Author Topic: WELCOME TO VENUS  (Read 868 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: WELCOME TO VENUS
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 08:07:54 PM »
Michael of Nebadon - "Assale, you do well to go to bed and forget these things from supernatural writers as they are totally within their subconscious.  I saw Ron wince at this posting of yours and I know he feels you are capable of a lot better than this promoting old science fiction yet with a writer who does hallucinatory drugs.

I'm reading back Michael's answer to my post and I start laughing, I now realise how lovely it was to post this story to receive guidance and clarification from my Nebadon Heavenly Father, Christ Michael Himself. As I use to say, every cloud has a silver lining, if old science fiction is so beautiful, then what does heaven reality look like?! 

Ron:  Yet these supernatural reports totally ignore that we have a Midsoniter planet near us with all the to-do of saucers and extraordinary scientific achievement that would make your eyes swim if you could at least get an artist's rendering to put up on your wall.

Father Michael, it's my dream to see all your ten million planets look like what is described by Ron, I'm just a little boy of yours who wants things as ok as Paradise, so do not take it bad. That's always wonderful to tell the wheat from the chaff. Thanks Michael.

I'll always remain in your peace.

Your little African boy.

ASSALE
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

VBolhuis

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 12:32:49 PM »
Dear Assale,

It is good to hear that you accepted the illuminated truth in the messages from Ron and Michael so well after experiencing your seemingly real astral journeys. You truly have your faith rooted in God.

I often consider the truth in many stories and even newscasts I read and hear that seem unbelievable in our mortal reality. I do not know where it all comes from, but I am sure the real explanations will come to light as we ascend. For now, I am grateful for TUB, my indwelling fragment of God and modern science to help me discern these. And I am grateful for the revelations in this forum too.

Good day,
Brian

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2017, 01:05:32 PM »
Dear Brian,

This planet is Caligastia-oriented, where any rebuke may be not accpeted by the defaulted person, this should not be our case. We belong to Father, and whoever listens to Michael listens to Father. If Michael says "watch out this is not true", it means what it means. 
Thank you so much.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.