Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Need for a Urantia and Spirit Primer?
« Last post by Clency on April 07, 2018, 01:01:33 AM »
In my opinion, a visual synopsis, introducing the basic of the SER, the like of a new movie, to stimulate in simple terms the curiosity of the general public to know more, would be most welcome. Urantia is well advanced in visual learning technologies to meet the need of all nations of the world and in any language. There are other groups that are doing well in this field, perhaps not with the same objective, but they are using what is at their disposal and they know how to do it. Domtia
General Discussion / Re: Spirit Communication
« Last post by amethyst on April 07, 2018, 12:50:04 AM »
Allie,
I get the sense from the forum in the past couple of weeks that a lot of us are going through some very tough stuff right now.  I'm not sure what it is or why it is happening.  I sense it in your post and I have been on an emotional roller-coaster with many spiritual questions and concerns that are difficult for me to process.  I have felt shocks and experienced totally unexpected things, and have had trouble finding my equilibrium.  I know they are spiritual in nature, but beyond that, I know little. This is a time of testing, but I know I don't have to tell you your Adjuster is always with you.

I applaud your courage, and admire your sharing.  You go girl. :)
Amethyst
General Discussion / Re: LEMUEL LIVES Horray!
« Last post by Clency on April 07, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
Just  yesterday afternoon, my local time, I PMed Lemuel, enquiring about his health recovery, that he is doing well, how much he is missing all of us on the forum and wishing him a come back soon to resume his activity. This morning, after the unfortunate « quack » of his premature death announcement, I am happy to learn that he is still alive and on-going. As a fused one, he is needed to get the job done for the Missions and I pray the Father to keep him safe in His Bossom as long as it is required. Domtia
General Discussion / Re: Spirit Communication
« Last post by Allie on April 06, 2018, 04:56:48 PM »
I need to make a comment before I lose my courage.   Yesterday, I was made aware that the painful personal message I received from Jesus, through Ron, was 100% accurate.   I was talking to my Adjuster and trying to figure out how I was going to deal with this.   I  knew I needed to work on my anger and my misunderstanding and begin to act in a more calm and respectful manner.

And then I read today's post from my Adjuster, through Ron, chastising me in a public forum.   I thought my Adjuster and I had such a good relationship.   I spend my day with Him and we talk to each other.   Not as much or as completely as He talked in that post today.   I had no idea I was doing so badly.  I thought I had fixed the problems that I had been told about earlier.   I was wrong.

We had been discussing fusion.   I had told my Adjuster that fusion was not in the front of my mind.   I was more interested in having a closer relationship with Him so we could work better together as a team.   I needed Him to be my Teacher because I had so much yet to learn.   And I really would like to have Chariots of Fire when we leave Urantia!

I find it painful to find out that all the reading and studying and service I have done has meant nothing.   When Michael asked me to work as the Nutritionist for the Magisterial Mission workers, I was so excited and immediately agreed.   I started gathering books and papers and information and started planning.   I contacted a retired college professor who taught Nutrition, for any tips he could give me as I wanted to do this job well.   He was very receptive and gave me all his notes!   Then Michael told us all jobs for the Magisterial Mission were rescinded and the Mission was going through another change.   So I packed up all this information with a lot of regret.   Today, my Adjuster wrote: " You would make an excellent nutritionist for the Mission workers but you turned your nose up at that and let it stand without further investigation.   You left me holding the bag............."   What is going on here?   Doesn't my Adjuster live with me?

I need to decide what to do next.   I am pissed at my Adjuster for not getting in my face and telling me what an ass I've been!   I don't know how much more open I can be, but we will work on that.   I think He and I need to have a pow-wow and come to an understanding.   Father, you know I love you deeply.   And I know you are able to give me correction directly as well as the usual pleasantries.  

By the way, there is no "ex" and there has never been an "ex."     I also read the part about my needing emotional counseling.   Honey, everyone on Urantia including myself could use that!

One more thing.  I knew that Lemuel was still alive no matter what was being said on this Forum.   The brilliant white Light of that beautiful soul was still shining.   I thought I was going to need sunglasses!

