Author Topic: MILLENNIAL BROADCAST #2 - EPOCHAL REVELATION & THE URANTIA BOOK 15JUN2017  (Read 623 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
To Ron and Jerusem Administration:
1. Who is the present Acting System Souvereign on Jerusem?

To Daniel Al.
2. Is it possible to ask Mercaladum for an update of the weather forecast? The Atlantic waves are very mad these days on Abidjan coastline.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
What a perfect human family example ASSALE.

You have your own little kingdom, I'm jealous. :-)

All of you are beautiful people and with glorious objectives.

Love to all of you from your fellow child of God, Don
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:34:43 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
I have this tonight for you, dear esteemed brother Don.

FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER = LOVE
Just a chat.

Father, I bow before your glory tonight to hear what You have in stock for us tonight, in light of the Magisterial Sons Missions,

TA: Assaley, it’s me me, your Father within you, tonight we’ll chat, so ask what ever may cross your mind, giive Me an idea of what words you would most like to hear. More than like to hear, I mean what subject might be most meaningful to you to hear today? What are you most eager to hear? Perhaps you are ready to hear more about the truth of you even beyond the wondrousness I tell you that you are.

ASSALEY: Thank you Father within, It is easy for me to go on expressing my joy in you, yet it may be that I am craving something more. Perhaps I want greater understanding, perhaps of the meaning of life.

FATHER: Of course, I’ve told you the meaning of life, and what you grasped so well for a while now eludes you. You don’t remember exactly, do you? There are some areas that simply are not concrete enough for you to hold onto. What is less concrete holds deeper meaning. Deeper meaning is more subtle, and it is the subtle that is the hardest of all for you to hold onto. It slips your mind now.

ASSALEY : Father, I feel very close to You tonight. What is on my mind tonight, dear Divine Father of mine, I may sy to myself: ““If I am so divine, how come the majority of my life by far is concerned with details of life?”, and I may further add: “Father, I’d really like to have more of my attention on the Divine, yet, how do I fit it in when I have to pay taxes and bills, so much to catch up with. There is so much I have to take care of before I can turn my attention to You. You do understand, Father, don’t You?”

FATHER : Yes, I understand, and I laugh! Tell Me, please, what else distracts you from Me? Perhaps the weather? Snow to shovel? Or sidewalks to sweep? You know what? Even as you shovel, you can think of Me. Even as your sweep, you can think of Me. Honest, you don’t have to spend all your time thinking of what you presently think of. There are greater fields before you. You come to grips with the uncertainties of life, and, so, time with Me escapes you.

ASSALEY: “I’m whisperingyour Your Name…”

FATHER: “Do you know when to whisper My Name in your heart? Now. right now. This is the time to think God. At this minute. What you have been responding to and collecting may be dross. I’ll bet that you have either been frittering away your thoughts on thoughts of that are not worth even frittering away. What about Me would you most like to think about now, assuming that you have time or can make time?

ASSALEY: You already know the answer, Father.

Father: “I know the answer, do you?”

ASSALEY: Maybe Your power and Your glory, maybe… I don’t know what to say”

FATHER: You might say you want to think about My power and My glory. Of course, My power and My glory are one and the same. My power and My glory are love! Love is My power, and it is also yours. Don’t kid yourself that you are powerless when it comes to your life. No, indeed. You are powerful, and love is your power and glory, naught but love. We have the same love in Our hearts, only you think your love is less. Beloved, all of you on this forum, dear beloveds, you simply haven’t exercised your love enough. Sometimes I wonder if you think that your love is a wild tiger that you had better leave at home…

“But no, love is to accompany you everywhere you go. At work and at home, love is the height of you. It is your grandest power. Now, exercise it. Take it with you. Don’t be without it.’’
…………………………………

Tonight, I’m just posing you this question again, do you really have love in stock? Or don’t you know that your greatest power and glory is love in Father, for Father and with Father. Just ponder and make your love shine like the Bright and Morning Stars!

Domtia.

