Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission/ How to help.
« Last post by Lemuel on July 21, 2018, 01:47:17 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: How to help.
Place: Valls, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 21st July 2018  07:46 Local  05:46 Z

https://app.box.com/s/zuzezhfboxbtu99erchbdvw5ia591jyu
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: xx test
« Last post by Ron Besser on July 21, 2018, 12:19:39 AM »
Sharon, this is so new to me, I do not know if it helps that way.  I have no opinion and I would like to try this myself when I can get back to a normal routine.  I am getting some medical help  from the universe to reduce pain in my torso and we shall see just how that works out in the near future.  So I have to put this test off until I can get back to more normal circumstances.

I also point out that people like me who have poor eyesight, would really rejoice to read books without eye strain and all the bother goes with bad eyesight.  I am only a little suspcicious over all that was presented because they did not just read but seemingly could see objects to retrieve that fell on the floor like the caps to their pens.  Now if they can see in general, does that suggest that some of our blind people might learn to see their rooms and television and books too?  I tend to doubt that but then what was the nature of the nature of those boys who picked up fallen objects without taking their blind folds off?

And this:  Why was this called a test xxx?  Answer:  I tried an experiment in the wrong category as a test and forgot to erase it.  But you found it anyhow and I am glad you did and thanks for your question and post.

Ron
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: xx test
« Last post by Sharon on July 20, 2018, 11:32:11 PM »
This was amazing. Thanks for sharing it, Ron. My first thought was would it help with spiritual communications.
Threads for New Transmissions / Re: Building You Relationship With Spirit
« Last post by amethyst on July 20, 2018, 04:52:37 PM »
Thank you Michael and Larry.  This is very touching and beautiful.  The more time that passes, I am noticing the more detail and information we get.  As a group, my opinion is that we are growing splendidly.  
What the Universe Millennium Has To Do with Urantia

July 20, 2018 from Rayson of Galilee New York and the Poughkeepsie Transmitter in downtown Poughkeepsie:

T/R: Besser

I am Rayson and I write this BLOG for certain as Ron has nothing to do with its expression. Today we talk about politics on Urantia and how hard Larry Gossett takes Ron’s criticism about where he has been that he suddenly sees the rats on the woodpile today instead of a year ago. In any case listen to ol’ Rayson tell you something about the day and what is happening July 20, in some capitals of the world governments.

RUSSIA

Russia today exclaims it is ready for detent again. Trump is hiding in the weeds in Washington, meanwhile. Truth is Trump banged his head good and proper and is leaving trails of blood over the political landscape he may never recover from. His wife is so embarrassed she quit public appearances today for the most part, and tomorrow wishes to repair to the New York apartment which cool and serene compared the house quarters of the White House lately.

Russia considers Trump their boy and will make overtures to our Joint Chiefs of Staff to blend destruction wares over the entire world as joint policeman and that is horror to you Ron, as you explain if you take Russia on as a partner policeman, you give tacit approval what they do is as you as a policeman does, and we know that does not work as the ideals of the Russian oligarchy hold not the same values as the American founding Fathers do at all.

We propose that Washington DC find another President and quickly, and then remove Trump into exile because he will not shut up. Bonaparte on Elba was a trial to the French government when he failed to conqueror Euripe, and Trump on Bermuda will escape and cause national intrigues everywhere with his influence and wealth.

The UNITED STATES

I am Rayson, the Science Officer of the proposed Magisterial Mission. It is my duty to see to it that the United States is secured against all foreign threats while our Missions attend to this land of the free and brave. You are a great nation with great promise yet, but the electorate has got to be rid of the idea that Trump is their piece of t he world pie for justice and changes you have been seeking ever since the Clinton Administration failed to complete its work with trade agreements decades ago.

The United States is without a proper foundation today. And by that I mean it carries no parallelogram of art and science it did once two and three centuries ago when it was the capital of ingenuity and change for the rest of the world to be amazed at. Today you crawl in productivity. You fail to produce good leaders. You trail the financial settlements of most other nations daily, You are fully out of mode in trade usages and contrary to this transmitter’s views, immigration is not out of control.