Mother Hen has left the building!
« Last post by 7inOcean on April 06, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »
For the past week I have put myself to task of receiving only to find I could not do it. I have felt rather amiss that something bothered me. Mainly due to the fact I was mourning and missing our wonderful brother Lemuel. Well, I have been praying and still am for you Lemuel as well as for Ron, Larry, Amethyst and of course all of you my dear brothers and sisters which my heart has not exhausted any of you as I deliver you all to the Father in His wonderful care. Lemuel, if you are reading this, may I say this: I know you may not be feeling great and you are probably right you are on your last legs, but do not give up on what Father can do as He is just full of surprises to get you in all the right places. That happened to me when I was a sick child on a hospital bed, thinking I was gonna die, and prayer and heart is all that it takes to move mountains! I pray also for the doctors and medical team who are working to get your body back in one piece. With God's help, may you recover well and be of great service once more. If, for some reason, it is not to be, then Godspeed in your placement in service in your new life in the Morontial worlds and may we get to meet you one day. I miss you Lemuel. I did not know how this affected me until now and I now understand why I couldn't t/r as I was at a loss of your absence and terrible sickness I know from my own experience as a child how aweful this is to go through. I am with you mate and I hope to cheer you on as well as Ron, Larry and all of you to stand firm and on course, no matter how topsy, turvy this has been for all of us to go through over these long, trial-some years. I don't blame those who have left the Forum for so much broken pieces just fell on the floor and we are left to look on in despair. But noooo! That is not how this ends. Like a good movie, I like happy endings and it's going to be one with all hands on deck to be of good cheer in with the Father! Aye my lads, let's get going shall we, we have much work to do! And now I have to go to work, I'll be back as you Lemuel, along with my Beloved, have given me a sort of recomposure.

Sue/7inOcean
General Discussion / Need for a Urantia and Spirit Primer?
« Last post by LarryG on April 06, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »
In the past couple of years I have often wondered if it would be a good idea for a Urantia Primer of sorts.    Our world is so devoid of much in the way of spiritual concepts and lacking in true spiritual direction.   There are many who read the Urantia and so enjoy the way it is written with it's formal and in depth language.  Yet when I think of just the "average man on the streets" I wonder sometimes if it is  just too advanced from where most on Urantia  are and equally wonder if it might be of great worth  to about 75% of this world's population  if  Michael, Mantutia and a few other Melchizedeks and Ron too  might  compose a Urantia and Spirit Primer that is simple, basic, plainly written, corrective, and can do what all elementary primers do is give an outline for the facts, foundations, and truth that all on Urantia need to acquire first before taking on a more advanced  presentation as the first Urantia Book is.  

Man's spiritual mind and even those "accepted" interpretations from every major religion, and even every educational text, including our sciences and especially our "histories" are filled with errors, misinformation, misunderstanding, gross misinterpretations  and down right purposeful knowledge manipulation. ..The Corrections that alone need to be made on Urantia would fill volume upon volume.

I think it would be more than helpful to have available a Urantia Primer that could present in a simplified form just what the Father, Michael, Jesus, Celestials, Spirit, Matter, God's Plans for the Individual, what the Cosmos is and man's place in it... well just all of these very  basic question with those answers that might better prepare this world to move forward andbetter be able to then understand  more complex conepts.  

It is similar to being asked to solve a complex problem in Physics without knowing any basic math.    Were our world not so backward, had we not been so utterly mislead by the Rebellion and   many other if's, the need for a Urantia Primer, or even a Spirit Glossery might not be so imperative.

Hopefully at some point that the Broadcast Station that was talked about will become a reality and  the knowledge and guidance that is so lacking on this world can be addressed in more ways than we here can imagine right now.   The Melchizedeks as the "Teachers of the Universe" certainly have their work cut out for them and we with them.

