Author Topic: What works and what does not  (Read 99 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
What works and what does not
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:14:30 AM »
Teacher : Thought Adjuster
Subject : What works and what does not
Category : Threads for new transmissions
T/R : Clency
June 19th 2017 – 10.30 am GMT

Thought Adjuster : My son, you have been pondering on the last transmissions, these later days, from Califax and Sentenact, all based on what are the best ways to work it out with the Magisterial Missions when the time comes.

It is obvious that the training you receive on the Serara.org forum is beneficial – no questions asked - but somehow, you have been telling yourself, for some time now, that what you are learning from different celestial teachers, be it revelations or whatever else, and your continuous studying of the Urantia Book, remain a mere intellectual performance.

So, the latest transmissions comfort you at the idea, deriving from your previous experiences acquired in a former religious community to whom you are grateful for, that there must be, at least two or three years, practical training on the battle field, so as to be of an utmost efficacy for the Magisterial Missions.

Rest assured, my son, this is what is in store for you all; you will know what works and what does not. Stay in my peace. I signoff as your Thought Adjuster. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What works and what does not
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:42:31 AM »
Thank you for your post Clency.  Your TA makes good sense as we are just beginning to learn or lessons.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw