Author Topic: A song "Jesus Is Returning"  (Read 536 times)

Dorian

A song "Jesus Is Returning"
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:28:24 PM »
Hello my wonderful forum family,
We have been given some news that to most of us is pretty mysterious telling us of another delay or change in plans.  Well we should be used to it by now.  I for one understand that it is the Fathers Will that will be done and not my Will.  So be it.

This morning while listening to the radio during breakfast there was a song by Alan Jackson playing called, "Midnight in Montgomery".   While the song was playing I felt a powerful urge to write some different lyrics to the song.  So I went and got my note pad and started writing the words that were coming into my head.  It was amazing because it only took a little tweaking to get to where it seemed to flow correctly.   Any way as I have an instrumental version of Midnight to Montgomery, I thought I would try to sing and record it.  I wasn't sure how it would come out.  It took all afternoon and some effort as I haven't been singing in quite awhile, but I finally got it to where it seemed to be going along with the music pretty good.  I put it in a video version on You Tube and am including a link here for members and guests in case you would like to here how it came out.

I have been trying for a long time to learn the art of TR/ing but so far no good.  I can't seem to get my mind to be quiet long enough to give my TA, or anyone, to get a word in edgewise.   Maybe this came to me from my TA as he knows that my old brain works with music pretty well.  But to tell you the truth, I really don't know.  It is just that the urge was so powerful that I did not dare ignore it.  Just so you know Ron, I am following your advice and asking my TA and God everyday, "Where do I go now?" Many times a day and even in bed at night.  I won't quit trying.

If you do listen to it, let me know what you think.  Do you think it was a message that I was supposed to record and post?  I hope so.
[font="YouTube Noto", Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/HXUaarM_EME[/font][/color][/url]

Your brother in Christ Michael,
Dorian

Dorian

Re: A song "Jesus Is Returning" Lyrics..
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »
Sorry but I meant to include a copy of the lyrics and was so excited to present the song to all of you I forgot them.
Thank you,
Dorian

Link to song attached.

“JESUS IS RETURNING”

JESUS IS RETURNING, THIS IS TRUE I KNOW,
I’VE BEEN TOLD BY MY GOD, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY SOUL.
THERE’S NO TIME LEFT FOR CRYIN, NO TIME TO FOOL AROUND,
GET DOWN UPON YOUR KNEES, LISTEN FOR THE SOUND,

OF THAT VOICE THAT’S DEEP WITHIN YOU, OPEN UP YOUR MIND.
GOD IS SPEAKING TO YOU, DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND.
THE WORLD WILL SOON BE CHANGING, WE’VE PUSHED HER WAY TOO FAR.
SHE’S THROWING IN HER HAND, SHE’S PLAYED HER FINAL CARD.

CR:       JESUS IS RETURNING, HIS TIME IS FINALLY HERE.
           WITH ANGELS BEYOND NUMBER, JUST OPEN UP YOUR EAR.
           HE COMES FROM GOD, HIS LOVE IS TRUE.
           IT’S TIME TO SHOW YOU CARE,
JESUS IS RETURNING, HIS SPIRITS EVERYWHERE.

MOUNTAINS ARE A FALLIN, SEAS ARE RUNNIN WILD.
NO PLACE LEFT FOR HIDEIN, NOT EVEN FOR A CHILD.
LANDS ARE A MOVING, THERE’S FIRE IN THE AIR.
THERE’S A SPIRITUAL EXPLOSION, HIS SPIRITS EVERYWERE.

CR:       JESUS IS RETURNING, HIS TIME IS FINALLY HERE.
           WITH ANGELS BEYOND NUMBER, JUST OPEN UP YOUR EAR.
           HE COMES FROM GOD, HIS LOVE IS TRUE.
           IT’S TIME TO SHOW YOU CARE,
JESUS IS RETURNING, HIS SPIRITS EVERYWHERE.

TAG:  JESUS IS RETURNING,,,,,,   HIS SPIRITS EVERYWHERE…………………..

SET TO THE MUSIC OF “MIDNIGHT IN MONTGOMERY” BY ALAN JACKSON
LYRICS: DORIAN C. DOYON   2/21/18   ©

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:15:18 PM by Dorian »