In so many ways, the truth is you have failed as a good nation for over three decades and must come back to the fold or lose all the United States has worked for centuries as a bastion of freedom and consequences for the rest of the world. Today the American highways are clogged with shiny automobiles and eat up resources so fast there is hardly anything left for the rest of the world to speak to. I now conclude this blog with a very serious statement:

We are approaching the millennium of trust on Urantia which you do not know about. Every millennium of universe time– and that is every 10,000 years Urantia time, the universe reviews what it has accomplished in its name. Today Urantia is an embarrassment to the Creator Son of Nebadon, and he must now either clear his name or send Urantia back to the dust from whence it came. You are all familiar with the problems Ron has physically and they continue today without let up, but Ron faces the final lap today or tomorrow and he will be back with quite a story to tell you as he is part of the Michael Mission as a fused being on Urantia with five others to date, and they all will have to face what Ron is completing today. Now how does this tie into my sorry story about politics and science on Urantia today?

I am the Science Officer to the Magisterial Mission on Urantia. Oh, yes, it is coming all right. It is full of the beans to throw away the evil and win your trust. But be assured it also carries a very bad news for the Trump administration, for it will be cleared out entirely shortly, and there will be true government installed much to the joy of all other nations around the world.

The Universe Millennium is here! We clean out our closet of mistakes! We also hear this salute the whole idea and we are glad as he is a great leader in sheep’s clothing. But he must have cooperation from some of you who just lie back in the weeds and make no difference what so ever. Our intent is to advise all of you that this blog is for good and all time as well, as Ron has decided he either lives well or not at all and that the Universe Millennium and its policies will decide today or tomorrow for sure.

In so many words, the confluence of Ron and his work, the fused six and their work, the Michael Mission, the Magisterial Mission, the Science Officer and the Paradise Trinty seek each other out to decide who wins and what for. That includes how the United States is to be dealt soon; that includes how Russia will be dealt and Saudi Arabia and Great Britain and the Philippines, and Ethiopia and China, and all the rest will faire for the rest of the time that humanity inhabits earth.

In most cases we see Ron already in full control of his side of what is to be done for us as various Missions, and I vote for him to survive as he does but he questions the sincerity of the medical profession in spirit to be fully truthful about him, and so on it goes. But the real press is for all of you to understand that the politics and the science, which I have not spoken to as I should have now, are up for grabs as to how successful they will be and so on. We shall speak to this more often now that I have my own blog on this web site now. Believe me this web site will protected now. I am Rayson and wish all a good day. Rayson.”

END
This is just me and my Adjuster ruminating about an issue that has been bugging us, and I'll just let off a little steam.

One of the most frustrating things for me is the fact that so many Urantia Book readers do not recognize what is happening.  There is so much emphasis put on the intellectual understanding of the book, (which is important), that many totally miss the Spirit of what they are being taught.

The gardens are ready for planting.  Throughout this planet there are sincere truth seekers everywhere who search hither and yon to find out what is really true.  Many of the Urantia Book readers had the spiritual courage decades ago to accept the 5th Epochal Revelation and believe it with all their hearts in spite of the naysayers and society in general.  But over the decades many of these stalwart souls have begun to make The Urantia Book the very dogma that they were trying to overcome.  The idea that a 6th Epochal Revelation is possible is just not acceptable to them because they believe that epochal revelations can only happen if a long period of time, at least a millennia, has past between them.

If you look at the world as it appeared in 1933 when the Spiritual winds began to blow in earnest with the arrival of the Urantia Papers, and compare it to the times we live in now, you could very well imagine that several centuries had passed.  Back then, for all practical purposes, there was no TV, computers, internet, or cell phones.  There had been no world War II with the atomic bombs.  Automobiles and highways, air transportation existed, but in a very simple way.  The world we have now would be simply unimaginable to those of the early 1930s.  Now many children are being 'raised' by the culture of tv and all that that implies.  It has gotten to the point now where some  children are being encouraged to choose what gender they want to be.  Materialism, secularism, and political correctness rule the day.  As I have said before, truth is seldom politically correct.

