Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
GENERAL INTEREST INFORMATION / Re: AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019
« Last post by gitz on January 20, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »
Ron,

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the bureau to apply for a marriage license for the three of us, you, me, and Jane.  That will draw little attention for sure!!

Continuing this silliness, I hereby publicly announce and present to you the right to use, misuse, or however Jane opts to define the connection between you and her.  Yes, I'm grumpy at times.  But I'm not jealous, because I'm younger (70) than you and prettier than you--so there!!

Steven, the husband of Jane...and don't forget it.
GENERAL INTEREST INFORMATION / Re: AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019
« Last post by gitz on January 20, 2019, 02:15:32 PM »
Dear Antonio,

Thank you for the lovely post.  You are right about my extraordinary experience.  My heart and soul did feel "joy and comfort at the same time."  This revelation must certainly give you and Julio too a sense of comfort to know that your babies are doing just wonderfully with their growth up there.  One thing Ron did not mention in his two fabulous Reports that I think you will like to hear as I did is that Jane said that she wanted me to know that she is very very happy now.  And I am certain your little girl is happy as well.

Antonio, when the revelation was given to us yesterday, I did not know then that Ron was to present Parts I and II on the topic of autism.  Because of that, I dictated furiously with a most fluid pen at mach speed.  My fingers were going so fast that I perceived Larry amazed to see the smoke rising from my pen in hand.  I consciously checked out my fingers and pen through my reading glasses blurred with tearing eyes watching them independently moving along on the paper..  The adrenaline was pushing my hand so that I couldn't stop if I wanted to.  I don't ever remember my fingers moving that fast even playing one of Chopin's Etudes.  But I got it all down on paper.  Perhaps when I re-read my dictations today I'll find something of personal value to you not mentioned in Ron's very complete and superb revelatory Reports I and II.  If so, I'll pass it on to you, Julio, and all.

I've always contended that death is a celebration of life.  Now, I know it to be sure even for the unborn.  Wow, what a time to be alive on Urantia for the knowledge given heretofore unknown except through revelation.  A big, gigantic thanks to Spirit and Ron for all that they give to us to have.  Ron is not canonized yet (ooh, I'm sure he'll cringe at this), but today I give him the deserved title, Saint Ron of York.

Steven
January 20, 2019
York, PA

This is Michael of Nebadon.  Quote me Ron:

“I am sure many are reading this post around the world.  I see the numbers and I see the results as people are incredulous such a post could ever been made.  Luminaya is astounded at how Ron can take a simple revelation and make it work to those of you who are greatly interested, but you are unable to assimilate the work at all.

“Clency, you have entirely missed what causes autism.  It is caused by a brain stem that was ordered to destroy those autobiotic cells placed on it by spirit.  The brain tells the brain stem to do the destruction while the baby is in the womb, and when stem cell aborts those cells on the brain stem, it forces the brain to evolve all over again from the human brain’s beginnings in primates - - - monkeys!  The monkey brain is incapable of language so the child does not speak while he goes through the re-evolution of his own brain.

“I am telling all of you Ron has learned to revelation beautifully and on your terms and in your language.  He has also learned that Luminaya is a little afraid of Ron as Ron shows how well he teaches and how excellent are his results when he posts like he did this time.  No one told Ron how to do it; he just did it.

“You all must realize that you are reading a brilliant exposition in your own language flaws, and that it works beautifully to the point others now can read this and become finalized in their heart wrenching debate about children they may have aborted for a good reason or not.  Life on Urantia is pitiless and cruel and you need to know that life on the mansion worlds is choice and loving and caring and often just as silly as Ron can get when doing these things for Mantutia and Luminaya. Luminaya says his way of using available graphics and taking them to a level where they can actually very well instruct, is an amazing feat of ability to understand the revelation so well he can teach it immediately.  HE is also wonder why I am casting a slightly gray shadow over this work.  It is this:

