Author Topic: More on The Destiny of Adjusters and Finaliters  (Read 549 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
More on The Destiny of Adjusters and Finaliters
« on: March 27, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
Dear List, in writing a response to a fellow who sent me a personal message, the following revelation was made concerning the destiny he and I-- and many of you too-- share is consuming the idea of what happens to Finaliters when they become seventh state spirits?  Look at the passage in the Urantia Book that talks about a Finaliter company leaving Paradise for assignment, say to Urantia, but they are an unfinished destiny, and that is because spirit in time has seven stages of becoming.  When we become Finaliters, the Trinity allows us to represent the sixth stage of spirit experience.  When do we get fully recognized for our final work in spirit as a seventh stage?  Michael and Califax happen to give us the answer below.  Thank you.

Excerpt from a personal email to another which talks about Thought Adjusters and what they are to become later in life and past the realization of God the Supreme on high.

EXCERPT:

Ron - Here is Mother Spirit::

Mother Spirit - "I see you X peep out from under your tent to see if the sun is shining yet, and it will, but not exactly yet either.  . . . .  Ron is very much like you and until he learned he had nothing to do with Urantia Book classes and heartfelt meetings to teach the Urantia Book, he remained stalled.  But he suddenly fused finally in 2014 as a result of a collusion between his Adjuster, the Father on Paradise, and Michael of Nebadon, pulling the levers of spiritual power so he could be finished without doubts if he is to be eternalized. 

. . .  Clear your mind X.  It is the only way to hear your Adjuster, Pre'Msha.  He and Ron really hit it off well and his Adjuster and your Adjuster, have served quite frequently in other indwellings those Adjusters once were.  Your Adjuster has served in 635 other cases of indwelling.  Ron's Adjuster has served in 645 cases of indwelling, and in four cases each of you, you served as corporate heroes on planets no longer in existence per se.  I am not speaking further on this interesting collusion between you two, but it exists strongly only because both of you are so God centered in lives that are both tragic and sometimes just silly.  Good day."

Ron - Michael of Nebadon would like a word with you Dorian:

Michael of Nebadon - "I catch the silly in Ron so frequently I just stay around to joke with him.  He is fun and happy to serve so long as there is no personal tragedy to resolve.  He hates death and sees nothing but death coming and worries he is not up to it either in spite of all the work we do on him these past two years.  His Thought Adjuster is also called Pre'Msha, but also carried another name we do not often use, and that is Pre'Mtor, a slight variation from the common name. a name shared only with one other on Urantia.. Pre'Mtor refers to a future destiny beyond the initial ascension career.  Your Adjuster has not revealed his other name or names, as you both are directed to work as Finaliters on Urantia when you are perfected, and that is with Michael of Nebadon as you both prepare for the outer space zones one and two to work with God the Ultimate. 

"Ron laughs with us since this is so distant it should never bother you or him.  However, recognize time passes quickly for the Supreme, and it is the Supreme who desires Ron and Michael of Nebadon to team up and get into those outer space zones before there is too much time left before God the Ultimate appears on stage and is never fully recognized by the Father as fully operational for Himself until a Finaliter becomes one of His, and that is a major revelation. 

"Finaliters are seventh stage spirits only when they become the wards of God the Ultimate.
. . . and then as seventh stage spirits, they become an entirely different being. 

"In other words, there is no such thing as a seventh stage Finaliter, per se, as they all get embraced in groups of one thousand. . . . to become wards of God the Ultimate in OSZs 1 and 2.  Perhaps a trillion Urantia years to do this?  I am Michael of Nebadon and I wish you well.l  Michael."