I have many times tried to think, as I am sure many of you have as well,  of what it is that Jesus will and can say and do that  will turn the tide on Urantia.  Perhaps the coming  "Spirit Explosion" briefly discussed, timed with His Announcement  will be as the New Pentecost.
 Let us pray so
Just wanted to share these things with you since I think of the  possible need of an Urantia Primer so often to help our world and all who call Her home.
.    LarryG  
New Board / A NEW DECLARATION OF TRUST FOR THE NEW FOUNDATION 06APR18
« Last post by Ron Besser on April 06, 2018, 02:56:34 PM »
April 6, 2018 York, Pa

Speakers:
*Michael of Nebadon
*Mother Spirit
*Trinity Teacher Son, Margul
*Serara an Monjoronson, the Paradise Magisteria Sons of Record for Urantia returned.
THE NEW DECLARATION AS REVISED FROM THE OLD ONE IS READY FOR DISSEMINATION

* We also speak to the need for invite the personnel of the Urantia Foundation to work with us.

"The URANTIA BOOK FOUNDATION, is now conversant with a new Declaration of Trust.  It reads similar to the old one given to the Chicago administration long ago.  There is one importance difference you must know now: The Declaration of Trust (DoT) is now the first document in history in Nebadon, to be driven onto the shoulders of the leader of this divinely administered corporation,  It will be legislated before the IRS and the Pennsylvania government that it is to be tax free and lost to their idea of tracking such corporations.  In addition Ron has provided the entire menagerie of corporations of which there ar now eight of them, with a new "S" corporation which has one hundred stocks to bear in it.  Ron valued the stocks at 0.001 cents each and will distribute those stocks to, not the Brotherhood, but to the visible Planetary Prince as the sole beneficiary of all its capital goods.   The new "S" corporation is called the Starbridge Foundation and it is a for-profit organization to avoid regulation of the movement of money and goods through the coming Magisterial Missions, which are on again in SPADES!

"I am Serara, and it falls to me to deal with international concerns of this Magisterial Mission.  I am fulfilling my desire to have Ron on board to announce that we will have ourselves a Minister of probity soon enough but he is the Minister of justice and sobriety for the on-going concerns of international play and worship on high and on Urantia.  If it is not playable it does not get Ron's attention.  I watch Ron play with words as that is his favorite game, but he is a damn good fisherman and loves pickerel fishing in New York State.  I conclude that the message to be delivered Michael is now complete?  [Michael: "Yes."]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We have one more thing to add to all of this today.  The physical disrepair that Ron suffers must go one for days yet and he hates the stuff as you can imagine.  Uversa has reversed course and made him morontial again as that body is an old one and functions  acceptably, but it will not stop deteriorating and so the decision.  I make one thing clear to him and that is that eyesight is a function of the human brain and without changing that we do not have clear vision to give back. We decided to place the eyesight out of his own brain,  [and Ron quips, 'now I have to chase good looks'] and that is to be done on his last day on earth as a fully human respondent to all stimuli except one, eye sight, and that is to be done automatically that day.  That day will be May 01, 2018 and God Bless you all for getting through all of this!"

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA -
"I am preparing remarks for May 01, 2018 for Ron's speech to the Melchizedeks to work with him that day, as they hold their first and preliminary meeting that day.  In our briefing today we saw Ron cry at the loss of Lemuel and it turns out it did not happen and will not happen in spite of Lemuel triggering all this with a good bye message this morning to Ron.  He felt horrible and sent the message out to a few so they know the seriousness of  the problem for Lemuel.  But Lemuel took a draft of beer from Michael this morning and it changed everything as it should have.  Lemuel now knows how he feels about him and will nto relent one moment to become the tbest transmitter in the world alongside Ron too.  Be assured that the Paradise Trinity looks at Ron and Larry in particular with Sue in particular to stand aside bigotry and offer full service without prejudice to the old Foundation, and the Father inquired of Ron his plans for the Brotherhood, and surprisingly, Ron announced his full participation with members of the old Foundation to serve therein if that was ever their desire.  That ends this statement and we add this, members of the old Urantia Foundation, if they find it in their hearts to understand these events transpiring in York and with Ron Besser, will be accorded full honors to join and work with the Brotherhood, but any present Trustee of  the Chicago-based Foundation may not serve in the York-based Urantia Book Foundation, until at least twenty-five years have passed.  The reason for this is that the new Foundation must gather its regulatory needs and policy for use of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and well in place, as Jesus will conduct it meetings and we all shall learn how that leadership will accrue to this marvelous and divine organization we all are proposing to be started the Firts of May in Twenty Eighteen.  Good day.  Margul."