“This morning Lemuel wrote him very sour over something Ron was asked to write him.  Ron deciphered the contact and sent it to him unquestioning.  Truth is it is a dictation and Ron let it stand as such.  In actual fact it was a trial piece for Ron to worry not over but made to worry Lemuel.  He is worried and is rightly outraged at the dictation.  Why?   That dictation was meant for us to design later for him personally, but Ron merely answered a medical problem that Lemuel continues to have.  What Lemuel realizes is that the dictation was not pertaining to him directly but to Ron himself and that the dictation was to remind all that no on finishes life on Urantia without running into a buzz saw of problems such as Ron has been dealing with now for ten years and more.  I am truly sorry it hit Lemuel the way it did, but Lemuel must learn he is not exempt from problems like he suffers at all and to hear it fed back to him the way Ron did is not to be unhappy, but happy he got away with things he should never have attempted to do.  Only Lemuel understands the implications of that statement.

“With regard to the autism post, Ron battled no one to produce that work and we are so glad we did not touch him during that exposition on a subject that baffles medical science to this day.  Now they know what is involved you will see a gradual evolution to the points in the post Ron made, that while it is not an autoimmune disease it mimics it because the brain is forced to go through its original evolution again.  It goes back to the primate brain which has no development in it for human language.  Now this”

“Ron inadvertently started a cry for help from several of you on this subject, and I am not asking Ron ever to respond to these cries.  He is surly enough these days over a disease that baffles us even and it will be ended shortly.  His bones have been stripped of the protective mycelium they get coated in for their protection, and as a result the bones are attacked by his blood and that causes great pain.  In other words, he has an autoimmune disaster in a way I have never seen it act before.

“Why?  We just do not know and it took a Primary Supernaphim to diagnose it correctly and Ron was asked to keep it secret and he has.

“I must also request that you Ron never do this again so well I have to impart a warning to t hose who now read it as a way to fully understand autism.  It is the start the medical profession must know about, but autism can also be caused by drug taking of the mother to t he degree she is so out of it she cannot run a laundry basked and get a wash out of it.   I see we are not being silly either, but you all must get the idea that Ron does as we ask him to, and he takes pride in being a good scribe.

“However, autism must be studied also as part of an opiate epidemic too and that we have failed to provide Ron.  Children who suffer cocaine addiction must be treated differently for autism than those who have a brain stem malfunction as Ron shows it in his post.  Brain stem malfunctions of this nature produce about four million babies on Urantia every five years, for you cannot average them out as to statistical numbers and it takes a larger number of years to give you this number accurately statistically.

“I am now Luminaya, and ron you took my work and made it brilliantly presented.  It also must be stated there are other reasons for autism and you look and ask but does not autism always result in the lack of language and that is always an evolution problem?  I answer that succinctly that is exactly true.  But you gave the impression that it was autoimmune problems only, and that is also true, and I wonder why I get so exercised over this?  The answer is that this disease is caused by man alone and that is not particularly emphasized in the two part post (which, by the way, is so well done I doubt we could do it better in spirit.)

“As Luminaya, and I am indeed Chief of Seraphim but I am or can be Michael of Nebadon, such is the power of a Primary Supernaphim, as we can be the Infinite Spirit too, and only Ron, God bless him, understands that well enough to understand it is fully true.  Your fifth epochal revelation actually mentions this as an evolution of spirit in time to work on levels they are best understood to be heard and understood.  I could speak as a Primary Supernaphim and I doubt even Ron could understand the level of my speech.  Hence I become a seraphim or a Creator Son depending where I must instruct.

