by finding my Urantia Book which led me to this amazing Serara Forum.  My life has grown in leaps and bounds and I fully realize that  it is also going to keep growing for eternity.   For our visitors I would like to submit that what you learn here on this forum will feed your spirit with the Pure Light of God, and you will grow into a man or woman who will change in so many wonderful ways.  
Thank you once again for sharing you delight with all of us.  
Dorian
Domtia   
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 07:56:53 AM »
Thanks Dorian, thanks for reading. I once spent a whole day on a planet not so advanced as Urantia. When finally came the moment to say goodbye, my Adjuster didn't want to authorize my return, and I started weeping like a baby and finally I woke up in bed. This astral trip was posted on the forum but you were not yet a member at that moment.
------------------------
The mission: I was sent there along with my Adjuster who had to encourage her sister Adjuster indwelling a very young girl (maybe 5 years old). I was welcome by a modest family and I took the girl on my knees for hours. There were a sea and roads with white buses, I went to the market before being received by that family, and I asked for water but it was not too clean for drink.
-------------------------
Two others missions in South Africa:
1. I was sent in the spirit to visit SOWETO (south west township), where my Adjuster turned dirty water into pure drinking water. The mission was successful.
2. I was sent to maybe Durban to meet with white people who were expecting my arrival, I walked over the sea to finally reach the shores where they made a big wood fire and they were very happy to see me. It seems I'm working in the spirit for reunification of races, that's why I was once appointed president of the USA with Air Force One at my disposal, when I got on the plane, children from all over the world were waiting for me onboard.
------------------
3. I also told Father to help Donald Trump, that's why I met with his soul in the spirit and we worked together.

Good reading
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:23:31 AM by ASSALE »

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 11:35:56 AM »
Fascinating discussion, guys.
On another note, I've always been intrigued by your continent, Assale, from the time I was little more than a baby. If I understand correctly, part of the future involves restoring large parts of the African continent to pristine nature.

I have a fantasy of being involved in that some way and at some time. The aging physical frame I inhabit would be of little use, but, if God wills it, maybe I will come back as morontial (as opposed to moronic like now) or semi-morontial and get to take up a mattock in the service of Princess Gaia. With God all things are not only possible but quite likely.
Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 11:42:24 AM »
Well said Jim. Adam and Eve are already working in Kenya to prevent wild life destruction by men. The Saharan desert will turn into forest after the tectonic plates shift.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:09:59 PM »
Africa is the birthplace of humanity and has been long subjugated by colonial powers in Europe. This is evil! There is more potential in Africa for a glorious future than anywhere else. The people there are incredible as evidenced by our own beloved Assale. His spirituality is strong and he will be a spiritual leader there when the MSM begins publicly. Pay attention to his journeys as they are important in world affairs. I believe he is being utilized by Michael to contact and influence world leaders. I pray for his success.
Domtia
Kurt

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 02:32:17 AM »
Amen, incredible brother Kurt. In my teens I was  a fan of the Strange Comics starring Incredible Hulk, Ironman, Intrepid Spider... to name just a few, and I've grown in their company, today I found it difficult not to add a qualitative adjective to the name of someone I love, Incredible brother Kurt, today I'm a grown-up and spiritually growing in your company, like Incredible Hulk, you'll lift up mountains of issues with your faith in Father, you'll calm down people's fear and uncertainty, you are my Incredible brother who has never left me alone. Thank you for your constant support.

Tonight trip in the Spirit:
A friend's soul wanted me to go along with him to my village, two girls accepted to come along with us. A few hours later, I found myself with all my family members gathered, as I entered the living room, I remarked that the folks were watching a movie from my laptop, the film was one of the Paradise Files of Father I was tasked to produce by a Celestial during an astral trip. Kurt, Iwas the happiest man in the world when all the family members and friends, so focused on the movie that they even did see me enter the living room.

The lesson learnt from the trip:
During an astral trip I was tasked by a Celestial to produce the Paradise Files of Father to promote Paradise and Salvington Administrations.  The Celestial came down from heavens as a bright light and paused on the waves of the sea, and the light gradually turned into a human form as it approached the shore to finally meet with me on the sandbeach. A very handsome gentleman who asked me the following: "My Son, do you have my files?" Assaley: "Yes my Lord, here they are." I had a bag filled with various docs, I gave it to him and we talked over one hour and he finally went back to heaven with the files the same way he came down.

Kurt, in the attached you have some moments of the files. The ultimaton was even mentioned in the good old Bible in Habakuk 3:4!. the second pic shows the Mount of Assembly in Edentia, with the residence of the Paradise Faithful of Days. As you look at the pic, imagine yourself as part of the Assembly and for the first time in your ascension life, you have the privilege and opportunity to meet with celestials coming from Havona and Paradise! If the communication hall of Jerusem can accommodate more than 5 billion people, imagine the gathering auditorium of Edentia with the Faithful of Days in the Middle of the auditorium, teaching the crowd!

Celestials are already showing my productions to family and friends' souls. Urantian movie producers are talented, what about Celestial movie producers? Kurt, Celestial movie producers enter our visions and dreams and create images beyond human sci-fy! That's why it's too difficult for me to describe what I see when I astral travel.

Ron, the pics will be removed shortly for space purpose.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:40:47 AM by ASSALE »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 02:55:46 AM »
Here you've got the entrance of Chief Most High Andromadeus' Residence. The Mount of Assembly is north of Andromadeus' Residence.

From Paradise Files 8 & 10.

8. Touring Edentia
10: Father's Secret of Creation
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:40:05 AM by ASSALE »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 03:29:24 AM »
How the Paradise Files of Father impact viewers' mind;
The wife of my Buddhist of a neighbor was invited to view Paradise File 1 "Going to Paradise", it was time for dinner and husband and children were waiting for her to begin the meal. The file was 16'mn long. As she started watching the video, her husband entered my appartment and said: "What are you doing here? Don't you know we're hungry?" Kurt, the lady was inspired, too much inspired that she couldn't hear her Buddhist of a husband. He went back hoping she would follow him for dinner. A few minutes later, their youngest child came in and said: "Mum, we're waiting for you." No move either.

10 mn later, the husband came back again and she said: "Incredible, wonderful, Assaley, thank you for boosting my faith in Father!" She got up and apologized for the circumstance and invonvenience this had created. The neighbor considers me as a junior brother and we live as if we were in the same house, this is very typical to Africa. It was not a matter of jealousy because the neighbor knows my spiritual conduct, and both wife, husband and children enter my appartment on a daily basis.

One of the national TV broadcasting journalists paid me visit last month and viewed "Touring Edentia", he became crazy and proposed to broodcast the 210 Paradise Files! We're working on it, just wanted to begin during the MSM.  

I am attending "Night Schools" during my visions and astral trips, which means that what I learn in the spirit in just a few minutes in a single night can take several years of study on Urantia. There certainly is a hidden purpose behind all these happenings.

Thanks for reading.  

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »
One of the national TV broadcasting journalists paid me visit last month and viewed "Touring Edentia", he became crazy and proposed to broodcast the 210 Paradise Files! We're working on it, just wanted to begin during the MSM.

Assalé, I understand you will be giving a first shot to the Ivory Coast TV channel, but in the meantime, while waiting for the kick-off of the MSM, will we, here on the forum, have any chance to have a primacy glance of the " 210 Paradise Files " ?

There is so much mystery around those files that it sharpens my curiosity.  ;)

Clency

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 03:26:20 PM »
The files will be available in due time.