« Last post by Rene A Duran on April 06, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »
This proves that we go easily from sadness to happyness, but I rather be happy, because you are alive and jumping out of airplains again Lemuel.
Take care.

Rene 

From the Magisterial Sons and their Election to Return to Urantia
See announcement below:
06 April 2018
MONJORONSON AND SERARA SPEAK TO ALL:

"We did not return to Urantia to collect our belongings, okay?  Ron?  You have created a storm on Urantia Ron and it will not abate until we move the entire matter before the Urantia Supreme Court for adjudication.  The adjudication is not the petition Ron requested of the Ancients of Days (and it has been fully granted to establish), but to admire the proximty of two great minds in Nebadon:Ron and his fellowship of musketeers of fused ones with him, and Michael;s mind finally understanding that Ron has something so unusal in him that good hosing down will not remove. 

"I am Monjoronson, and I relate the following conversation oh high recently verbatim:  "How is Ron Besser doing?"  And we replied, he is organizing the Magisterial Mission beautifully and we look forward to working with him on it."  To which the hig spirit replied, "Oh, so I hear from Father."  To which I replied, "Father is no fool and he got the right mammal to do it too."

"We who do Magisterial Missions routinely never got into this position before we a human has made huge strides in professionalism and spiritual accusatory replies that we had to change our look at what he proposes and let it settle in our own divine minds that he is right in certain areas of production that are marvelous and excellent.  I saw his proposal to the Ancients of Days, and by the way, Gabriel affixed his seal on it so they would look at it, and they did and see it is a worthwhile thing to do on Urantia so hungry for spirit leading and without a Church to really do so.  In any case the trial was sent to us to comment on and when I saw what he proposed I was gobsmacked at the sheer poetry ofthe proposal.  He is absolutely correct it needs to be done and why nobody saw it until he mentioned it I do not know.

"I am gladly affected by this turn of events.  Michael asked me if this changed anything in heaven?  I said that yes, it did change things, because this is our entrance we should have made the same with the delivery of the 1955 production of the epochal revelation, and to have supported the Chicago Foundation with our visible presence.  The adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion was ongoing in 1955 and we dared not make an approach on Urantia with Caligastia still have influence there; however, this time there is no Caligastia and only a fringe of lunatics to get in our way this time.  Yet, I say to all, while we have returned to be available again as the Magisterial Sons of record, we need to remind all of you this Magisterial Mission has a funny way of weaving in and out of epochal revelation, and that is to the point we dare not abscond with it before it is announced, photographed, and published, so all can have it and see it to read.

"You Ron are not cherished by anyone and that is because you will not take their guff and they know it.  You have shown true courage and truth to the point none of us knows you for, but you work hard to keep things up and well and honest and above board so all can see what is happening, and that is often another mess, but this time we have wormed our way back to Urantia with good results.  Be assured Ron your pecuniary problems are at rest today as that man saw to your needs with a proposal we hoped he would make and lighten your load considerably and takes it kindly that his firm is chosen to make an excellent product yours too,  He will propose this installation is for his show too and will cut the cost in half.  [Ron here - the furnace is on its death bed yesterday too and Lemuel just added to the gloom today.]  We take great pride in knowing you Ron and you are totally daft enough to see the cracks in our ways only to gently remind us that there are other ways of going about a Mission than just flapping open our sales brochure on the planet and asking people to buy what is offered,