Ron - That seems to be about it, but I hear Califax put on his hat to speak to us both now:

Califax - "Ron this is fun.  I never really catch the wind well except when somebody like Michael a Nebadon, makes a ploy to spill the beans about Finaliters.  No one will ever know the truth until they are there as Finaliters, when the Paradise Trinity embraces them in their service location.  That will change a sixth stage Finaliter into a seventh stage spirit, and the new name for a brand new perfected creature remains solidly unrevealed, for as Ron says, I think there are names for new creatures we Finaliters will embrace even before that due to changes in Universe Policy and changes in Deity Status along the way.  In any case, to all of you, the trial must be embraced step by step as you climb the ladder to outer space service.  Good day. Califax."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: More on The Destiny of Adjusters and Finaliters
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 01:13:42 PM »
Thank you Ron, Father Michael and Califax for posting this for us.  

I just finished paper 117 on the Supreme and started paper Paper 118. Supreme and Ultimate—Time and Space.  Wonderful and fascinating and exciting and I just want to highlight everything and pray to remember every word.

"118:0.10.Creative growth is unending but ever satisfying, endless in extent but always punctuated by those personality-satisfying moments of transient goal attainment which serve so effectively as the mobilization preludes to new adventures in cosmic growth, universe exploration, and Deity attainment."

"118:0.12.At the same time, the infinite series can be totaled at any given point, and this total (more properly, a subtotal) provides the fullness of the sweetness of goal attainment for a given person at a given time and status. But sooner or later, this same person begins to hunger and yearn for new and greater goals, and such adventures in growth will be forever forthcoming in the fullness of time and the cycles of eternity."

"118:0.13.Each successive universe age is the antechamber of the following era of cosmic growth, and each universe epoch provides immediate destiny for all preceding stages......"

I thank our Heavenly Father from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to be your experiential child and for all you have provided for my journey.  What a privelege and honor and blessing to have the opportunity for unending learning and growth, it is so addictive in the best possible way! 
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 02:16:00 PM »
Perfect.
 In my own being and most of the times when this subject comes up -Finaliters, God the Ultimate, 7th stage spirits and Outer space zones- images flow into my mind with the tendency to make myself understand something about the Infinite creative motion of the Father and how can the Grand Universe be in this state of perpetual creation.
 Paradise Isle and Havona are always permanent and always will be. From that, I start imaging about what comes next and transport myself into a distant future where the 7 SuperUniverses are fully settled in Light and Life. At that moment, correct me if I'm wrong, the 7 SuperUniverses are and will also be permanent an established forever as Paradise and Havona always were.. each in its respective nature. And because of the nature of Life itself and its magnetism pulling all together, I assume that the gravitational pull of the Isle of Paradise is also increased exponentially the day and hour all inhabited planets in the 7 super creations reach the era of Light and Life.. making it potentially sure, and for every time another Outer Space Zone reaches Light and Life, to increase the grasp of Paradise Gravity subsequently and successfully into infinity every time a new Universe reaches its given destiny..!!??

That was trying to visualize the mechanism by which the grasp of Paradise can reach into infinity.. by what pattern I could understand and sustain the concept of 'Infinite Creation'.. even if I have been told a human mind cannot really understand the meaning of infinity. But I like to think that this post can make sense for some and enlighten a few.. at least in what concerns material creation.

Nevertheless if I could, on the subject of Spiritual Gravity I dare think that a similar phenomenon would occur. Thus the greater the number of planets and Universes that reach their destiny- Light and Life- the more the grasp of the Spiritual Gravity of the Eternal Son can touch and guide the many Souls involved in survival and ascension towards the Father and then to be sent into new life careers, adventures and service, enhancing the reach of the Son's Spiritual Gravity also exponentially, as it would be for Paradise Gravity pull.. being so able to reach into all creation eternally.

And so on and on. But if I follow a bit further.. then when the Absolute, after the Supreme and the Ultimate are complete, when God the Absolute is complete with all and everything settled in Light and Life.. -from Paradise to the outer limits of the Absolute.. [After I wrote down the following questions I immediately noticed that they cannot express what I was trying to say and that coming from a limited intelligence I found myself turning in circles and that they are not really relevant and don't portray my true amazement because creation would be continuing endlessly]  -well, my question is: How will that 'circle' be called..??  And for those living in the new outer zones beyond the completeness of the Absolute Levels of creation: will they see the 7 SuperUniverses as we now perceive Havona..??

