Author Topic: New Era Transition 16 – Implementation of Plans (Machiventa Melchizedek)  (Read 423 times)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello All,

In case you missed this one, as I almost did, here's the latest from the series 'New Era Transmissions' dtd Apr. 17, 2017.
(http://www.tmrussia.org/en/transcripts/new-era-transition-16-implementation-plans-monjoronson)

What struck me was Machiventa's note on:

2. Implementation of plans to heal societies

"We have been in three decades of learning with mortals in conscious relationship, practicing the protocols of co-creative engagement with mortals, and have striven to teach mortals those same protocols and attitudes and characteristics of co-creative relationships. We are at the almost “immediate” necessity of practicing what we preach, and testing our faith-children who have learned how to be in co-creative relationship with us, to practice with them what we preach, to engage in operational decision-making that precedes the initiation in implementation of our plans, and then to do this on a regular daily basis — to engage mortals with us in the best exercise of decision-making and implementation of those decisions on the material plane. As you may imagine, we have likened the use of mortals in our plans to “herding cats,” but in this case we have had a willing number of individuals who have come forward and who are now working intimately with us on our plans. You have seen some of the evidence of this around you as your brothers and sisters of the Teaching Mission/Magisterial Mission and outside of those groups have been working with us for the good of all."

And now I hear Machiventa again with this message:  

If this 'daily basis practice' of what has been preached hasn't yet occurred in your life, then perhaps it's time to listen to your Thought Adjusters in a more intimate way.  We reach Evan through music, an example of which is this link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkZEX_iBY4).  You will hear your inner connection as you provide us a 'clear channel' of receptivity in the most simple and ordinary moments of your day.  Stop to listen attentively and we will be there with you, in your consciousness, whispering thoughts that move you to action, to greater speed and momentum.  Each of you have different talents and prerogatives that only you in your uniqueness, in your extension of time/space availability enables you to perform.  And so you perform your daily tasks in a routine manner, yet there will be that 'spark of someone else's thought' that external impetus that you know is not yours that will move you to a different course altogether.  It will not be the same for everyone as each of you have a unique and individual approach to life.  Yet you are all connected to the Source and you are all inclined to believe that yes, you have Spirit to guide you and see you through the day.  I thank you for listening to this missive.  This is Machiventa.  Good Day.

I think we will understand why that particular song was referred to.   Thank you Machiventa.

Blessings and love,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Evan you said
I think we will understand why that particular song was referred to.
I could not understand what was being sung and for others that may not know the word I post them here.
After reading them I have to say how true your words are.
ANDY GIBB LYRICS

"(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away"

Maybe I don't wanna know the reason why
 But lately you don't talk to me
 Darling I can't see me in your eyes
 I hold you near but you're so far away
 And it's losing you I can't believe
 To watch you leave and let this feeling die
 You alone are the living thing that keeps me alive
 And tomorrow if I'm here without your love
 You know I can't survive
 Only my love can raise you high above it all

Don't throw it all away, our love, our love
 Don't throw it all away, our love

We can take the darkness and make if full of light
 But let your love flow back to me
 How can you leave and let this feeling die
 This happy room will be a lonely place when you are gone
 And I won't even have your shoulders for the crying on
 No other woman's love could be as true, I'm begging you

We changed the world we made it ours to hold
 But dreams are made for those who really try
 This losing you is real
 But I still feel you here inside

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Happy spring morning to all of you, human and celestial, and in particular to dear Evan in this case. Thank you for posting that link, Evan, as I have never visited that site before and didn't know about it.

On a more general note, and relating to Larry's post from Michael, I have been noticing an uptick in energy levels lately, as well as increased closeness with the Trinity and Their Majesties, Michael and Nebadonia. They are always foremost in my mind, but the last few months have been difficult in terms of energy levels (lack of) and pain. Often I have wished I could just pass on from this world, but I am loath to leave until my soulmate has passed, as I believe I am still of some use to her in her earthly passage.

Additionally, she speaks the voice of God to me and inspires me.
All is in the Father's hands. I'm on board.