“For this reason, Ron is forever barred from being a close confidant of a Primary Supernaphim, as Ron understood every word I uttered around that dining room table this past Friday.  He also understands that Gitz is malformed in attention to the point he must do serious work to rectify a once brilliant mind back to itself as he has let the death of his wife Jane break him down to the point he feels loath to do serious work anymore in these medical areas that interest him.  You Steven are not be lectured but reminded you lost your oomph to strictly human interactions with family and not give to much thought anymore.  Jane, your wife now on high, relays this to you in my transfer of her voice to Ron:

(Jane Gitz speaks) “You Steven are always in my thoughts and you must always understand that Ron is one wonderful friend to have, but he is much aware of much more than you ever want to known about your bereavement and how harsh life is to you without me.  He is truly a good friend and will never let you down.  However, you are slightly perturbed he must use your wife’s name so fully, and I instructed Ron to use it if it served a good purposed, and it has.  People can personalize the message so much better when we know it is from a mortal wife who left far too soon over something that claimed her before her time was done on Urantia.  Besides, Ron wants to marry me too and he suggests we three get a marriage license.  You must not take that literally as you tend to do with Ron, but take it as a funny way of saying he is my friend too.   I must also upbraid you Ron for making it sound so fully done and it was now that I see your intentions.  You do not parade live and affairs of the heart ever because it causes misunderstanding as soon as you do but realize, I am still Jane Gitz with a new body and a new appearance, as the human genes for appearance do not return when one is resurrected after death. To you Steven, this is a most wonderful way to communicate and I may not get permission to address you directly as Ron seems able to do, but he cares you care and will be careful not to misuse this connection.  He made it work beautifully and you can get over your grumpy view that you let too much out– you did not!

“AS I am limited in my time I say this to all of you” As Jane Gitz was deeply interested in autistic children, but as my new name might suggest on high, I am now interested first in service, and second how it might be applied with autistic resurrections from the baby nursery here on mansion world two.  I am also sure Ron could explain a lot but he has also chosen to stand aside from doing that for now.

“I say a small farewell this morning and kiss your silly lips Gitz as I still eye you very much and you are only away for a few years in many respects until we get training together for our future work.  Bye for now.  Jane.”

LUMINAYA =
“I am truly wondering what we have with you Ron.  You spend your time feeling blue so often over your isolation due to illness and colds which you entertain this morning.  I am also happy to report we do not always hear you well, and we also have this for you: Your painful legs acted up again this morning and that will occur seldom anymore and that cold will dissipate soon enough as we must activate your immune system once in awhile to keep it working as it should.  I am a Primary Supernaphim Ron, and you are not.  In any case I am now Michael and you must understand you did a folly for no reason other than to permit people to see how the Contact Commission can act and no one is better served than the Urantia Foundation which now sees how good you can be with these supernal connections that your dear Christy had and you called false.  In most cases Christy was dead accurate with what was reported and some called her an addlepated fool which she was not and far superior to those frat boys she learned to thoroughly dislike after awhile.

“Be assured Steven this talk with Jane sets it up with the Foundation that Jane used to work with to figure out autism.  Strike while the iron is hot and let them hear you and this lecture on autism in print now and bide your time as you will be included in future discussions over how your wife proposed a new institute to work on this information Ron provides as medical advice from the deeply caring uinverse that disease be eradicated from Urantia, especially in children."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
“You Ron are finished for the day as you look at the clock and lose a day easily with this kind of work.  Write your bills off and take to the post office this morning to make sure they get in the mail before someone does not like them late.  I also point out your eyesight is atrocious and at times worse and that is not to be unfair to us which you are not, but to yourself for working hard and late on missions that are ours to postpone now.  The Contact Commission is no longer set back until March 4th but to April 10th not but immediately, as this post of yours on autism is marvelous and is rewarded with a fresh bath of revelation for the Commissioners to work on with you.

DR. WILLIAM S. SADLER -
“I want the Urantia Foundation to hear this: Be sure the idea of dissolution is real and I support it and that is because Ron is so extraordinary in ability to lead the new sixth epochal revelation (SER), and for that reason I fold my tent up here now, as I no longer have a deep and abiding interest in a ndw Foundation I did not found.  I am also of the opinion that the Trustee we call Mo Siegle is now getting a good wallop from his own mind over what has not happened over the past five years since Ron was persona non grata so long at your table.  In any case Ron keeps proving he knows what he is doing and I succeed in promising him this:  You fully accept me as counsel and you have it.  My wife Dr. Lena and I are fully resolved to become one with the new Foundation, and that your work in it Ron, will be long remembers as the resolve of a God centered life of a man who saw the time for reform upon us, and that it shall be done.  Dr. Sadler.”