Father’s boy for Africa

« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:56:49 PM by ASSALE »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The 6th Epochal Dispensation and Facts about Fusion Because of It:

I am lifting part of a post I made to another person this evening who questioned various facts I spoke to in my earlier post above.  I have redacted some of that post to George because it touched on personal issues but there are facts included in this post which I am sure you will find good to know.  Here it is:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . I know the Urantia Book well enough not to be fooled about facts reported from it from so-called readers which are actually not true as most people have never read the Book through and guess what it says and frequently quite wrong about it.  The celestial life that was my guide when I taught the book for about 15 years said I was good enough to continue teaching it in a new era.  But they want the new Urantia Book to be taught and see me as a good model to take that on.  But I need to be taught how to do it even better.  The sixth epochal dispensation allows training in teaching it– and that is true for you and other good teachers when you have fully read the new book and not just pieces of it— and that the 6th dispensation allows all good teachers to form a group or team and works that side of things as your contribution to the Magisterial Mission.

George and I both are considered high risk candidates to become Mighty Messengers.  Did George have any idea they were thinking this way?  I did not think of it myself, nor do I think of myself yet, as a candidate to become a Mighty Messenger; however, the sixth epochal dispensation allows for candidates for such Orders in the future and in human form as of yet and living on Urantia, to profess to God all things Godly.  This may result that Father may decide to help out human candidates to become Mighty Messengers or other Trinity embraced Order assured before leaving for the ascendancy career to the mansion worlds and beyond.

Something else: Suppose we learn to teach well and we suddenly have to face a group or a mob that tries to stop our work?  They start yelling and chanting that we are the personification of antichrist and maybe threaten our lives?  Right there an then we find out how much you or I can take in public. If you defend yourselves well you can easily become a candidate for being a Mighty Messenger, or the Father could summarily remove you or me or both from the planet at some point and risk no further contribution from either of us on the subject.  What does that mean?

There is a statement in my post this morning that says what that means, and it goes like this:  When Michael moves to Urantia for the duration of the Magisterial Mission, he will bring with him a governmental of spiritual apparatchiks, or in our language, spirit administrators, who are perfection and know how to run a Salvington government from Urantia.  It is spoken to in the post lightly but it will work when about 850,000 spirit-liaison-staff, I call apparatchiks or administrators,  who will work for spiritual concerns of another twelve million liaison helpers working on Salvington to run it from Urantia by orders passed up from Urantia to Salvington.

That is a number enough to insure that all 3.6 million human-style inhabited planets in Nebadon get the attention they need and operate without a problem.  In that 3.6 million planet number he sees to,  there are about 40,000 Light and Life planets in spiritual perfection that take special precaution and work to see they continue that way.  The majority of inhabited planets of other than human account for another 7,500 (seven thousand five hundred) of non human species. 

That totals roughly 3.8 million planets to watch after,  and they are His responsibility while on Urantia seeing to our Magisterial Mission.  I am also informed that Michael and Mother Spirit have to take care of another 100,000 planets that lie on the periphery of Nebadon that are non evolutionary and we dare not even speculate about what they are about as they belong to a universe age quite distant of time and space.

Let me return to the sixth epochal revelation and tell you that because I am told that I expect no real changes in my heart rate or my body cells that are already in place and are about 85% complete and in place as new muscle tissue and organ tissue and brain tissue, I can tell you that the new government to be installed when the Unqualifiedly Supreme Administrators (different from the Michael retinue of 850,000), are told by Michael to take the reigns of Urantia Government now, and that Machiventa Melchizedek removes the twelve Receivers, then I am to behold the Supreme myself and take on the responsibility of becoming the human director who sees to how all humans will work as human staff or associates on the Magisterial Mission.  In other words I get no perks for just being a volunteer, and until I take the responsibility they hold to me, I have no salary or material help to run things.

The sixth epochal dispensation allows the Supreme personnel to come to Urantia and Panoptia that were not planned for in the fifth epochal dispensation, and that is one of the real reasons we changed from the fifth epochal dispensation to the sixth epochal dispensation so fast.  Besides giving man a great boost in cosmic insight, the prayer of the Supreme for Urantia to avoid collapsing the idea of God the Father, but adding the need for God the Supreme to unify the mind work Urantia mortals that has never been addressed before.