Be at peace, my friends. Jim
Our  Grande Armee is dressed in rags, a frozen starving beggar band; like rats we steal each other's scraps, fall to fighting hand to hand
Save my soul from evil, Lord, and heal this soldier's heart;
I'll trust in Thee to keep me, Lord
I'm done with Bonaparte

Mark Knopler

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron and Jim,
Thanks very much for your responses.  I'm happy you have taken the message of Machiventa as a wonderful thought of how they love us and how they only want to keep us on our toes. Thanks Ron for taking the time to post the full details of that song and I hope you liked it.  Jim, I've been meaning to reply to your note because I caught that part where you said 'Often I have wished I could just pass on from this world, but I am loath to leave until my soulmate has passed, as I believe I am still of some use to her in her earthly passage'.  

If you are serious about that, I would suggest you take a moment to see that being 'of use' to another person is only part of what we are here for.  I may not have the proper expressions to say what I really want to say except that there is really no substitute for the constant and deep connection that you can have with your Thought Adjuster, and of course with Michael and Mother Spirit.

And so I offer you this 2011 transmission from Mother Spirit or Nebadonia which you might find helpful.  

http://nordan.daynal.org/wiki/index.php?title=2011-07-11-Ways_of_Spirit

Blessings to you Jim, and I'll pray that your energy levels will start to soar and whatever ails you and your soulmate will soon disappear and you both will find peace, comfort, joy and everything you will ever need right there within yourselves...right now!

Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

jlivengood

• View Profile
Thank you, Evan, you are absolutely right and I pray for the same for you and all who enter here. The light of Spirit shines even from your tiny picture that appears here.
We all share the rigors of hampered biology. Aging is a bloody nuisance, but we only have to do it once. But despite my whinging, I am happy and eternally grateful for many blessings.

Thanks again, little sister of God. And a lovely day to all of you. Time to get on with the day. May the light of Spirit shine through us onto all we encounter. Jim
Our  Grande Armee is dressed in rags, a frozen starving beggar band; like rats we steal each other's scraps, fall to fighting hand to hand
I'm done with Bonaparte

Mark Knopler

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Hi Jim,
I read your post of the 26th and wanted to comment on it.   Reading it, touched a chord with me.   I don't know why I'm thinking music at a time like this.  Maybe because music plays so often in my head!

Please be aware that you are not alone in your trials.   Many of us are facing different kinds of challenges.   Personally, I am holding Lanaforge up to his promise of renewed energy and vigor!

I have been instructed by one of my Angels to "stay in the sacred space of surrender."   So that is what I am trying to do.  

Jim, you have the support of your family here on the Forum.   Just like a regular family, we don't always agree with each other.   But we have each other's backs!

Be in Michael's Peace...................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

jlivengood

• View Profile
Ah, Allie, you are always sweet and inspiring. Since you introduced the Lanaforge motif, I have been fascinated and cheered by Lanaforge's taking over as co-Planetary Prince. He's been quite a hero of mine since the 70s when I first read about him. I can't imagine a more auspicious choice for a leader.

The thought that I may meet Lord Lanaforge someday thrills me to the gizzard.

"The sacred space of surrender": Exactly. That's what Ok Sun and I strive for daily. I am very blessed by my earthly family, my forum family, and the Family of God that we all probably signed up for when we were little more than babies.

Once, when I was a toddler on a small farm in NE Kansas, I was playing with some kittens. I barely knew who Jesus was but I had seen a picture somewhere and it stuck with me. For that moment, this little blonde urchin became Jesus. I don't know any other way to explain it. The air glowed around me. I sometimes wonder if that was when Casper (T/A) came to me.

I rarely tell this story, but the experience was profound, and it has been coming back to me over and over.

Speaking of Jesus, re his return to Paradise for a while, I am not saddened. Relieved, actually, as I never did think it was a good idea for Him to return now in the flesh. If ever. He is in our hearts and minds always wherever He may be in the universe. I can't even watch the last part of Jesus movies. None of us could bear another assassination. There is a time for everything, and this ain't it.

Love to all of you. Jim

I'm done with Bonaparte

Mark Knopler