END
Antonio and everyone

As it was with you, my friend Antonio, my wife lost our first child in pregnancy, and was not even born alive. Then we had two biological children and a "son of the heart", that is, a second cousin raised and educated as a child since baby, that is, from exactly eight months of age. In the same way, I also get very emotional, with tears in my eyes, when it comes to small children who have passed away or, in the case, they were not even born.

With much love to all,

Julio.

======== 

Antonio e a todos

Assim como ocorreu com você, meu amigo Antônio, a minha esposa perdeu nosso primeiro filho na gravidez, sendo que sequer chegou a nascer vivo. Depois, nós tivemos dois filhos biológicos e um "filho do coração", ou seja, um primo em segundo grau criado e educado como filho desde bebê, ou seja, desde exatos oito meses de idade.  Da mesma forma, eu fico também muito emocionado, com lágrimas em meus olhos, quando o assunto é crianças pequenas que faleceram ou, no caso, que sequer nasceram.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio.

« Last post by Antonio on January 20, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
My dear distinguished colleagues and guests, I have been extremely quiet for a few weeks now, but with what Ron Besser posted today about the condition called AUTISM and especially in relation to the 'communication between Gitz and his wife Jane',..., made me react a lot and that's why I wanted to comment a little, and this in reference to the text that I took care to include and I quote :

« … Luminaya spoke candidly to me:  the wife who departed earth about three years ago now is being educated on one of the resurrection worlds called a mansion world.  Luminaya asked one of the Commissioners around sitting with me around my table, would he permit a contact with his wife Jane who is being taught to be a doctor on the spirit spheres. Steven Gitz was delighted to hear his wife again and said so, and we then were connected to the university on mansion world two with Jane Gitz, as she used to be known.

Jane Gitz relayed the fact that her actual detailed work was to learn how she would work with the life giving spiritual agencies through her when she learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth.

Jane Gitz in her earth life worked with Foundations and doctors to learn how to deal with children who had autism and spent her final days worrying about the fact she had accumulated so much information with her husband Steven Gitz, she feared all of her efforts to lean what she did would be lost.   Jane relates that upon her resurrection, the Father of all Spirit interviewed her and asked if she would be interested in working with an unfortunate group of fetus personalities who never had a chance to live an earth life since they were aborted.  An earth life is essential for people to receive normal resurrection (same personality but new body and a superb education to follow).  Jane agreed and our contact with her yesterday found her in her third year at a special university that worked exclusively to bring new life aborted back to life and give them the childhood they missed due to the miscontent of a parent who had no use for them on earth.

Our resurrected Jane, told her earth husband, that in bringing aborted children back to life, that about ten percent of them arrived with AUTISM... »

To you my dear friend Gitz, this communication with your deceased wife was surely 'an extraordinary experience' and I imagine that your 'human heart' and 'your soul' must have felt immense joy and comfort at the same time!!!.

To know that your wife Jane is now in good hands in the mansion world and she has learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth,..., surely you have been filled with happiness and seeing all the effort and the good she provides to those poor children who have not had the chance to live this earthly experience and for my part, I find this ensuring and to witness everything is possible after our transition to better worlds after crossing 'the door of our death'!!!.

After the birth of my two boys, my wife lost 'in miscarriage' our third child, this child would have been our first daughter and we would have name her 'Geneviève'. My wife and I have 'faith' that one day we will find her up there, in 'the nursery' and maybe, who knows, she is already with your beloved wife Jane.