This brings me to ask:
 -How many Super Creations from the infinite past are still alive and well, thriving and serving within the light of God.. within the bosom of what's today called Paradise Isle, the abode of the Gods..??  (_I ask this question thinking that Paradise Isle is continually growing in size and keeps embracing every one and every Universe that reaches Light and Life._)

Domtia

I'm in your Peace..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:20:09 PM by NovaPrime »
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 04:01:57 PM »
NovaPrime, you are outdoing us today!

I see what you write, and I say to myself, what an interesting fellow thinker!  Personally I never saw Paradise grow at all except for purpose.  To my view, Father and the infinity he is part of, already sized Paradise to equal all of the physical needs of a materialized universe, Absolute or otherwise.  Let Mantutia write a few words on this issue first:

Mantutia Melchizedek - "You NovaPrime have a gold star from us on this subject.  Ron agrees with me that Paradise grows in purpose and function only, and that size is already to take care of all the material universe could want from Paradise even with God the Absolute.  What you do not say NovaPrime is the idea that the Infinity of Paradise is not stated in Absolutes, but is stated in the Unqualified Absolute.  Ron thought of that right away when you started talking about Absolute gravity always being centered on Paradise.  Spirit gravity remains centered in the Eternal Son, but do not forget that the Universal Absolute is taking all precautions to avoid becoming the Eternal Son, although that Absolute could replace the Eternal Son, except for one thing: Personality.  It is the Personality Bestowal of the Father to the Son that protects the Eternal Son from becoming a metamorphosis of the Universal Absolute.

"In looking at the Foreward of the Urantia Book, Ron discovered something he has missed in looking at the Circle of Infinity.  The Circle of Infinity is not seven Absolutes, but three potential Absolutes and three actual absolutes, and Paradise itself, which is the absolute materialization of space as represented in its vast confines of hollow earth and huge skin of one trillion miles in the east west direction alone and far more in the north south direction itself.  The three potential Absolutes are immersed in each other as the Paradise Trinity is immersed in the three fold presence of the actual Absolute, the Father, Son, and Spirit.  Ron pictured the Circle of Infinity, as seven actual objects, but there are only three figures in the seven-fold actuality of God in Infinity: 1) The three-fold presence of the Paradise Trinity;  2) The three-fold presence of the three Potential Absolutes;   3) the presence of Paradise as a huge, and nearly infinite material construction of Paradise itself; hollow and deeply dealt and hidden from view from the rest of the universe.  Look at this construction from NovaPrime's thinking:

"NovaPrime speculates there are some ancient and huge past constructions we never see in the Master Universe yet.  But he is really referring to the Father's den of Thought that is inside Paradise and is so huge and large that the construction must hollow out Paradise to contain all the Father's thinking could be.  NovaPrime is correct and right to think there are past constructions no longer visible to any kind of eye in the Master Universe, and they are all hidden by Paradise itself.  If NovaPrime could consider that th4e Master Universes is as big as the interior of Paradise, you would be write.  The hollow Paradise feature is Infinity inside Paradise!!!

"Ron exclaims that the end of revelation is the end of Paradise then!

"He is right because revelation has no end and the Father is preparing a stupendous revelation for Urantia soon enough.  To NovaPrime I Mantutia congratulates you for finding the handle to this revelation.  Ron is most greatful and now understands something that you do!

"I leave it that for now. "

Ron- Thank you Mantutia.  Today, we have an answer how Finaliters become seventh stage spirits, and how Finaliters become something other than a Finaliter when they are embraced by the Paradise Trinity in conjunction with being embraced by God the Ultimate as one of his creatures once the Supreme is fully established on Uversa of Superuniverse Seven's capital.  Now we learn that Paradise is materially infinite inside its skin!   Anybody else to help Ron today?