"I am Serara, the other one, Ron:  Be assured we know what is offered and how it will play and what is to be done with Urantia.  We all reform ourselves to learn that Lemuel lives and mammal Besser is a mess this morning, and that we hold all of you in no contempt in our Supreme Court but your soul Ron is fully established on the mansion worlds.  It will stand for you as you are and contemplate the error you made to petition the Ancients of Days directly as that is always through Gabriel and he affixed his seal to the petition which they read at once in their own language and loved it.  It now stands as the first petition by a human anywhere to be affixed by the Bright and Morning Star to actually be heard before the Majesty of the presence of the Ancients of Days.  Be assure you are not Igor ent before them at this moment.  You glow brightly today with the bright light of the majesty of Michael before you and behind you and on top of you.   The Light of Michael follows you fully now and no one in spirit dare broach it without the encouragement of Michael Himself.

"As Serara, it was I who beheld you at your computer screen one night long ago and tweeted a nursery rhyme you knew mostly and you responded with a great gale of laughter and thanked me for the kindness for that approach.  Ron says to me now that my approach was a master stroke as the nursery rhyme made him laugh and he did not know all of it that I spoke to him that evening and he listened even harder to hear me.  I look at his work and marvel he gets through the maze of charters that keep an epochal revelation in the air on a planet.  We do it all the time to make sure people are curious, but in this case the epochal revelation, the Fifth of its kind on Urantia, and now the Sixth Epochal Revelation, is about to hit the news stands too. I am sure Ron knows less than I do and he admits to being lately informed about much these days for all sorts of reason, but he is wearing his mantle of Light well today and we congratulate him on becoming the first human in history to wear the Michael Mantel on his flesh and bones body ever in Neabdon and only once or twice in other Superuniverses. 
New Board / Re: Petition To Establish the Urantia Book Foundation Brotherhood
« Last post by Ron Besser on April 06, 2018, 02:41:40 PM »
If you wondering about a post you saw here and is suddenly gone.  I had orders to remove it in order to prevent a crisis here and there as we accidentally spilled the beans on something that is still a secret according to Michael.  That was on orders of Michael to take it down "at one!"   I did so reluctantly as it spoke to affairs that will come to a head soon enough anyhow.

This seems to be my day to get into hot water with Salvington and myself over issues I did not expect dictation on either.  Above all Lemuel is alive and kicking and that is another thread but I speak to it quickly here and for some reason they get their kicks over my great dislike for the process of death.  So they rub my face in sort of and in any case I apologize to members and guests and even to my self for allowing me to be persuaded this hale fellow from Wales was prematurely gone! Nowthis and I am guessing it is because Nebadon is reacting to a story they have not told you yet and even I do not know the details, bue Lemuel nearly beat the story out of the headlines by being announced he died this morning and he did not.

I leave it all right now for the boat to sop rocking I am sitting in this morning.

Thanks to all for your patience - Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS AGAIN -

"I am not toasting Ron's sincere lament for Lemuel for he counts on him to cheer himself up and to hear the good word of the Voice of God spoken through Lemuel on tape every day for awhile on this list.  He also sees how valuale Lemuel is by adding that Lemuel sent Ron a message early this morning announcing his own likely death very soon.  That is what triggered all of this erase and hide stuff from Ron.   In any case there is huge news:

"The Magisterial Sons are back on URANTIA!!

"What that means is that the Magisterial Missions are reopened thanks mostly to Ron and his squirrely ways of producing mayhem on Urantia and the epochal revelations.  Ron makes laugh hard when I tell you this as he flashed a picture of a 1957 coca cola bill board all shop worn and nearly falling down to hear they are back on Urantia again.

MONJORONSON HERE AND A FRIENDLY BOTTLE OF COKE TO YOU, RON!
"We did not return to Urantia to collect our belongings, okay?  Ron?  You have created a storm on Urantia Ron and it will not abate until we move the entire matter before the Urantia Supreme Court for adjudication.  The adjudication is not the petition Ron requested of the Ancients of Days (and it has been fully granted to establish), but to admire the proximty of two great minds in Nebadon:Ron and his fellowship of musketeers of fused ones with him, and Michael;s mind finally understanding that Ron has something so unusal in him that good hosing down will not remove. 