In another order of ideas :

@RonBesser,..., you have so much beautiful writing and so much to facilitate in writing, I like the way you introduced the concept of the spiritual world, very successful coming from a person such as you and whit your extensive knowledge on this subject and giving a lot of relevant and very informative details, I loved your post and these are the kinds of information I like to read the most from you Ron, ..., thank you!!!

@Larry and Gitz,..., thank you for your hard work and your efforts!!!

(I find you lucky and I would love to participate as active members)

Thank you to all the Heavenly Beings who contributed during these four days of 'human-spiritual' conference!!!
« Last post by Clency on January 20, 2019, 12:48:24 AM »
This paper about the brain stems, autism, the Down syndrome and other deseases is so dumbfounded and overwhelming that it raises many questions, all stumbling in my mind. So much so that a first reading is not enough, I have to go over it again so as to organize my thinking in a proper manner. I suspect my own brain stems to be of an inferior level (that’s me), but anyway there are two or three inquiries for now that I would like to submit for clarification.

Since it all comes to the well-functioning of the brain stems, my questions are as follows :
1)   Is the change in our DNA, resulting from the Lucifer rebellion, has something to do with brain stems disorder ?
2)   Is it wrong, in the eyes of Celestials, to abort the development of a fetus in a woman’s womb if a disfunction has been detected by the medical corps ?
3)   Is a child with Down syndrome or autism – obviously with a mental and intellectual disorder – endowed by a Thought Adjuster and Spirit Helpers ?

I have more questions, but I am not familiar with medical terms, so I leave it here for now. Domtia
PART II

Link ro PDF Document which Is Part II of this post on the causes for autism

https://app.box.com/s/mt85sh9lk4z59a0ncvlxzdf10otj2fh7

Part II of the autism post is about 15 pages and has a couple of graphics in it that is better viewed with the PDF format to read.  The link above should take you to box.net to its storage area.  The reason you got the first post again is I copied the title forgetting the software links when you do that.  Now the new link should take you to the right place to finish reading what is really a new maybe epochal revelation of the cause for autism on Urantia. Thank you.

Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"Ron labored on this document for five hours and actually received kudos from the Deity Absolute to taking the time to formalize what the Contact Commission received yesterday.  It is superbly well done and the graphics are excellent for a change.  I also submit everyone should read this if they want to know how a complicated document like this gets done with how many personnel in spirit it takes to do this.  I see Ron asked the question about how many robot batteries ti took to get the work he placed in PDF for you above.  The answer is close to six million who are linked together from Uversa down to Salvington and then linked together down to Urantia for distribution from Poughkeepsie. New York State.  Ron asked if they stay in place for a work shift or two, and they do as the same living battery robots, totaling that six million stay there for decades before they are brought back and refurbished on Uversa.  I also want it known that Ron has been fishing for a promotion out of his health problems as you hear often enough and with this work he gets kudos from all and we will see to it shortly Ron. [Thank you!]  Michael of Nebadon."

END

TRANSLATIONS / Re: Wiadomoci po polsku (Posts in Polish)
« Last post by Andre_P on January 19, 2019, 12:34:21 PM »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11826.msg72692#msg72692
Przekaza : amethyst, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : Miejsce na nowe przekazy / Trzeci z trzech przekazów od Matki Nebadonii z Michałem
« 17 stycznia 2019 r., godz. 02:17:01 »

Przedmiot : Nawyk ściągania dodatkowej ochrony dla siebie
Nauka czytania między wierszami
Nauczyciele : Matka Nebadonia i Michał
Przekazujący : Amethyst
Data : 17 stycznia 2019 r.
Miejsce : Upstate, Nowy Jork

MATKA NEBADONIA :

"Twój Ojciec i Ja patrzymy na was, jak czekacie i zastanawiacie się, co będzie w nadchodzących tygodniach i miesiącach. Czujemy waszą niepewność, wasze obawy, wasze poczucie braku ukierunkowania i przewodnictwa w tych trudnych dniach oczekiwania. Rozumiemy waszą dezorientację i niezrozumienie. Czy to by was zaskoczyło, gdybyście się dowiedzieli, że wielu z nas tutaj również odczuwa podobne uczucia. Tak właśnie jest.