END

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 06:01:32 PM »
 I'm grateful Ron and Mantutia..

Could someone say that the Unqualified Absolute is a presence, a presence that represents the Perfection of the Father and is a witness, like a person would be, positively affected by the presence of the Life Force of personalities..??

Ron - The Unqualified Absolute, I can say, is not a personal presence.  He is an existential presence and that has nothing to do with feelings of presence, but everything to do with omnipresence and more.  It the UA were just omnipresent, he would be akin to Ultimacy.  But he is more than transcendental power, he is actually a part of the universe you use but cannot identify by personal experience as a finite being.  He is best described, according to Mantutia Melchizedek, as an omnipotent existential, which is to mix terms that are hardly fathomable to a finite human learning the idea how Deity becomes everywhere and not identifiable by our senses.

I remember vaguely being said that the Unqualified Absolute is the entity responsible for synchronicities and coincidences in our everyday life.. -pe: I was thinking of you and you just called..!! Wow.. or the bringing events together to make things happen- and that even Him being devoid of personality still manages to uniquely please or at least brings about the will of God or the sequences of events to materialize the future we all co-create.. like the light that shines before the light is seen-.

Ron - I think what you are talking about NovaPrime is the statement in the Urantia Book, that the Unqualified Absolute is the infinity of care that the universe in its extreme development does not become static.  The Unqualified Absolute is the surprising version of change in the midst of sameness.  The UA is without precedence to put it another way, and that means a measure of being un-predictability in space especially.

I would compare the Unqualified Absolute to a favorite piece of garment,  a wool poncho, always handy and the perfect suit for a frisky summer night outdoors stargazing.. and that the Goodness of the Father would be that wool poncho that keeps us warm..

Ron - What I think you are getting at is that the Unqualified Absolute, to you, and I agree with it for me too, is that the UA is a comfort to know without becoming a luxury of a material object that wears out.

I'm in your Peace..

Thanks for the responses Ron..
I was not able to sleep yet tonight but thinking I came up with something curious about the Unqualified Absolute.. it is to say that if the UA would be endowed with Personality it would not be able to do and act as it does. Dotted of personality this Absolute would not be unqualified at all. Meaning that the fact that it is without personality the Unqualified Absolute is what makes it such, mainly unqualified.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:28:25 AM by NovaPrime »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 07:19:05 PM »
One speaks of the Circle of Infinity, the other on the Spiritual gravity of Paradise, the thread here is about Destiny with our Adjusters and so eventually we become Finaliters and we will reach that understanding in the fullness of time.  However what Novaprime has so interestingly pulled here in his thinking as I grapple with Ron's too that just as the Father has hidden his thoughts in the nether Paradise or hollow earth, so too do we have our thoughts but it never sees the light of day until it is necessary to dig it out for relevance at some point in time.  This begs me to ask for the purpose of time in the first place.  [Sue I highlight this as the theme for my answer to you below - Ron] As you all know there is Infinity out there and here we have a finite reality of linear time to deal with even though we have the potential to grasp beyond the finite to accept by faith the truer reality we belong to as vast and infinite in the core of our being.  Revelation has served to lift us up out of the bog and make us rise to the truer sense of reality. I recall that Infinity comprises also that discussion in Paper 105 on Reality Totality which are all those absolutes of reality. Here we are as finite creatures only just on the cusp of waking up to the larger reality we exist in.  