Yet the revelation given to us at that time says:
"At the time of this writing the worst of the materialistic age is over; the day of a better understanding is already beginning to dawn."  (195:6.4)

Really?  The age of materialism that nearly destroys the world today had barely begun back in the 1930s.  Our planet is now in total chaos and choking on its secularism, and most belief systems are clinging desperately to the dogma that once nourished their souls, believing that it is all that they have.  So it is as if a thousand years HAVE passed.

The Urantia Book again states in Paper 195:
"And such times of great testing and threatened defeat are always times of great revelation." (195:9.3). Well that prophecy is coming to pass.  

Now enters the emergence of the Sixth Epochal revelation, much too soon for many, yet here it is on our doorstep.  It will take a lot of patience and time to establish this revelation, probably several generations.  I do not know exactly how many times the word "courage" is mentioned in the Urantia Book, but it is a lot.  It takes spiritual courage to look at our world and search for any areas emitting Light or real Truth, and decide to step out and participate to the best of your ability to help create it.  We have been told time and time again, becoming a Finaliter is no easy cakewalk.

Again from  the Urantia  Book:
"But long before reaching Havona, these ascendant children of time have learned to feast upon uncertainty, to fatten upon disappointment, to enthuse over apparent defeat, to invigorate in the presence of difficulties, to exhibit indomitable courage in the face of immensity, and to exercise unconquerable faith when confronted with the challenge of the inexplicable." (26:5,3).  Those on this forum understand all too well this sentence perfectly because we have experienced it, yet remain steadfast in their determination to be of service to God on Urantia.  They are indeed the agondonters needed in the field NOW.  This uncertainty and constant problems of initiating the new revelation is exactly what I would expect given all Urantia has been through.  Urantia is in dire need right now and frankly I would be more skeptical if this were running perfectly smooth and this old jalopy didn't get a flat tire every five miles.  It pains me that so many people who have embraced the Urantia Book and have been prepared for these times, lack the curiosity, courage, and conviction  are nowhere to be found.  

The garden is ready for planting.  Where are all the gardeners?

Amethyst
Threads for New Transmissions / Building Your Relationship With Spirit
« Last post by LarryG on July 20, 2018, 01:13:34 PM »
Michael -  Building Your Relationship With Spirit -  Larry Gossett- Florida – 20 July 2018

Teacher” Michael, Creator Son
Subject: Building Your Relationship With Spirit
Category” New Transmissions
Winter Park, Florida – 20 July 2018  - 17:00 GMT
T/R: Larry Gossett   

MICHAEL -
“Begin  this transcription and message now as you sit and open yourself,  perk up those ears and listen up to my message and the  teachings you require for your own growth and the growth for some here as well.  Keep in mind that some messages are for others who read… members and guests alike.  Spirit does work in mysterious ways, my children, and you are rarely aware of all that  transpires regarding those who are here as regular guests.   Sometimes you may receive and consequently by doing so, provide just the exact thing that someone else needs to read and take in at that exact moment.  So don’t sell yourselves short and try and misjudge the importance of the messages that you hear and take. The opportunity  to develop and have the ability,  to be a T/R is a rare gift and one that can not be underestimated  I understand and see you do not always accept   the skills that you have developed but know that these skills empower not only you but those that read all that many of you put out.

“In that place of non-acceptance lies a problem for all of you, even though Spirit knows the human mind and it’s many proclivities.  Were you not ready, able and willing you would not receive these messages.  Some of which are meant for you and some that are meant for others.   Remember that there are many more that are guests that read and monitor these words and messages than there are active members, and I know that   the term active  has come to be somewhat of a issue for you and others.   But you tend too much dwell on this and it gets in your way when you allow it to overtake your thinking.  Be not concerned with it so deeply .  It has been mentioned many times yet as you observe it, there is little change…,but that is alright for now.  The time and hour comes quickly when you will have so much work to do that you  will look back to this time and appreciate in new ways that all turns out for the best and that needless worry is a waste and misuse of time and energy.   But it is a valuable lesson learned, is it not?