"W tych czasach najbardziej pomocne i korzystne jest dodanie dodatkowej warstwy ochrony wokół siebie. Po obudzeniu się każdego dnia i przed pójściem spać, poproście moje anielskie córki, aby zaopatrzyły was w solidny stożek białego światła, który całkowicie was otoczy, aby uchronić was przed procami i strzałami rzucanymi przez siły atakujące nosicieli Światła, takich jak wy. Wyobrażajcie sobie tę białą ścianę jako prawie twardą.

"Te strzały mogą nadejść z dowolnego kierunku w dowolnym momencie i szukają słabego punktu, w którym mogą przeniknąć. Ametyst doświadczyła tego z pierwszej ręki kilka dni temu, kiedy została oślepiona przez niewidzialny, ceglany mur.

"Jest to czas, aby trzymać uszy przy ziemi, wyciszając zbyt dużo mowy, zwłaszcza zwiększając wewnętrzne postrzeganie, które może ostrzec was przed zbliżającymi się przeszkodami. Jesteście naprawdę obserwowani i chronieni przez swojego anioła, ale ta dodatkowa warstwa jest jeszcze jednym narzędziem dla niego, z którego może korzystać w swojej pracy.

"Wiele się teraz dzieje tego, za czym większość z was tęskniło. Przyjrzyjcie się okolicznościom waszego życia i próbujcie odcyfrować to, co widać. Spójrzcie na wydarzenia wokół was i próbujcie dostrzec zmiany robione w subtelny sposób. Te subtelne znaki staną się coraz bardziej oczywiste z upływem czasu i ważne jest, abyście doskonalili swoje umiejętności percepcji.

MICHAŁ
"Wasza Matka prosi was, abyście się wysilili, aby dostrzec zarówno ukryte trudności, jak i ciche zmiany, które mają miejsce w miarę jak misje działają coraz pełniej. Jest sporo działań, zarówno dobrych, jak i złych, wirujących w niektórych z was, a także wokół was i ważne jest, aby pozostać w ugruntowanej pozycji i zachowacie wiarę zwracając się do nas.

"Proszić o stożek ochronny i medytować o tym, co mówiła wasza Matka, powinno stać się dla was codziennym nawykiem. To jest współstwarzanie z Bogiem, a im dalej się wznosicie, tym bardziej stajecie się świadomi swoich obowiązków współstwarzania.

"Ten stożek da wielu psotnikom przerwę zanim spróbują podstawić nogę poczciwym synom i córkom Boga. Oni się zastanowią, czy wyrządzić krzywdę, wiedząc, że ich Fragmenty Ojca są w gotowości ze ŚWIATŁEM i ŻYCIEM Boga. Ci stwarzający problemy spróbują następnie zbliżyć się do celu, który ma mniejszą samoświadomość i nie ma głębokiego związku ze swoim Stwórcą. Ale najbardziej pożądają oni nosicieli Światła. Bądźcie więc przygotowani, aby pozwolić waszym Dostrajaczom i aniołom wykonywać swoją pracę, co Oni tak dobrze robią.

"Oboje kończymy teraz tę transmisję i mamy nadzieję, że ją dobrze przestudiujecie.
Bożego dnia od Nas obojga. "

KONIEC
GENERAL INTEREST INFORMATION / AUTISM - SPIRIT INSTRUCTION BREAK THROUGH 19JAN2019
« Last post by Ron Besser on January 19, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »
PART I OF TWO PARTS
THE CAUSE OF AUTISM
PDF DOC LINK Part I is:   https://app.box.com/s/ug6zr5cx00mf5rag0xd3e4reioqcxb2y
See Part II Link in post below

January 19, 2019
York, Pa
Transmitter: Ronald Besser  aronolac@Comcast.net

TEXT:

Permit me to explain something before I get into what is truly a break through in the view of what causes it and how it is naturally grown out of if we stop fooling around with expensive but useless treatments in some of the medical view which provide cures that are temporary but so often revert back almost to a state of idiocy in the patient.