Some time ago I was inspired by my Adjuster, Pre'Mtor,  to think on Infinity. The term Circle of Love is what I understand it to be. What emanates from the Father returns back to him in like manner. Now to give this some serious thought, then what is it's purpose for doing so?  As it is known, Deity of this Absolute order is personal as He is a Personality , wherein He is also Pre-personal an unqualified absolute that can transcend the existential reality.  In my mind, Infinity has no scope nor boundaries as we are bound to think.  The I Am is far greater than the sum of all its totals. Here, on this little blue earth,  we are just waking up to a vast reality beyond our own limited space and sometime in the far future we will have reached the shores of finally finishing our adventure only to find a far greater reality is over the horizon still.  It is truly beyond any to fully grasp this Reality Totality concept as it is described in detail in Paper 105. I thank Novaprime for bringing his mind fresh on the heals to better able us to see it as he places it so well in his own mind, I admit, it is mind boggling for me and I graciously leave it there for sanity sake, but for the Infinity of the great Source and Centre, that is His to unfold and reveal for it is a mighty one that will take an infinite adventure for all of us to absorb in totality of which He is and more.

Thank you for such an interesting depth to this subject of destiny.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:03:53 PM by Ron Besser »

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 09:15:38 PM »
..yes..!! it is about destiny.. and the purpose of time.. even what's the function of the temporal dimension of the Supreme for the creatures of the Ultimate and the Absolute..!? And by extrapolation what's the role-function of the Finaliters and why we humans now experience Time during this Universe Age..!?

Within the limitless number of given probabilities to produce Life from Life, God choses the Creation we can experience now here, from human up to perfected spirits.. and even that Paradise is as it is.

What I was considering in my initial post -now that we talk about the Father hiding his thoughts in the hollow of Paradise or of Urantia as well- was to say about the concept of Totality of Reality that the total number of Constructs-Universes are always present in the mind of God. This makes me speculate that the Thoughts of the I Am are the one and the same Realities existing upheld in time -for us temporal creatures, but in eternity are ever real and complete, possible, yet to be or even now as we speak, materialized in spiritual reality in the Universes of Time and Space. For Time is giving us the only pattern to follow, like a locomotive on the rails.. We cannot be human outside of time or space.

I don't want to be too complicated but that's the only way it comes to me.
In my own opinion God is creating all types of possible life: inorganic-organic-morontial-spiritual.. from timeless creations to space-time universes.. So what's next in the Ultimate level if the temporal dimension is perfected, thus perfect when the Supreme appears..?? Will Time itself be yet another spiritual Thought-Reality for the creatures of the Ultimate to strive for and survive in order to access our temporal levels which could in turn be their first spiritual goal before becoming morontia beings after having lived their first life as a Soul..??

On the subject of perception of time, as we humans have it in the 7 Super Universes of the Supreme, -will it be a total different story in the domains of the Ultimate and later different again in the Absolute Creation how time will be known or is there another time-like dimension to be revealed as a Thought within God be that shrouded by the Unqualified Absolute..??
Can that be explained in human words to be possibly understood..??

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:38:42 PM by NovaPrime »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 09:45:24 PM »
Sue writes:
This begs me to ask for the purpose of time in the first place

Ron replies:
I do not pretend to know any of the purposes of time, but I do like to point out to you what bothers the Father about Infinity/

If the Father did not find a problem with Infinity, he would not bother to attenuate it. [Ron note: the word is a favorite word of the Urantia Book when speaking to the existence of the finites, and to some extent Ultimacy.  It means to dilute and expand and stretch something to expose functional reality without having to find it in infinity first.]

I emphasize the word attenuate because it is the best word anywhere to describe the purpose of time in one major functional area.  The Father uses time to see into developmental reality hidden by its completion within infinity.

Take a big floppy rubber band and call everything on its surface as part of infinity.  Now be God and stretch the rubber band yards wide.  That is finite reality.  The Father did not expand all the surface on the rubber band because he stopped before he broke the rubber band by over stretching it, but he pulled the surface of infinity real tight where finite reality is included in infinity.  He populated that stretched area with beings that can only live at all to understand reality when it is so far stretches that you can see everything develop one step at a time instead of it happening all at once as it does on the un-stretched surface of the rubber band.