“What each of you do, is an  expression and profound statement  showing and a demonstration of your will and commitment and a guage  for you and us of  just where you are or are not in your standing with Spirit.   

“I wish that all of you could see the change in your energies, in the light and color that is right above you that we all can see  that is a type of  signature that each of you have as well as the spirit  signature that you are coming, eventually, to be able to discern.  There are energies which  stand out for us and if you could visualize them and you will someday, they are as unique and personal for there is no duplicate .. you all are “one of a kinds”  and what you are able to bring to the feast cannot be brought by any other.. Of course there are patterns that are utilized and       that are followed Mother Spirit and I formulated in the creation of man and women still yet there is none like each and every one of you.  You may be part of a grouping, following a specific designed and certain pattern but that does not take away from the uniqueness and originality that is the real you.  Just as it as equally true of the  origin of the Father personal gift of your individual personality.

“There are often comments made about the ego but please  bare in mind  that your ego has it’s important purpose and function and there is much misinformation that has been dispensed and  varying understanding and misunderstanding of ego.  Although it can be perhaps too easy for the ego to get to a stage of overcontrol and even out of control as well.  They are not inherently bad things, these egis of yours, and it takes self observation, introspection, contemplation and a good and honest self examination at times and the regular realistic look and assessment  to view and acknowledge when  the ego is out of balance and is  overly in charge, or at least it thinks it is and in general is running amuck. The human design of Mother Spirit and I, way back when
 Gave and instilled all of this to the mortal human on an experimental planet as Uranita is, and that will not always be the case considering the plan and reality that Urantia will someday become an educational sphere, school, and a place for  Advanced Universal Learning. And Study Already there are many many different types of beings who look to this world as an extraordinary “case study” and as a  future place where what is offered as curriculum and education will become invaluable to understanding… especially concerning the Lucifer Rebellion and the consequential  Calagastia Betrayal and all those that followed in this rebellion.  Our plan to make this an Educational Sphere is definitely “way out of the box ‘ as you like to say and there is such a Universal interest and need  as Urantia moves towards the completion of that ultimate  and future goal.

“Believe Me when I tell you that the plans for Urantia are stunning and magnificent once we get the Mission to redeem and remake Her in motion.  She, with every native that originated and completes this first life experience on Urantia  will always share a destiny that includes hailing from this world.  The great interest to come and learn what can be taught here about the Rebellion ranks quite high as does coming here as Urantia is where I fulfilled my obligation through  the 7th Bestowal.  And now as the 8th Bestowal becomes the reality if that idea is followed through on , then,  the terrible stigma of the “world of the cross” is forever  removed, as Jesus will just not have  nor accept that renown.  ,Urantia, indeed becomes one of the most important stops in the careers of the Universe.

“I see that you recognize and feel that this is an unusal experience today and indeed is a bit of a hodge podge of subjects and I  do this intentionally so that you can exercise those listening skills and receiving muscles that  so need growing and refinement.  I know from  deep in your mind and heart of hearts how much you desire to partake and  produce reliable and meaningful receptions and that most certainly will come when the time is right for you and others here.    Know that it is a matter of trusting in yourself and we can talk and talk of confidence but the real work can only be done through a belief in yourself and a belief and experience that can only be accomplished by hard consistent study and application of what is learned.  The opportunities to do that are at your doorstep.  Keep in mind all of you reading this whether you are a member or a valued guest,  building a relationship with Spirit  is not much different that what it requires to build a lasting and endearing relationship with another.   It takes time, effort and trust, sincerity and above all a willingness to love and be accepting . honest and open and real and true.   

“This  has been very relaxing and natural.   I know that is one of your goals with your abilities in this T/R work.   Not only has this been relaxing but a bit of joyous fun as well, has it not?