The sixth epochal dispensation allows for human fusion (the Supreme mind work more or less) in alternative style from the old fashion style used by Ezekiel four thousand five hundred years ago.  The fifth epochal dispensation was in effect when I fused, and as such I am restricted to arts and crafts on Urantia so to speak, but if one of you can fuse under the sixth epochal dispensation, you are free to leave the planet without any artificial means to help one to move into the beyond.  In my case under the old dispensation, when I leave Urantia I go by Adjuster transmission and so on.

The change from the 5th to the 6th epochal dispensation have huge implications to us personally.  You can be of the 6th but I remain in the 5th as far as fusion status is concerned and that changes my destiny somewhat from yours but they will not say how.  Michael wishes to speak to this directly:

Michael of Nebadon:

"I speak to this quickly.  George, you are about six years from fusion as of today.  Ron got his wish and fused on Christmas and it is a lovely date to remember for Christmas, George, for it will no longer be the big holiday it once was and we will see to its demotion and its regard for commercialization, and it will be seen as a bygone attempt at the outrage and sacrilege  of a failed civilization.”

Sentenact:

"I am not from the Unqualifiedly Supreme authority but from the Uversa Supreme Qualified Authority.  I am Supreme and you are not George, but you are, Ron.  Why?  When you fuse on an evolutionary planet as you have Ron, that makes you part of God the Supreme even though it takes an eternity to understand what that means.  This is why Ron can talk with Gaia and Havona and Uversa on these subjects even though he does not recognize how so easily.  When one is fused under the 5th epochal dispensation, Ron set that dispensation so far ahead of where we though it should be, it was decided on Uversa to shut down the 5th epochal dispensation and establish a dispensation for all Urantians to do what you did.  Many Urantians are now close to fusion on Urantia everybody, and at last count there are about four million candidates for fusion on the planet as they live and breathe there.  That is up from two million only at two years ago determination.  In looking at the 6th epochal dispensation, all of you must realize that the method of fusion Ron pioneered is available to you so long as you have finished your psychic circles and complete at least half of the twenty-five morontial circles as well. 

“Ron has completed them all except the 25th and that is reserved to complete when he graduates from Urantia at the end of the present Magisterial Mission.  Ron's destiny is not open for discussion because he must complete his transition and be in good standing with Paradise Deity, Salvington Deity, and Uversa Deity, and if that is true, then he is free to serve for however long he can on Urantia.

“We also see him meeting Jesus in about a century after the Urantia departures for the Bestowal Son’s  take on a life you feel is mostly disastrous, but it is not disastrous at all because you took it as it came and won kudos from Michael for plenty of reasons.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Thank you Ron, Michael and Santenact for these precisions. In a vision last year, before I was advised to stop astral trips for a while, I was with a Celestial on the river, on a small boat driven by the Celestial who told me: "We're teaching and training you to become a Mighty Messenger." I posted this vision. I'm all the more so happy tonight to have the confirmation through Ron's post above.

This training is still on, even though I say nothing about it. So many wonderful projects are awaiting us. Thank you Ron, sometimes, so many wonderful spiritual events happen to us on a personal level, but only those who can experience them can give credit to these unusual happenings, the above revelation is 100% true, and I may be among the Mighty 'Messaging' candidates.

Sincere thanks Ron.

Assaley
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 09:18:04 PM by ASSALE »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
George, I don't know what question you asked that resulted in this very important and informative post and message for us but I am more than happy that you asked.
Ron, This is a very exciting proposition that has been presented  to us and I thank you, Michael and Sentenact for this information.   Naturally I went back to our Urantia Book  for a reread of "Mighty Messengers" for a renewal and review of the entire subject to get refreshed.   I post the link for any others who find  this so important to our possible involvement, participation, and futures.

