Author Topic: Machiventa - Times to Come  (Read 442 times)

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
Machiventa - Times to Come
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:32:26 AM »
Messenger: Machiventa Melchizedek

February 17, 2018

Received by Michel Levasseur

To all of you, here Machiventa who addresses this important message.

On this day of February 17, 2018, it is advisable to go inside your thoughts and listen to the little voice of your thought adjuster and follow the directions and instructions that will be sent to you.
Soon, the changes that have been announced for a long time will come and the plan that has been implemented by the Universal Father will be unfolded for all eyes to see.

Be prepared to face these changes and we ask you to prepare yourself according to your own conscience. We have told you in past times by different prophecies that these changes would happen and more recently, by writings explaining these upcoming changes, so now you need to know that these changes are on the horizon.

The times ahead will be difficult and it would be wise to prepare for it by having a reserve of food, water, and any basic necessity to be autonomous for a period of between 15 days and 30 days.
These changes that some call "Tribulations" will begin soon and will arrive without any warning.

We anticipate a break in supply chains of core resources for a period of time and it is advisable to guard against this future shortage right now.

This message is not meant to create fear but to enable you to prepare for the times to come.

Be active and ready and know that you are loved and supported by the Universal Father.

To follow up on this message, I have 3 links to documents that relate to this message.

1- Peter Deunov's Prophecy of 1944: www.michaelnetwork.org/assets/Prophecy.pdf

2- Global Sustainability and Planetary Management  - Daniel Raphael, Ph.D. - 2006 - 2007: http://michaelnetwork.org/assets/Global_Sustainability_and_Planetary_Management.pdf

3- Planetary Changes – Times to come -2017: www.michaelnetwork.org/assets/Planetary_changes_times_to_come.pdf

Michel

P.S.: I place this message on this Forum at the request of Machiventa, however, the discussions will be on the Spiritual Forum of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness: www.tbgforum.org
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Machiventa - Times to Come
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:19:41 PM »
Michele, realize by placing this important message on this forum it will be subject to its discussion here as well.  I am always concerned to see you to continually assert your independence from this forum and our efforts to help the mission and I do not intend to get into the politics who runs what and/or why.  I am perfectly able to read between the lines in this message just what is up in some of your plans for the future and I doubt we will work on them together.  End of Message.

Ron Besser/admin

Mi
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Michel, the admin on this site is not out of touch with your work, but is out of touch with your insistence on holding grudges unbecoming a servant to God.  I see Ron bristle at your PS at the end and if you wish good relations then give Ron good relations, but you win nothing by preparing independent sites we may take down if they conflict with our work here.  You fail to understand you broke your own back over these things and you cannot be made whole by doing things independently and replicate what Ron has started for your own satisfaction.  You have friends that press you to do just that but they have no say as to how we replicate our work, only that they provide you the reason you feel so sure this is the route to go.  I will advise Ron whether your independence is a help or a hindrance, and if a hindrance we will take care of that from our headquarters of the Magisteiral Mission when it materializes.  Good day. Michael."
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:25:29 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:44:23 PM »
I would like to say that what ever information we can get is welcome in my opinion. So I welcome all input on these coming events...My thanks to you Ron and to you Michel. I believe we need all hands on deck for this...

Jerry

ur606

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 07:19:15 PM »
All hands on deck are what is needed here.

Despite what Ron says about me, I am open to sharing with everyone the topics that lead to Truth, Beauty, and Goodness. Doing good is my goal and all that I shared on this site is in this noble goal.

Love is powerful and I share my love with you all!

M_
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 04:51:39 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am asked to send you this Warning again so that you understand that this is not a test and that this warning remains in effect. 
The beginning of the coming changes will be sudden and violent.
Be prepared.

I post again Machiventa message of February 17:

To all of you, here Machiventa who addresses this important message.

On this day of February 17, 2018, it is advisable to go inside your thoughts and listen to the little voice of your thought adjuster and follow the directions and instructions that will be sent to you.
Soon, the changes that have been announced for a long time will come and the plan that has been implemented by the Universal Father will be unfolded for all eyes to see.

Be prepared to face these changes and we ask you to prepare yourself according to your own conscience. We have told you in past times by different prophecies that these changes would happen and more recently, by writings explaining these upcoming changes, so now you need to know that these changes are on the horizon.

The times ahead will be difficult and it would be wise to prepare for it by having a reserve of food, water, and any basic necessity to be autonomous for a period of between 15 days and 30 days.
These changes that some call "Tribulations" will begin soon and will arrive without any warning.

We anticipate a break in supply chains of core resources for a period of time and it is advisable to guard against this future shortage right now.

This message is not meant to create fear but to enable you to prepare for the times to come.