ME; indeed it has , Michael .  I don’t know if I have quite ever experienced this before.  I thank you.

This  is a most unique experience that we are having  this day.  There are many levels in building our relationships with all of you.  There can develop  sessions like this that are quite warm and casual, not too different than that as you have with your parents,  your best friends, your teacher and guide, mentor, your beloved for I am all of those things and more.   As your Creator Son, as your Spirit Father, we will share times of formal meetings when protcols are to be strictly observed and there will also be times   we laugh and just enjoy the good times that we shall share….  Just as Ron does so easily.   There will be times of grave seriousness for there is much work to do.   With this kind of experience today, this casual interchange,,  you all will learn and experience  a joy not known before and we will work together to establish such impenetrable and unbreakable bonds. We are one in Spirit, in intent, in love and in service.

“Whether a message given is from your perspective and view, of world shaking  import, or value, and it will not always be that way, still yet, those of you who are giving of yourselves in any measure will lead to success.   We have many times told you that your success is  ours as well.    Just as it is for any parent who loves, guide and nourishes  their children in many ways toward learning and experience.  And  We have always mentioned to you , each of you, that your falling short of the ideal,  for I will not call it failure for it is not and as you yourself acknowledge the idiom of “the only failure is in not trying,” is truly a valuable teacher.

“Let us, together, talk briefly about a subject that is a real trial and test for most of you and that is of time management, as regards your work here in the now, in the present, and most certainly in the near future when you will be called to take up the many tasks and assignments that will be proposed to you.  Many times a day do I see you bring your thoughts and attention to these Missions… you bring them out from the back of your thoughts  to  that place of focus and attention.  Whether you are at work,  at home doing yard work, at home cooking,, cleaning and simply just being  who you are doing what a human does, you do keep  Us and the Missions upfront and I appreciate the fact that you do keep the Missions  at that important place in your mind and heart and thought.

“We are more than aware of what you all must face as human mortals on a world like Urantia.   It is to your eternal credit to have accepted the many challenges that have confronted each of you.   I will leave it at that and Mother Spirit and I and all of Spirit who watch, guide and who are intimately involved with each of you  hold you in the highest regard for your steadfast determination to stay the course with us.   This is Michael    Know that you are in My Peace….good day.

end
Message Blog Number 2 - The Technique the Voice of God T/R  RonBesser 20Jul2018

These are little notes I speak when not transmitting but I do have a lot of experience with the various methods that allow a human like myself to speak the Voice of God, or as we call it here after the late and lamented Teaching Mission of twenty years ago teaches, I T/R (Transmit & Receive) the celestial life who have great lessons to teach.  We need more T/R's desperately and that is what I want to talk about now.

As Ron, I walk a thin line between the disorder of two parts of the mind everyone of you has with me.  Freud is responsible for naming them and while the mind hardly knows it is so divided as such, we can all pretty well tell the difference between the sex drive (the libido) from worship (the super consciousness).   In between the highest and lowest of these places in the mind, lies the normal mind the ID (how he named it that I do not know), and the sub conscious - a place you store your ideas and beliefs and it is far from the divine, but you something think it is divine.  Now the time is coming I feel pretty sure, that these Freud divisions will cease to mean much anymore.  

The current Urantia Book recognizes the super consciousness as the place the Thought Adjuster references for contact with your self as a personality.  While I recognize that, I also know it recognizes the super consciousness is a place, but in fact, it is an area of brain cells right above your right ear.  I scratch there all the time and wonder why?

Scratchy, as I sometimes call my self when so irritated, knows there is no divine itch involved, but you know when the hair follicles get brushed on their under the skin roots, they react with a slight tickle and it itches sometimes.  That itch, folks, is your Thought Adjuster coming and going to and out of the superconscious.

I suppose this is of little use to you in knowledge, yet I am so well attuned with my Thought Adjuster, he decided to set up his household in me in my forehead--  the fancy place name for that is called the frontal lobes of the brain.  That is what is behind your forehead if you ever wondered.