I am posting the section specifically about Mighty Messengers below.   If you click on the link you can read the entire section.   I did not include it since it  is quite lengthy.   LarryG

Mighty Messenger
22. The Trinitized Sons of God
2. The Mighty Messengers
22.2.1 Mighty Messengers belong to the ascendant group of the Trinitized Sons. They are a class of perfected mortals who have been rebellion tested or otherwise equally proved as to their personal loyalty; all have passed through some definite test of universe allegiance. At some time in their Paradise ascent they stood firm and loyal in the face of the disloyalty of their superiors, and some did actively and loyally function in the places of such unfaithful leaders.
22.2.2 With such personal records of fidelity and devotion, these ascending mortals pass on through Havona with the stream of the pilgrims of time, attain Paradise, graduate therefrom, and are mustered into the Corps of the Finality. Thereupon they are trinitized in the secret embrace of the Paradise Trinity and subsequently are commissioned to become associated with the Ancients of Days in the administration of the governments of the seven superuniverses.
22.2.3 Every ascendant mortal of insurrectionary experience who functions loyally in the face of rebellion is eventually destined to become a Mighty Messenger of the superuniverse service. Likewise is any ascendant creature who effectively prevents such upheavals of error, evil, or sin; for action designed to prevent rebellion or to effect higher types of loyalty in a universe crisis is regarded as of even greater value than loyalty in the face of actual rebellion.
22.2.4 The senior Mighty Messengers were chosen from those ascendant mortals of time and space who were among the earlier Paradise arrivals, many having traversed Havona in the times of Grandfanda. But the first trinitizing of Mighty Messengers was not effected until the candidate corps contained representatives from each of the seven superuniverses. And the last group of this order to qualify on Paradise embraced ascendant pilgrims from the local universe of Nebadon.
22.2.5 Mighty Messengers are embraced by the Paradise Trinity in classes of seven hundred thousand, one hundred thousand for assignment to each superuniverse. Almost one trillion Mighty Messengers are commissioned on Uversa, and there is every reason to believe that the number serving in each of the seven superuniverses is exactly the same.
22.2.6 I am a Mighty Messenger, and it may interest Urantians to know that the companion and associate of my mortal experience was also triumphant in the great test, and that, though we were many times and for long periods separated in the agelong inward ascent to Havona, we were embraced in the same seven-hundred-thousand group, and that we spent our time passing through Vicegerington in close and loving association. We were finally commissioned and together assigned to Uversa of Orvonton, and we are often dispatched in company for the execution of assignments requiring the services of two Messengers.
22.2.7 Mighty Messengers, in common with all Trinity-embraced sons, are assigned to all phases of superuniverse activities. They maintain constant connection with their headquarters through the superuniverse reflectivity service. Mighty Messengers serve in all sectors of a superuniverse and frequently execute missions to the local universes and even to the individual worlds, as I do on this occasion.
22.2.8 In the superuniverse courts, Mighty Messengers act as defenders of both individuals and planets when they come up for adjudication; they also assist the Perfections of Days in the direction of the affairs of the major sectors. As a group, their chief assignment is that of superuniverse observers. They are stationed on the various headquarters worlds and on individual planets of importance as the official observers of the Ancients of Days. When so assigned, they also serve as advisers to the authorities directing the affairs of the spheres of their sojourn. The Messengers take active part in all phases of the ascendant scheme of mortal progression. With their associates of mortal origin they keep the supergovernments in close and personal touch with the status and progression of the plans of the descending Sons of God.
22.2.9 Mighty Messengers are fully conscious of their entire ascendant careers, and that is why they are such useful and sympathetic ministers, understanding messengers, for service on any world of space and to any creature of time. As soon as you are delivered from the flesh, you will communicate freely and understandingly with us since we spring from all the races on all the evolutionary worlds of space, that is, from those mortal races that are indwelt by, and subsequently fused with, Thought Adjusters.