Be active and ready and know that you are loved and supported by the Universal Father

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 09:24:38 AM »
Thanks Michel.

More information about the Machiventa's warning can be found at https://prepareforchange.net/the-event/

Pronto
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 10:58:36 AM »
I'm finding it interesting and with the assumption that the warning presented here as "Machiventa message", as presented by Michel, as an "Event", also presented on another web-site, presented by Pronto https://prepareforchange.net/the-event/ - where it seems that this "Event" has been ongoing and would also be the source of previous warnings of impending doom posted on this Forum over the years?
If this is the case, why has there been no discussion here regarding the specifics of the root cause as is presented on this other web-site, and the logistics or validity to how it would actually play out according to "Machiventa" ?
Again, I make this assumption because Michel has not indicated that what Pronto has added or presented, is not valid?  Then, also being open for discussion of scrutiny as to possibility or truth?  
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 01:54:34 PM »
I did not know this other site that Pronto said and after reading, I did not receive any advice from Spirit about that site.

However, there is a very recent prophecy that was made in 1944 by Peter Deuvov and this prophecy sums up well the last warnings of Machiventa.

I placed the link in the first warning, but here it is again: http://www.michaelnetwork.org/assets/Prophecy.pdf

We are at the edge of these changes.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 02:45:42 PM »
The Prepare for Change website is an affiliate of the Melchizedek Corp in Brazil.  It is written mostly by a chap who knows how to connect and transmit from the Melchizedeks and is not affiliated with the Magisterial Mission or the Second Advent of Jesus.  However it is most worthy to consider as additional and more detailed information than we are getting from myself or Michael at this time since millions of people visit it from around the world in a week.  Here is Machiventa Melchizedek to comment:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am fully happy that Ron looked at it and was pleased at the quality of what was spoken.  So often New Age web sites which you may consider this one to be, are without much sense and use bombastic terminology to described what is to happen and why.  Ron in particular wishes you to note that the blog this reference takes you to mentions a "blast," of spirit to come in.  This site does not say when. but Ron has already transmitted the event as a "spiritual explosion," and if you want to find the post place in the search field spirit explosion and you will quickly find the post it appears in.  You all need to do better to find past posts that explain even more than the PFC does.  They look here but do not see the connection for some reason.  Ron is pedantic in posting and insists on better language than they use.  That web site also updates the work of the Planetary Manager (Machiventa Melchizedek) too and you all should listen to good outside sources too.
"To you Ron, keep the faith you are not being harmed by this transition work to the body as it is fully realizing what the Father insists you have: deep insight into people and what they want and that is excellent reporting too, by the way, from the Consummator of Universe Justice and Destiny, and I take a note from his transmission about other people and where they are in the psychic circles for the purpose of attempting to discover their own window for fusion on Urantia.

"Michel you are well advanced but have a nasty habit of jumping the gun and then blaming others for your troubles.  If you wish to make good spiritual advances stay away from disagreements with Ron as you are never going to convince him it was his fault for anything that caused a collapse of your web work.  It is fully your problem to fix and then leave alone.   Ron, your problems with other companies in the web department is us blocking a development of certain displays of information just yet.  You say that the Rayson site is full of errors-- yes a few good ones-- but Rayson decided after you attempted to put out a contract with Mark, that it was not a good idea to revise what a lot of people now look at with wonder.  You get about six hundred hits a month on it alone and that is because you write plainly and well to get Rayson well know.   When Mark comes back to his senses act like it was his to discover.  I am Machiventa Melchizedek turning this over to Rayson now."

RAYSON - "Now we meet on equal terms Machiventa Melchizedek.  I have returned to Urantia as of this morning, and I see Ron is blocked getting that Rayson site back together as we discussed before I left for Uversa almost ten days ago.  I do want it updated, and all he was going to do is remove what I now consider radical material from it and tone it down a peg or two.  Who blocked Mark, do you know?  [Machiventa: Yes, it was me as Planetary Manager.]  I would request if possible to unblock it so Ron can get in and clean it up.  We were not preparing new material.  [Machiventa Melchizedek - it is now officially unblocked and Mark will come to his senses.  Thank you and over and out.]  Ron, I also wish those posters to be removed entirely now as they are full of conversion errors too.  Let them sit off the site for now.  I am also working in a new plate of graphics we need a good graphic artist to redo for us.  You are unfamiliar with that world so let me expand my search and see who can take it on for a great deal less than Bryan wanted to finish them.  I will use your present work as a way to update the statements int he intros and what not.  Good.  And a good day to all."