The funny thing is that I dare not make too much of it since we are fused now, as I am the first on Urantia, to figure out that we are much more valuable to God by working for the material edification of God's will on Urantia in the flesh quite often, that flying off into the cosmos in a shower of flames, which is how the Urantia Book describes fusion in its pages.  I do not intend to lecture on this now, but the modification of fusion styles is being imprinted on Urantia even as we speak, because the Father on Paradise, holds that all men should work off their--  what shall we call it?  Karma!--  that all men shall work off their Karma before they ascend after they die on earth and land on the pristine mansion worlds known too in the Urantia Book descriptive Papers.

Freud taught the Sadlers to be good and let God take care of the details when it came to understanding how to hear the Voice of God or T/R.

Dr. Sadler teased his lovely wife Lena who is also a doctor and worked with her husband in the medical offices at 533 Diversy Parkway in Chicago, Illinois, and when he finally grasped how that was done, he returned with Lena to Illinois and began the practice of psychiatry.  Now why might this be important to know?

It seems the Contact Commission the Revelators set up with Dr. Sadler, had to have a Transmitter among them to call the Commission meeting to order.  Lena, the other psychologist in the family, was chosen to do this, and until her death in 1936, she did so regularly by calling upon the Archangel Michael, to establish order, prayer, and on to the business of preparing the fifth epochal revelation for the masses on Urantia.

Doctor Lena Sadler died of breast cancer and if she had modern facilities today, she would have been saved from dying then, but breast cancer is insidious as almost of you know, and as such she succumbed quickly when the final day approached and she said a tearful farewell to her husband and child,  W. S/ Junior, of considerable fame of his own later.  Lena used two distinct approaches to be attuned to her Thought Adjuster to do T/R as the Voice of God to summon the Archangel Michael.   One was to allow them to say hello on their own which today we call a prompt.  I often get prompts from Michael and so on so I know what she is talking about in those days.   The second method was to assign her name to the Father, and then pray for the appearance of God near her, and that was always signaled by a white dot in her right eye.  I have experienced many dots in my eyes too and I know what she is talking about very well too.

Now we must align ourselves for you so I can hear Dr. Sadler message us through the Voice of God technique he later learned to use when Lean left them, and he now practices it with me now:

"I am Doctor William Sandford Sadler,  and I learned to hear my Thought Adjusters, just like Ron did in 1988, and he went to the hospital six weeks later accused of a psychosis.  It is not that folks, but it rattles the mind so much, and he was the first one to do that on Urantia since the Sadler's did it in the 1930's. as it took that long for them to get the hang of it to conduct the  Contact Commission meetings formally under way.  Christy learned the technique early on and helped Dr. Sadler as much as possible, and the Kellog's who attended in the Commission meeting could never get the hang of it.  In seventeen years of working this way, Bill Junior, could never get the hang of it but today does very well with it on the mansion worlds.

"As the Doctor of renown at 533 Diversy Parkway-- the "mansion," we called it --  the way to get Bill Jr. onto it, was tot tell him he would be digressed outside of the Commission if he did not belly up the right instruction to do it.   The fuuny thing about all of this, is that in much later years, Vern Grimsley discovered the secret too, and was so severely castigated by the very Foundation I had founded, that he had to leave in exile.  Poor verbose people at the Foundation today still think it is the work of the devil and I will not tell them otherwise, as they are mean and petty, and almost singlehandedly ended the brief career of this transmitter and all who caan transmit like we learned to do in those early times of the Urantia Book beginnings.

"Ron asks me to state categorically for all of you, that I never used a transmission as the text of the Urantia Book, and I do so.  We spoke with the Archangel Michael to clarify a sentent structure or a spelling or even how to handle a Forum question then about our pay grade to answer.  Now all of you know that transmitting the Voice of God was used to give our meetings meaning and that Paul of Tarsus was using the technique even in modern Rome of his day."