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron is explaining a favorite theory of mine too.  The Father considers finite experience to be the royal demonstration how sequence is useful and no-sequence explains nothing.  The Father has other reasons to explain exponential logarithms (math words are helpful here as one step at a time is like a group of simultaneous equations where X is solved many times before the results can be experience and used for good.]  I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and this is one of my best days ever since we seldom get into these areas of expertise within the algorithm of master space lessons often only presented on Uversa only right before graduation of an ascendant being to Havona.   Sue makes a stab at it but she utterly misses the point of sequential reality, and Ron long ago grasped its nature just to let it go because he had no one to talk about it in reverential terms.  Science on Urantia has a lot to do with learning how a sequence of molecular combinations results in the reality of salt or gold or both in your hand.  The Father considers these products to be algorithmic (that is, full of air and holes and useless to his way of thinking) .  I Mantutia, however, think the accidents of time tell the Father a lot more as time and again, He sees things that work in infinity as a non-sequence that do not work as a sequence elsewhere.  What does this mean? I do not know either. But if you had no time produced by sequential motion, you would never know how some things works so beautifully you ought to remember the finites as a great illustration of how the Father put things together that are most instructing."

Ron - Sue, Infinity is finished.  Finites are entirely not finished.  God the Ultimate does not do what the Supreme must find, as the Supreme must find a way into a sequence that produces a visible product whether material or intellectual.  God the Ultimate overlays Infinity in one important way in an experience of the Supreme, that is useful, and that is he takes the sequences of the Supreme's solution, plays it back again, and that is to find a better solution to get a better product or result. . God the Ultimate uses mind like a vacuum cleaner and picks up pieces too fine for the Supreme to pick up.  The result is a modular perfection in the Ultimate, whereas the Supreme only produced one solution from a sequence that probable has five solutions and one of the five is the best of all.  How those new product solutions play in non-sequential infinity is far beyond me.

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron keeps giving me new entry points because he is such a thought hog.  he hears the Supreme whisper something to him but he cannot get the instruction yet, and that is because he hears the finite only at this point and may not extrapolate as NovaPrime can do now to synthesize to view of Supremacy with the work of God the Ultimate on Supreme levels.  I asked Ron what he was thinking when it occurred to him that Infinity is non sequential and is already fully stated as to the outcome of experiencing sequence.  He reminded me he came at it form a different direction just as NovaPrime does to understand something lies outside of time but produces a product he wants to use.  Mathematics are non sequential, but math operates in steps, and it is the steps that both NovaPrime and Ron eliminate when they go outside the finite box to get answers on their own.  This is known on Urantia as by passing sequentiality entirely, but on Uversa these two minds are classified as finite-exposition minds and are so rare they seldom are useful on an evolutionary planet.  Ron's mind purposefully finds no fault with Father; instead it finds fault with himself first and then waits for Father to correct him so he can see through a sequential problem without missing the solution entirely.  NovaPrime does this too, but these are two very different kinds of humans, and you Ron will never understand NovaPrime by his a priori understanding of the universe without the Father being in charge.  In Ron's mind, Father is always in charge, yet these two minds are synonymous in many unusual and sometimes in ways that a Melchizedek cannot follow either of them.

"Supreme mind which these two minds are, fathom little by themselves, but we note that you NovaPrime act well without instructions.  Ron is especially good at doing so, but it pulls back when it bumps into a reality center that you NovaPrime have never acknowledged.  That center Ron stops at is God the Supreme,  but NovaPrime does not yet find it, but soon he will and we wonder how that will change his philosophy?  Good day."
Ron - Sue I have given my view of why time.  I am told there are four thousand four hundred reasons why Father likes to develop the time and space zones with all their sequencing at the same time in seven superuniverses with seven purposes themselves.  You are welcome to glimpse the other four thousand reasons and educate us too.  Ron

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 10:25:21 PM »