Most people view spirit as an afterlife.  To humans that is what it is mostly.  However, understand that spirit has an active role in all designs of the mind and the brain stem in the human from infancy to the maturity and finally the passing of life to the next worlds of education and dependency of intellectual development from that point on from the ministry of the Spirit of God.  I am not going to get too far into any of this, but for you who are deeply concerned about the condition called AUTISM, it is vital for you to know that the problem that becomes autism begins in the fetus of the child to be.

I will return to that view in a few moments, but also let me explain to those who know nothing about spiritual contact, you have a lifetime of learning to know what that is and how it happens and how that impact can be actually heard in writing the dictation down of spirit so that one gets to see what spirit sees when it comes to the condition called AUTISM.

First one has to learn that actual communication of spirit can result in published books.  I am not referring to the Bible, as that is more a compilation of God seeking individuals or the Rabbinical writings known to some of you called Saints (such as Paul of Tarsus) or poets (such as the Second Isaiah), or what Israel established as the Prophets (Micah and Malachi just to name two).  The modern era has its clerics and its priests and its holy men and gurus, and all are more or less in some sort of contact with spiritual reality' however, there is a more organized department for direct spirit contact and that through the direct contact with spiritual agencies which are there to transfer vital information to a culture and society, which has finally reached the point of development that such a culture can work in the presence of actual spirit personalities and take down the information for publication.

I am one of those individuals through many circumstances I never planned for who can sit with spirit personalities and receive what spirit wants published, especially when it comes to diseases.  Autism is not a disease though for it is a brain stem condition that needs to be explained what that condition is and why it is important to know what it is and how to treat it.  Most autistic children are frightfully absolved of any social grace, and can be quite embarrassing in some cases to have them openly in the family presence.  This is not the child's fault, but it comes about due to a nasty biological condition that spirit has resolved to finally tell us about.

I feel I need to tell you the scene about how we learned this about AUTISM, so you understand it was not magical or spoken to our ears in a fashion that comes close to Moses on the Mount.  Far from it ladies and gentlemen, it came about this way"

I, and two other colleagues, were in the process of holding a meeting concerning the probability of a coming of intervention of spirit forces so powerful it would reshape the world.  We are scientists in most respect and do not view the rapture with any kind of reality, but those of the Baptist reality, and even the Rabbinical conservatives found exclusively in Israel, hold that Moses would return and prepare a new set of proscriptions for a new state of being on earth.   That is beside the idea of the Messiah still held by many around the world.  We do not ascribe to these views as the practical way to go about changing culture through spirit intervention. but we do not argue with them since perception is mostly the law of what you explain why something happens.   We agree from full evidence presented to us through direct spirit intervention that the civilizations on earth have reached their zenith of development for now and that spirit must intervene to prevent self destruction of a very complex ecosystem call ed a living planet.

On the 18th of January, (yesterday as I put this down to read), three of us were asked by spirit to sit around my dining room table and finish what turned out to be a four day meeting on the subject of just how we can help the spirit intervention we have been warned about, each so independently to us, and prepare the resources monetary and corporately, to make the probability of intervention to be so thoroughly astounding, even grade schoolers would notice how they have to go about certain routine habits of normal habitation in the community.

This group that sat around my table which I came to chair due to long experience contacting the input agencies of formal spirit to provide information to mankind, is formally called a Contact Commission.

A Contact Commission is a title to indicate to spirit that the persons so assigned to a Contact Commission are completely vetted in their life situation that they are acceptable to epochal revelation input from the highest spirit sources possible.  For myself I have had this experience in training for the past sixteen months specifically as a Contact Commissioner and my fellow Commissioners have had similar work experience in the same spirit training through seraphic  teachers and mind indwelling agencies as well.