END
FUSION TALK / A Thought Adjuster Speaks: I AM YOU!
« Last post by Ron Besser on July 20, 2018, 11:57:35 AM »
Audio Tape:

Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject. I AM YOU
Place: Valls, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 20th July 2018  07:25 Local  06:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/l5wxwnry1tle7l6ra3fd36tulm7us9a3

Note from admin:

When we finally realize we are indwelt by a spark, a real entity, of our Father, it makes a huge difference in our approach to ourselves as living much longer and further than we thought life gave to us.  Thought Adjusters are a piece of the true spirit of the Creator of All, and they are sent to us around, mostly, about age six or seven, and then are in our hearts and minds until we breathe our last and leave the body.  They come back when you are reborn as yourself as you prepare for eternal life among the stars and moons of fate forever.

I have riposted our Member by the name of Lemuel, a friend and a fellow traveler with us as in human form he has mastered the ability to speak the Word of God, sometimes called the Voice of God, and in recent memory T/R (to Transmit and Receive the Voice of God as reminder lessons we have an obligation to know more about our place in the universe.).

I have a little surprise for you as you listen to the tape above, because Lemuel has come close to God, and that is what the Father calls "attunement," and that means the spark called the Thought Adjusters is willing to speak to you audibly and fully, and as this tape demonstrates. Adjusters can impart profound messages to you as you listen and even speak for him to us outside of you.

The surprise I have for some of you is to tell you that Saint Paul, the Apostle, could speak the Voice of God, too.  He spoke his indwelling spirit's voice of lessons for the brand new Christianity developing in the Roman Empire, Greece, and elsewhere around the great inland Sea, the Mediterranean.  But did you know that Saint Paul wrote down his teachings which the Bible codified as part of itself as the New Testament?   Here is a small list of the Books of the Bible Paul contrinuted to or entirely wrote that became Chapters you read daily some of you.   He writes the Voice of God as himself today as Paul lives eternally. not as an historical figure, but with us again on our very earth you live and breath upon today.

Here are the books in the Bible penned or dictated by Paul:

Galatians (A.D. 47–49)
Considered as his first epistle, Paul defended his apostolic authority from Jews.

1 and 2 Thessalonians (A.D. 50–51)
In the first epistle, Paul was elated by Timothy's encouraging report about the church in Thessalonica. In the second letter, he rebuked followers who were doing nothing while waiting for Christ's return.

1 and 2 Corinthians (A.D. 55)
Paul might have been staying in Ephesus when he wrote these epistles. The first letter covered mostly church discipline and the observance of Holy Communion, while in the second, he talked about the New Covenant.

Romans (A.D. 55–57)
Written about the same time as his letter to the Corinthians while residing in Corinth. In this book, Paul explained the connection between the Old and New Covenants.

Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians (A.D. 60–62)
These epistles were written while Paul was under house arrest in Rome. He talked about family to the church in Ephesus, more particularly the relationship between husband and wife, and how parents and children should live with each other.
In Philippians, Paul talked to his favorite church and related how thankful he was despite his imprisonment.
Epaphras set up the church in Colossae which Paul didn't have the chance to visit. He repeated his message to the Ephesians on family relationships.

Philemon (A.D. 60)
While being imprisoned in Rome, Paul was ministered to by a slave named Philemon. Here, Paul writes Philemon's master and pleads for his freedom.  This Book is Apocryphal and is considered to be lame and useless, but Paul attests it was altered by a Roman centurion after that Centurion saw Jesus die on the Cross, and was so angry he took what Paul wrote decades later and persecuted his own countrymen with the blade of his sword.  He was crucified as a murdered and sent to a prison ward in heaven until some sense could be talked into him.  Today he made Finaliter Status and works as a Finaliter on Urantia with Paul as his medium of information such as I am speaking to you here today in this note.

1 and 2 Timothy (A.D. 62–64)
Paul wrote to Timothy, a Gentile convert, during his second Roman imprisonment. He warned about false teachers in the first letter and the importance of trusting God's Word in the second.  The trial of Timothy is that he was stoned to death for repeating these instructive words of God and Paul to his catechism teacher in the Jewish Temple around him that day. 

Titus (A.D. 64)
Written during Paul's fourth missionary trip, he counseled his favorite protégé Timothy on how churches are to be organized and structured.  This Book is not part of the New Testament but part of the Apocrypha of legends installing new Christian churches in Turkey and the Levant.

You who read this must realize that the brilliance of the words of Paul are also the inspirational words of his Thought Adjuster.  Paul is a brilliant fellow anyhow, and he makes great strides on our planet today as a finished spirit fused with his Adjuster and is now a Finaliter and works on Urantia now to help spiritualize the population as best he can, 

I close with the admonition that psychic teachings here and abroad today are full of total gibberish and misinformation.  You who would like to T/R need only to sit in prayer and ask for the privilege.  If you hear the Voice of God when you T/R, be assured you will be instructed on best how to speak the truth in human terms all day long.  I now T/R Paul of Tarsus for your edification:

PAUL OF THESSALONIA:
"I am that Paul who speaks in Books of the Bible.  You who are guests and read these things sometimes must learn to appeal to your fellow Christians, I still live!  Ron even jokes with me as he hears me speak, and I speak tongues yet which Ron considers hysteria, but they are rooted much deeper in the soul than emotional froth of illness over issues of heart and emotions.   The Quakers of Pennsylvania spoke tongues as a matter of faith, and Ron has heard one of his students speak in tongues, and found her truly to be of the hysterical nature.  One must so careful to know the Voice of God or T/R as we speak of it today, and to realize it is a rational process and not an emotional one so many call upon "tongues," these days.

"I confess when using Ron to have him type out what I had to do long hand, is now tribulation ever, but he is so well attuned to his Thought Adjuster, that spark of t he Father fused him in his mind and now he can relate to any spirit who can translate into English the lessons they wish to impart. 

"When I died in Rome in your calendar year seventy-five (75AD), I was hung upside down on the cross.  That story has remained obscured by changes to my text by Christians hundreds of years later, and many of my books have been so regulated, they are no longer fully and truly my sayings direct anymore.  Beware the sloth of Christianity today and favor the truth always over those who betray Jesus daily over slights they wish corrected in their own lives.  Christianity is not what it was when I walked the areas of the world then, but has become slick and ugly in the eyes of true spirit.  It must be reformed and it will be reformed, but not until Jesus walks upon the earth once more!  Be Redeemed in CHRIST!  I wish you all a good day.  Paul of the Bible."

Ron here again - I concluded with a Voice of God statement through me from our Creator Son, Michael, who is God and the soul of Jesus:

"Be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves.  You who hear me hear me not well enough yet to understand I am Jesus and I am the Creator Son of all you behold on earth.  Take with you the ideals of Christianity, but bid Christianity farewell for a far better religion of Christ to appear soon, and that shall be from the very mouth of the divine and holy One, known as Jesus of Nazareth.  I am He and you are sinners if you prevail with the pulpit as it exclaims today, "I am God the Father, for God the Father is different and fully more powerful than Me or I ever could be.  In Thessalonians we learn Paul at his best when he declares man a sinner, and God to be the One who arises daily as the sun does over field and mortuary.  Take him as he is called to serve even today on an earth so sinned soaked we must works hard and grudgingly for its redemption!  My heart goes out to all of you who search yet find not your Thought Adjuster to speak to.  Good day. Michael."

END

AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission/ I AM YOU
« Last post by niant2 on July 20, 2018, 11:42:48 AM »

Here are some interesting readings on this topic from ‘Teacher Ophelius’:

Understanding the Connection to your Higher-Self (Part One)
http://www.tmrussia.org/en/transcripts/understanding-connection-your-higher-self-part-one

Understanding the Connection to your Higher-Self (Part Two)
http://www.tmrussia.org/en/transcripts/understanding-connection-your-higher-self-part-two
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10