"I am Monjoronson, and I relate the following conversation oh high recently verbatim:  "How is Ron Besser doing?"  And we replied, he is organizing the Magisterial Mission beautifully and we look forward to working with him on it."  To which the hig spirit replied, "Oh, so I hear from Father."  To which I replied, "Father is no fool and he got the right mammal to do it too."

"We who do Magisterial Missions routinely never got into this position before we a human has made huge strides in professionalism and spiritual accusatory replies that we had to change our look at what he proposes and let it settle in our own divine minds that he is right in certain areas of production that are marvelous and excellent.  I saw his proposal to the Ancients of Days, and by the way, Gabriel affixed his seal on it so they would look at it, and they did and see it is a worthwhile thing to do on Urantia so hungry for spirit leading and without a Church to really do so.  In any case the trial was sent to us to comment on and when I saw what he proposed I was gobsmacked at the sheer poetry ofthe proposal.  He is absolutely correct it needs to be done and why nobody saw it until he mentioned it I do not know.

"I am gladly affected by this turn of events.  Michael asked me if this changed anything in heaven?  I said that yes, it did change things, because this is our entrance we should have made the same with the delivery of the 1955 production of the epochal revelation, and to have supported the Chicago Foundation with our visible presence.  The adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion was ongoing in 1955 and we dared not make an approach on Urantia with Caligastia still have influence there; however, this time there is no Caligastia and only a fringe of lunatics to get in our way this time.  Yet, I say to all, while we have returned to be available again as the Magisterial Sons of record, we need to remind all of you this Magisterial Mission has a funny way of weaving in and out of epochal revelation, and that is to the point we dare not abscond with it before it is announced, photographed, and published, so all can have it and see it to read.

"You Ron are not cherished by anyone and that is because you will not take their guff and they know it.  You have shown true courage and truth to the point none of us knows you for, but you work hard to keep things up and well and honest and above board so all can see what is happening, and that is often another mess, but this time we have wormed our way back to Urantia with good results.  Be assured Ron your pecuniary problems are at rest today as that man saw to your needs with a proposal we hoped he would make and lighten your load considerably and takes it kindly that his firm is chosen to make an excellent product yours too,  He will propose this installation is for his show too and will cut the cost in half.  [Ron here - the furnace is on its death bed yesterday too and Lemuel just added to the gloom today.]  We take great pride in knowing you Ron and you are totally daft enough to see the cracks in our ways only to gently remind us that there are other ways of going about a Mission than just flapping open our sales brochure on the planet and asking people to buy what is offered,

"I am Serara, the other one, Ron:  Be assured we know what is offered and how it will play and what is to be done with Urantia.  We all reform ourselves to learn that Lemuel lives and mammal Besser is a mess this morning, and that we hold all of you in no contempt in our Supreme Court but your soul Ron is fully established on the mansion worlds.  It will stand for you as you are and contemplate the error you made to petition the Ancients of Days directly as that is always through Gabriel and he affixed his seal to the petition which they read at once in their own language and loved it.  It now stands as the first petition by a human anywhere to be affixed by the Bright and Morning Star to actually be heard before the Majesty of the presence of the Ancients of Days.  Be assure you are not Igor ent before them at this moment.  You glow brightly today with the bright light of the majesty of Michael before you and behind you and on top of you.   The Light of Michael follows you fully now and no one in spirit dare broach it without the encouragement of Michael Himself.

"As Serara, it was I who beheld you at your computer screen one night long ago and tweeted a nursery rhyme you knew mostly and you responded with a great gale of laughter and thanked me for the kindness for that approach.  Ron says to me now that my approach was a master stroke as the nursery rhyme made him laugh and he did not know all of it that I spoke to him that evening and he listened even harder to hear me.  I look at his work and marvel he gets through the maze of charters that keep an epochal revelation in the air on a planet.  We do it all the time to make sure people are curious, but in this case the epochal revelation, the Fifth of its kind on Urantia, and now the Sixth Epochal Revelation, is about to hit the news stands too. I am sure Ron knows less than I do and he admits to being lately informed about much these days for all sorts of reason, but he is wearing his mantle of Light well today and we congratulate him on becoming the first human in history to wear the Michael Mantel on his flesh and bones body ever in Neabdon and only once or twice in other Superuniverses.  

"We now conclude this announcement with the following inforamtion:

"The URANTIA BOOK FOUNDATION, is now conversant with a new Declaration of Trust.  It reads similar to the old one given to the Chicago administration long ago.  There is one importance difference you must know now: The Declaration of Trust (DoT) is now the first document in history in Nebadon, to be driven onto the shoulders of the leader of this divinely administered corporation,  It will be legislated before the IRS and the Pennsylvania government that it is to be tax free and lost to their idea of tracking such corporations.  In addition Ron has provided the entire menagerie of corporations of which there ar now eight of them, with a new "S" corporation which has one hundred stocks to bear in it.  Ron valued the stocks at 0.001 cents each and will distribute those stocks to, not the Brotherhood, but to the visible Planetary Prince as the sole beneficiary of all its capital goods.   The new "S" corporation is called the Starbridge Foundation and it is a for-profit organization to avoid regulation of the movement of money and goods through the coming Magisterial Missions, which are on again in SPADES!

"I am Serara, and it falls to me to deal with international concerns of this Magisterial Mission.  I am fulfilling my desire to have Ron on board to announce that we will have ourselves a Minister of probity soon enough but he is the Minister of justice and sobriety for the on-going concerns of international play and worship on high and on Urantia.  If it is not playable it does not get Ron's attention.  I watch Ron play with words as that is his favorite game, but he is a damn good fisherman and loves pickerel fishing in New York State.  I conclude that the message to be delivered Michael is now complete?  [Michael: "Yes."]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We have one more thing to add to all of this today.  The physical disrepair that Ron suffers must go one for days yet and he hates the stuff as you can imagine.  Uversa has reversed course and made him morontial again as that body is an old one and functions  acceptably, but it will not stop deteriorating and so the decision.  I make one thing clear to him and that is that eyesight is a function of the human brain and without changing that we do not have clear vision to give back. We decided to place the eyesight out of his own brain,  [and Ron quips, 'now I have to chase good looks'] and that is to be done on his last day on earth as a fully human respondent to all stimuli except one, eye sight, and that is to be done automatically that day.  That day will be May 01, 2018 and God Bless you all for getting through all of this!"

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA -
"I am preparing remarks for May 01, 2018 for Ron's speech to the Melchizedeks to work with him that day, as they hold their first and preliminary meeting that day.  In our briefing today we saw Ron cry at the loss of Lemuel and it turns out it did not happen and will not happen in spite of Lemuel triggering all this with a good bye message this morning to Ron.  He felt horrible and sent the message out to a few so they know the seriousness of  the problem for Lemuel.  But Lemuel took a draft of beer from Michael this morning and it changed everything as it should have.  Lemuel now knows how he feels about him and will nto relent one moment to become the tbest transmitter in the world alongside Ron too.  Be assured that the Paradise Trinity looks at Ron and Larry in particular with Sue in particular to stand aside bigotry and offer full service without prejudice to the old Foundation, and the Father inquired of Ron his plans for the Brotherhood, and surprisingly, Ron announced his full participation with members of the old Foundation to serve therein if that was ever their desire.  That ends this statement and we add this, members of the old Urantia Foundation, if they find it in their hearts to understand these events transpiring in York and with Ron Besser, will be accorded full honors to join and work with the Brotherhood, but any present Trustee of  the Chicago-based Foundation may not serve in the York-based Urantia Book Foundation, until at least twenty-five years have passed.  The reason for this is that the new Foundation must gather its regulatory needs and policy for use of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and well in place, as Jesus will conduct it meetings and we all shall learn how that leadership will accrue to this marvelous and divine organization we all are proposing to be started the Firts of May in Twenty Eighteen.  Good day.  Margul."

END

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]