2. The Mighty Messengers

LarryG 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:50:43 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Larry.  It is always good to refresh our old brain cells.  What a fantastic time we are now living in.
Take care of yourself my friend.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
22.2.3 Every ascendant mortal of insurrectionary experience who functions loyally in the face of rebellion is eventually destined to become a Mighty Messenger of the superuniverse service. Likewise is any ascendant creature who effectively prevents such upheavals of error, evil, or sin; for action designed to prevent rebellion or to effect higher types of loyalty in a universe crisis is regarded as of even greater value than loyalty in the face of actual rebellion.
22.2.4 The senior Mighty Messengers were chosen from those ascendant mortals of time and space who were among the earlier Paradise arrivals, many having traversed Havona in the times of Grandfanda. But the first trinitizing of Mighty Messengers was not effected until the candidate corps contained representatives from each of the seven superuniverses. And the last group of this order to qualify on Paradise embraced ascendant pilgrims from the local universe of Nebadon.
22.2.5 Mighty Messengers are embraced by the Paradise Trinity in classes of seven hundred thousand, one hundred thousand for assignment to each superuniverse. Almost one trillion Mighty Messengers are commissioned on Uversa, and there is every reason to believe that the number serving in each of the seven superuniverses is exactly the same.

Always so interesting to reread the details so graciously given to us about the countless ways the universe works and especially insight into consequences of our decisions and actions and how they affect our lives and those around us.  The details provided here (my highlights) not only give us a glimpse into far flung consequential actions when faced with our choices, but show us the value of these (e.g. forethought and the value of prevention).  I still vividly recall and have been thankful for the words of my mother and other elders where 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure' and a 'stitch in time saves nine'.

It is also clarified for us that all seven superuniverses have been touched by rebellion in some form.  How wonderful to think that the day will come when the 'seeds of rebellion' will become so obvious as to be lovingly and capably defused before any lasting harm can be effected.

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
[. . .]
Something else: Suppose we learn to teach well and we suddenly have to face a group or a mob that tries to stop our work?  They start yelling and chanting that we are the personification of antichrist and maybe threaten our lives?  Right there an then we find out how much you or I can take in public. If you defend yourselves well you can easily become a candidate for being a Mighty Messenger, or the Father could summarily remove you or me or both from the planet at some point and risk no further contribution from either of us on the subject.  [. . .]

Ron: I found it interesting that you referred to being called "antichrist" where this is not the first time you have used this simile, where once you used the same reference to the return of Jesus, where he would possibly be considered as the "antichrist" by some, but that post has been removed.  Nevertheless, I am curious as to how you think an "antichrist", as in its "personification" might be described, because the Bible does mention "antichrist(s)" five times and its definition varies slightly. And, when you use it above in reference to "learn to teach well" might indicate that what you might be attempting to teach, regarding the "sixth epochal dispensation", would or could insight a "mob" as it refers to these teachings? Forgive me for this query but, it seemed a little dramatic in lite of a "candidate for being a Mighty Messenger", although I understand the principles behind the mustering in of a "Mighty Messenger", where it does not appear possible without, additional movement through the Universe.

The other point that I wanted to make regarding the "antichrist" is that based on one of the Biblical statements, and not to mention the more popular writings of Nostradamus where his reference to the third "antichrist" would be that he actual is alive and present today.  However, many have speculated as to the identity of said person, which I have been made privy to the secrets as to this identity, where the so-called name being mentioned as "mabus" is a coded method of identification as to the family surname(s) used, and not to mention the secret writings and pictures, recently revealed, which are coded with the family coat of arms, and the time period of his appearance.  Yet I am not at liberty to reveal this identity because, it might cause a bigger problem because Nostradamus really never revealed what this person would do, in order to receive this label, only to mention that it was to late to be able to do anything about the second antichrist, as he mentions. So, if what I have said is correct and valid, which it is, then I also believe that there may be a misunderstanding as to the role of this character, and may also play a part in the Magisterial Mission, as you once eluded to and as I have aforementioned.  This is why I am interested in your understanding as the definition of the "personification of antichrist", as you used it above.

The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Anti Christ = Anti Jesus. There is  one that fits that description in the current USA administration.
ur606

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MidiChlorian and all:

The subject of the antichrist is a Category of its own and I have secured that new placement at

http://forum.serara.org/index.php?board=90.0

Please use this category linked above for discussion concerning the antichrist.  It is linked truly to the Dispensation and so on but has such a huge track record of being treated as a separate subject I decided it should thus be treated so.

Please go to that link for my response to MidiChlorian as well.

Thank you.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania