Author Topic: WELCOME TO VENUS  (Read 1130 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
WELCOME TO VENUS
« on: April 28, 2017, 09:25:00 PM »
Venus is inhabited, confirmed both in a transmission via R. Besser and by Ancient of Days Mantustia, and when I say Mantustia, I'm referring to the Highest Paradise Personality in Orvonton, and I don't think a single and mere animal origine being like Assale will object such a statement. The Eternal Mother Son told me to stop astral trips for a while, what I'm doing with success. The following is not a story of an astral trip by me, but someone else and this needs to be known. 

WELCOME TO VENUS - PART ONE
Visitor; WILLARU HUAYTA
Translator: Astraltraveler ASSALE
When I went to Venus, after passing the astral plane, I arrived in a sort of port. Numerous spaceships were there, as deposited on the ocean. Everything was extraordinarily alive, beautiful, luminous, with a brilliant and delicious vibration. I felt good and I was happy. It was like coming home after a long absence. All the beings I have seen and all those whom I continue to meet, I call them the "Celestial Sailors"; They all seem young, for they have a body almost immortal, though physical as ours. They have the appearance of handsome young men of about thirty, wearing white uniforms, surrounded by a kind of blue energy cloak. As I approached them, my emotional body became hard to control; I felt at once puny and miserable. But Venusians know our problems and limitations on Earth. My pitiful air made them smile, but they understood my condition and did not try to judge me.

On Venus there are no governments; There is no presidential palace, no embassy, no ministry, none of that ... They do not have a president. Everyone is his own leader. There are no separate countries. There are no passports, flags or borders. Planet Venus forms a unity. Venusians have no tribunal courts because they are their own judges and their own lawyers. They have freed their conscience from all this. There is no monetary system either. They work for the Great Spirit Father (the Head), and the Great Mother Spirit (the Heart). Wherever they go, they are at home. There is no form of division, nowhere! Everyone is the army because everyone is the guardian of the planet. There is no government because there is no ego. Where there is ego, there is karma. And if there is karma, there are police, judges and prisons. The Venusians released their consciousness a long time ago, and they do not need any more. They do not have a weapon or a protection system like ours. These things are based on fear, and fear comes from the ego they have domesticated since eons.

Most Urantians think that perfect communism does not exist. On Venus, they say: "To gain access to perfect communism, you must control your ego. It was only through the mastery of the ego that they were able to build a perfect society. Each one is his own master, each is spiritually awakened and freely projected into the future he has chosen. Venusians are wonderfully intelligent beings; They have succeeded in transforming their brains into a miniaturized solar system, only through the transmutation of the ego. And you know: being a real alchemist opens up access to many privileges!

For Venusians, religion is to be united with the Father/Mother Spirit, and to live permanently in the inner temple. They see Light everywhere: the Light of Creation is their religion. When they exchange another man or woman, they consider it as an aspect of the Father/Mother. So they do not need organized religions. Their culture is a solar, cosmic and universal culture. Their religion is rather a path of evolution that they must go through in three stages. The first is the domestication of the ego. They know that they have kept their roots; so they work incessantly to purify themselves, to strengthen spiritually through the Light. The second step is to consider marriage as a sacred union with the Father/Mother Spirit. There is no divorce there, because divorce, as we practice it, is seen as a break from the bond with the Father-Mother Spirit. The final step is consecration to the sacred service and unconditional love. Venusians love all their brothers and sisters with equal love. They never make judgment and make no distinction between beings.

To be cont'd.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WELCOME TO VENUS
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 09:41:50 PM »
Well my friend Assale,
That was very interesting to say the least.   I wonder how you come across these types of stories.  Are they presented to you via a celestial or through your Adjuster or what?  Wherever you get them, they make interesting reading and do cause me to  at least picture in my mind some of what is being told, in a sort of vicarious way.
Love you little guy,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:16:18 PM »
Ever joyful great Dorian,

I don't know how it works, but should I be able to post all the astral teachings and revelations made available via my Thought Adjuster, the whole world would jump into light and life in no time if Urantians were ready to listen. I am an astral traveller in full capacities, maybe the number one on Urantia.

I astral travel like drinking tap water. I project myself into the future and can go back into the past, I don't know but it works. For example, suffice it to read Ancient of Days Mantustia as regards tectonic plate shift for me to make an astral projection of the event, for example, the following is by Mantustia:

Mantustia : "... how can you convince the ignorant and why should you at that time? Don't try to convince them with material beyond their comprehension. At the time many will be in fear because of what has preceded on earth and are really worried. I would suggest you merely state the conditions on the planet which are obvious as to the changing sun for example will persist.. the planet will shift.. and they probably do not have the skills of survival thru that. There are some who will stay and if they have sufficient preparation may survive....but on your world.. most are spoiled rotten so to speak and could not deal with their survival. Those close to water and on major fault lines will have little chance of physical survival. Just tell them the planet is rolling over which it is not.. but perhaps that is what will be understood.... Use your Godly minds at the time which is why we are asking YOU to get your inner connections in order... "

Dorian, just a focus on the above forecast is enough for me to project my astral body into the very middle of the tectonic plate shif! I don't know how it works, but it does! And my soul tiredness has reached Paradise and I'm now advised ( by the Eternal Son, Michael and Nebadonia) to stop traveling for a while, however, my hands also work for Father and information is put at my fingertips to serve the many.

Dorian, expect more, even more than what is known so far. Revelations will pour like drops of rain, but one at a time, step by step until the sun reaches the zenith.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:23:11 PM by ASSALE »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 11:29:07 PM »
The problem with this is that we have a few pictures of the actual surface, and it's just dirt. Scans of the surface do not show structures either. The temperature of the planet (864 degrees Fahrenheit) doesn't allow for much life, especially when combined with an atmosphere containing 96% carbon dioxide and an atmospheric pressure 92 times that of Earth. I suppose you could make the case that there are spirit beings there, but I doubt they would be comfortable. Architectural worlds like Jerusem are kept between 50-70 degrees Fahrenheit, though I suppose that primarily benefits the morontial creatures and plant life. At the very least, you can't have anything resembling the picture because 1) there is no liquid water, and 2) the atmosphere is too thick to properly see beyond the planet.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 12:50:48 AM »
I agree with overmind that Venus is unsuitable for habitation at this time, however this could well be an accurate description of Venus in the far future.  Planets evolve over time and we have been told that our solar system is to be re-engineered.  
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 01:49:28 AM »
I will not contradict your viewpoint, as this is not my objective. However, our primitive mindset is not able (as well as our state-of-the art telescopes) to view life on Mars or Venus. Christ Michael lets us see what is seeable for a primitive eye.

The attached is Central Jerusem by NASA telescope, as usual, naked eyes cannot see the wonders of a morontial sphere. To see the beauties and wonders of Mars, you need to reach their spiritual level.

Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:32:12 AM by ASSALE »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 02:07:12 AM »
Something that goes beyond myself:
Astraltrip: Battle with older teachings
Date: Night 29-30 April 2017
Opponnts: Souls of Jehovah's witnesses
Theme: Michael Aton's Local Universe of Nebadon
-------------------------
We were gathered, about thousand of us in a courtyard and we heard the moderator say: "Those with new discoveries and teachings other than what has been taught and learnt for centuries should have the floor today. Four people in the audience stood up as candidates, I was among them. Yesternight, I just wanted to sleep without out of body experience, it seems my soul's eager desire to astraltravel is no limit!

A Soul drew the Norlatiadek Map with Jerusem and Edentia, upon a course I gave him during a visit at my house and said the next speaker (I) would be giving more details on the Universe of Christ Michael. I was the third to take the floor, but opinions were divided in the crowd, some fiercely didn't want to hear about new revelations. Finally I didn't speak and I've just returned to produce this report.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:42:47 AM by ASSALE »

mauricio

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 07:45:24 AM »
I was struck by the possibility of a cosmic economy achieved, I always think that Communism is a complement to arrive at and a perfect government, we know that it fails here, because there is not yet the feeling of brotherhood between humans, and a Culture that has arrived in this cosmic pattern has gone through the whole process of evolution some can become faster due to the altruistic level that they can configure since ancient times, I particularly like communism, I do not know if this can be helpful, but when I study communism I have in mind 3 reflections that are:

1- Tyranny
2- Discrimination
3- Pseudo-altruism

The problem is that we know that Urantian communism is atheist, so communism with that level has never defended good in common, I think one of the guidelines for perfect government or self-government has to suggest that materialism is abdicated from everyday life As a source of eternal life, where there is no discrimination, perhaps 500 years from now the law of status could be achieved in an applied natural law that severely forbids discrimination where justice does not fail and there is freedom (this would change much of the momentum we have now )

mauricio

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 07:54:40 AM »
I think we can not make a physically manned trip because that would constitute a violation in nature because we have no objectivity in the standards of ethics and morality yet but I read and do not remember where some people would start going to other planets, in mind to learn about other more developed cultures

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 09:15:49 AM »
Very interesting story Assale! I think what many forget is that we are in 3rd dimension and limited in what we can touch and feel by our low level of consciousness. Once we let go of all of the garbage that we have been taught by our Churches, parents, society and out ego we slowly change our rate of vibration; then we began to see differently. This is why science is so far off in what they think is real. Scientist for the most part, maintain their strict & restricted belief system and stay in the box, ( protocol) constructed by those in power. 
This entire system that is in place now has been constructed through FEAR because individuals can be controlled through fear. Assale, I think you were looking into another dimension, perhaps 6th, who knowns; however, this is all very interesting 
I find the following example telling of the entire structure in this world. How many Churches teach and instruct what a God Fragment is and how to work with this part of FATHER? Perfect example of control and how this rigid system keeps consciousness of the population very low.

Skip

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 10:54:13 AM »
As humans we have to accept empirical evidence of what is or is not life.  The word empirical means "literal" in a way that it can be measured and reasoned with.  That is all t hat science trusts and that is all they should trust.

Overmind is stating the empirical status quo of Venus.  It is a blackened burned our cinder and Michael would never have planted life on it because the sphere is too burned out to support anything but more rocks placed on it for whatever reason that might be.

Assale, you and your article are being treated very kind by this forum.  I have purposefully stayed off this thread since it offends me to see so-called writers of the revelatory type get into information they only dream of.   The article is a dream and not a planetary reality.  Yet these supernatural reports totally ignore that we have a Midsoniter planet near us with all the to-do of saucers and extraordinary scientific achievement that would make your eyes swim if you could at least get an artist's rendering to put up on your wall.  Then tales like this one about Venus can easily be dismissed as they come from the wonders of imagination of the late 19th century and the discover of Pluto in 1933 or thereabout.

Michael of Nebadon - "Assale, you do well to go to bed and forget these things from supernatural writers as they are totally within their subconscious.  I saw Ron wince at this posting of yours and I know he feels you are capable of a lot better than this promoting old science fiction yet with a writer who does hallucinatory drugs.  I am Michael and I know the subject very well and he cannot be trusted.  You are supposed to be in training yet you walk around with your head in the clouds and do not take the opportunity to really work with your gifts of thought and talented perceptions.  Michael"

Overmind: I asked Michael about the third planet from t he sun (earth), and wondered if we would every have some of those magnificent flying ships deep into galactic space.  He said this: "It is unlikely we will allow them to Urantians since Urantians are more about conquest that scientific discovery.  I have no real issue with that as I see no use for them especially now, but we all need to keep in mind that we are a planet that has a twin sister, Panoptia, and Panoptia will have those discoveries for itself and just might share technology with Urantia for a small fleet of our own.  Yet the Father demures as Urantia may skip those degrees in civilization and go straight into Light and Life without ne the necessity of such inventions, since Light and Life does not preclude the development of a life engine itself that allows spatial travel.  I do not mean out of body or astral travel, but actual modified molecular forms that can project and travel along that projection for a real experience in a different location in space tourism.

All of this reminds me of Sherman Diaries.  If you recall in those Diaries was a man who could project and do exactly what is spoken to above from Michael himself.  Sherman could never could quite get what was going on with Harry Loose, and I, like Harold Sherman, find it endlessly fascinating today and think this Loose business is a glimpse into something Urantia will never fully understand but use.
On the site called Square Circles, read down this Summary Page in  this link:
http://www.squarecircles.com/UrantiaMovementHistory/shermandiaries.hthttp://www.squarecircles.comhttp://www.squarecircles.com/UrantiaMovementHistory/shermandiaries.htm
QUOTE:
"ONE Forumite was a Chicago policeman and detective named Harry J. Loose. One evening in July 1921, when Loose was in Marion, Indiana, giving a Chautauqua lecture on crime and criminology, he was interviewed by Harold Sherman, then a young newspaper reporter. During their brief meeting, Loose dazzled Sherman with his unusual telepathic abilities and mentioned that he, Loose, would be dropping out of sight while on a “mission.” "

This quote assumes Harold Sherman knew what Harry Loose was talking about but far from it, and today Harry Loose works on Mansion World Five with Dr. Sadler and they are putting together a treatise to pass before the Eternal Son on just how Harry Loose could manage to disappear in one spot and show up entirely himself in another spot.  At least Harry Loose wanted Sherman to believe that.