Ron - Michel you need only reduce your level of angst and that chum of yours removed from your web site and we can cooperate again, but remember this:  I take my orders from Michael of Nebadon and confer with him on what to do about features on a web site.  You blew a fuse when I told you that certain software for communication was not usable for what we wanted to use it for.  You threw a temper tantrum and ruined years of work.  I hope you are better prepared this time, if you take advantage of my offer, to remain emotionally steady and not find temper reasons to quit ever time you feel slighted.  I leave it at that for now.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Ron is fair and equitable but you may not remove sites because they are somehow offending your sensibilities as to how they are being used.  Ron owns through Starbridge Group all of the web sites out right and let you drift with them as he had other big jobs to take care of without that getting in the way.  I suggest you just let bygones be bygones and work with him if you would like to.  Your friend who fully supports you speaks English well but affords a similar attitude towards Ron as you do and he will not get very far with us as Ron needs cooperation and not grandstanding as you tend to do where he can afford to place his own views of the discussion forum you use occasional for my transmissions to you.   We quit with you Michel if you do not stop chopping at things that are ours to promote.  Ron stands solidly behind me and you when you transmit me but do not make the mistake I will always back you up over issues that should never erupt in the first place. "

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Michel you could have likely been fused by now if you had taken a less severe course on your dislike of being directed by an outside source.  Ron carries high authority with us in the design of wbe sites and whatnot.  I am please to see you answer MidiChlorian, but he confuses you with your sidekick and never quite understands the difference in what you say and what he says.  Be sure there is some difference between you and your friend otherwise your tempers will get you into trouble with the spiritual forces on the planet at this time.  Good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 03:38:43 PM »
I'm glad to hear  Ur606 say we need all hands on deck for this... I'm happy when Ron recognizes the spiritual efforts other people make on their websites to contribute to promoting Father's Business on Urantia.

We've lost some wonderful teachers on this forum for just bringing in some infos gathered here and there for our growth, but Ron is right in sorting which info needs to be posted here. I'm a member of PFC website and therefore receive updates everyday.

... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 04:15:29 PM »
I did not know this other site that Pronto said and after reading, I did not receive any advice from Spirit about that site.

However, there is a very recent prophecy that was made in 1944 by Peter Deuvov and this prophecy sums up well the last warnings of Machiventa.

I placed the link in the first warning, but here it is again: http://www.michaelnetwork.org/assets/Prophecy.pdf

We are at the edge of these changes.

Michel, thanks for the update, and I did make note of the article you previously posted and again here above, but I disregarded it because of its content which does not relate to what you seem to think that it does.  

The issue with this so-called "Prophecy" is that it seems to contain errors which the reader is or may not be aware of.  The mention of "the Hindus call ‘Kali Yuga’, is on the verge of ending" would be correct in 1944 but would not occur until Dec., 21 2012, as would parallel  with the Mayan Calendar End where the same planetary alignment would occur according to "Kali Yuga" ending period.  Also the mention of "Sixth Race" in this document is a reference to "Root Race(s)" as described by "Helena Blavatsky" where the same type of future events has been noted in the "Theosophic" documentation over recent times. Not to mention many other relative errors that might be assumed from this document.  So, if you are basing your prediction on this document alone, I can see no correlation between future disasters nor a warning from Machiventa?  

As an example to the "sixth race" please read the following:
The emergence of the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race

According to Blavatsky the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will begin to evolve in the area of the United States in the early 21st century. This sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will be called the Australo-American subrace and is believed by Theosophists to be now arising from the Teutonic subrace of the Aryan root race in Australia and in the Western United States (many individuals of the new subrace will be born in California) and its surrounding nearby areas (i.e., the Australo-American subrace is in arising from the Anglo-American, Anglo-Canadian, Anglo-Australian and presumably also the Anglo-New Zealander ethnic groups). The sixth or Australo-American sub-race will "possess certain psychic powers, and for this the pituitary body will be developed, thus giving an additional sense, that of cognising astral emotions in the ordinary waking consciousness. We may say that in general the sixth sub-race will bring in wisdom and intuition, blending all that is best in the intelligence of the fifth subrace and the emotion of the fourth.

The sixth root race
According to C. W. Leadbeater, a colony will be established in Baja California by the Theosophical Society under the guidance of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom in the 28th century for the intensive selective eugenic breeding of the sixth root race. The Master Morya will physically incarnate in order to be the Manu ("progenitor") of this new root race. By that time, the world will be powered by nuclear power and there will be a single world government led by a person who will be the reincarnation of Julius Caesar. Tens of thousands of years in the future, a new continent will arise in the Pacific Ocean that will be the future home of the sixth root race. California west of the San Andreas Fault will break off from the mainland of North America and become the Island of California off the eastern coast of the new continent.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:32:24 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.