Mantutia Melchizedek - "Ron keeps giving me new entry points because he is such a thought hog.  he hears the Supreme whisper something to him but he cannot get the instruction yet, and that is because he hears the finite only at this point and may not extrapolate as NovaPrime can do now to synthesize to view of Supremacy with the work of God the Ultimate on Supreme levels.  I asked Ron what he was thinking when it occurred to him that Infinity is non sequential and is already fully stated as to the outcome of experiencing sequence.  He reminded me he came at it form a different direction just as NovaPrime does to understand something lies outside of time but produces a product he wants to use.  Mathematics are non sequential, but math operates in steps, and it is the steps that both NovaPrime and Ron eliminate when they go outside the finite box to get answers on their own.  This is known on Urantia as by passing sequentiality entirely, but on Uversa these two minds are classified as finite-exposition minds and are so rare they seldom are useful on an evolutionary planet.  Ron's mind purposefully finds no fault with Father; instead it finds fault with himself first and then waits for Father to correct him so he can see through a sequential problem without missing the solution entirely.  NovaPrime does this too, but these are two very different kinds of humans, and you Ron will never understand NovaPrime by his a priori understanding of the universe without the Father being in charge.  In Ron's mind, Father is always in charge, yet these two minds are synonymous in many unusual and sometimes in ways that a Melchizedek cannot follow either of them.

"Supreme mind which these two minds are, fathom little by themselves, but we note that you NovaPrime act well without instructions.  Ron is especially good at doing so, but it pulls back when it bumps into a reality center that you NovaPrime have never acknowledged.  That center Ron stops at is God the Supreme,  but NovaPrime does not yet find it, but soon he will and we wonder how that will change his philosophy?  Good day."

I admit sometimes it feels like I'm traveling 10 times the speed of light in a straight line towards Father..! And I agree with your teaching words, Mantutia.. as I can admit and I know now that I should stop by and shake hands with the Supreme and chat and rest without losing sight of Father on my way up.. I'd say the same has to be done for many others before I stand before Jesus and Michael and Nebadonia and a host of personalities I must meet and greet way before my eyes behold the face of the Supreme.

Meanwhile.. I'll find Him within, before I speed up again-

I'm in your Peace..

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 07:40:48 AM »
Time to me is relevant to allow for the full growth of an experiential being, from conception to completion.  The  Supreme Being grows through the absorption of all experiential experience created via time evolved creatures up and until he has attained that state where he has reached the full fruition of  his own growth.   (from this laymen's point of view.
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 10:15:32 AM »
I may be missing the thoughts that are being put forth here with the thought that came to me as I got out of bed, along with a conversation that I had back in the 70s with a friend that I would go camping with.

What I am thinking by the posts that have been made about the Sequential Universe, is that we are only aware of 1/2 of the Universe. And being in the NOW we put our selves in the center of all things.

In Infinity we have it unending as we go out from where we are it get bigger. If we go with in it just keeps getting smaller. Like in the old movie called "The Fantastic Voyage" with "Rachel Welch" were the director of the research lab said, “We are, the center of the Universe”.

With my camping friend the conversation was that of Eternity and that at any time in the future we could ask our Father a question. Like now we have been told as to our opportunity to have a part in the OSZ in the future. When that is done we can ask OK, now what?..... And then OK, that is done so now what?....... OK, now what? And it will never end, as to what will be next. So the thought was did Father use all past Eternity to Plan out all future Eternity?

In a relative way could it be that we are God's only begotten Son or Daughter? Because their will never be another Son or Daughter just like us, in all Eternity, we are the only one.

Also in a relative way could it be, we are the center of Eternity and Infinity?

My thought.
Ron H.

Ron H, you keep sending in new impulses in an attempt to understand what we said in an earlier post. 