Michael - "What actually happened folks is that Harry Loose, could do these things with my help and Ron has decided he would love to try it but finds it so esoteric in science he lets it lie for now.  Harry could control molecular space, just as I do when I walk Urantia to see the sights and hear the birds and so on.  I love Urantia and it will not disappear from space ever but it will change its values and become something a lot more than what it is now.  Harry Loose could move mountains if they got in his way and that is because he could, as Ron calls it, project himself through molecular space without a problem, and wind up in the desired location, for instance, to have a chat with Herald Sherman one fine day and fully related in the Diaries (Vol II? not sure).  In any case, Ron is pointing out to Assale, to stop playing with fools gold and learn to do the real thing.  By thge way, I am not available to teach it; you either have it or do not.  (Ron you have the capacity but it truly disinterests you for some reason - Ron's Adjuster: Ron should never travel that way as he has the Spirit of the Father so well placed he does not even this trick of molecules to travel very well, thank you.  Michael: I seem to see Ron on the mansion worlds frequently as Ron has a trick or two up his sleeve too when he is happy.]

Ron here - Some of you would enjoy these Diaries and I heartily recommend them as they filled many an evening with me to read them all through and I enjoyed ever one of them.  Saskia Praamsmai is the brains behind presenting these Diaries and who now lives in Nevada with Matthew Block the last time I knew anything concerning these two people.   Assale, I see you move all over the place trying to find a place to come to rest, but you will not do it this way.  You need a good primer on the Urantia Book and nothing but reading it will settle you.  I leave it there for now.  Thanks for an entertaining post, Assale.

-Ron-
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 10:54:50 AM »
Yes Ron and Father Michael, that said, the only option I have is to delete that post to avoid misunderstanding, even though this description is the future of Urantia. Thank you so much for taking me back to ground! I'm happy I didn't make this vision, but just translated the vision by someone else.

Father Michael, do you have a remedy for me? Because I go to bed without any trip in mind, but as usual, my soul is no more uner my control. The only impression I have every morning is that there's been an astral experience.

Thank you Ron, thank you Father Michael. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 11:03:43 AM by ASSALE »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 01:35:43 PM »
I don't think you need to take the post down. The thread can work as a good lesson for future readers. I think the big takeaway here is that the cosmology from the UB does a great job of describing what is possible regarding these other inhabited worlds. The morontia worlds still take advantage of material energy, though the celestials have access to more elements and improved usage of what we use ourselves. They also have access to energy systems we have no access to, but they still require a material backdrop or a world built with ultimatons. Life has similar requirements throughout the universe provided it is carbon-based life, though architectural spheres are self-sufficient, do not require energy from stars, and are hidden from the view of material creatures who are not allowed to visit.

Evolutionary life starts slowly, so while a developed race might have the capabilities to survive various difficulties, the starting organisms of the world are not so blessed. So while an advanced race might be capable of colonizing a world such as Mars, the planet would still not hold the same classification as one visited by the Life Carriers. There are definite restrictions in our view of what kind of life can exist, especially while we lack a description of how the non-breathers evolved, but we can at least cross off worlds that are too hot or cold. We can also eliminate planets that are only composed of gas, because even if the celestials are capable of creating a creature able to live there, there is no way for such creatures to naturally evolve advanced intelligence, and there is also no way to establish a society on a world with nothing to build with nor anything upon.

Moreover, the UB states that the reigning intelligent species of a world is always a biped, which requires land to walk upon, though an intelligent race of fish-like creatures was described here in the past which appears to be an exception. Yet such alien life still had technology, which means the planet held various resources upon it to extract. We must also consider a planet's destiny as well, because life is only introduced on a world when the Nebadon government wishes for that world to reach Light and Life. Thus, if a world is projected to be destroyed in ten thousand years by a renegade star, they likely won't bother unless they go out of the way of moving the world itself. The general conclusion that one reaches is that while life is more prevalent than human science believes, it is less plentiful than what is described by the new age movement, channelers, or the supposed alien contactees and ufologists who will go so far as to say all planets in the solar system have life on them. Why not, right? It might seem more plausible when you don't have a revelatory book describing how life implantation works.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2017, 03:26:21 PM »
I read your post with appetite. Thank you Overmind. 

mauricio

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 06:22:48 PM »
I would not know if I am fully sure, but all this influence we are trying to achieve will be covered and clarified as part of the Urantia ministry, when the formal installation of the body of finaliters operates through the morontia temple, to extend levels possibly including those above questions As one of the readjustments? When the moment of Light and Initial Life arrives, if I am not off-axis, this ministry that will be real will qualify the understanding on this issue as one of the goals in my personal opinion. I would not be able to tell if any body of finaliters is stationed on Urantia for evaluation or some initial work, and I am not saying that a body of finaliters works exclusively for this, nor could it explain whether a body of finaliters teaches revelations outside of relations with Other evolutionary mortals in development but in my personal opinion as part of the apprenticeship of the finaliters I think there is some prepation for missions off the planet to help other planets evolve