The last day of these Contact Commission meetings was wrapping up, and since I receive much of this publication usages from spirit, I was approached by the Chief of Seraphim who runs and administers the entire angelic realm from a capital sphere from which all angels are dispatched for ministry to our planet and millions of inhabited planets beyond our earth's influence.   The name of this individual Chief of Seraphim is Luminaya, and they as all angels and high spirit beings are friendly to talk to and bursting with information if they are allowed to give it to us.  

Luminaya spoke candidly to me:  the wife who departed earth about three years ago now is being educated on one of the resurrection worlds called a mansion world.  Luminaya asked one of the Commissioners around sitting with me around my table, would he permit a contact with his wife Jane who is being taught to be a doctor on the spirit spheres.  Steven Gitz was delighted to hear his wife again and said so, and we then were connected to the university on mansion world two with Jane Gitz, as she used to be known.

Jane Gitz relayed the fact that her actual detailed work was to learn how she would work with the life giving spiritual agencies through her when she learned the technique, to resurrected from  the nursery those children who had been aborted on earth.

Jane Gitz in her earth life worked with Foundations and doctors to learn how to deal with children who had autism and spent her final days worrying about the fact she had accumulated so much information with her husband Steven Gitz, she feared all of her efforts to lean what she did would be lost.   Jane relates that upon her resurrection, the Father of all Spirit interviewed her and asked if she would be interested in working with an unfortunate group of fetus personalities who never had a chance to live an earth life since they were aborted.  An earth life is essential for people to receive normal resurrection (same personality but new body and a superb education to follow).  Jane agreed and our contact with her yesterday found her in her third year at a special university that worked exclusively to bring new life aborted back to life and give them the childhood they missed due to the miscontent of a parent who had no use for them on earth.

Our resurrected Jane, told her earth husband, that in bringing aborted children back to life, that about ten percent of them arrived with AUTISM.  The University elders teach that this condition is actually a natural condition due to the fact that the brain stem of homo sapiens is sometimes attacked by the pattern designs of intellect to be, to cause the result of what on earth we call autism.  For you who are reading this you note I sometimes capitalize the word autism and I do that to emphasize we are on subject and to notice it from the jumble of all these words and letters in small case letters.  That is all it is.  It is my habit to do that because people with short attention spans do not expect that to happen, but I do to get them awake and ready to assimilate the teaching.  Now this:

In our interview with the mansion world Jane Gitz, she relates how they are instructed to deal with autism so that it is a passing phase of child development and only a passing phase.  It is not a brain malformation but a brain malfunction, that if left alone would grow out of and the child becomes quite normal as itself.

On earth, the phase would normally, if left alone to correct itself, would do so in a span of years estimated for earth to be when the child was six and on half to eight and one half.  Thereafter the child is totally normal, speaks, and proceeds to develop what we call IQ at a normal developmental rate.

I am now going to do something a little unusual, and to break this narrative off at this point,  I am going to explain the science of the condition on the brain stem that is actual autism in scientific views as it was described to us in the same way, but readers needed this introduction to that science view to understand how we got it and will see it introduces a new concept that is part psychological and part medical.  Look for my next post below which is really Part II of this post.

Thank you

Ron Besser,
Contact Commission Chair
General Discussion / Re: The mid-january meeting
« Last post by occerpa on January 19, 2019, 10:13:49 AM »
Thank you very much Clency for those super condensed summaries so useful. Just to notice that one aspect of the meeting that filled me with a lot of joy, is what refers to Autism because I have an 8-year-old grandson with this quite complex disorder to deal with. Surely I would be one of the first to put it into practice with him.
But everything very interesting; I, in a way, really enjoy all these movements because I have become accustomed to taking everything as a gigantic videogame (divine game) where reality, of course, is virtual. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10