What you say above is quite real, but at the same time it does not answer your concern that God keeps pulling the rug out from under you and you have start over too often to understand anything to make it fit with the old truth you do know.  But you are. and almost everyone else,  fights change and change is failing you by so many new details.  I can see it happening before my eyes.  The only thing that will pull your burning coals of trouble in revelatory understanding, is to go to Newcastle to start a fresh fire of spiritual input to yourself.  Meanwhile,  let yourself rumple around in your own nest until you are ready to take something new on as seriously as you see your own predicament.  Best of luck, of course!   Ron B.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:43:09 PM by Ron Besser »

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 11:02:17 AM »
(перевод Google)
Дориан! Я также заинтересован в высшее существо. В книге Урантии говорится, что высшее существо функционирует:
- в первую очередь, в центральной Вселенной как духовная личность;
- Во-вторых, в большой Вселенной как Бог-всемогущий, как энергетический личности;
- третья функция высшего в мироздании не раскрывается и существует в качестве неизвестного потенциала разума.
Далее утверждается, что тюнер для человека, как Райская Троица для высшего существа.
Отсюда мы можем сделать предположение, что высшее существо-это ум всех райских божеств, Троицы и Абсолютов.
Высшее существо является поле разума для рая и Центральной Вселенной.
Высшее существо-эмпирический поле причина для Великой Вселенной.
Вероятно, финалисты будут выступать в развивающихся вселенных под руководством высшего существа.
Prozonov.

(Перевод Яндекса)
Дориан! Я также был заинтересован в высшее существо. В книге Урантии говорится, что высшее существо функционирует:
- в первую очередь, в Центральной Вселенной как духовная личность;
- второе место в большой Вселенной как Бог-Всемогущий, энергичные личности;
- третья функция высшего в мироздании не проявляется и существует в качестве неизвестного потенциала разума.
Далее утверждается, что настройщик для человека, как Райская Троица для высшего существа.
Отсюда можно сделать предположение, что высшее существо-это ум все Райские Божества, Троицы и Абсолютов.
Высшее существо-это поле разума в раю и Центральной Вселенной.
Высшее существо-это опытное поле разума в большой Вселенной.
Наверное, завершители будут действовать в эволюционирующих вселенных в руководства Верховного существа.
Prozonov.

(Русский текст)
Дориан! Меня интересует тоже Высшее существо. В книге Урантии сказано, что Высшее существо функционирует:
- в первую очередь в центральной вселенной как духовная личность;
- во-вторых в большой вселенной, как Бог-всемогущий, как энергетическая личность;
- третья функция Высшего в мироздании не раскрыта и существует в качестве неизвестного потенциала разума.
Утверждается Далее, что настройщик для человека, как Райская Троица для Высшего существа.
Отсюда можно сделать предположение, что Высшее существо – это разум всех Райских Божеств, Троиц и Абсолютов.
Высшее существо – это поле разума для Рая и центральной вселенной.
Высшее существо – это эмпирическое Поле разума для большой вселенной.
Вероятно завершители будут действовать в формирующихся вселенных по руководством Высшего существа.

Прозонов.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 09:42:09 PM »
Thank you Prozonov for your reply,
When I think of the Supreme I am really out of my league with some on this forum.  Most of my life I have lived in a world of whimsical fantasy.  Living the life of a vagabond, and entertainer, and any and everything I had to do to keep myself going forward.  When I was younger I found myself in Hollywood California and was exposed to people who had a way of thinking outside the box.  By that I mean they believed in more than the material plane of existence.  I became embroiled deeply in that world and learned so much that some day I may write a book of my  adventures.  But I digress.  I fully believe that the Supreme Being is so fully aware of us and our doings that we are living in a glass house.  Which means that we contribute to his BEING just by being.  When we, by our thoughts and actions cause a ripple in the fabric of the universe, he feels it and knows from where it has come and from who it has come from.  He grows by our actions.  He Is our Actions.  We feed him and he causes us to grow in return.  Our whole being is a causation for great joy and celebration.  We have reason.  We have sustenance that provides an avenue of growth for our souls.  Souls that are just now breaching out of and into the womb of eternity.   What a grand adventure we have been created to live and explore through out the Universes of time and on into Paradise, where time does not exist.
Here I go rambling again.  But at least you got me thinking my friend.
Your brother in Christ Michael,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw